Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Spanish Springs’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Spanish Springs, Nevada. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Spanish Springs Project
Spanish Springs’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Spanish Springs with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Spanish Springs, Nevada may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Spanish Springs and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Spanish Springs? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Spanish Springs’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Spanish Springs, Nevada
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you decide to purchase through me please be aware that my commission sales are tied to specific terms and conditions which include but aren’t limited to a minimum order amount. When ordering through us, you will receive our standard industry-standard discount rates depending on the size of your project and payment method selected. If your project falls below the required threshold, then you will no longer receive commissions unless you meet said requirements first.
Please contact me via email should you have questions regarding the above information or wish to speak personally about your project needs. Thank you 🙂
California Shutter Pros & Cons | Installation Tips
How Much Does A Custom Wood Door Cost? | How Long Do They Last For? | Top Rated Types Of Doors
Wood Trim Options And Installations | Finishes / Treatments Available
Custom Door Hardware Options | Exterior Finish Color Selection | Interior Paint Colors
Hardware Styles, Materials And Durability | Privacy Screens | Optional Accessories/Add On’s (Vanity Cabinets, Mirrors, Blinds )
For More Information Please Contact Us Today At 1(800) 928-9200
Or Visit http://www.shuttersbyyou.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Spanish Springs
1. Quality Materials = Better Product.
2. No Lowest Bid Contractors.
3. Top Of The Line Craftmanship & Installations.
4. Guaranteed On Time Delivery Or Your Money Back; Call Today For An Estimate.
5. Custom Sized To Fit A Variety Of Window Types And Styles.
6. No Messing Around With Cheap Vinyl Products.
7. Save Hundreds By Making Sure All Windows Come Standard With Tempered Glass.
8. Made In The USA & Ready To Ship Within 7 Days After Order Placed.
9. Lifetime Warranty.
10. Over 40 Years Experience In The Industry Including Building Thousands Of Luxury Homes Across North America.
11. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee And Customer Care Program From Start To Finish.
12. Free Interior Design Consultation Available Upon Request.
13. Licensed State Certified Contractor #1003739
14. Visit us @www.shutterboysprepalacecaliforniaspringshomesandcondos.com
Social Network Marketing (SMM) is the fastest way to market yourself and your business without spending big bucks. But most people fail because they haven’t got a clue how to get started properly or run their campaigns effectively. So, I’ve put together 30 essential tips which will guide you through the process.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
To learn more about the advantages of custom built-to-order versus factory made wood products including California Standard and Premium Wood Shutters click here to visit our website https://shuttersbyrwood.com/customized-products/.
We suggest ordering your customized shutters no less than 3 weeks prior to the estimated completion date in order to receive prompt shipment upon confirmation of your project. If you’d prefer to place an order with us without visiting the showroom please send a request via email at email@example.com or call toll free 1 866 578 7867 and ask to speak with customer service representative. Then include your address, telephone #, delivery schedule preference and approximate cost per square foot.
Please read this guide carefully for detailed instructions. After reading through these steps, feel free to stop back anytime with further questions. Remember that each individual house and building is different; therefore, your installation procedure may vary slightly depending on which components go inside your windows and doors, along with any additional modifications needed.
Here is a summary of main points to keep in mind during wood shutter installation:
If you have wooden trim around your door frames, use tape measure or chalk lines to mark both sides of the trim. Marking helps ensure that the shutters fit properly while the glue dries.
Remove the old caulking from the jambs and weather stripping.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They work great both indoors AND outdoors because they are weather resistant and UV protected. They come ready to hang (with screws already installed). You simply slide them into place, connect the hardware, and install your window trim, then enjoy the benefits of privacy & control without having to climb around a ladder all day long. All installations are custom tailored and performed by professional craftsmen who specialize in this type of construction; therefore every job will be unique and customized. We only use top quality materials to ensure durability through multiple years of use. All shutters are backed by a lifetime warranty against defective products.
We offer many different styles ranging from single panel shutters to multi-panel shuttered doors. Our customers love the fact that there is no hassle involved as all workmanship is guaranteed. If something happens and needs repair, just call us, we’ll get right back to you.
WHAT ABOUT SIZE/PIXELS?
Each style we carry offers 3 sizes, 1×2, 2×3, 4×6. Each size fits a certain width of opening, usually 8′, 10′ or 12′. For example, if your home’s door frame measures 9 feet wide, you would order the smallest sized panel, i.e. 1×2. However, the actual shutter dimensions depend upon whether it’s going inside OR outside. Outside panels measure 3″ shorter than indoor ones. So if your frame measures 5 feet 11 inches, you’d order a 4 x 6 outside shutter. Inside measurements vary depending on the door size, but typically range from 8ft-9 ft tall and 7ft 5″ wide
HOW TO ORDER SHUTTERS FROM US
There are several ways to purchase shutters online including buying via phone or ordering online from the Shutter Boys website, or visiting one of our showrooms across Southern CA. Here are some of the details regarding each way to buy shutters from us. Please feel free to contact us with questions!
1) Go to https://shuttersbysb.myshopify.com/#!/carts
2) Click “Add Items to Cart”.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
• Many homeowners prefer California shutters because they offer exceptional protection against extreme heat. This prevents the sun from damaging exterior surfaces, which helps prevent rotting wood siding, peeling paint and fading stucco. A well-positioned window shutter keeps the hot air away and reduces humidity inside a house. These same factors keep mold and mildew at bay, preventing it from causing costly damage to floors, ceilings, walls and furniture.
• Homeowners often install these types of windows because they help reduce energy losses. Energy loss occurs primarily through large openings between rooms that allow cold air to enter, as well as drafts caused by doors left unsecured. Shutter panels block all outside light and sound, reducing the amount of cooling required to maintain comfortable indoor temperatures. Additionally, because most residential properties sit on average 2 ½ feet above ground level, this creates additional space for cool outdoor breezes to move through the spaces below. This makes shutting your windows down easier than ever.
• When considering your options for shutters, be careful to avoid products made of aluminum, vinyl or steel frames. Those materials tend to warp easily due to constant exposure to moisture, resulting in unsightly cracks along seams. In addition, those metals corrode easily, making maintenance issues commonplace. Finally, metal screens also attract insects and vermin that can infest the area surrounding your screen and cause health problems.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
OUR PRINCIPLE OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.
If you are unhappy with anything regarding this job, please call me personally BEFORE leaving bad feedback. I am always available to talk things through, resolve issues, and answer questions. I truly appreciate your business and hope to exceed all expectations for my customers. Thank you for considering Shutter Boys for your next window covering/home remodeling project!
This week saw the launch of the latest iteration of Facebook Messenger — which brings some big improvements to both messaging and video calling across devices. Here’s what you should be paying attention to over the coming months…
Facebook announced Messenger today as part of a broader push toward “social” products designed primarily around conversations, rather than apps themselves.
At first blush, that makes sense; most people use mobile phones these days because they’re easier to carry than laptops, tablets, or desktops. So why would you install yet another app if your smartphone does almost exactly what you’d want it to already? But Facebook’s approach isn’t entirely different from WhatsApp or other chat applications. It just takes advantage of the fact that smartphones are increasingly tied to users’ identities via email accounts, phone numbers, and login information for web sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Netflix, Spotify, Amazon… Basically any website you visit regularly uses those same credentials to remember your preferences and serve personalized content.
Now imagine having that same knowledge applied to your personal communications. Instead of searching for your friend’s phone number or email address to send them a message, you could ask Siri to find her, simply type a quick request, and she’ll deliver it straight away.
And since Facebook owns Whatsapp and Instagram, Facebook knows a lot about you already.
Cost of California Shutters in Spanish Springs Nevada
I am in the business of helping people get their home improvement projects completed quickly and easily. My company specializes in providing quality products and fast service to homeowners. We offer a wide selection of high end window coverings, door hardware, blinds, shades, and other accessories for both residential properties and commercial spaces like offices, hotels, restaurants, retail stores, schools and churches. Our products include everything from wood and composite window frames, sliding glass doors, wood and aluminum patio covers, retractable screens, storm windows, sliding barn doors, roller shades and curtains, and many more styles of window treatments and accessories.
When choosing windows for your property, the first decision to make is whether or not they should match the rest of the house’s décor. If you decide that you would rather have them blend well, consider installing shutters that complement the style of your window frame.
For example, if you have casement windows, look for shutters with vertical stripes. Casements are often found in traditional homes and feature small sashes that move vertically along the top portion of each pane of glass. They allow light through while still maintaining privacy, and because the sash slides horizontally instead of vertically they are easier to operate than traditional double hung windows.
If you prefer something sleeker, opt for a horizontal sliding system. Horizontal sliding systems slide horizontally across the width of each individual panel of glass. These types of shutters provide better insulation, while still keeping heat and cold out. They are typically made from steel but aluminum and PVC are also available.
For those who wish to keep their new windows covered during winter months, awning style shutters work perfectly for protecting against the harsh weather conditions outside. Awning type shutters come in various sizes to accommodate different sized openings.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Whether you live in southern climates like San Diego that experience extreme heat and dry spells during summer months; coastal areas that receive heavy rainfall throughout the winter season. Or perhaps in northern states with cold winters and humid summers, this document contains information for each region.
California Shutter Installation Tips & Guidelines:
To avoid damage, make sure shutters are installed properly. They must be aligned perpendicular to wall surfaces, and securely fastened to window frames without excessive gaps. Also, use shims underneath windows to level the frame and prevent sagging.
For optimum efficiency, install California shutters on exterior walls facing east/west and west/east directions. Avoid placing them near north/south direction due to intense sun exposure which causes fading faster than those placed south/north. If you wish to save energy costs, avoid positioning shutters along glass doors and window openings because sunlight enters through these areas. These types of installations cause glare and increase air temperatures inside homes, thus requiring more energy consumption. For your protection, install shutters only after proper assessment is performed by professional.
Inspect Existing Doors & Windows Prior to Installations:
Before starting an extensive project, check whether existing materials meet building codes regarding strength and integrity. Ensure door and window framing systems are intact and secure, and if necessary repair damaged woodwork. Check for cracks or holes on window panes, broken hinges, and loose locks. Repair weak points immediately before proceeding with the shutter installation process.
If you suspect moisture penetration, check existing sealants to identify potential leakage issues. Replace defective seals with waterproofing compound. Make certain that the entire perimeter area around doors, windows, and skylights are covered with caulk, tape or mastic to keep water away from the structure’s inner surface. Seal cracks and crevices with silicone caulking material to minimize air leaks caused by temperature changes, wind pressure and movement of furniture.
Spanish Springs’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In fact, California shutters actually outperform traditional blinds in terms of noise reduction – especially during times of high winds! For instance, you’ll only hear the faintest whisper of wind blowing through traditional shades as opposed to the rumbling sound of moving air caused by a typical screen material like aluminum or plastic. Additionally, these materials allow light from outside to enter your home without having to worry about blocking sunlight completely. As far as safety goes, California shutters offer better insulation than curtains. Unlike curtains which must be drawn every day, shutters stay closed most days but allow a breeze to enter your house when necessary, thus keeping your family safe while allowing natural daylight inside your space. When you install your own California shutters, it will typically cost anywhere from $200-$1500, depending on the size and complexity of the project. For those interested in knowing more about the different types of shutters offered at Shutter Boys, check out our website today!
Shutters are made up of slats that hang horizontally above windows and are held together by metal hinges located along each side edge. Because shutters are designed specifically for use in southern exposure areas, the bottom portion of the shutter extends below ground level – usually around 12 inches deep. If you’re thinking about adding shutters to the exterior of your home then you should take advantage of California’s mild winters by choosing a type of shutter design called “double hung”. Double hung shutters feature both upper and lower glass panels, making the entire frame twice as tall as the height of individual glass panels. These double hung shutters are great options for homes facing south because they block the heat more effectively and keep your home cooler in the summertime. Additionally, when a homeowner chooses a style that includes louvers instead of solid panels, he/she gets additional benefits such as ventilation and increased privacy.
Buy California Shutters Online
There are many things to consider when choosing the perfect shutters for your home.
I am sharing my top 3 choices below. But first lets take a moment to talk about why they are good picks.
1). Best Value: They come with lifetime warranty against defects from Shutterboy.
2). High Quality Materials: Made out of premium solid Wood.
3). Beautiful Options Available: Choose from multiple colors and styles including plantation style shutters for those who like rustic looks.
4). Easy Installation: We offer FREE SHUTTERS INSTALLATIONS in Orange County & San Diego areas. Just click HERE to get started.
5). Fast Shipping: Most orders ship same day. Some items take 2 weeks delivery time but most are shipped out in 1 to 4 business days after purchase depending upon location.
6). Free Customization Available: If you want custom sizes or other options just call us. Our customer service team will guide you through the customization.
7). Lowest Price Guarantee: We offer lowest prices available in the market place.
8). No Sales Tax: All purchases are tax exempt.
9). 100% Satisfaction: If you are unsatisfied with your order you can return them without question.
10). We Have A Great Support Team On Hand: Our support team is ready to help you 7/7.
11). We Offer A 30 Day Money Back Policy On All Orders And Warranties:
12). Easy Ordering System.
13). No Hassle Returns Policy.
14). Fast Shipping Options.
15). Free shipping on orders over $1000:
16). Free Installation Service.
We hope you enjoy these products. Please leave reviews about your experience and let me know if you would use them in your homes or projects. Thanks.
Best California Shutters Spanish Springs
I’ll talk briefly about shutters and then dive in depth into how homeowners can save themselves a lot of heartache and hassle by getting a proper professional install instead of trying to DIY it. Why? Because they’re expensive, complicated, and often times dangerous. A properly installed shutter will cost around $5-$10k, take several days/weeks worth of work depending on size and style, and generally requires skilled personnel as well as some form of permitting. Not only that, but many people who attempt “DIY installs” end up having to tear things apart and replace parts which can get VERY costly VERY fast especially when dealing with custom woodwork like ours. Here are examples of typical jobs:
So with this background information, now lets go through my top 3 recommended options for this building type. Note I am NOT recommending ANYTHING below these recommendations unless specifically stated as being “the ONLY thing you SHOULD DO”.
1) Wood Venetian Exterior Shutters: These windows typically sit inside of exterior walls so they won’t usually interfere with outside views while still offering privacy. They’re made entirely of solid wood (though most modern versions include vinyl interiors). When you buy wood venetians, you basically just pay for the wood frame plus labor to put them together. Generally speaking, the price will range anywhere from 1×4 pine lumber ranging upwards of ~$1500-2000 per door. Most manufacturers offer different sizes to fit varying width & height configurations. Some come with hardware kits already assembled for quick purchase while others allow you to assemble yourself. Check the manufacture website for details and availability. Install time varies per model but average 2-3 days. Usually involves cutting pieces lengthwise along the full wall width. Then attaching each panel lengthwise, vertically, across panels where appropriate until closed. Finally trimming ends, fitting frames, gluing down corners with caulk, applying protective coatings if necessary.
Motorized California Shutters Spanish Springs
Motorized California Shutters offer more convenience than manually operated shutters which makes them popular among homeowners who like getting things done quickly. They’re ideal for homes or condos where space is tight because motorized California shutters move easily across the length and width of the window frame, thus fitting multiple spaces neatly without taking up floor space.
These days a lot of the most innovative products focus around energy efficiency; however, this trend isn’t going anywhere soon due to rising utility costs. Consumers aren’t just concerned with saving energy anymore, they’re interested in reducing their carbon footprint through sustainable living practices. Many modern Californian shutters come equipped with solar panels making these products green and eco friendly.
How to use Instagram for business growth | B2B Marketing Tips
Social Networks play a vital role in Business as well as Personal life. We use it everyday whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Youtube. So why not take benefit of its potential for B2b marketing campaigns. Here i will show some tips & tricks on how to use instagram for bizgrowth & bizdevelopment.
1. Use hashtags wisely
Hashtags increase engagement by almost 5 times, so use them effectively. Make sure you tag people for example ” #marketing” rather than simply tagging yourself because this way, every single post tagged with “#marketing” will be seen first in feeds. If someone searches specifically for a hashtag, then you’ll get top result as per search query. However, make sure the hash tags are relevant to content being shared or posts published. And finally keep using them regularly even after 1 week. But remember never ever spam hashtags as that can put you under DoS attack.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”