Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Gibsons’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Gibsons, British Columbia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Gibsons Project
Gibsons’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Gibsons with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Gibsons, British Columbia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Gibsons and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Gibsons? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Gibsons’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Gibsons, British Columbia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
My Favorite Types Of Shutters
1. Wood Sliding Door Panels
2. Aluminum Clad Vinyl Railing System — For those who prefer something a little different than wood sliders
3. Custom Built Wooden Doors — We Build Them By Design And Install Them On Your Wall At A Cost Much Less Than Our Competition
4. Wood Blinds For Windows & Exterior Glass Doors
5. Aluminium Blinds Made Out Of Recycled Materials And Can Be Mounted Outside Or Inside
6. Color Changing LED Lighting Systems
7. Interior Window Treatments Like Shades, Curtains Etc.. You Name It!
8. Privacy Screening Solutions
9. Weatherproof Shutters
10. Shutters And Sunroom Products
11. Shutters For Porches & Decks
12. Shower Enclosures
13. French Curtain Style Doors
14. Patio Coverings
15. Window Film
16. Solar Panel Integrated Roof Tiles
17. Roller Shade Designs
18. Garage Door Style Roll Up Shutters
19. Commercial Grade Metal Railing / Railings
20. Outdoor Screens
21. Blinds For Shower Rooms
23. Privacy Mirrors (also known as Spacer Domes).
These are just a few examples of what we offer. Please view our website www.shutterboy.com to learn more. Feel free to get in touch whenever you wish. Have Fun!! 🙂 — ShutterBoy
We hope you liked our blog today. Stay tuned because tomorrow we got another great guide posted.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This blog isn’t just going to tell you about shutting though; it will show you why installing these beautiful shutters actually makes some amazing improvements to your home and gives you the confidence to buy another few years worth of shuttering material ahead!
Why Install Shuttering Systems Over Blinds?
When buying custom window treatments nowadays, it seems like everybody wants something different than what everyone else has. One thing I see commonly are blinds which come installed with vertical slats either along the top edge or down each side of the window frame but nothing above eye level except sometimes a small horizontal bar through the middle. So many folks then go crazy trying to find those special “customer-designed” curtains because blinds aren’t considered a true ‘high end’ solution.
Well, guess what?! There’s still plenty of options available for customers looking to get quality windows covered without having to spend thousands of dollars on professional installation services… The good news? Your choices extend far past simply picking different styles of traditional blinds. Over the course of this article you are going to learn about four unique alternatives to those typical blind solutions that really stand apart from other traditional shutters:
1) Window Treatments with Built-In Shades
2) Wood Panels & Panel Doors
3) Wooden Slat Clips / Sashes / Railings / Screens
4) Roller Windows
Now, first things first — if you haven’t already noticed, California shutters themselves are usually made from real wood boards or panels cut to exact measurements. For example, standard sliding patio doors will use 2″ thick pine plywood or similar materials like MDF. They are typically painted white for extra beauty, although solid colors are often utilized as well.
Best California Shutters Gibsons
1. Find Your Right Wood, Proper Measurement & Installation Guidelines First
2. Consider Quality Over Quantity For Shuttering Solutions
3. Be Aware Of Maintenance And Repairs Required On Wooden Shutters
4. Understand the Benefits of Using Weatherproofing Materials When Installed By Professionals
5. Don’t Hesitate From Hiring A Professional Company For Installation Services
6. Make Sure Your New Windows Match the Color Scheme of Your Existing Window Frames
7. Use Only High Grade Hardware If Possible
8. Install Your Shutters Correctly At All Times
9. Keep Track Of Every Detail About Your Project So Far In Order To Do Something Amazing Down The Road
10. Learn More About Installing Vinyl Shutters Or Aluminium Doors. These Types Of Products Should Never Go Unnoticed Because They Also Deliver Great Looks
11. Pay Attention To Details Like Siding Styles, Paint Colors, Light Dimmers, Etc…etc..
12. Don’t Forget To Clean Up After Yourself Once You’re Done Working On Any Projects. Leaving Dirty Tools Around Is Not Just Disgusting But Dangerous Too!
13. Have Fun While Remodeling Your House!! 🙂
14. Follow Us On Our Instagram (@shutterboysthings). We’ll Give You An Update Of Everything Assembled So far During Construction..
15. Check Out Our Latest Post Here – https://www.instagram.com/@shutterboysthings/.We’ve Got Some Good News To Share Today!! 😉
16. Visit us at www.shutterboys.seolo.ai
18. Send us questions via twitter @ShutterBoys_, we’d love to answer yours personally through our private community on Facebook.
19. Remember This Video?
This YouTube channel was created entirely out of passion and enthusiasm from watching my wife install her new house in 2018 after moving down south from Alberta, Canada. I thought this would be a great way to show people just how complicated installing custom wooden doors could really be but also how rewarding they end up being once complete.
Motorized California Shutters Gibsons
If you prefer manual operation but would still love some extra protection and security, then Gibson’s automatic roller/scissor shutters provide excellent coverage while still allowing total visibility. These shutters roll upwards and downwards as they retract or extend. They also include a unique “closet door” opening system that opens completely inward, giving complete closure behind walls. These manual operated shutters are perfect for homes with tight hallways or small rooms.
We’re proud to offer these shuttered windows for your home because no matter how well planned things go when installing your custom windows, life happens sometimes! We understand just how frustrating this problem can be and will work tirelessly alongside you every step of the way to help ensure you get the most optimal experience possible. From design to delivery, we’ll take care of anything you need us to! Just contact one of these amazing window companies below and ask them about this great service.
Buy California Shutters Online
We will show you how to get the most bang for buck in terms of quality and price.
If you are thinking about buying California shutters we will tell you about some common mistakes people made in the past. If you already bought them once, then we would like to know what problems you encountered during the install.
In addition we can provide you information regarding California custom window treatments including: blinds, shades, roller windows, roman shade and many more products.
We hope this Blog gives you insight and knowledge of what makes us different from every other company.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Gibsons
First things first though, why should you install the most effective type of window covering? Well, besides the fact that they offer privacy and insulation and protect against heat gain; you shouldn’t necessarily be focusing just on energy efficiency. Your home is meant to be used every day, which means you’d rather save those dollars on expensive heating bills than wasting them on unnecessary maintenance costs. Plus, if you decide to sell your house down the road, energy efficient materials help drive higher prices and therefore increase profit potential. So while you definitely want to invest in California shutters, you probably won’t regret doing it sooner than later, especially since there are many ways to achieve optimal comfort and efficiency.
But wait! Aren’t these just some extra things that cost you money? Not really. As long as you take advantage of today’s technology and install high quality products like ours, you can enjoy the benefits without breaking the bank!
Now let me ask you a question? Do you spend hours each week cleaning dirty glass panes on your windows? Of course you do… unless you already own California Shutters and installed them correctly. And did you find yourself wishing that someone could come visit your beautiful home and tell everyone else about the amazing view you have every morning? Because I bet the answer was yes. But what happens after that point is where real value becomes apparent—you no longer worry about keeping track of cleanliness. You stop worrying about making people aware of your living space through your unique style. Instead, they see everything in a whole new light. When that happens, they become fascinated. They admire. They appreciate. And eventually, they fall headlong in love.
So where do you go for professional installations? For us, it doesn’t matter. We provide premium California Shutters for homes, condos, lofts, offices, hotels, resorts and other places large and small, regardless of whether you live near the ocean or mountains.
Gibsons’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We got some really great feedback on this post, which is why we decided to bring back our Top 5 Reasons to Install Cali Shutters article and incorporate more content to help people get ready and excited for getting their windows shuttered.
Also, since 2018 was the 10th anniversary of the first California Window film we did in 2006; it seemed like a good way to show just how far California Window Film technology has come on both products, as well as install times. We’re actually able to go through most projects in 2 days max these days, which makes us feel awesome. We love being part of the industry evolution and this helps prove it.
So lets see whats changed in 2019 and 2020 versus 2021. These changes will happen gradually but they will be noticeable and worth discussing. Here are my top five ways that window films have improved and become easier to use/install over the years for each step of the project:
(Lets dive in!)
In the past the average cost per screen was $50+ per screen plus labor costs. Today the average price per installed screen is around the same ($55-$60), though many companies including our own offer discounts when buying multiple screens together. So the total billable value should decrease dramatically once someone gets 3–6 windows completed. If you are a big fan of numbers then I recommend doing them yourself because you would pay less than paying retail prices. As a side note the average size home today runs 7 screens or 14% larger, while homes built prior typically ran 4–5.
Since the early 2000′s California manufacturers started offering designs similar to vinyl siding design choices. Over the last few years there have been significant improvements, specifically color variations and ease of use. Many manufactures allow you to view sample images from their website before committing. Also, many offers special promotions during certain months allowing you to buy select products for cheaper rates. Finally, many new options and materials have entered the market and made products lighter weight, stronger, and easier to work with.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We’d like to help answer this question today, starting with why both materials work great together and then looking deeper at each type of shuttering to understand exactly why each one excels in certain applications.
Are made of vinyl. These typically feature a single panel or multiple panels made of thin sheets of high quality PVC film that is stretched across wooden frames. They come in a wide array of styles that include traditional designs featuring decorative molding around windows, doors and other areas of your property; modern designs including clean lines, sharp corners, sleek curves, bold colors and patterns, and custom shapes; and contemporary models with unique finishes, textures and color combinations. A few examples of vinyl shutters include:
• Classic shutters: these shutters are often found in traditional homes with large front porches or entryways, especially those designed during Victorian era with classic styling that includes ornate carvings, intricate hand carved details or painted wooden motifs. Many manufacturers of classic shutters include a “wood grain pattern” which adds texture and depth to the design of the shutter. Some classic shutters come without a frame but instead use brackets to attach the window covering to building exterior walls. Traditional shutters also tend to provide less privacy than other options and may not always block outside noise well, depending upon style and size selected. If you prefer something simpler and cleaner, consider classic white vinyl shutters.
• Modern/Contemporary shutters: modern shutters typically incorporate flat or slightly rounded edges along window coverings and door casings rather than being shaped in a curvilinear fashion. Contemporary vinyl shutters offer plenty of space inside of a house, providing excellent coverage for small openings and offering maximum flexibility when designing larger windows. Additionally, most manufacturers offer different types of contemporary shutters that vary in shape, size and design.
Cost of California Shutters in Gibsons British Columbia
We recommend that you take these factors into consideration prior to finalising your purchase decision and installation timeframe.
1. Budgeting & Installation Timeframe: We offer custom shuttering solutions along side the traditional sliding/gable system options. As many homeowners prefer the ease of operation and maintenance of our high end systems, however some clients still desire the higher quality appearance associated with gables or double hung windows. Our premium offerings include full window replacement, including gutters and hardware, sliders and casements, plus full insulation package. For those wishing to save on costs, a basic insulated single hung vinyl frame offers excellent visual appeal without the extra expense of having to replace the glass and sash every few years.
2. Glass Selection: We carry an extensive selection of top brands from around the world. Whether you go with tempered safety glass or laminated panels, you’ll find both styles in stock and ready to ship via DHL Express delivery service. At Shubbard Brothers, we understand that it’s always exciting working with manufacturers who provide warranties backed up by solid service support. And just in case you ever need help picking out the perfect style, we encourage you to visit http://www.shutterstock.com. Many images provided courtesy of Shutterstock. Check them out! They’re great sources for creative inspiration. Also be sure to check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_video_and_film_cinematographers#Timeline. Please note: Not all frames listed below are currently manufactured or sold by us, but they come close enough. If you’d like to see real examples, please contact us.
3. Frame Options: From standard 2×6 or 4×8 construction to frameless designs built without additional supports, we manufacture virtually anything you could ask for.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, California shutters help reduce air conditioning usage because these units use less than 1% of the amount of electricity consumed in cooling a home by installing blinds as opposed to conventional windows. These benefits make them ideal for the environment and save money in the long run.
We recommend checking out some of our other posts below for additional information on different options available for shuttering your house or apartment. We hope you enjoy this guide as much as we did writing it!
If you’re a business owner considering investing in Facebook ads, then chances are you’ve seen countless advertisements encouraging you to buy Facebook Ad Credits — and you’ll probably be sold something along the lines of “you get 100 credits per day”. But why should I spend my advertising dollars on Facebook ad credits instead of paying for actual traffic? After all, isn’t buying real organic followers more valuable than getting paid for fake ones? And what’s the difference between Organic Reach and Paid For Traffic anyway?
Well, firstly let’s take a step back and understand exactly what paid promotion really entails. When someone clicks on a Facebook post or advertorial link, the advertiser pays Facebook $3-$4 for every person who interacts with the content. A few months ago, Facebook introduced Sponsored Stories to the market, allowing advertisers to pay to publish stories on Facebook News Feeds, and as far as we’re aware, no one else uses the feature yet. So when somebody sees the story appear under their news feed, the content will only show up after the first 10 minutes, meaning it’s unlikely anyone sees anything until Facebook earns $10.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
These beautiful pineappleshell shutters offer many natural benefits. They help reduce energy costs because these shutters come ready with no additional framing work required. And while shuttering windows isn’t 100% efficient, its efficiency rating improves due to the high U value of cedar wood. A study conducted by the British Columbia government found that wooden shutters reduced air leakage by 18%. Additionally, since pineappleshells contain no PVC, phthalates nor formaldehyde, they’re better than vinyl and fiberglass shutters for allergy sufferers. They also come packaged in recycled paperboard rather than plastic.
Similar to pineappleshell shutters, Cedar shutters provide many health advantages. For example, according to Energy Star, homes equipped with properly maintained cedar shutters save approximately $400 annually per household on heating and cooling costs. Furthermore, many homeowners find that installing cedar shutters leads to improved indoor air quality through decreased infiltration—the release of pollutants inside buildings that could otherwise escape outdoors via windows. As well, the cedar’s natural oils inhibit mold growth; and studies show that cedar shingled roofs don’t harbor pests like bats or rodents that can carry deadly diseases like West Nile virus. All this adds up to less costly repairs for homeowners and healthier living conditions.
Acacia shutters combine the same properties as cedar and pineappleshells but also incorporate superior strength and insulation qualities.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We are going to cover everything from traditional styles like French Doors or Casement Shutters, as well as many modern options like the popular Sliding Patio doors and Roller Blinds, but first lets talk about why they are so appealing. They provide protection against rain and sun damage while adding a touch of warmth and style! If you aren’t familiar with them, check out these articles below for a great overview on each type. For those who would rather buy ready made shutters instead, check out our selection of premium quality custom built shutters.
California Shutters are perfect for both residential homes and condominiums alike. Whether you live in an area prone to extreme weather conditions or just prefer to protect your windows from the heat during summer months you should definitely consider installing them. As it turns out, there are several benefits to choosing a California Shutter versus vinyl/laminate/wood blinds including a reduction in energy costs, a decrease in maintenance expenses and increased security. Check out the rest of the article below to find out more about the top 5 California Shutters.
Best Rated Types of Window Treatments
French Door Style Shutters
Aluminum Panel Shutters
Wooden Slat Shutters
Traditional Wooden Shutters
Modern Aluminum Slider Shutters
Custom Built Shutters
Homes & Apartments
Single Family Dwellings
Multi Unit Residential Properties (apartments)
Industrial / Commercial Buildings
Mall Shopping Malls
Restaurants / Bars
Motel / Hotel Chains
Gibson Bay Area – North Shore San Francisco Marin County Peninsula Santa Clara Valley Silicon Valley Central Coast Los Angeles Orange Country
Types Of Shutters Used Today
There are quite literally hundreds of window treatment choices on the market, ranging from basic aluminum panel shutters to fully functional plantation screens.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”