Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Richmond’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Richmond, British Columbia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Richmond Project
Richmond’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Richmond with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Richmond, British Columbia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Richmond and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Richmond? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Richmond’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Richmond, British Columbia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Richmond British Columbia
1. Shaker Blinds
2. Custom Wood Shades
3. Decorative Curtains
4. Roll Down Curtain Panels
5. Privacy Blinds
6. Roman Shades
This post explains in detail which product would work best for each type of home design, including homes with multiple stories, single story houses and multi-unit buildings. I was lucky enough to install most of these myself because my clients could afford me but this has allowed me to learn everything I can about the best options for different types of homes. By providing real information I am committed to helping people like yourself find the perfect solution without spending an arm and a leg doing unnecessary research.
If you liked this article check out my next blog that shows 10 ways to make use of interior designer inspiration for your own living space decorating ideas.
Thanks for reading guys enjoy the rest of your week and remember to take care of yourselves stay safe!
For our friends who live outside USA please see our website http://www.shuttersbysruthfulprices.com
and our YouTube page https://youtu.be/v_xRb9YlPw8
Also join us on Instagram @ shutterboysmnh
Instagram handle link in description below.
Check out my latest videos also listed down bellow:
How to Clean Vinyl Siding https://youtu.be/GkzcWyPjLkk
Halloween Safety Tips https://youtu.be/6OKdUiJyoqg
WeAreSocial’s Top 5 Most Popular Posts Of 2019 | Website Traffic Report For December 1st, 2019…
Professional California Shutters Installation In Richmond
We’ve compiled information on the following types of shutters:
Closed Cell Vinyl Coated Wood
What Types of Shuttles Do I Need?:
There’s no single type of shutter solution that fits every house. Some homeowners prefer sliding window shutters while others favor hinged panels. Regardless of which solution appeals most your home, be aware that each offers distinct advantages and drawbacks. Sliding shuttering systems typically offer added insulation and protection, but they tend to be heavier than other options. The weight could affect your property value and lead to increased maintenance costs down the road. Hinge styles generally weigh less and are easier to install. However, they lack certain insulating qualities of sliders and may allow water penetration through seams. The final decision should depend upon personal preference, material cost, ease of installation, overall aesthetics, and durability requirements.
How Will My Window Treatment Affect Energy Savings?:
When selecting the ideal solution, it’s essential to keep energy savings in consideration. Most modern window treatments include special features designed to reduce heating and cooling loads without sacrificing view quality. For example, many shutters include insulated glass units, solar control film, louvers, tinting films, blinds and shades. Additionally, some designs incorporate a built-in mechanism to automatically adjust lighting levels according to seasonal changes. As part of our research, we conducted studies showing that energy use decreased by approximately 10 percent during winter months and 5 percent during summer seasons.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We would love to hear from you! Leave feedback on this post below, or contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We’ve got some great news for all you shutter lovers who dream of installing beautiful shutters but aren’t quite ready to jump in head first yet. We recently launched ShutterBoy Custom Install Services, allowing us to provide custom home design ideas to homeowners across the country who would like to have custom shutters installed in their windows. If you live somewhere other than Virginia Beach, North Carolina or Charleston, SC, we offer a nationwide service. We will work closely with our customers and installers to ensure the perfect fit, every step of the way.
If you’re thinking about buying your own shutter system in the next few years, keep reading because there’s plenty of good news coming down the pipeline. As our industry continues to evolve, shutter manufacturers are getting smarter and better about providing high quality options to help you achieve the look you envision. For example, we’ve just introduced our new Premium Wood Series of Californias Shutters to meet our customer demand for higher performing, longer lasting shutters made of real wood. These premium wooden shutters feature our patented SIP® System™ which combines superior strength, durability and weather resistance, while still being light enough for a smooth operation. They are available in both standard sizes and in oversized configurations which allow them to be used for bay, bow and gable windows. Our shutters are manufactured from solid wood and engineered components, and come equipped with our Lifetime Warranty.
So stay tuned for more updates.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters, however, are thinner than wood ones. Most vinyl shutters are only around 0.125 inches thick but they come in varying shapes and colors. They can be used both indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions including rain, ice, snow and windy seasons.
If you live where hurricanes are common like Houston or Florida then these are the most ideal options because they will help protect your home against damage due to strong winds. If you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall, you should consider installing these shutters in order to prevent water leakage in your house. For those who love nature and want privacy while enjoying beautiful views outside their window, this type of shutter would work well for them.
In terms of durability, both wooden and vinyl shutters hold up quite well. However, vinyl shutters tend to wear faster than wooden shutters. This is mainly because of their thin thickness and lack of protection. Wooden shutters usually have an advantage over vinyl shutters in regards to longevity. But, the downside is that they take longer to install since they must be custom cut.
We recommend wooden shutters over vinyl shutters for many homeowners.
Best California Shutters Richmond
If you love vintage style, but have no idea where to begin searching for authentic products, you’re not alone. A lot of people just aren’t interested in spending hundreds of dollars hunting through flea markets and antique shops for unique items like this. Luckily, modern manufacturers offer several options that mimic the aesthetic properties of vintage designs while maintaining reasonable prices and high quality standards. For example, Shutterboy offers some amazing contemporary products in various architectural shapes, sizes, colors, stain types, finishes, fabrics, hardware options, operating systems and price points. And thanks to their state-of-the art manufacturing facilities and skilled installers, your custom order is guaranteed to be installed professionally. Your home windows will thank you for it.
Nowadays, most homeowners who opt for plantation shutters have only seen their friends or neighbors installing them. Maybe they saw it advertised or read something positive about them somewhere. So they decided that shutters must work well and would probably suit their homes better than other types of shades. They usually take advantage of cheap financing options, which makes buying shutters quite affordable and sometimes leads to unexpected surprises down the road. One thing about affordable choices is that it’s always wise to shop around and ask questions until you’re completely comfortable with what you select.
We’ll walk through each step of choosing the perfect shutters and show you exactly how to make things go smoothly. We’ll help you understand the differences between standard, roman and pleated shutters, and explain why you should consider both single panel and double panel units depending on your specific needs. If you’d prefer to leave the planning aspects in someone else’s hands, then click below to check out our DIY guide to designing your own shutters.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
How Much Do Windows Require Opening & Closing?
The first thing most homeowners and apartment managers will ask once they realize they need to put something over their windows is whether they’ll ever need to open them. Most people assume that they rarely open their windows; however, this isn’t necessarily true. While many types of curtains work well enough as permanent solutions for residential use, other options include:
• Window film — These special films come in different finishes including translucent, mirrored and blackout, and are applied directly to existing window frames. Although they aren’t meant to replace traditional drapes, they offer better insulation than opaque curtain linings and are great alternatives for those who would prefer a sleeker appearance without needing to purchase and hang custom fabric each season.
• Vinyl cover panels — Available in a range of colors, vinyl covers are typically thinner than standard curtains but thicker than screen doors. Because they’re made of plastic rather than cloth, they can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and protect against moisture damage when installed properly. Some models incorporate built-in screens, allowing light to pass through for additional visual appeal.
What Kind Of Glass Should Be Used?
Choosing glass for your project means taking stock of several factors, including your desired effect, style, available sizes and more. Below are details on popular choices you might see listed in stores today:
Ceramic tile glazing — Ceramic tiles are sturdy and durable with high transparency levels. They’re often considered less expensive alternative to double-glazed units because they cost less to manufacture, although the quality varies greatly among brands. A downside of ceramic tile can be its poor soundproofing capability, meaning noise still passes through.
Motorized California Shutters Richmond
1. Pick A Type Of System That Will Work For Your Space And Climate
If you live somewhere cold in wintertime, then you probably won’t enjoy a heat pump. Likewise, if you live in hot summer climates then a traditional air conditioner will only work if you’re lucky enough to have cool nights. So, consider whether or not you need both heating AND cooling during different seasons before making a purchase decision. Also consider the size of your space, whether there is adequate light penetration in your area, and whether or not your climate tends to fluctuate wildly (i.e.: Seattle weather). These factors will dictate which types of systems you should buy.
2. Consider Your Budget
There are lots of different brands available, ranging from inexpensive to ultra high end products. However, if you aren’t willing to spend top dollar, then you may find better results by choosing an entry level model. Also remember that motorized shutters come in various sizes and styles, including roll-down shutters, casement shutters, sliding panels, bay window shutters, plantation shutters, roman shades and mini blinds. You want to ensure this matches your style preferences.
3. Find An Installer Who Can Help You Outsmart Common Installation Mistakes
When it comes to buying a motorized shutter and installing them yourself, you’d expect that most people would try to save money wherever possible and skip hiring professionals to install their shutters. While this certainly sounds like a no brainier idea at first glance, it’s far easier said than done.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
My team of highly skilled professionals have installed thousands upon thousands of these products across multiple regions of Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC and Northern VA. We specialize in both residential and commercial installations. Our work is unparalleled and each client receives personalized service.
We offer free estimates, competitive prices, and quick turnaround times. All of our customers receive expert guidance during the entire project process. We can provide professional consultation with you prior to the purchase (or lease), installation, and ongoing maintenance of your California Shutters.
What types of doors should I pick?
When selecting California Shutters for your front door(s). It depends entirely on your preferences. Some people prefer sliding glass doors for privacy while some love them because they are energy efficient and offer better ventilation than solid wooden ones.
Some other factors include: the size of your existing sliding glass door frame; if you already own the hardware; weather conditions like temperature and sunlight levels; whether or not you live close to water sources including lakes/rivers. Also consider if you wish to use the sliding glass windows as patio doors if you live near a backyard pool or garden area. For those who wish to avoid noise pollution, you can opt to go with double glazed options instead.
Doors come in many styles and materials ranging from steel to fiberglass to vinyl. Wooden doors tend to cost less but are generally considered inferior when it comes to energy efficiency and longevity due to rotting issues. Vinyl and aluminum composite panels can sometimes break after several years of exposure to extreme heat and cold. They can crack or warp easily depending on environmental conditions. Fiberglass doors have become increasingly popular especially among builders since they require no paint or stain treatments. They are made completely of durable thermoplastic that won’t rot, peel or fade. But, they can also get damaged by excessive rainwater seeping through cracks and holes in the material causing surface corrosion that needs periodic cleaning.
Richmond’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer a wide range of premium quality wooden California Shutters, including both Wood Clad and Vinyl Cladded models. If you would prefer Vinyl Cladding we use high-quality UV stabilizers and vinyl film.
This guide provides information on installing your shutters, along with some general tips on how to get the most out of them.
In addition to providing installation instructions, the guide includes a few photos showing various styles of Shutters installed on homes around San Francisco Bay Area.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you’ve ever had your house painted outside but left the windows exposed, you’ll appreciate this trend. Many homeowners today prefer leaving natural exposure behind while enjoying added insulation benefits of vinyl siding. Vinyl Siding is a great way to keep costs down while enhancing the curb appeal and privacy value of homes.
California Shutters – Shutterboy offers premium quality wood framed shutter systems manufactured from sustainable timber sourced around the world. As well as offering factory direct delivery and installation service through our nationwide network of professionals, each system includes the highest level of protection against moisture intrusion and UV damage. We manufacture in accordance with all building codes and regulations ensuring peace of mind during shipping and handling.
We offer a wide range of shutter colors and styles to fit every taste and budget, including custom window treatments like plantation style shutters. Whether you’re planning for a renovation project, building a new home, or just adding some extra security and beauty to your property – we can provide you with everything you need…all from a single source. Visit us at http://www.shutterstock.com/en_US/homepage and learn more about us.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Wouldn’t this be great?! But first…let’s take a closer look at some of the most popular ways people use shutters today.
Here are six common applications for shutters:
1. Privacy & Energy Efficiency: Shuttering doors, sliding glass patio doorways, or custom window treatments offer a wide range of benefits for homeowners who wish to improve privacy, increase comfort, reduce noise pollution, lower heating costs, protect against wind damage, control light spillage, insulate homes better than single hung vinyl blinds, keep kids inside during summer months, and reduce glare. For example, you could install roller shades behind your sofa instead windows with screens which will allow you see outside but won’t let anyone else spy on you through them. And they’re available in many different styles and designs.
2. Home Renovation: A new roof, siding, flooring, paint job, remodel, or kitchen addition requires extra ventilation, protection from rain, sun exposure, heat, and drafts. If you’ve got a project coming up, consider replacing existing windows with beautiful wooden plantation style shutters that provide excellent visibility without compromising insulation value! They’re perfect for opening large areas in order for air circulation and to prevent sunlight entering rooms.
3. Outdoor Decorations: From outdoor dining spaces to backyard patios and decks, shuttering makes a dramatic statement, especially if it is paired with other decorative components like wicker or rattan furniture, stone accents, potted plants, colorful umbrellas, garden lighting, hanging flower baskets, arbors, trellises, fountains, waterfalls, fire pits, grills, and more.
4. Screened Porches: Whether you prefer a screened porch with lattice work panels, solid panel screen porch, wood slat screen porch, or a combination of several variations; these types of porches help control unwanted insects, keep bugs and birds away, and shield you from harsh weather conditions.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”