Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Pike County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Pike County, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Pike County Project
Pike County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Pike County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Pike County, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Pike County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Pike County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Pike County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Pike County, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If we haven’t already met you personally, then we’d love to chat via phone, email, text, LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest or through any other channels of communication available today. Feel free to reach us directly to get started working together.
We’d love to see your home improvement challenge solved in the years ahead too. If you have something unique to say about your remodeling ideas feel free write in below.
I am a homeowner who was tired of seeing my windows leak during rainy season. I decided to install shutters because I wanted them to stay closed when I leave and opened upon arrival. When the rains come back, no water leaks inside anymore! Thanks Shutter Boys!
I like this post because…it talks about the things that keep me going and why I work so HARD everyday for people around the world, even though some days I have trouble keeping myself motivated.
My company motto is “Doing good while doing great”.
This gives me purpose and happiness because it inspires me to help those around me, especially my own family.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
So how does someone navigate this jungle of information? Where do you begin shopping for quality window treatments? Well, there’s good news! Shutterboys offers custom designed California Shutters that are manufactured specifically for use in homes across the United States. These are premium wooden shutters made of real cedar lumber. Each product features a wide range of style designs including classic French Country shuttering, Victorian plantation shutters, contemporary ranch shutters, modern industrial shutters, farmhouse shutters and contemporary country shutters.
At Shutterboys, we offer a complete selection of custom shuttered solutions with every feature and detail taken care of right from the factory. We ensure that both homeowners and architects alike benefit from our full line of shuttering materials for exterior and interior applications. When you order from us, you’ll receive a full package consisting of professional assistance, our state licensed installer, detailed instructions, hardware, and other necessary supplies. All we ask in return is your patience and understanding as we get your project completed efficiently and quickly without sacrificing quality. At Shutterboys USA, you always get exactly what you ordered. Because we manufacture each product ourselves in our facility located in Central Pennsylvania, our customers enjoy unmatched service, value, and support.
We are proud to bring you innovative ways to enhance the overall appearance and function of your home or condominium. If you would like to learn more about our company visit us at www.shutterboyzusa.com.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Why use them instead of other window coverings like blinds?
What size should they hang from?
How many windows should a house have?
And finally, when should homeowners invest in new energy efficient wood shutters versus retrofitting existing windows, which can get expensive and time consuming?
So without further ado….let me introduce you to “California Shatterwood Products & Services”.
We manufacture custom built Wood Cali Shutters that can transform ANY space! We work hand in hand with each homeowner to understand their individual needs and design solutions customized for every customer. And once installed and professionally finished, these stunning wooden products provide protection against sun damage while offering privacy and warmth to living spaces. Our shutters offer several benefits over traditional vinyl siding/blinds, including:
1. No Vinyl Siding required…No maintenance. Our Wooden Cali Shutters can be applied over any type of surface including brick, metal, concrete, stucco, tile, stone, cinder block, fiber cement board or plywood. They come ready to install, no screws, nails or tools necessary. They just slip over the frame, attach themselves securely through adhesive and are completely weatherproof. If desired, they can simply be painted as well! 2. Superior Privacy…Many people who live inside are unaware that they actually own a beautiful piece of property outside. A large front door and small backyard makes it easier for curious neighbors and nosy guests to peek in. But thanks to shuttering technology, your yard looks exactly the way it was designed; protected yet visible from the road. 3. Energy Efficiency…If you currently have vinyl covering most or even all of your windows, you are leaving big dollars on the table because most conventional materials used today aren’t rated for insulation value. Not only does California Shatterwood protect your windows and make a great aesthetic statement, but it improves energy efficiency. 4. Easy Installation…Wooden shingles come flat packed and shipped via UPS.
Best California Shutters Pike County
If you’re thinking about installing shutters and have some questions, contact me today!
Pike County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Measure accurately every dimension of your house. Most measurements should be taken as close to the actual size of the space being covered as possible. For example, measuring doors, baseboards, trim pieces, molding, and other structural elements as well as furniture sizes will aid in ensuring proper placement. Measurement accuracy, therefore, becomes critical especially during installations.
Install vertical blinds along your ceiling line. When installed vertically against a wall, blinds will block out sunlight coming directly down towards occupants making rooms darker and less habitable. Install them away from walls, instead. Blinds hang better than curtains because of their design; however, hanging the blinds horizontally will allow maximum light penetration as opposed to vertical blinds whose function is blocking sunlight.
Be diligent in measuring window spaces. Window sizes play an integral role in determining optimal positioning of shutters. Measuring with precision ensures precise calculations regarding what type of material(s), height, width, length to use. Make certain to check the exact measurement of a particular space because slight inaccuracies can lead to major problems. An improper calculation could result in a poorly fitting piece of equipment that would then end up either taking up valuable real estate or simply won’t cover enough space to provide adequate protection.
If you’re considering adding shutters to your existing construction project, consider doing some research beforehand to determine whether or not shutters and their related components will meet your needs and expectations. Do the math and see how many square feet of glass area you’ll be covering and figure out how much additional footage you’d like to leave uncovered. A typical recommendation calls for 3 inches of coverage per side for most applications but remember that different styles of shutters offer varying degrees of coverage.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you search “California shutters” on Amazon.co.uk and scroll down until you get to the bottom of the page you will find an advert for Woodland Shutters and Blind Co Ltd – they seem like good quality but expensive. When I checked them out they only had 3 reviews which was unusual because usually these type of companies have dozens of reviews. So I decided to investigate further
I then did my own independent investigation into buying California shutters online instead and discovered this great website www.shuttershop.co.uk.
This company sells everything including patio doors and window blinds. If you buy through Shuttershop.co.uk you receive their 10% discount which makes California shuttering cheaper than anywhere else. Their customer service team answer emails quickly and efficiently and provide excellent recommendations for installation and design ideas on Pinterest. They offer free shipping worldwide so if you buy California Shutters from them they send them straight to you via DHL courier service. And they sell California Shutting made from premium materials including solid timber frames and top grade cotton fabric or faux leather fabrics.
Cost of California Shutters in Pike County Georgia
Caliber Home Center offers California shutters in 4 sizes: 1×3 ft, 2×4′, 3×5′ & 5 × 7′. And these are built with superior materials like solid Southern Pine, Douglas Fir, Redwood Cedar and Mahogany woods. These are premium Cali Shutters that come ready for stain grade paint without additional coating treatments.. All installations are 100% Guaranteed! They offer Free Color Consultation for free and they send you samples that you get to keep after purchase. Their standard warranty covers replacement of defective parts for a period of 5 years. To learn why you should be installing custom Made From Scratch Shutters instead of reusing what was made 10+ Years Ago… Click Here For More Info…
We believe this information will help you with finding your next home! Whether buying first home, relocating, moving back home or selling your current property, please browse through our listings below and contact either myself or our licensed agents who live locally. We are always available by phone during business hours. Our team of mortgage brokers and real estate professionals strive to provide exceptional service to every client and buyer we represent. The use of this website constitutes acceptance of HomesalesGA.org
Powered By RealtyTech https://www.HomesSalesGA.org/homebuyer?s=jhvfjsdhk&utm_source = homesalesa_gahomefinder1 http://realtytech.net
(Called “the most trusted source of housing information” by US News & World Report), Homesales GA helps buyers and sellers find homes faster. If you’re thinking of buying, sell, rent or invest in real estate then join us.
For Sellers: Contact your listing agent immediately and tell them you found us.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We’ve spent some time reviewing current industry trends and taking notice of things like energy efficiency standards, sustainable practices, and other interesting items which impact these products.
Here’s the scoop…
Possibly due to rising utility costs and concern over climate change, many homeowners are rethinking the conventional use of windows and shutters across all parts of the United States. We’re noticing increased interest among those who appreciate being informed consumers; however, there still remains great misconceptions amongst home owners along with those that work in the building material industry.
When choosing window treatment options for your upcoming project be confident these recommendations will help guide you through the selection process successfully.
California Shutters and Windows are made from solid pine and cedar, allowing them to expand and contract naturally without warping, twisting, splitting or rotting. When installed properly, they provide superior protection against UV rays (sunlight). They feature built-in screens that allow air circulation while keeping unwanted insects and pests outside.
Because they are manufactured completely indoors, they are environmentally friendly. Most importantly these custom designs enhance property value and curb appeal. If you live or would like to move to Northern California, Shute Boys carries high quality wood shutters to meet your needs. Shute Company specializes in residential projects but also does commercial installations for industrial facilities, offices, schools, libraries, hospitals, restaurants and retail stores.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters come in many different styles including sliding barn windows, roller door frames, hinged sliders, pocket doors — and they come in a few colors which include white, gray, black, beige, tan, brown, taupe, chocolate, bluegreen, green and rust. The price range of vinyl shutters runs anywhere from $2,000 for traditional single sided designs to around $9,500 for high end double hung units.
There are several things to consider when choosing whether vinyl or wood shingles will work well for your needs. You should ask yourself questions like; Do I prefer privacy? Does my home have drafty walls and ceilings? Are other options available? Will this style unit fit aesthetically with my interior design scheme?
Other Factors to Consider When Buying Shutters
Besides considering your budget and personal preference, you also need to factor in factors such as ease of cleaning, upkeep maintenance requirements and weather resistance. If your area gets significant rainfall, it’s absolutely critical that your patio window shutters resist water damage and mold growth since these conditions could lead to costly repairs down the road. We often recommend installing patio slider vinyl shutters because they’re easier to clean, take care of and maintain than wooden shutters. They come with powder coat finishes making them resistant to harsh environmental conditions such as hot dry desert climates. For homes located in areas that experience heavy rainfalls, installing metal screen doors instead would go a long way toward providing additional barrier against moisture infiltration. Other popular exterior shuttering solutions include insulated glass blocks, fiberglass mesh panels and steel screens.
So, what’s the verdict? Is wood your thing? Should you get vinyl shutters? We hope this guide helped answer some of those burning questions regarding your next indoor/outdoor project.
For more information please visit: http://www.shutterboys.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Pike County
They’re Energy Efficient
California Shutters aren’t just aesthetically pleasing; they actually use less electricity than traditional blinds thanks to their unique design and construction materials. By sealing windows from both sides, the shutters reduce heat loss and keep home interiors cooler during hot weather. They also help insulate buildings against cold temperatures and provide protection from wind damage. These benefits translate into significant savings for homeowners!
They Improve Interior Color & Quality
By reducing sun exposure through shading curtains, these energy efficient products improve interior colors and quality for rooms inside and outside of homes. They can also increase the perceived value of your living area by making the space appear larger and brighter without increasing glare.
They Help Save Money
In addition to helping homeowners feel happier and healthier, shutting out sunlight helps cut down on utility bills. When you live in warmer climates such as those found near coastlines along Florida or other tropical regions, this feature will come in handy especially during summers!
So whether you’re building a house or just refinishing your current home, installing California Shutters is a great way to boost curb appeal and save some dough at the same time. If you’d like to install them yourself, check out Shutterboys’ full set of instructions, including installation videos and step-by-step guides. We’ve also got tips for choosing the perfect size for your project, which should take no longer than 30 minutes.
And since these gorgeous panels are designed for outdoor applications, you won’t find these anywhere else online! So give us a call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!
(Image Credits – shutterboys.seolo.ai)
We hope this gives you everything you need to get going with California Shutters. As always, please reach out to us to answer any questions you might have regarding our shutters.
Motorized California Shutters Pike County
Whether installed vertically, horizontally, diagonally, or otherwise, most modern window coverings provide privacy through multiple techniques. For instance:
• Vertical Sliding Shades block outside views but allow natural daylight to filter through from above, making rooms feel brighter and warmer
• Horizontal Blinds work similarly in that each panel blocks views while letting sunlight enter, though this type of shade tends to block views less completely than vertical sliding panels
• Roller Shades are the simplest form of shading; simply pull down one side to close, then lift it back up again after opening to expose whatever shade lies beneath. These are great for covering large areas
• Louver Panels and Sheer Curtains use vanes attached to one edge of a sheet of fabric to block views without blocking sun or air circulation entirely, thereby minimizing heat gain or loss depending on what part of the house you live and work in.
If you’d rather keep warm inside your home instead of cool outdoors, consider installing double glazing, otherwise known as insulated glass units or IGUs, which reduce both indoor temperatures and cooling costs.
In addition to reducing heating and cooling needs, window coverings protect property values because buyers will value higher quality materials that stand the test of time. They help prevent fading paint jobs, mold growth, water damage, and other problems associated with exposure to harsh weather conditions.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Get inspiration from this guide while viewing sample images for each type of California shutter and find which style suits your needs perfectly.
To help you keep track of your project schedule and stay organized along the way, use these handy tips and tricks for custom installing window treatments in your house.
1. Start planning early! A good rule of thumb is to begin designing your windowsill/patio space around the same time you buy the furniture you will be placing nearby—that way, you won’t have to worry about buying furniture without knowing whether your design idea actually matches well with your chosen material! Designing ahead of time saves headaches during fabrication since you already know exactly what fixtures will be installed in advance.
2. Make measurements before hiring subcontractors or contractors. It would be great to install some beautiful materials, but if you haven’t measured the area properly beforehand, you could end up spending extra dollars because you accidentally cut off part of your door frame, floorboards, ceiling tiles or other structural components of your property. Measure carefully and double check with the contractor beforehand to avoid wasting valuable cash.
3. Learn about common household goods like nails, screws, hinges and fasteners used while installing window treatments. These items should always match sizes and shapes specified by manufacturers for correct installation. If you decide to replace existing hardware yourself, refer to the specs again and purchase replacements accordingly to prevent mishaps while doing DIY projects.
4. Plan your timeline well. Don’t rush through with any job before getting everything nailed down. Taking into account weather conditions, traffic issues, work hours of the day and weekends, work days and holidays while scheduling all appointments, vendors and subcontrators, can potentially save you tons of unnecessary stress and effort. Having a detailed calendar outlining all planned dates makes things go smoothly and keeps everyone informed regarding delivery times and schedules.
5. Keep notes about the project whenever possible.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”