Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Campbell River’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Campbell River, British Columbia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Campbell River Project
Campbell River’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Campbell River with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Campbell River, British Columbia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Campbell River and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Campbell River? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Campbell River’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Campbell River, British Columbia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Shutter Installations are available locally in Campbell River, Courtenay, Cumberland and Port Alberni BC areas. Please contact us for details on availability.
If you prefer to purchase your own California Shutter package online, please visit our website, https://www.shuttersandblindsbc.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I just wanted to take this week to talk about some changes coming down the pipe. For those who will remember me from my years at KW Homesports & Blind Solutions, we’ve had quite a ride together since then.
In 2017, while still working fulltime at kw homesports, I started building shutters as a side hustle that fit nicely around my busy life. Over four months, I built nearly 1000 custom made shutters for customers like you. And every single customer was thrilled with her or his project. All told, it wasn’t even enough work to pay my bills– but my heart stayed true to helping people through every step of their projects.
This past summer, after almost 5 years apart, both companies merged to form Shutterboys inc, under the ownership of Tim Sarniak. Together we grew quickly with great team members– and an awesome bunch of clients. But Tim decided he wanted to get back into real estate sales in 2020.
From the earliest days of launching Shutterboys, I heard many requests for help installing windows. After seeing what people are doing today, I realize it isn’t enough just to sell the window, door and screen product anymore; installers must be trained, educated, licensed, regulated, insured and certified. So that is why I created the following post….
Because of this, I feel obligated to educate homeowners on everything they should expect from me during their home improvement job. Here goes:
1. Customer service: If I ever ask a question, I always ask again until i find someone who understands. No exceptions. Period. I promise I won’t cut corners, which is why I try to spend most of my day talking to new clients and answering questions. But sometimes things go sideways. My #1 priority is making sure YOU understand what happened and resolving ANY issue ASAP. We live and die by our word. Do whatever needs to happen to keep us honest and reliable in 2019 and beyond.
2. Quality Installation: We only use top quality materials.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
How Does California Shutter Installation Work?
If you decide to install California shutters yourself, then there are some things you should consider before starting out. First, the type of material used to manufacture each individual piece of wood is crucial, since it determines the quality of shuttering materials. Some common types include wood shingles, cedar shakes, redwood shake, vinyl siding, bamboo and composite lumber. Each one offers distinct advantages and disadvantages. For example, cedar shake is considered the most durable and long lasting among other choices; however, it requires special maintenance because of its porous nature. Vinyl Shingles and Bamboo are more affordable options than the other materials, yet both offer less durability. Wood Shakes are a popular choice for homeowners who live in areas prone to hurricanes.
What Do I Need to Install California Shutters?
When choosing a professional installer, ask him/her questions regarding the following topics:
1. Experience: The amount of experience that he/she has working with wood products
2. Tools: He/She must provide all necessary equipment required to complete the job properly
3. Safety precautions: All work performed should adhere to strict safety standards
4. Insurance coverage: Make sure the contractor carries insurance
5. Warranty: Ask whether the warranty covers damage due to improper installation or improper use of the product after installation.
6. References: Contact past customers to verify his/her reputation
7. Payment: Be aware of how payment is handled.
Cost of California Shutters in Campbell River British Columbia
We take great pride in providing exceptional service to homeowners living in the coastal temperate environment of central British Columbia (Campbell River and surrounding area), Canada. We help ensure people’s outdoor living spaces stay comfortable through fall/winter months when temperatures drop dramatically. Whether you’re building a home, renovating current property, adding solar power, or just improving efficiency with insulation, these products will keep your family and friends safe while enjoying Campbell River’s stunningly beautiful surroundings.
Here are some of the benefits of having California shutters installed:
1. Rain protection
2. Energy efficient windows
3. Low maintenance
4. Privacy & security
5. Customized design
7. Waterproofing & mold prevention
8. Beautiful appearance
9. Insulation that reduces heat loss
10.”Insulated” houses save energy costs because they prevent cold air outside from seeping inside and keeping hot air trapped outside. When this happens, the house stays warmer longer during the winter, saving heating bills. And insulation helps reduce noise pollution.
11. Increased privacy: shutters block traffic, neighbors’ eyes, even sound waves. So you can enjoy peace, quiet, and safety without being bothered by noisy kids playing next door, barking dogs, loud music, shouting parties, car stereos blaring at max volume or neighbor’s yard work equipment going full tilt. Or those annoying “people who like to talk loudly” people that love to walk around yelling into cell phones. These distractions cause stress which leads to health problems such as heart disease, cancer, anxiety and depression.
12. Reduced crime rate. Criminals know residents are distracted by TV news, cooking dinner, talking on the phone, watching movies, working, etc. So burglars find fewer victims inside homes protected by shutters.
13. Protect the outdoors from damaging UV rays.
Best California Shutters Campbell River
What is California shuttering?
How to install a California Shuttering system
Best materials for a California shuftring System
What type of window should be installed first?
When Should the Window be opened/closed for cooling purposes?
What types of windows should you consider installing?
Why is the installation of California shuttering Important?
Is the Installation really worth the price tag?
Should you use Vinyl or Wood shutters?
Which material is better suited for your home?
Are they weather resistant or just plain old plastic?
How long does it take to get them hung?
Do you really need to get them hung during Summer months?
Should the Windows be opened during hot days?
Is there anything else I forgot to mention?
I’m going to try my hand at explaining the different options available today in order to help people decide which ones would fit best for their particular situation. I hope these tips will prove useful, but please remember, every house is unique. If something isn’t working for me, it probably won’t work well for you either.
So without further ado, lets jump in.
First things First…
California shuttering is basically the art of closing in or covering a large area of glass, typically a window pane, with thin pieces of metal called “shutters”. They come in various sizes ranging anywhere from 5 inches tall to 10 feet high. These “shutters” are usually made of aluminum, vinyl, steel or copper depending on the style you prefer. Some styles include louvers to allow light through while keeping heat out. Others have no openings.
Why do you need California Shutters?
There are several benefits of having California shutters in place and some of these are listed below:
1. Energy savings: By shading the outside of your building with shutters, you can reduce energy costs significantly. This helps lower heating bills and keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
2. Protection From Wind & Rain: When closed, California shuttered provide protection against wind driven rain.
Motorized California Shutters Campbell River
1. Budgeting & Planning Ahead.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is your budget. Do you have enough funds on hand to cover the costs involved with installing shutters? If not, then don’t expect a high quality result.
If you’re thinking about going this route, you should plan ahead. Take some time to determine exactly which materials your contractor would prefer to work with.
Before starting any project, measure your windows and doors thoroughly. You don’t want to end up paying for material you didn’t order because they weren’t large enough.
Nowadays, you’ve got lots of options to pick from when deciding on the type of shutters for your home or business. Some manufacturers offer options ranging from vinyl and aluminum panels, to wooden slats.
4. Design Styles.
When you’re choosing shutters, keep style and design in mind. Do you like to see shutters blend well with your house, or do you feel they look better standing apart from other parts of the building?
5. Quality Assurance.
Finally, check out the reviews of different vendors. Make sure to read customer feedback to ensure you get a good experience working with these companies.
6. Installation Options.
There are many ways to go about installing shutters. For instance, you could hire a professional installer, have a friend come help you complete the job, or take matters into your own hands and DIY the entire installation.
After your shutters are installed, it’s important to think about maintenance needs in advance. Will they require regular cleaning? Or will they only need routine dustings and minor repairs?
Some shutters come with warranties while others only provide a service contract. You should always ask your vendor whether or not they offer warranty protection.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Campbell River
How they work
Installation tips and tricks
Cost factors and sizing recommendations
Why use a professional installer? Here are 3 good reasons
This post will teach you everything you need to know about installing windows & doors and get started on building this beautiful home improvement project. Whether you’re doing it yourself, hiring someone else or working with professionals like us, these guides provide step-by-step instructions on getting things completed quickly and safely with quality products. Once you’ve got the basics down, keep reading below each guide section to learn specific information including common problems/hassles to watch out for and solutions to those issues plus some tips and tools specifically designed to help minimize mistakes and maximize success! Click here to find us and read through this entire article before contacting us directly. We’d love to hear back from you…
For years, my husband and I have used Craigslist to buy cheap furniture for our rental property because it saved us tens of thousands of dollars while still providing us comfortable living spaces. Of course, Craigslist isn’t always perfect — especially when it comes to buying something that’s going to be repainted soon and needs to stay flat after delivery. But sometimes, it just makes sense to save big bucks without breaking the bank. So why pay full price for something when you could easily score almost half off the cost?
1. Craigslist Is Always Free (And Updating Listings Isn’t Expensive Either!)
One reason people stick with Craigslist is that it’s free. Well, technically speaking, it costs nothing to use the website (except perhaps your bandwidth). However, once you enter a listing, it usually requires paying attention to update listings every other day until your item sells. If you’re planning ahead, though, you’ll be able do search for upcoming events in your area and take advantage of the “buy it now” feature which automatically puts an offer out. When buyers respond immediately, this method saves hundreds in shipping fees because you only pay the buyer fee (and possibly insurance), not necessarily the shipper’s charge.
2. Items Aren’t Damaged And Can Be Repaired As Needed
In many cases, Craigslist items aren’t the absolute worst for damage and repairs.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden California shutters provide many benefits. They offer more style options than aluminum California shutters. Also they are more durable and easier to clean then aluminum California shutters. If they are installed correctly, they should stay put for years without needing maintenance other than cleaning once a year.
Vinyl California shutters are made from plastic material. These shutters can be painted to match any color scheme of your choosing. However, these shutters tend to peel easily so it’s recommended for outdoor use only.
California Shuttering Installation Tips & Tricks:
When installing California shutters it is very important not to install them in the wintertime because if snow gets inside the window frame the wood could split.
Also remember that California shutters are heavy. Make sure to measure twice and cut once. When measuring for the width you must allow 1 inch extra on both sides for trimming. For height make sure to leave 2 inches extra when adding on top rail of the window.
For the most professional appearance it is always good practice to get a licensed contractor who specializes in installing California Shutters. A contractor should have experience working with vinyl California shutters and should be able to help you find the perfect fit.
If you’re considering installing California shutters yourself, please take note the following things:
1. Do NOT attempt to install California shutters by yourself.
2. Measure twice, Cut Once.
3. Be careful around corners and edges.
4. When cutting the trim, make sure the blade goes through the trim piece and not the wall.
5. Always check the weather report first. It’s not uncommon for storms during late fall and early spring months.
6. Use care while handling materials. Never drop anything. California Shutters can cost anywhere from $500-$3000.
Campbell River’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
SHUTTERS are designed to offer maximum privacy and security during inclement weather conditions. They operate similar to storm shutters but include additional benefits. For example, we can offer our customers a seamless transition from inside and outside spaces because we integrate seamlessly with wooden frames. Most other companies only use vinyl frames which requires extensive sanding after opening and closing each time, making the frame unusable until reassembled after the next winter season. Additionally, a full glass door system creates a barrier against pests that could enter homes through gaps created by a lack of proper hardware integration or weak seams. Another benefit of our systems is that they allow for optimal airflow; allowing air movement in and out of rooms depending upon the seasons. Finally we offer complete privacy, insulation for energy efficiency, and superior aesthetics. These attributes ensure that there is no gap in comfort for occupants regardless of the amount of natural light available.
Buy California Shutters Online
In addition to this post we provide a monthly newsletter which details current design news and products plus exclusive sales offers to readers only, delivered to your inbox every month. The content of these emails changes regularly, covering both domestic and commercial projects around Australia and overseas. Subscribe today to get them instantly.
We hope you find this useful and please comment below with questions and feedback. For those who wish further information contact us via email or phone us during business hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm AEST 7 days per week, 1300 30 29 21. If you would rather talk to someone, then call us anytime 24/7!
If you live nearby, come down to our showroom in Brisbane CBD (or visit an Authorised Shutter Boy Dealer near you). Our team are happy to spend time showing you our beautiful shuttering ranges available. And of course we welcome you back whenever you’re ready to book yourself a consultation appointment or purchase some great quality shutters for your Campbell River house.
Facebook Like Button
Follow Us Via Email
Subscribe to Me On Feedly
I am a blogger born in 1986 named Fauziah Abdullah Alias Siti Haslinda Hasyim. I started my career as engineer working in IT company. My hobby was doing research work and writing articles for myself reading and sharing knowledge. When i found few blogs,i decided to keep my eyes upon those things. At first i thought that it’s just another fashion but after i found something different than others. Here,you’ll gonna read lot of interesting thing about computers,technology,gadgets,life style & health issues along with some of original article written solely by me.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. Looking to Install your Own Customized Style Of Frame On A Window? Try One Of These Great Options From Other Manufacturers.. We Make Them Too!! Visit Us And Learn About All The Different Types Of Products & Services Available At Shutterboyz. Stop Wasting Time Trying To Find Everything Yourself And Allow Us To Help With All Your Requirements!! Contact Us Directly By Phone or Email.
3. Need Some Advice / Ideas Regarding Your New Design Project? Feel Free To Give Mea call As I Have Been Doing this Type Of Work Since 1990!!! Stop Waiting Around Until 2020 When Things Will Happen Out Of Order… Have Fun Working Harder Than Everyone Else Then Being Tired Most Days And Not Getting Much Done Because You Didn’t Start Early Enough…. So Why Wait??? Just Do Something Right Away… It’s More Pleasant Having An Extra Paycheck Coming Into Your Life Instead Of Spending 2 Years Sifting Through Old Papers… Don’T Waste Another Year When You Can Be Making Money NOW!
4. Want Some Advice On Finding The Perfect Color Shade For Your Windows?? If You Like My Post Please Take A Little Moment To Read Up On “Color Psychology” If You’d Like To Understand The Basics Better Go Ahead Click Here to Download my FREE PDF, “5 Simple Steps TO THE BEST COLOR CHOICE IN YOUR HOME.”
5. Planning On Building A Custom Interior Space But Think You’re Missing Important Details? Well… You May Miss Out On Important Elements Of Decorating Your Room Without Knowing Exactly Where They Should Sit. Go Ahead And Follow my Example While I Share With ya How I Set Me Up Properly With This FREE 5 Step Action Plan.
6. Love Pinterest? Want to Save $$$ but Think You Only Use 20% Of The App???? Come Over to Instagram Where I Show Ya How Easy It Is Even After Using Pintrest For So Long! I’ve Got 30+ Posts Just Designed Especially For Those Who Are Thinking About Switching Their Accounts Over Too.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Well first of all, I am very happy to report that everyone should get themselves some shutters because it looks really awesome!! But secondly, I hope this helps those who decide whether or not to invest in quality, high end products that actually offer real value rather than trying to save pennies on a project that ends up costing $6k+. My company makes California Shutters specifically designed to compliment different types of homes and lifestyles. We believe these kinds of products bring beauty and function together to deliver a unique experience to homeowners. So without further adieu, lets jump into the most recent changes to the market landscape that affect us personally both professionally, and financially.
There isn’t always bad news but usually the economy in general takes an uptick due to consumer spending levels being extremely stable for years while housing costs, interest rates, and other things rise. However, this past quarter was no exception.
Some markets saw significant increases in home prices whereas average mortgage payments increased almost 7% making buying and servicing less affordable for families. On top of this, rising gas prices meant higher operating expenses for trucking companies transporting goods around North America as well as shipping lines bringing merchandise across oceans. As a result, overall business declined 10%, and unemployment rose 4%. Some small independent shops had trouble keeping up with orders given such tough times.
Now don’t panic though, as long as demand exists companies will still keep producing despite declining profits and inventory issues. Business owners must learn to adapt their strategies during times like these. Fortunately, a lot of savvy entrepreneurs recognized this early enough and made necessary adjustments. Unfortunately, some did not, ending their businesses altogether instead of adapting.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”