Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Sandy Springs’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Sandy Springs, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Sandy Springs Project
Sandy Springs’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Sandy Springs with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Sandy Springs, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Sandy Springs and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Sandy Springs? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Sandy Springs’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Sandy Springs, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Sandy Springs
What Are Your Plans For Your Next House Project?
Sandy Spring and Beyond
In this article we will cover:
How to Install a Motorized Cali…
We’re excited to announce a partnership with Wix today to help bring you even better experiences for building websites, apps, blogs, landing pages, ecommerce stores, business listings, web applications and mobile sites.
In addition to our existing capabilities like SEO optimization, website creation and content management systems, WIX brings us additional benefits including:
A WIDE VARIETY OF WEB BROWSERS TO CHOOSE FROM AND A FREE DOMAIN NAME OPTION FOR ANYONE WHO HAS AN INTERNET ACCESS POINT.
Wix’s browser choice gives users flexibility to use whatever they’d prefer on a personal computer, tablet, smartphone or other device. We’ve chosen browsers that work well together and have similar browsing characteristics across different operating systems, devices and screen sizes to ensure seamless navigation. Users can easily browse through multiple browser windows. They also benefit from built-in bookmarking functionality, automatic updates, easy sharing via email and social networks.
THE ULTIMATE EASE OF USE EXPERIENCE WITH NO CUSTOMIZATION REQUIRED.
WIX makes it easier than ever to get started designing sites or launching apps. No HTML, CSS or programming knowledge required; just upload your favorite images to begin. And since everything happens inside Wix, you’ll be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without having to worry about compatibility issues. Plus, Wix will take care of updating your project whenever changes happen to the internet — no matter which browser is being used.
FLEXIBLE DESIGNER TOOLBOXES THAT WORK ON ALL DEVICES.
Whether they’re working on computers, tablets or smartphones, Wix designers enjoy full access to toolsets designed specifically to enhance their experience while building sites and apps. They can quickly drag and drop components onto their designs and customize layouts to fit specific needs. Wix offers hundreds of customizable widgets that provide instant solutions for common design problems.
Sandy Springs’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In addition to providing high quality products, the Shutterboy’s sales team is dedicated to educating customers through a series of videos and articles which will help them understand the benefits of installing shutters. These articles include everything from tips on choosing the right size shutters to help maximize energy efficiency, to information on the different styles available including how they impact home aesthetics.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Sandy Springs
I’m excited to say that the first article of “2020” was just recently published! Head over to my YouTube channel to check it out. Here’s a link to the video… https://youtu.be/y_4q2VgWXd0
In case you wanted the entire list and links, below is the full breakdown. For each topic, I provide a brief commentary. Some are quite lengthy (like the shutters). Others are short blips (cabinetry). So feel free to read through them while listening to the audio file.
1. General Trends & Product Changes
There is no doubt that technology plays a large role in home improvement projects today. Smart phones, tablets and other devices allow people in every industry to get information they previously could only dream of having at hand during project preparation, building and remodeling stages. And these tools continue to become better and easier to use. They’re becoming less expensive while offering much greater flexibility than ever before. As a result, many products are better made and offer higher levels of functionality than ever before. But that isn’t meant to suggest that everything you buy today won’t work tomorrow, because all things eventually stop working. Just ask anyone whose iPad stopped charging after years of reliable service.
What does this mean for homeowners and builders? Well, for starters, expect to spend less and save more on quality materials, equipment and labor — both big and small. While you’re waiting around to install a fancy outdoor lighting system or replace that busted air conditioner unit, you’ve got plenty of opportunities to save money without compromising performance. On the flip side, expect fewer surprises and better overall experiences as you navigate the sometimes complicated world of home improvements. Technology makes that possible.
While we’re making life simpler for DIY enthusiasts across the board, it’s worth noting that a few popular technologies aren’t changing nearly enough.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Learn More About Today’s Trends…
We wanted to go ahead and show you some awesome videos showing us helping people install California style shutters!
Watch the video above for a quick introduction to California style shutters. Then check out these 2 other articles below if you’re interested in seeing specific examples of beautiful installations on houses around Georgia..
1/11/2020 UPDATE — We added a couple of additional images and links to the content section in order to help everyone get better visualizations of the ideas presented in both of these guides. So please be sure to visit these posts to see our detailed descriptions, illustrations, photos, and tips for every part of the project.
Read the full post & view the rest at: http://blog.shuttersbians.com/?page_id=1097#sthash.Q4J8GkdU.
Best California Shutters Sandy Springs
If you live in a climate prone area or are planning to install in high wind areas, consider adding hurricane clips or storm track guards to prevent damage from flying debris. These are available to purchase separately from most manufacturers, however some will provide them as part of their standard installations. If you would prefer a completely invisible alternative, then check out our Invisible Window Protection System which includes a patented system designed to protect window glass without covering windows at all.
In addition to these safety measures, we’ve got some other tips and tricks for installing California Shutters in this post so be sure to take note of everything mentioned below as well as the rest of the information provided above.
Best California Shutters Installation Trends | Shutterboy’s 2020 Update
1. Custom Color Options: When installing shutters, color choices are almost limitless; whether you go traditional single pane white, double pane tan, triple pane light gray, quadruple pane blue – the sky really IS the limit. But if you are wanting something different or unique, or if perhaps you’d feel better knowing it was “just” you who put your own personal touch on things, custom painting is definitely something that should be considered. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing and makes for a great conversation piece, but it adds value to the home while being cost effective. Plus, if you decide to repaint, it’s a breeze to remove/replace once the job is complete, making it easier to swap out colors down the road if it becomes necessary. We have two distinct ways to order custom color choices. Either through a pre-painted window sample kit or through a digital proof service. Each method gives us all the tools we need to get exactly the result you want and can often save you thousands of dollars. So no matter what type of coloration or design you desire, we’ll work tirelessly to bring it to life.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Shutters Types & Energy Efficiency
There are many ways to define “best practices” in the world of residential window treatments. But when it concerns California Shutters, there really isn’t anything quite like them. They come in many shapes and sizes. From custom made designs to readymade vinyl options and everything else in between, these amazing products offer a wide range of benefits to homeowners who install them.
So what makes California shutters stand head and shoulders above other window treatment choices? Here are just a few of them…
1. They provide privacy and protection from the outside elements while allowing natural light to enter your residence. California Shutters can block sunlight as well as protect your property from rain. The result can be less heating costs and better air conditioning performance. And since they come in many styles and colors, they offer endless design opportunities!
2. These window covering options allow residents to enjoy views without compromising safety. Whether installed inside the house or attached externally, California shutters can keep people safe while protecting them from the weather.
3. Their sleek, modern appearance complements both traditional and contemporary interiors.
4. They help reduce noise, improve acoustics, and even lower cooling bills!
5. Their unique style and functionality makes them perfect for use in almost every part of the country. No matter whether you live in Florida, Arizona, New York, Texas, or anywhere in between, there are California Shutters available that fit perfectly into your existing space or new construction project.
6. Many models are manufactured with UV protection technology that helps extend life expectancy.
7. Because they don’t contain harmful chemicals, these window treatments pose no health hazards whatsoever.
8. They’re durable enough to withstand high winds and earthquakes, making them ideal for areas prone to severe weather conditions.
Cost of California Shutters in Sandy Springs Georgia
Buyer Tips & Tricks
1. Visit your local Home Improvement store first to ask questions then take measurements before making purchases to avoid wasting valuable time and frustration during a purchase. Also consider asking the retailer if he/she carries any brands outside of his own line of inventory since he may be able to match the exact model down the street.
2. Consider the weather condition of where you live (temperature fluctuations, humidity, temperature extremes). If possible, measure the dimensions of the openings at various times throughout the day because the size of gaps can fluctuate greatly depending on daylight hours and ambient conditions for each season of the year.
3. Check the weather reports to see whether rain is predicted prior to ordering.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
There are several different kinds of vinyl shutters available depending on their material type and the style you prefer. They include traditional aluminum or steel frame panels; composite frames built specifically for use in outdoor environments like coastal applications; polycarbonate panels designed to resist UV radiation while remaining incredibly light weight.; high pressure laminate; corrugated plastic/metal; among other styles.
Wooden shutters work great for areas exposed to weather but may be less desirable if used for an entire home due to wood siding issues and potential rot problems. While this issue won t affect wooden blind products which typically have no visible side seams, some manufacturers make window and door systems featuring both wood and vinyl components thus making them susceptible to moisture damage during periods of heavy rain or snowfall.
What factors should I consider buying a new California Shutter window panel?
If possible, buy a quality manufactured unit rather than DIY install one yourself. A professionally installed shingle will reduce labor costs and provide better overall strength and service life. If installing by DIY method, make certain you select the correct size; standard sized windows should fit correctly without modification and oversized openings generally must have cut outs added to accommodate the larger profile.
Also note the difference between a true “wood” shutter versus a composite panel. If choosing a premium wood California shutter, opt for either solid or veneer construction. Solid lumber is often heavier, stronger, easier to maintain and longer lasting than thin plywood or particle board used in composite shutter designs.
We recommend considering the following criteria before making the final decision regarding the ideal type of Cali Shutter.
Material Type: Wooden vs Composite Materials. One factor to consider when shopping for wood or composite shutters is the materials used to manufacture each. Wooden shutters tend to hold up well and maintain their appearance in spite of exposure to extreme temperatures. As mentioned above, composite shutters are made primarily of fiberglass reinforced plastics. These materials are lightweight, inexpensive and highly durable.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters – A New Product For Our Customers
Today we introduced a completely new design called Cascading Series. These unique products combine traditional style and function; they offer both beautiful aesthetics and exceptional insulation values without sacrificing durability. As a result, these shutters provide better energy efficiency than regular single panel windows yet maintain the classic aesthetic of double hungs, offering a contemporary update.
How do They Work?
Cascading series come in many different shapes but they all use the same basic frame construction as double hung blinds or venetian windows. When opened fully, each piece slides back along tracks on either side and locks securely in place. A small spring mechanism ensures that every track aligns perfectly once closed. Unlike Venetians, which only slide horizontally across the top half of the window frames, cascaders go all around. Each cascader hangs down below the bottom edge like a curtain, giving the appearance of multiple layers. Once closed, they form an insulated airspace above the glass, preventing heat loss while keeping the air warm inside your house.
Why Should You Use Them?
Unlike most conventional patio coverings, cashing shutters require no cutting or framing of the surrounding structure. Simply screw them in place and enjoy the benefits. Not only does a full length cashing system eliminate tedious installation work, but it also keeps rainwater contained, thereby saving water and reducing runoff issues associated with conventional systems. Additionally, Cascading Shutters are virtually maintenance free and require little cleaning because unlike curtains, they cannot be accidentally pulled aside or blown away by harsh winds. Most importantly, cashing systems protect against extreme temperatures, making them ideal for homes located near high elevations or exposed coastal areas.
Buy California Shutters Online
When Should I Order My Shutters From the Manufacturer?
Ordering your shutters early gives you extra savings and ensures they’re ready when you receive them. Plus, you’ll avoid having to wait until after Christmas to get them delivered. Our standard delivery guarantee means you get the shutters 3 weeks prior to shipping date.
Which Style Is Right For Me… And When Do They Ship?
There are many different styles of shutters including plantation shutters, roller blinds, faux timber, vertical blinds, roman shades, louvers, woven blinds, custom made shutters and even DIY wooden window treatments like barn board windows and siding panels. Each type requires specific attention and care during both production and shipment and these things vary depending on what materials the shutters are crafted from. Because each material reacts differently under temperature changes and humidity levels, choosing a particular form of construction makes sense and helps ensure proper function once installed.
What Colors Work With Each Room?
In addition to considering each individual shade’s color options, pay attention to the other colors used on your home. If you buy an accent wall treatment in say, peach, but then paint your walls green and red, the result isn’t going to go well together. So, while it’s true that some combinations of colors aren’t meant to mix well because they clash, if too few choices exist, consider adding another color to help bring balance.
How Much Will These Cost?
There are numerous factors that influence the price of shutters and that usually includes whether a company does custom orders, what types of upgrades come along with installation, and whether the products sold through third party companies are wholesale quality rather than retail priced items. While most of the manufacturers sell their own stock products on Amazon, eBay and local retailers across America, there is always the possibility of finding higher prices elsewhere. Additionally, you should factor in the cost of customizations.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2)We care about the environment. Our production processes use sustainable materials whenever possible. For example, we source our lumber locally, use renewable energy sources, reuse packaging, recycle materials wherever feasible, minimize water usage during manufacturing and shipping, and take steps toward reducing carbon emissions through efficiency improvements.
3)Quality matters. Quality control measures include rigorous inspections on every level of production. All components undergo multiple tests prior to shipment to ensure high levels of reliability.
4) We value relationships built on trust. Every member of our team understands his role in delivering exceptional products and providing outstanding customer service. From project managers who communicate clearly and effectively to install crews who execute flawlessly; each person knows that he contributes to ensuring that the highest standards of excellence prevail. As a result, the entire Shutterboy’ family values honesty, integrity, respect, professionalism, responsibility, teamwork, communication, loyalty, dedication, fairness and accountability. Together these attributes allow us to provide superior quality shuttering solutions for homes across America.
5) We love helping people find solutions. Whether working closely together on projects or collaborating via email, phone calls, video conferencing, text messages, etc.; we always try to be available to assist customers.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Shutterboys helps home owners save money while improving curb appeal and protecting against extreme weather conditions, contact us today for a FREE consultation!
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you already own a home and feel comfortable installing, we offer local installation service. If you’re interested in custom design work, please contact me. I would love to help guide you through the customization process. Feel free to call or message me to schedule a consultation today!
What’s New: California Shutters are becoming increasingly popular due to a few factors. Some people just prefer the classic style while some find them aesthetically pleasing because they’re unique. However, we’ve seen this trend continue across both homeowners & commercial applications alike. It seems that every day we see new designs pop up which continues to inspire. As well as this, many homes are being built or renovated with sliding panels which makes the use of California Shuttering perfect. Additionally, the popularity of patio doors is increasing every year. People seem excited about the idea of having large windows but without blocking them completely.
How does California Shuttering work?: A California Window Shade consists of two pieces of material attached together: a bottom rail and a shade unit. The shade units attach to each other along a seam running down the middle of the window shade; the bottom rails connect to either side of the window frame. Most manufacturers will include mounting hardware and tools, allowing you to install these shades yourself.
California Shutting Options/Materials:
There is no standard size of window that requires a particular type of shading system. Depending on the location of your home and the style you’d like to achieve, you can opt for different types of shadings systems. These range from traditional roller shades to Venetian blinds. Traditional Roller Shades consist of a metal bracket mounted to the sill plate, and the shade rolled onto a shaft. The width of the roller depends upon which model of roller you purchase, typically ranging anywhere from 8″ to 14″. When fully extended, these rollers cover most of the available window space. The advantage to such a system is that it gives full visibility for the person sitting inside the house.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”