Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Troutman’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Troutman, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Troutman Project
Troutman’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Troutman with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Troutman, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Troutman and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Troutman? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Troutman’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Troutman, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Troutman
There are many types of shutters available today including plantation shutters, roller shades, roman blinds, retractable window coverings, sliding, bay windows & patio covers. Each type of shutter offers certain benefits but they often vary greatly in price depending on material used, color options and features offered.
Some people like to stay inside during winter months while other enjoy having them roll up at night when everyone else sleeps so they are protected from wind damage and cold weather. Some folks prefer privacy while some just enjoy adding a little bit of style and beauty to their home and feel comfortable being able to control who knows it’s there. Whatever your reason for wanting to install shutters, you’ll find the perfect solution and style for you and your lifestyle by speaking with experienced professionals at Shutter Boys. We offer complimentary consultations along with a selection of styles and colors designed specifically to meet every homeowner’s unique requirements at affordable prices.
We hope you find these tips useful. If anyone wants to chat with me about installing shutters please reach out via email or phone at 877-843-7223. Thanks! https://www.shutterboys.net/troutmanshutters/california.
Cost of California Shutters in Troutman North Carolina
Professional California Shutters Installation In Troutman
To help answer some common questions, this article covers five types of troutman homes or condos, four general installation methods, and ten popular choices for custom made products. We will go through each question individually:
Which Types Of Troutman Homes OrCondos Should Be Placed Specifically Where?
Homeowners frequently ask us “what makes the best shutter?” Our response always focuses on quality because shutter selection varies widely depending on the style and level of craftsmanship of the home or condominium owner. However, there are certain basic guidelines that apply across the board, regardless of design. While every type of property offers unique requirements — the same rules still apply.
First things first, the location of doors and windows are critical issues affecting shutter function and appearance. When choosing materials and designs, consider whether they fit in with existing architecture, and make sure that they complement each other rather than competing against one another. For example; if you have bay windows in front of doors, try avoiding covering those openings unless absolutely necessary.
Secondary locations like hallways, entry ways, foyers, bathrooms/powder rooms, sunrooms, laundry rooms, kitchen islands or breakfast nooks should receive similar attention, but also take care with placement of larger areas like master bedrooms or living spaces since space constraints usually limit potential configurations. Additionally, keep track of natural lighting conditions; if possible, avoid overhead light fixtures that cast harsh shadows onto walls or floors.
Best California Shutters Troutman
We’ve taken everything we learned installing thousands of windows ourselves and added some great ideas of other shutter experts and manufacturers. We cover every aspect necessary to install the perfect California shutters.
This guide covers window styles, types, materials, colors, hardware, accessories, and finishes — including tips and tricks along the way. And yes, we go into detail on how to measure each and every opening. Our installers will measure every corner and inside angle just like they did during construction.
Here is a sample section from the “Best California Shutts Troutmans” Section:
If you’d still rather get a new custom made shutter installed than buying a prefabricated shutter, then you should talk to us first. Prefabrication was the only choice available prior to 2000. But due to advances in manufacturing technology, prefabs are no longer the best solution for nearly every exterior project. Not only because prefabs cost twice as much but mainly because a good quality custom made door requires far less skill and experience than prefabs. A high end prefab usually needs multiple people onsite doing numerous sub trades, which often leaves them poorly finished and unable to meet exacting standards. Customized doors come in many shapes and sizes, but most importantly fit like a glove. They match existing trim perfectly; they blend in smoothly with new architecture and they look better day after day.
Troutman’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you’re interested in installing a custom window coverings solution in your home, you should be working closely with professionals. A good contractor will take care of everything for you including choosing the perfect type and style of shutter and making it look beautiful.
We work closely with the most experienced contractors who specialize in this field and we recommend only those people as well because they understand our standards and requirements and the products they install match ours perfectly. We’re always happy to help you find someone.
The first thing you should consider is whether you prefer an exterior door or windows. Exterior doors tend to be heavier than standard windows and can withstand wind loads better but they can also block sunlight and heat which could cause problems inside your house during cold weather.
Exterior doors typically cost less per square foot than windows and can provide privacy while still allowing light through.
If you decide you want both, then it’s best to go ahead and order both, then install them separately after construction is complete. If you’d rather just get windows, then you can save some money by doing them yourself instead of paying for professional installation.
You should also check your building codes. Many cities and states restrict or limit the amount of glass in windows and doors. Some places also regulate the placement of the opening in a wall or the size of openings that must remain sealed.
For example, many areas will allow no larger than 2″ wide windows in walls that aren’t fire rated and won’t permit double hung windows.
In addition, if you live in an area prone to hurricanes, storms, tornadoes, earthquakes or wildfires then you should probably invest the extra cash in storm resistant windows. These can often be found installed over existing single pane windows and come in various styles ranging from the classic roll down window to modern sliding panels.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you happen to visit us in person, we would appreciate the opportunity to show you some examples of our work. We will tell you straight away if this will meet your needs. If this won’t fit, then we’ll take your business elsewhere. Simple enough?!
Here’s some things you should consider while selecting a window treatment company…
Areas covered include everything from measuring and sizing to choosing materials and colors, but most importantly you’ll get answers to these questions first hand. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced; however, they aren’t “window dressing” who just pass clients through without asking anything. Here’s why….
1. Our experts go above and beyond the standard consultation, giving you honest feedback and suggestions along the way. We’re not only going to talk down and sell you something…we want you to understand exactly what will work for your specific situation. A great deal of attention is paid to details such as proper framing locations of openings, energy efficiency, building codes, environmental impact, maintenance aspects including cleaning/laundry & pest control, safety issues, overall cost effectiveness, ease of use, durability, longevity and many other factors. Every customer receives personal service and top notch support when dealing with Shutterboys.
2. Your satisfaction counts bigtime at Shutterboys. Not satisfied?? No worries!! Just drop us an email and we will provide prompt written response addressing all concerns, and refunding 100% of all payments made plus shipping costs if necessary..
3. We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75, which includes any combination of custom blinds, sliders, screens…and any other products. Shipping prices apply for orders under this amount. All materials used during installation must accompany order for delivery. Please ask for additional information regarding your order after submitting payment. Call 1 855 946 5999 to determine available freight charges for your location. Or send us an e-mail at info@shutterboyscaliforniashuttersinc.
Buy California Shutters Online
When purchasing a window treatment for doors and windows, you should consider factors related to both aesthetics and functionality. One function of shutters is privacy — most types come equipped with roller shades that roll together like Venetian Blinds and allow you to block light/views while still enjoying natural daylight. However, you may be able to find shutters specifically designed for the exterior use only.
If you are shopping around for different shutter styles, keep these things in mind to help decide which type of shutter will work best for your home. They include the following:
Roller Shades Roller shades provide unobstructed views of nature while blocking outside noise. This is ideal for homeowners who enjoy spending ample time outdoors but wish to avoid waking every morning to loud noises made by construction vehicles, lawn mowers, and other outdoor sounds.
Privacy Shutters Privacy shutters consist of panels located near each opening, allowing you to control whether the view through them is visible or kept hidden from prying eyes. These shutters are great for homes that require lots of privacy or that already feature many layers of thick drapery curtains. Depending upon the shape of the design, privacy shutters can improve lighting quality and block unwanted UV rays during summer months.
Light Filtering Shutters Light Filtering Shutters filter sunlight coming through glass as well as providing visual protection against harmful ultraviolet radiation. These shutters often mimic wooden slats found within patios from old Western homes. While they lack the appearance of traditional shutters, they are typically easier to install and maintain than true shutters because they rely less on external hardware attachments. Some products available today range in price from $10-$60 per panel.
Casement Shutters Casements consist of hinged panels that move vertically up and down along tracks set inside your walls.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For more info, check out this page: https://goo.gl/rCjdRc
We love working with other companies like us because we want people to get quality products that will stay beautiful and usable forever….and we are committed to helping customers find those things. So please feel confident knowing that no matter who you buy from, we will always be sure to provide top customer service.
But let’s dive deeper into why we stand behind our product line.
Why Our Shutters For Troutmans and Condos Will Be Different
First, every single Cali window shutter we offer includes a limited warranty. Whether its 3 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10+ years – it really only matters whether or not something goes wrong during that period. We just won’t sell anything without a warranty. Most manufacturers simply say “oh wow, that’s nice, but I am willing to take responsibility off my end” when you ask about warranties.
Second, most other brands focus solely on selling their own brand of windows and doors. As a result, you rarely ever hear anyone talk about their competitors. For example:
1. Timberline Windows & Doors makes a huge range of different options. They specialize in custom manufactured products, which means their design team actually meets with each client to determine specific needs. And while the majority of their products are made overseas, you really shouldn’t trust cheap foreign knockoffs. Because unlike Timberline, they probably aren’t going to guarantee replacement parts if they break down after 12mos. Plus, Timberline knows exactly which lumber mills produce the high grade hardwood they use, making it incredibly unlikely that the same thing could go south on both a Timberline and competitor’s project simultaneously. If you want to invest in American-made products, Timberline is the way to go. Click Here For More Info >>
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
For example, California shutters could be an awesome solution for coastal regions due to their ability to resist humidity and salt air. As well as protecting homes in areas prone to earthquakes. They can reduce moisture infiltration through roofing systems, provide thermal benefits through lower building temperatures, maintain privacy behind closed windows or provide noise reduction.
We live in a world saturated with information. Whether it’s text messages, tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram photos, YouTube videos—the pace of communication seems relentless and unrelenting. While technology continues to enable people around the globe unprecedented opportunities to connect, it can easily overwhelm us — especially where news feeds are concerned.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Innovative technology and advanced manufacturing techniques allow us to bring affordable custom made wood shutters to customers. Whether you wish to use them to keep insects away, reduce noise levels, enhance the beauty of exterior living spaces or increase privacy, the options available today offer unique benefits and functionalities unmatched by other brands.
From classic plantation style designs inspired by Southern charm to contemporary styles showcasing cutting edge design concepts, the choice of color, texture, shape and patterns varies widely in this category. Some examples include; handcrafted shutters featuring intricate details like lattice work, intricate scrollwork, traditional wood grain textures, wavy metal profiles, textured iron and distressed brass accents among many others. These shutters are often used in homes with modern architectural detailing, coastal architecture and beachfront properties with sweeping views, giving these products their most desirable appeal. They provide excellent value due to long lasting durability, high quality construction materials, ease of installation, low maintenance costs and wide availability of colors.
What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to ensuring each customer receives top notch service every step of the way with personalized attention to detail, fast delivery times and prompt installations. We will take care of every aspect from choosing the perfect product fit to final finishing touches to ensure you receive a seamless experience. We use only authentic American sourced premium grade lumber and apply superior skill to craftsmanship resulting in exceptional strength, stability, longevity, versatility and affordability. Our passion for excellence in everything we sell extends beyond providing extraordinary solutions. As a family owned business, we pride ourselves on offering unparalleled customer support and delivering unsurpassed experiences across several industries including but not limited to home interiors and furniture, commercial property management and restoration and window replacement.
Whether you seek elegance, comfort, function and security, shutters from Shutter Boys delivers outstanding value through innovation. For more information please visit http://www.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
1. High Quality & Durable Material with Better Weather Resistance – Made from premium grade lumber like cedar, walnut, maple, oak and mahogany, these shutters will easily withstand high winds, extreme weather conditions and years of wear and tear. They provide superior protection against moisture accumulation and UV rays, keeping them well insulated from outside environmental factors which could lead to fading and cracking. These natural materials ensure longer life span while adding elegance and sophistication.
2. Long Lasting Beauty – As part of natural building products, they feature durable exterior finishes made from highly pigmented oil paints mixed with resin which creates a rich, beautiful color that lasts forever without being toxic when exposed to the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation. Unlike other less expensive options available today, our California shutters are guaranteed to stay perfectly intact through harsh climates for decades. We guarantee to stand behind our work and keep producing great quality California Shutters for generations to come.
3. Multiple Shades Available – Not just white shutters, California shutters come in various shades ranging from traditional black to modern dark colors like blue, burgundy red and purple giving homeowners endless choices according to their taste and mood. If you prefer darker tones then consider installing heavy duty steel shutters instead of lighter weight aluminum ones.
4. Versatile Installation Options – No matter whether you live inside a condo complex; single family home or apartment; country cottage ; ranch house, commercial project, industrial warehouse space or multi unit housing projects, shutters are the perfect way to enhance the appearance of buildings while providing privacy and security during rainy days. Whether you wish to cover windows completely or partially, custom fit the size of the window frame or simply open/close the whole area depending upon the season, California shutters allow complete customization and control for each individual house / property.
5. Easy Maintenance – Since no chemicals are used anywhere along the production processes, cleaning is hassle free and requires only water.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shuttering – A type of window treatment that consists of wooden slats which cover windows during cold seasons. They provide privacy while allowing natural light inside the home. Also known as ‘Wooden Venetians” they can be used as single panel blinds, multiple panels, vertical louvers or horizontal shades.
How did they become popular?
Before people knew this idea was being invented by the French during the 17th century. The first record of someone trying to use them dates back to 1693. Since then, they became really popular because they offer several advantages over other types of covering options available today. They can easily fit and adjust according to different size and shapes of windows. Another plus point is that they allow maximum amount of sunlight through but protect against excessive heat coming into the house.
Why Should I get Cali Shutters installed?
There many reasons why homeowners should consider having their homes covered with shutters. For example;
• They increase energy efficiency by reducing solar gain.
• They help reduce noise pollution.
• They prevent dirt from accumulating in your windows/door frames.
• They improve air quality.
When considering shutting down for winter, most folks would assume it will only apply to those areas where the weather drops below freezing temperatures. However, in some parts of the United States like Southern California, the temperature can go well above 100 degrees Fahrenheit for weeks without ever dropping below freezing. Even though these days are considered mild summer temperatures, in reality they feel quite chilly. So, if you live in the sunny southern part of the country, it makes sense to install shutter doors instead of simply opening the drapes each day.
In fact, installing shuttered doors in your living spaces could save a lot of electricity as well in addition to cutting down on the strain caused by the constant heating and cooling cycles required by traditional double glazed glass units. If you aren’t yet convinced that shutters can actually bring a significant improvement to your life, check out this video featuring a family who decided to take advantage of shuttering technology after noticing a huge difference in their energy bills.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”