Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Pasadena’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Pasadena, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Pasadena Project
Pasadena’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Pasadena with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Pasadena, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Pasadena and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Pasadena? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Pasadena’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Pasadena, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Pasadena’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California shutters offer endless possibilities and are the perfect solution if you’d prefer something long lasting and elegant instead of those expensive faux treatments which usually end up looking cheap after awhile. But how does it work exactly? Do you use vinyl shutters because they seem easier to install than fiberglass ones, or vice versa? And should you go DIY versus hiring someone else to do it?
These questions and many more will get answered in this post! I’ll break down everything you need to know about installing California shutters including why you’d consider buying custom made shutters verses choosing stock units from a home improvement store or big box retailer. I’ll also take you through step-by-step instructions on how to hang a pair yourself versus having pros do it for you.
I hope you find this resource useful and please feel free to message us anytime with any feedback regarding the content on this website. Happy browsing! https://shutterstock.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
My primary job responsibility is managing our factory operations, coordinating our construction projects, and developing strategies to optimize production efforts. My other responsibilities include business development, sales & advertising, website maintenance, market research, customer support, financial planning, and internal administration.
THE LITTLE THINGS CAN AFFECT THE BIG PICTURE. IT’S ALL ESSENTIAL TO ME AND MY WORK ETHIC AS WELL AS MY HEALTH AND HAPPINESS AT HOME WITH MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS ONCE AGAIN!!
“In my opinion, having good people makes all the difference. If you hire great workers, you won’t see half the problems that I face due to bad employees. These days everything seems harder than ever with the economic downturn affecting everyone including me personally. But we’ve come through tough times before; it simply gets tougher. So instead of being down, let’s be positive and focus more on customer satisfaction. Good things will happen to those who believe in ourselves while waiting for the rest.”
SHUTTERSBOYS IS IN BUSINESS BECAUSE OF YOU!!! LET US MAKE YOUR PROJECT EXTRAORDinarily GOOD. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG POST!!!!
Please feel welcome to contact me regarding any questions that arise after reading this article.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
The next generation of wooden shutters include engineered wood as well as veneer products made exclusively from composite materials. These newer options offer greater strength and energy efficiency than traditional wood designs while still providing the timeless beauty and functionality associated with standard solid wood shutters.
Wooden shutters have traditionally offered superior insulation qualities thanks to the natural ability of solid woods to absorb heat which makes them perfect insulators during summer months. When exposed to moisture they actually help protect against mold growth in addition to being ideal protection against insects.
They’re great choices but unfortunately we’ve learned through experience that many homeowners simply aren’t aware of these benefits. They get the impression that they’ll be paying big bucks just because they “want” some wood shutters installed. And this isn’t necessarily true. But of course it helps to educate potential customers early since the majority of people tend to be fairly price sensitive.
If you decide you must have wood shutters after reading this post then don’t worry, I’m going to show you exactly how affordable it really is to install high quality shutters. We’re talking about DIY vinyl shutters without having to pay hundreds of dollars plus shipping charges like other companies charge.. Our price point was designed specifically around making this possible to provide it to everyone, regardless of financial situation.
I’d say that in general most folks would consider themselves reasonable bargain hunters when it comes to buying anything. Of course this varies greatly depending upon location and overall cost structure of the average consumer. So how does installing shutters fit into this equation? If you live in certain areas where real estate rates are skyrocketing it often pays to shop carefully; this includes shopping around for good deals versus those who try to gouge you at every step of the way.
For example we recently went on vacation and ended up getting several different quotes for window coverings (all of which could have been handled by us, except for the fact none of these places gave detailed instructions). After doing extensive research and calling numerous locations in multiple states, I finally settled on a deal for my own place in Southern Florida.
Cost of California Shutters in Pasadena Texas
What Makes A Proper Installation of California Shutters Important For Your Project?
When planning your project, we suggest getting professional help from experienced contractors who specialize in home remodeling projects and custom homes.
Why Install Professional Interior Designers Can Save You Money
If you are going DIY without the proper tools or experience installing shutters as opposed to hiring professionals then you would end up wasting both your money and time. Here below are some examples.
Shutter Brands Available Today in Pasadena TX & Installation Trends for 2022
In order to get the best value out of shutting your house windows, you should consider buying a high quality brand like Shutter Boys. They offer premium products and top notch customer service. Most importantly, these brands offer warranties against defects. Below is a brief summary of each company reviewed above.
French Country Shutters (Best Value) with Custom Fabrication Options
These types of shutters provide great protection from extreme weather conditions while still retaining the beautiful appeal of traditional plantation shutters. If you really care about protecting your property you will probably want to go with french country shutters. Shutter Guys offers the most customization with fabric choices. A wide selection in color finishes, patterns and accessories.
Spanish Style Shutters with Modernized Features
We believe that modern materials combined with unique design concepts makes this type of shutting attractive. Its popularity due to its modern aesthetic and design versatility. These modern versions of old world designs are more stylish than ever; especially those designed according to specific architectural needs. Our shutters are made of solid mahogany, select pine, oak and cedar woods in a range of frame colors. They feature a distinctive hand crafted appearance and include contemporary hardware fittings to suit every taste. Some models incorporate classic shaker style decorative pieces such as crown molding and valances with a wide array of paint colors.
Motorized California Shutters Pasadena
1. Measurement Requirements: First things first, measure your windows with accurate tape measures or laser beams to determine which size and style of shutters will fit perfectly. Next, calculate the exact height and width dimensions for each corner of both sides of your house or commercial property. Remember to take measurements along windows, garage doors and skylights. Also check whether or not your home was built under current building codes or older ones.
2. Window Shapes & Styles: Depending upon window shapes, styles and location, different types of designs would work better than others. For instance, if your property has bay windows, double hung, casement, slider, sliding glass door or French doors, then single track blinds would provide the best visual coverage. If however your properties feature large picture windows, multiple small openings, arched frames, dormers or other unconventional shaped windows, then roller shades would be your go-to solution.
3. Designing Guidelines: Once you have determined measurement requirements, design guidelines should come next. Make sure your shutters match window sizes as well as their shape; otherwise they could obstruct visibility inside and outside spaces. Keep the overall appearance uniform, but consider varying colors depending on your personal taste and preferences. When deciding where to place your shutters, opt for locations where light gets through — like entryways, living rooms, dining areas or offices.
4. Planning Considerations: After choosing proper shutters styles and measuring them according to installation requirements, you’d eventually reach the stage of designing, ordering, manufacturing and shipping. While this seems like a lot of trouble and effort, it actually takes less time than many other home improvement projects.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
However, many residents around America find themselves in similar situations and struggle to decide whether they should invest in custom made shutters or traditional plantation style vinyl blinds. They’re both great options but which one would be better suited for their specific situation?
In this post I will discuss how these two types of shutters work along with how to install them properly for the most ideal outcome.
To begin, I’m going to explain first off what exactly California Shutters are. California Shutters offer protection against sun damage and high heat levels caused by bright sunlight. These materials come in various designs and sizes to fit whatever your window shapes might be including bay windows, arched windows, dormer windows, casement windows and sliding patio doors.
But, why pay extra money for custom California Shutters when Vinyl Blinds are already designed to provide maximum coverage without having to spend hundreds of dollars to outfit a whole house just to get rid of mildew, moisture and excessive temperature inside homes? Most companies who sell California Shutters have both styles available therefore making the decision for buyers really quite simple. But, if you are choosing between Vinyl Blinds and Custom Shutters, read down below to understand the benefits of both products…
What Is A Vinyl Blind?
Vinyl Blinds are popularly known as roller shades since once installed, they roll closed and open automatically with the help of small hidden electric motors. If you’ve ever used Venetian blinds before, you’ll notice that the material used resembles a thin plastic film with thousands of tiny holes cut into individual slats called vanes. However, unlike regular venetians, vinyl blinds actually block light instead of letting light pass through them.
Buy California Shutters Online
In addition, California residents who installed vinyl windows on the exterior can expect to experience weather stripping issues down the road. Vinyl siding should always go next to concrete and brick walls because these products cause warping which leads to cracking inside the house.
Instigating a home renovation project requires careful planning and knowledge regarding construction materials used during projects like this. Not only does choosing the right material matter, but proper installation should also take place as well. Shading screens can help reduce summer heat gain without blocking enough light to keep rooms cool. During cooler months, sun shades allow natural cross ventilation through vents on high ceilings.
California Residents have many options available to them today including custom built shutters. Many people love custom shutters because the design, color palette and style varies according to taste, personality, and occasion. If you’re going to install shutters, why wouldn’t you get quality ones made specifically to fit your needs first.
There are two main types of shutters, Wood Blinds & Roller Shades. Both offer advantages and disadvantages. As far as cost goes, both come at fairly similar prices depending on type of fabric and quantity ordered. When considering blinds, wooden slats often feel cheaper than other forms of blinds because the price tag seems less significant when seeing them side by side. However, due to longevity and lower maintenance costs, shutter systems are preferred. Also, roller shutters save energy and provide greater privacy than sliding barn doors or louvers as there is no opening required.
Here are few tips for installing California Shutters on any residential or commercial property:
(1) Measure the area to be covered thoroughly to ensure appropriate size selection.(2) Make sure the entire surface area being shaded meets standard building codes. Properly sized shutters would cover the entire exposed portion of glass with minimum overlap.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Many homeowners face the dilemma of whether they should install vinyl or wooden shutters for the exterior of their doors and windows. We take pride in providing quality products including custom engineered shutter solutions for every window type imaginable. Whether you prefer Vinyl shutters (less expensive than Wood), Traditional Wooden shutters, or Custom Architectural Shutters. Our experience is unparalleled.
Whether you’re buying windows/doors first then installing them yourself or buying Shutters separately, we’ve got you covered…
We are proud to offer high quality custom designed shutters from leading manufacturers like Shoflays® Doors & Windows®, Kieninger®, Avanti™, and Clopay®. All of our shutters come standard with an impressive lifetime warranty against defects in material / workmanship. If you see something else you’d rather have please contact us and get FREE QUOTE today!
If you have a new business in 2020 that needs support, consider these five essential strategies.
1. Use content as currency. Make people buy your goods through word-of mouth referrals instead of advertisements. And use email lists, blogs, newsletters, and other channels to keep customers coming back for more. Your company might already have a sales team, but it probably isn’t doing anything special to drive traffic to those leads. Instead, focus on generating valuable content — and giving away some of that good stuff for free. People will talk about and recommend products to each other far more readily than ads ever could.2. Don’t try selling things online until you develop a following. Many companies assume they’ll sell themselves simply because they started a website. But they forget the most crucial part: building trust and credibility. Unless they had thousands of followers already, no one would listen to a “new” company trying to pitch them.3. Create scarcity. Give potential buyers one reason to purchase yours: fear of being left out of the loop. Offer exclusive discounts, deals only available after placing orders, limited quantities, etc. People who are truly interested in buying your product won’t bother unless they feel like they are getting something worthwhile out of doing so.4.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Pasadena
If you already own some shutters, you probably just need replacement hardware, cleaning supplies and/or a refresher course on how to properly operate them. A skilled installer would typically come equipped with all necessary tools for the job plus detailed instructions to avoid making mistakes during setup. For example, most standard installations call for a special type called “hardwood overlay joints” that creates a waterproof seal against condensation while maintaining the appearance of natural wood grains found in solid stock lumber. Wood shutters usually incorporate both types of joinery techniques depending on design preferences. Regardless of whether your shutters are installed professionally or self-installed, you shouldn’t experience issues. You’re better safe than sorry though — if you install improperly or encounter unexpected difficulties such as leaks or cracks, hire a pro immediately. While the costs associated with replacing a few defective parts may seem steep initially, you won’t get those savings back after a long warranty period expires.
For many of us, buying furniture involves more emotion than logic. Even when we feel well informed, it’s still quite common to fall prey to certain misconceptions about good deals.
Best California Shutters Pasadena
We’ve made some great improvements. Not only will you find a wide range of styles and designs that fit every size home from small bungalows to large estates, we offer year round delivery options that work well no matter what season you live in California. So, whether you’re interested in energy efficiency, privacy, security or style, you’ve come to the right place because we’ve got exactly what you’re looking for.
So whether you’d like to enjoy extra light while relaxing outdoors, enjoy additional space without having to compromise on view, enhance your privacy, feel safer in your own home or just want better insulation than what was available years ago, we can help.
In this section, we cover everything you ever wanted to learn about the different types of doors and shutters available today and why each type should be considered depending on your personal needs and preferences. We explain the benefits of choosing the correct material and color combination which goes a long way towards helping people understand how to select the perfect door for their specific project. And if you happen to be considering installing shutters, we provide our top suggestions on what materials and colors work best along with tips for selecting the proper design for your particular situation. All together, these sections go over the main criteria that must be taken into consideration when making your purchase decision so you get the highest quality products possible and end up happy and satisfied with the final result.
For example, our vinyl window shutters are a classic alternative among homeowners who prefer modern window solutions that don’t involve custom framing. These shutters feature superior durability and high level of maintenance for a fraction of the price compared to other popular alternatives. Vinyl is a sturdy choice that won’t warp like traditional blinds and shades which makes it ideal for residential properties located near busy roads. Additionally, it looks elegant and stylish thanks to the clean lines and sleek curves of its frame.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Here’s some information on why we love shutters. They offer multiple benefits, including privacy, light control, energy efficiency, security, comfort, value for dollar ratio, and many other advantages. Not only does a good window cover provide protection against the sun, but it helps keep the inside cool during hot weather and warm, dry air outside in cold climates.
The latest trend in home improvement and home decorating is adding solar screens to your windows instead of traditional blinds. Solar screen shades use the same design principles as conventional curtains. Unlike standard blinds which block sunlight completely and only allow natural light to get through, these modern day designs actually diffuse the sunshine into the house. When installed correctly, this type of technology will help reduce heat transfer and save homeowners big time on electricity bills. If you live near areas experiencing high winds, hurricane force levels are often used to describe sustained wind speeds greater than 74 mph or tropical storm intensity of 74mph/119kmh). Hurricanes typically occur from mid September until late January. These conditions cause severe damage to homes and buildings. Hurricane force winds can be damaging to your home if they blow around loose items like trees falling onto power lines causing them to fall or snap.
Our Commitment: At Shutter Boys, we make your dreams come true by providing premium outdoor living solutions while keeping costs down. Whether you prefer custom made wooden panels or vinyl options, we carry a wide selection of California Shutters, Wood Blinds, Vinyl Blinds and Roller Shades designed specifically for your needs. We have over 50 years worth of knowledge regarding all things related to Window Coverings from the materials that go into manufacturing to our commitment to exceptional service after purchase. As part owner of California Shutter Corporation, we guarantee our workmanship because we’ve built a reputation on doing everything right since 1972.
To view the entire post visit https://shutterboyscaliforniacustomblindslidingproducts.blogspot.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California shutters come standard with 3/4″ thick solid wooden slats which allow maximum light penetration while providing privacy, comfort, security and energy efficiency. They also feature built-ins, sidelights and top lights allowing them to be used anywhere. These versatile windows are often referred to as “closet” doors because they fit tightly against walls and cabinets making them perfect candidates for closets, pantries, mudrooms & bathrooms. A few examples include: closet doors, pocket doors, laundry rooms, walk-thru showers, master bedrooms and living rooms.
Installing California shutters is easier than many people realize but requires planning ahead and some extra work. First, get estimates from multiple professionals including builders, plumbers, electricians, painters and home improvement stores. Then schedule appointments around the projects completion date, taking care of each step individually to avoid delays. When installing California shutters, keep these tips in mind:
1. Measure twice; cut once. Use a level to ensure proper horizontal alignment during construction, then measure again after installation. Cut any trim pieces according to measurements taken prior to cutting. For example, use a framing square to measure across the face of both sides of the window frame and mark. Next find the middle of those marks and draw parallel lines. Using this method, cut along your drawn line.
2. Make sure your contractor checks for air gaps first. Air in void spaces behind glass can increase heat transfer from sunlight. If possible keep exterior paint away from exterior shutters. Seal cracks or nail holes with waterproof sealant to prevent moisture ingress. Keep screens clean inside. Cleaning is especially recommended before winter weather arrives.
3. Install weatherstripping and caulk properly. Properly installed weather stripping should hold back wind pressure, preventing water intrusion and noise transmission. Weatherstrips usually cost less than caulking. Caulk should fill in seams. Apply caulking between top rail joints only.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”