Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Paulding County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Paulding County, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Paulding County Project
Paulding County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Paulding County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Paulding County, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Paulding County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Paulding County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Paulding County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Paulding County, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Paulding County Georgia
How can a company that rents office space become profitable without owning anything? We believe the answer lies in shared ownership. Our co-working model is designed to deliver benefits beyond traditional real estate investment — including technology innovation, workforce flexibility, community building and a better sense of place. By combining innovative business models and industry advances, WeWork creates opportunities for people who want to pursue ambitious projects, teams that thrive in collaborative environments and places that help communities flourish.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion] [vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″ offset=”vc_col-lg-4 vc_col-md-8″ el_width=”1280px“ class=”hfeed back rounded box bottom left“][vc_empty_space height=”10px”][vc_single_image image=”29981″ img_size=”medium” border=”full” align=”center” lightbox=”on” always_topbar=”off” use_overlay=”off” overlay_color=”#000000″ link_color=”black” url=”https://www.getthefittestlife.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/howToSellYourHomeInJust7Days.
Paulding County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you are interested in installing custom shutters, contact us through our website.
For those seeking ready made products, browse through our selection of beautiful options. Whether you prefer traditional styles like plantation shutters, bay windows, barrel tops, louvered doors, or contemporary designs, Shutter Boys carries them all. To learn more about our shuttering products please visit www.shutterboys.seolo.ai/products/. If you would like to see the latest news about California shutters click here.
Site URL: shutterboys.seolo.ai
Blog Name: The Ultimate Guide to Installing the Best California Shutters for your Paulding County Home or Condo. (2020 Edition)
Blog Author: Brian Waddell | shutterboyswindowcoverings
Post Date: Jan 24, 2020
Published On: Jan 20, 2020
This blog talks about the best California Shutters product and installation trends for 2020. (Shutterboys is a premium wood window covering manufacturer that provides factory direct window coverings, with online purchase and local installation services direct to consumers and interior design professionals.)
Why We Love this Post:
Whether you are considering replacing old vinyl blinds or looking for some unique ideas for DIY projects, this post will help guide you towards the most suitable product for your home. As always, feel free to reach out to me if you need any additional information regarding California shutters.
What Makes Our Products Stand Out?:
At Shutter Boy’s, we provide high quality custom solutions and superior service, backed by industry leading warranties, for both residential and commercial spaces across North America and beyond.
When I was approached with the task of writing this article, my first reaction was “why?”. After researching further however, I quickly realized that most people are simply unaware of these types of products, which is why I wanted to put together an informative resource for those who wish to explore a few of the many options available.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
For homeowners who invest in upgrading their existing homes, they find themselves making decisions which ultimately shape the entire market in which those properties reside within. Whether considering upgrades, renovations, additions, remodels or even just cosmetic changes this often forces them to reevaluate everything else around them including; materials, appliances, lighting fixtures, flooring, paint colors and finishes, tile options, décor and furniture selection among many other factors. When thinking about where these items should be placed, the overall color palette of the space plays quite prominently and in some cases is the deciding factor in whether a particular product category gets implemented during the project. For example; If a homeowner chooses bright, bold colors for his/her living room area then he/she would probably opt against incorporating any type of dark colored window treatments since these hues tend to wash each other out. On the flip side, if a family prefers muted neutrals when decorating their rooms then perhaps light colored shades like white paint could work wonderfully together with a specific type of fabric.
We believe that every property owner deserves to live in a beautiful environment in order to enjoy what life has to offer and to feel comfortable, relaxed, healthy and fulfilled. We realize that investing in improvements, remodeling projects or simply enhancing ones current surroundings is part of what makes owning a residence exciting and worthwhile.
There isn’t necessarily anything special about California shutters when compared to most of the other available styles and types of window coverings but because it was invented locally, it holds historical significance, especially after being featured on television shows and movies like CSI, Shark Tank, Beverly Hills 90210, Sex & the City 2, Friends and Modern Family. These portrayals of upscale neighborhoods helped boost interest in the style and made people view it as something that could easily fit into their own lifestyle without sacrificing style.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters are made from real wood slats which provide privacy while still allowing light through. They come in many styles including: French Doors
Casement Window Coverings
Curtains & Shades
They offer a beautiful appearance and are available in different colors and finishes such as: White Wood Slat Shutter with Black Hardware
White Wood Slat Shutter with Brown Hardware
Black Wood Slat Shutter with Blue Hardware
CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS VS WOOD SLAT WINDOWS
While both types of windows work well together, they have some differences.
1. Wood Slats allow sunlight to enter but block noise. While they are great in blocking sound (they actually absorb sound), this feature can be annoying when trying to sleep, read, watch TV, use electronics, etc.
2. Wooden blinds are not designed to let in natural daylight.
3. Wood slats can cost thousands less than wooden blinds.
4. Wood slats allow for ventilation unlike wooden blinds.
5. Wood slats can be painted/stained to match existing furniture in your home.
6. You get to pick from hundreds of designs for custom wood shutters.
7. Customization options include adding hardware like locks, handles, etc.
8. Wooden shutters have no glass which can cause them to crack/chip in harsh weather conditions.
9. Wooden shutters will eventually rot away if left outdoors in bad weather.
10. Wooden shutters are easier to install than California shutters. If you have DIY experience you should feel comfortable installing wooden shutters without help.
11. Wooden shutter systems can easily be taken down and stored during non-use seasons.
12. Wooden window coverings do not need to have the same maintenance requirements that most vinyl products must endure.
13. Wooden window coverings look nice year round because they do not fade, chip or peel like vinyl does.
14. Wooden shutters are a great alternative to windows that have been damaged due to vandalism or storm damage.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In the past few years, California shutters had fallen behind other styles because no matter how good your construction standards were some homeowners refused to adopt them due to perceptions of poor craftsmanship which often lead to higher repair costs than choosing traditional hardware options like aluminum screens, vinyl clad frames, fiberglass exterior cladding, and double lined glass panes. However, these misconceptions have changed drastically with the introduction of innovative design and innovation that makes shutting down homes cost effective.
Today, California shutters are considered by many industry experts to be the safest option available for providing privacy during hot summer months with minimal maintenance requirements. A properly installed system designed around multiple layers of triple insulated glazing delivers maximum benefits with reduced operating costs. From your first consultation until your final project delivery we strive to exceed customer expectations by offering knowledgeable employees, excellent customer care and a commitment to sustainable practices. Our service promise is backed by 25+ years experience in the business with installations ranging nationwide. Whether you reside in New York City or Los Angeles, California you can always count on us to deliver a superior level of quality craftsmanship and service from first contact to completion.*Get 10% OFF NOW! Use Coupons Code: 2020NEW10 *
Read More http://www.shutterstock.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Our second belief is “Innovation drives us towards constant improvement and growth while remaining true to our values and ethics.”
OUR PRODUCT RANGE IS CURRENTLY FOCUSING ON THREE MAIN THEMES;
(a) Aesthetics: Traditional style shuttering.
(b) Energy Efficiency: A focus on energy efficiency products, including the use of Low E Glass, Solar Screen Panels, Insulated Glazing Units, Thermal Film Products, Light Harvesting Window Shades, Heat Recovery Systems and other green building technologies. As well as providing high end solutions that meet today’s standards, we provide customised retrofit options which utilise these technologies and help customers get the most benefit possible from them.
(c) Customisation / Product Options: From traditional styled and manufactured timber shuttering through to fully fabricated aluminium frames, we offer many unique design opportunities for both residential and commercial applications. All of our fabrications come straight from the factory floor meaning no cutting or sanding required!
SHUTTERS ARE NOW THE NUMBER ONE WOODEN FLOOR COVERINGS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND WE HAVE MORE THAN 40 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE SERVICING ALL SEASONS OF THE YEAR WITH NO COMPETITIVE PRICES TO BE HAD AS IT TAKES TIME FOR US TO BUILD RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIENTS SO THAT THEY CAN TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR GREAT VALUE.
THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING THIS TYPE OF WINDOW DO NOT STOP HERE. THERE’S ALSO SOME BENEFITS YOU MAY NEVER HEAR BUT WILL REALISE WHEN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE COSTS LESS MONEY TO RUN WHILE PROVIDING ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND PROTECTION FROM RADIATON, SUNLIGHT, WINDS, RAINS & SNAPPING TREES.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters provide better insulation than wood shutters because vinyl shutters block less heat and sound than wood shutters. However vinyl shutters are prone to fading and peeling paint which makes them unattractive after long term use. This problem can be fixed with proper maintenance but this requires regular cleaning and painting. Also the material tends to get scratched easily over time making them unsightly.
Both the options provide security against burglary and other unwanted intruders.
However wooden shutters tend to cost a bit higher as well as take longer period for shipping due to the size and weight of the panels. On the contrary vinyl shutters come in smaller sizes and weights making them easier to ship and install.
So which type should you buy and why?
Here is my recommendation for the top 5 most popular styles of Wooden California Shutters.
1. Wood Shutter Panels – These are ideal for homes that do not want to compromise style and comfort. The panel style shutters provide excellent privacy while allowing ample natural sunlight through the front windows.
2. Hunter Douglas Shutter Panels – Hunter Douglas is synonymous to designer quality, luxury. Its products are designed and manufactured under strict standards of excellence, offering unmatched design innovation, high performance and durability. Their shutters feature superior craftsmanship along with state-of-the art technology.
3. Custom Made Shutters – If you wish for custom made shutters in your home then you must consider hiring a professional installer who will measure and cut the wood according to your needs. A professional installation company will ensure that your shutters fit correctly and that they stay secure and stable over time.
4. Roller Shades – Roller shades are great when installed vertically on window frames and offer maximum protection against UV rays, dust storms and rain.
5. Vertical Blinds – Vertical blinds come in different widths and are perfect for covering large expanses of glass.
Which is better? Well, that really depends upon your preference and needs.
Buy California Shutters Online
Here’s Why Custom Made California Shutters Can be Your Favorite Option.
1. Quality & Price: When searching around for the perfect shutters, price should always come down top priority but the truth is that some manufacturers cut corners on quality which makes certain products expensive. So to avoid getting burned, shop wisely and take note of who manufactures the materials used in each unique piece being considered. Also keep in mind you are paying more upfront for these shutters regardless of their cost; therefore when selecting high end options consider choosing a company that does everything above average including giving the highest level customer service possible. 2. Options and Style: A good deal of shuttering companies only sell standard sizes and designs. However, with customization companies it is completely open season to pick exactly what color(s), trim size, material, hardware colors etc. that will suit your needs perfectly. 3. Warranty: Not everyone knows that the warranties offered on manufactured and custom built shutters often vary greatly among different brands. Some simply cover against defects whereas others offer lifetime warranty coverage on frames and hardware. 4. Installation Service Provider: Every state requires that contractors receive training on installation methods prior to performing installs. Additionally many states are requiring specific certifications for workers offering installations, so pay attention to these requirements and verify that the installer you hire meets current standards. 5. Shipping Time: As mentioned earlier, most shutters available today are already made and ready to ship. Therefore, shipping times depend entirely on delivery method chosen.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Why should anyone care about these questions? Well, because ultimately they will lead us toward better quality shuttering projects, which makes life easier down the road. So please follow me through my own journey of discovery, ask away whenever something strikes you as odd or inappropriate, and then help me learn why.
This week’s question was brought to me by a fellow shutterie named Steve. He wrote the following email along with his recommendation. A few days ago he and his husband started researching siding options for their home. But while the color of their house seems fairly ordinary, Steve said something struck him as strange after inspecting the side walls of his townhouse. They looked like normal brick. When the couple visited several homes around theirs, however, they noticed “a whole lot” of houses had cladding made of stone or fiber cement rather than standard concrete block. Why would someone go with nonstandard materials given the cost and inconvenience associated with replacing those bricks? And most importantly, wouldn’t these nonconcrete choices affect energy efficiency?
So yeah… it turns out nobody knows anything about whether energy saving considerations factor into exterior building design decisions outside of what a company claims. Most of the information available deals exclusively with indoor issues — heat transfer, air sealing, insulation, framing, water leakage, humidity control, lighting, acoustics, thermal comfort, electrical safety… “Energy Efficiency”, “Cool Building Design”, “High Performance Buildings”. If you want specific info on window types and styles, solar power, rainwater harvesting, well pumps, high tech air conditioning systems, passive heating & cooling approaches etc.. just read all those other blogs.
But until somebody actually answers those questions about external building practices in terms of energy savings, we’re going to keep asking. Or, if they really don’t matter, they’ll tell us and we won’t bother anymore.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Paulding County
While some will scoff, I believe that people should strive for greater fulfillment throughout life than simply pursuing economic gain. While achieving financial independence certainly helps us achieve this type of satisfaction, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t aim higher. Instead of striving solely for personal happiness, perhaps we should seek to attain it through living in harmony with the universe, which ultimately leads us to a better quality of life overall.
I am personally a firm believer of living authentically; meaning doing those actions that bring me joy everyday instead of just trying to be someone other people expect me to be. For example, I would always rather spend my day working on something I enjoy than getting paid well doing whatever job offers the highest paycheck. If I could find a career path somewhere along that continuum that enables me to contribute to society in ways that truly help others, then I couldn’t ask for anything else in return. Of course there are practical considerations involved, but the bottom line is that we must each decide upon our own individual priorities.
In order to determine whether a particular shuttering system fits your needs, it makes sense to understand exactly what your current situation looks like. So in this post, we thought we’d take a closer look at different types of windows and shutters available today and highlight which ones match your specific requirements and preferences.
First of all, there are basically four primary styles of window covering available to homeowners today. Each style serves a unique purpose, depending largely on design factors including aesthetic value, functional necessity, safety issues, energy efficiency concerns, cost, and maintenance. These are known as French Doors, Sliding Windows, Pocket/Bay Window Shading systems, and Roller Shade. They are typically categorized together due to similar function and styling, though there are distinct differences among them.
Motorized California Shutters Paulding County
Remote opening/closing via smartphone control. These remote controls work well and seem like they could be useful in many situations. Currently available options include those offered by ClosetMaid, which is sold through Lowe’s stores; SmartThings; Belkin WeMo products; Wink Hub; Amazon Echo Show; Alexa, etc.
Self powered devices. Self power windows are becoming popular as battery life improves. Battery lifetimes extend from 1 day to 8 days depending upon use case. Popular self powered models to date include the Somfy Lifesense series, Naturescapes’ Lifestyler line, and Sysco’s Skyline Series, among many other brands. Some manufacturers offer hybrid systems where batteries are recharged externally but connected internally, allowing them to maintain full functionality without interruption during the charge cycle.
Battery capacity improvements
While the overall numbers may vary, most estimates say you’ll see roughly double the energy density per unit area than with current technologies. For example, while typical lithium ion cells tend to go 30% deeper every five years, research suggests we’re going 90% higher efficiency each 5 years. On top of that, some companies are working on even better chemistry advances. All told, we’re probably talking something north of tenfold improvement.
Wireless sensors. While this isn’t necessarily related specifically to window coverings, a recent report found that wireless internet connections could deliver 50 times faster speeds than 4G LTE networks — and that trend only seems poised to continue. So far, indoor WiFi connectivity is mostly used for entertainment purposes (like streaming music). Eventually though, I’m confident we’ll see uses beyond just basic video that require high bandwidth. And it won’t take long after that to move outdoors.
We’ve already seen Bluetooth LE become the standard communication protocol for things like door locks, security cameras, thermostats, lighting, etc.
Best California Shutters Paulding County
We cover every step in detail, from picking shutters for your windows and installing them yourself, right through to making final adjustments.
If you want to learn everything possible about installing California shutters in Paulding county then read this guide today. If you’re ready get started, simply click the link below and follow along with these steps, you’ll be well informed and prepared.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”