Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Victoria’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Victoria, British Columbia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Victoria Project
Victoria’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Victoria with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Victoria, British Columbia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Victoria and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Victoria? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Victoria’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Victoria, British Columbia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We also offer onsite installation service direct to your door step. Our professional installers have years of experience working with many different brands and styles to guarantee you receive exceptional workmanship. If you live anywhere around Greater Vancouver area including North Delta, Burnaby, Richmond, West Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, New Westminster, Surrey, White Rock, Maple Ridge, Langley and Abbotsford, we’d love to talk with you. Call or email us today to schedule your appointment!
If you prefer to shop on line or just order online then click below for an instant quote, or visit us at www.shuttersbyboysonline.ca and follow us @ShutterBoysOnline.
Buy California Shutters Online
Here’s some information about why you would consider adding shutters to your house:
1. Reduce heat gain & save energy. A lot like windows, shutters block sunlight and air which helps reduce heating costs. Shutters provide privacy without blocking views. They protect against rain damage, wind damage, hail damage and snow damage. Shuttering protects your property value.
2. Increase curb appeal. Adding shutters makes the outside of your home more attractive, inviting and welcoming. It adds warmth to any exterior space. Add color and depth to your outdoor spaces through the use of shutters.
3. Save money on energy bills. By keeping rooms cool during hot summer months, shutters keep utility bills down. Not only does they allow cooler areas inside, but it prevents excessive airflow that could cause overheating. During winter months, shuttering provides protection from snow damage. Snow blowing through the screens creates drafts, making for uncomfortable living conditions.
4. Improve safety. When closed, shuttering reduces exposure to fire hazards, as well as insects, animals, and dust, debris and other airborne pollutants. Closed shutters provide greater security than doors and windows when there are children present.
5. Enhance beauty. Shutters come in many colors and styles. Whether you prefer traditional design or contemporary style, shutters offer endless options to customize your home’s appearance and enhance the overall aesthetic experience while providing great curb appeal.
6. Provide additional storage. Many homeowners have used the extra floor area behind their sliding glass door as a place to store seasonal items. They’ve found that placing baskets, boxes, plant pots or small tables there really increases their ability to display those products in an organized manner.
7. Give your condo unit a personal touch. Condos tend to have smaller units then houses. Having shutters installed on the front walls and along each window can make a huge difference in giving these condos a little personality.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters come in many shapes and sizes, but they each serve a specific purpose. Some people buy this type of sliding windows because they enjoy designing custom homes. Others love the design aesthetic without needing a lot of maintenance. Many homeowners who install these doors prefer the energy efficiency, privacy, and overall practicality of California shutters over other window styles.
Benefits Of Using Sliding Exterior Windows Over Other Window Styles:
1. Energy Efficiency. A large amount of heat escapes through traditional windows during cold winter months making houses feel colder than they actually are. This problem becomes especially significant for those living near the coast where air conditioning often gets turned off due to temperature extremes. When a house stays cool during warm days and then heats back up again late in the day, residents experience increased heating costs when it should be cooler outside. As we mentioned earlier, most homeowners find the benefits of having sliding doors outweigh the drawbacks associated with traditional windows. Sliding shutters allow sunlight in and keep heat out. They provide excellent insulation and reduce cooling needs. Additionally, some manufacturers offer options to help lower electricity bills.
2. Privacy & Safety. Most owners of California shutters appreciate the safety, security, and privacy that these windows provide. They allow a homeowner to control who sees his/her home from outdoors through the front yard, garage door, or patio. When installing this style of windows, people must ensure they place them correctly to achieve the desired level of privacy. This way, no one else will be able to see your property whether it’s from the backyard or driveway. Also, since you won’t have the ability to fully close the curtains during certain seasons, sliding windows will prevent unwanted visitors from seeing your home. If you live next to busy roads, this feature helps protect against noise pollution and crime prevention.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Today’s homes have evolved beyond traditional wood framed buildings to include steel framed construction which often includes concrete foundations and brick exteriors. These materials lend themselves beautifully to high end custom design projects like residential remodeling or condo conversions. However, this type of building style makes proper consideration for exterior window treatments essential.
For most homeowners their first thought regarding window treatment should be determining whether they will use vinyl or aluminum composite frame products. For those who prefer the benefits that come with natural wood but cannot commit to the upkeep, fiberglass replacement units provide similar appearance characteristics without compromising insulation properties.
Shutters come in several styles including pocket doors and casement; however, these styles can differ greatly depending upon the location of the unit, i.e., top down, bottom up. If you select the Casement Window Style there are no hardware requirements to install them other than some minimal trimming around the casing. The only issue that could arise would be weather stripping issues with different types of wood frames however this is easily solved through maintenance techniques.
If you decide to go with Vinyl Composite Frame Shutters, you are able to order either single track rollers or double tracks roller system along with a premium wooden look for less then half the price of aluminum framed units. Double Track Roller systems offer superior thermal efficiency, better insulating qualities for outdoor applications and reduced noise levels due to increased shutter surface area.
Regardless of model selection, choosing the ultimate patio cover set must take into account various factors including ease of repair/replacement and versatility of options. Depending on your particular situation, both manual and motorized models are available. Motorized models eliminate effortless operation and are equipped with automatic latching mechanisms allowing for rapid deployment and reopening during hot summer days. They feature remote controls that allow you to control the entire system from anywhere inside or outside of your house. Of course, they still function perfectly fine manually and can accommodate both indoor or outdoor use.
Victoria’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California Shutters are available for any exterior window including bay windows and french doors.. They offer unmatched weather protection that keep your building cool during summer months without blocking light transfer through glass while still providing privacy for your outdoor living spaces like decks, patios, courtyards and backyard gardens. As the year heats up, Californias helps regulate temperature naturally with built-in shading options for optimal comfort levels inside your indoor/outdoor environment.
For homeowners who prefer a smooth and continuous appearance, our Classic Series offers clean lines without noticeable hardware trimming at no additional cost. If you want complete coverage of every square inch of glass, consider our Panoramic series. These stunning panels feature horizontal slats along top edges or bottom corners that allow natural light to flood indoors while offering complete shade outside! Both are available for residential and commercial applications. For those seeking maximum protection and durability, our Premium series uses thicker 1″ x 4′ pine boards combined with stainless steel brackets for unsurpassed strength and longevity.
Your ultimate choice depends upon your needs and budget. No matter what type of design concept you select, be assured that you will receive superior craftsmanship backed by years of experience working with some of the finest manufacturers in North America. Whether it’s a completely customized project, a DIY job, or simply adding a touch of luxury to your decor; please contact us today to learn more…
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 310.547.
Cost of California Shutters in Victoria British Columbia
•What type of frame will I use for my windows?
Frames come in aluminum, PVC coated steel, solid brass or stainless steel options. Each material choice has advantages and disadvantages but ultimately choosing which style of metal you would like in your project is dependent upon personal preference.
•Do I really need a custom designed treatment from you or could I purchase a prefabricated unit?
Prefab units, while usually built to order by hand and assembled, aren’t necessarily cheaper than having a contractor install them. They can sometimes save time though so some buyers decide to skip this step because it saves some cash upfront. However, installing a window treatment yourself requires training and experience and often involves multiple trips back and forth to the store. If you have no idea what you are doing, then hiring somebody else who does makes sense since they usually charge less per hour and it’s good practice on your end.
•How long can my existing hardware hold up to treatment?
Your current hardware can handle quite a bit of wear and tear without causing issues but it would benefit everyone if you checked the fitment to ensure everything fits nicely and securely. We recommend making adjustments early rather than waiting until after installation. A professional installer will go through proper measurement techniques to determine whether or not sizing needs adjusting during treatment installations.
•Can I use the same hardware I used previously?
Yes! Depending on how well your old hardware was maintained it may still work just fine. Just remember to check your instructions first so that you won’t put something like screws in the wrong holes.
•Is DIY worth it?
If you are handy enough with tools to install things around the house, why not learn how to install a few decorative items like blinds and curtains? Not only will they beautify your space, but they can actually save you thousands of dollars compared to hiring someone professionally.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We wanted to provide some background information regarding who Shutter Boys is, why we’re different than other companies…and most importantly WHY WE ARE NOT THE SAME AS ALL OTHERS.
There’s only 1 reason I’m writing this today…the same reason my father wrote his family history book back in 1995. My grandfather started his business selling wooden shutters for homes during the early 1900s and was always known for having high quality workmanship along with affordable prices because he knew this industry inside and out. As many people know, my great grandfather passed away 3 years ago leaving behind 4 children and 10 grandchildren/great grandkids..and since then my father had taken control of the company while continuing to run it like he did decades earlier, building upon his fathers legacy of providing top notch service & craftsmanship. So we carry on with the tradition by keeping the doors open to anyone who wants to be part of our team, whether they’re looking for a job or just interested in seeing what we do.
But enough about me. Today, lets take a closer look at who we are and whats next for us.
I’ll keep it short cause honestly i could go on forever but i think you get my point already. When choosing window covering options, theres really 2 types of people. People who care about color combinations and texture finishes. Then again those who dont care and dont feel attached to anything but price. Well we cater to everyone, thats why we focus primarily on affordable quality rather than being cheap. Because that way our customers wont have to compromise and choose something less expensive simply because they dont care about looks.
If you would like a quick rundown of some key points we made in 2017, please take a peek below:
1. Customize your own windows to match your style2. Save Money3. Increase energy efficiency4. Improve comfort5. Have peace of mind6. Aesthetic appeal7. Reduce glare8. Add value9. Provide protection against insects10.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We strive to deliver a premium experience to each client. We work closely with clients from initial concept through completion, delivering beautiful, durable and functional designs. Our mission is to provide superior wood shutters to residential customers who appreciate beauty, functionality and durability while maintaining affordability.
In this post, we will talk about the most popular styles of wood shutters used in modern homes today. These styles include plantation shutters, French doors, sliding glass door panels, paneled windows, arched window panes, casement windows, bow front windows and more. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of installing these different types of shutters, including cost, ease of use, and maintenance considerations. Our shutters offer many advantages, which makes them a great choice for homeowners looking to upgrade their interior spaces. For example, they are available in multiple colors and materials, allowing you to match your existing décor or coordinate your space with other rooms in your house. They come in several sizes, shapes, and configurations, giving you lots of options when selecting the perfect fit for your needs. And because of their unique style and quality construction, our shutters are built to withstand high winds, rainstorms, snow, heat and cold temperatures. So whether you’re interested in adding curb appeal to your exterior or enhancing the appearance of your indoor space, installing wooden shutters could be just the thing you’ve been searching for.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Victoria
In most parts of Canada & United States where climate varies significantly from region to region, people typically use various styles of window treatments including shutters, shades, blinds, curtains, drapes, roman shades & vertical blinds. They usually prefer to install these products themselves without hiring professionals to help them. Unfortunately, some DIY installations fail miserably because they either underestimate, overestimate or simply lack experience installing these types of products. Here’s why I’m going to suggest you avoid trying to install anything yourself unless you’ve had years of training or are willing to take on a massive headache…
2. Why Shouldn’t You Install Your Own Products If You’re Not Willing To Pay Someone Else To Do So Instead?
If you decide to get professional help to install your shutters, please consider choosing an experienced company like Shutter Boys who does everything professionally while providing superior customer service, quality workmanship and reasonable prices. We provide all custom shuttering projects, both residential and commercial, and offer FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CALIFORNIA ROLLS FOR ANY ORDER OVER $5000.00 TO BE INSTALLED IN CANADA AND U.S ONLY!!
3. Who Should Be Getting These Services And When?
For those homeowners that live in areas prone to extreme weather conditions, such as southern Ontario and Vancouver Island, you should be considering getting your California roll installed during winter months. However, if you live somewhere less severe than the above listed locations then springtime would probably be a good idea. Spring and Summer are generally warmer seasons so you’ll save energy costs in summer and you won’t suffer heat issues in the Winter, but you will still enjoy being able to see outside through your windows. For those living near beaches and other water features, Fall/Winter could work well since this season is cooler and calmer than summers and it tends to rain more often anyway. However, if you’re located inland or further north than the coast, Spring seems the better choice due to lower risk of inclement weather and shorter daylight hours.
Motorized California Shutters Victoria
So, here’s the summary review of our top picks: Virginia/Maryland, including popular styles like Colonial Wood; Low Maintenance Vinyl Shutters; Modern Timber Shutters; And so many more options available today! If you’d prefer a custom design quote for some ideas — Just ask! All of Virginia’s premium manufacturers offer custom designs and patterns for customers. They typically cost slightly more but provide superior quality products versus mass produced vinyl shutters. Plus, they come fully assembled and ready to install making it quick and painless for homeowners who love DIY projects!
This guide covers the following topics related to motorization as well as shutter operation.
How to Install a Motorized Window Treatment System
What Type of Battery Do I Need – Also known as Batteries, AC Power Cord, Solar Panel Charger, Charge Controller, Receiver Box, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Packs, Laptop Computer Battery Pack
In addition to a rechargeable battery pack, some systems only accept AA batteries while other use AAA type batteries. Make sure you understand which battery types work best for your system. Some units charge via solar power. Others plug into an outlet or wall socket so you should always plan ahead to determine where you wish to place it.
Battery Life Expectancy – Not everyone will find themselves needing battery replacements during regular usage periods. Most motors have a lifespan ranging anywhere from 7 years to 10+ years depending upon your specific model. A high end unit could easily last 15+ years. As mentioned above, most systems support various charging methods. So the longer the life expectancy of your system the easier maintenance becomes especially since the majority of owners will utilize one less thing than having to constantly replace old ones.
Best California Shutters Victoria
Many believe wooden shutters give houses a warm feel — especially when paired with other traditional decorating tips and materials — and while this could be true, it isn’t necessarily the only benefit to choosing these kinds of windows. Some varieties come with modern designs meant to blend easily with a wide range of furniture styles and décor, and they often feature beautiful hardware options. And though wooden frames aren’t immune to being damaged during storms, they usually offer stronger protection than vinyl alternatives because they provide better insulation properties. They also generally cost less overall since their frames tend to be made of high quality lumber and finished beautifully.
Window Curtain Panels
Just like shutters, window curtain panels come in a large assortment of different sizes, shapes and materials. If you’re planning to install curtains instead of shutters on your windows, however, these panels will help block light from outside viewings while opening up your home. Most window treatment companies sell these same types of products under names such as blinds, shades and screens along with similar window treatments like Roman Shades, Wood Blinds, Roll Up Windows and Privacy Wndoor Curtains. While these paneling solutions might seem like a convenient alternative to shutting out bad weather, they won’t always fit perfectly in your windows’ frame and can be pricey depending on the size of your window along with additional fees for custom manufacturing, shipping and installation costs. As a result, unless you get creative with DIY projects, chances are higher that you’ll opt for shuttering rather than curtain panelling when buying your new window coverings.
While commercial shutters tend to be used mostly for architectural purposes like privacy walls, exterior wall applications or industrial buildings, there are certain benefits available through these decorative window covers.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
How to install a quality, energy efficient vinyl window covering.
Best options for installing a high end wood blind in place of a screen door. (for example).
What to pay attention to while choosing a wood blind installer.
When you find yourself thinking “why haven’t I heard more about this?”. Here are some questions to ask yourself when researching and selecting a window covering company or team.
Who will install my windows? Will they work together well?
Will they communicate clearly? Do they show up on time? Do they understand and follow through on promises? Can I trust them and depend upon them for ongoing service calls? How many projects did they complete successfully recently? If I am getting married, buying a home, moving into another house; how long ago was that experience? Is there anything unusual happening during the installation? How often does someone get fired/quit working with me? Have they installed a similar project before? What kind of business model is theirs, how professional does their website look like? Who will help guide me through the design phase of selecting which style(s) of blind(s) would fit my preferences? Am I happy having just chosen these colors because they looked good on paper but won’t really match up well once installed? Do they provide detailed instructions for both the design & installation phases? When we first started talking about replacing my current wooden screens with custom made wood Blinds, I thought the cost seemed ridiculous, and after doing research, it became evident that not only was I being charged about $40 extra per panel to cover shipping costs than I had anticipated, BUT also paying double the price I paid for my original screened windows. So, when making your purchase decision consider this. Do you expect higher prices for additional products? Does the vendor offer discounts for larger purchases? And finally, how quickly will each order ship? These are all things that matter to us. We have had great experiences with Shutterboys in the past. They have offered excellent customer service, shipped everything promptly, communicated effectively and provided beautiful materials.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”