Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Mebane’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Mebane, North Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Mebane Project
Mebane’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Mebane with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Mebane, North Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Mebane and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Mebane? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Mebane’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Mebane, North Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
There are many different types of shutters; however, they typically consist of either vinyl or composite materials and are built by manufacturers around the world. While these options vary from traditional wooden shutters, they all come under the same umbrella category. Most manufacturers offer a wide range of styles, options, colors, finishes and other benefits as well. These include decorative window coverings made to match existing architecture, energy efficiency improvements via high-tech insulation and special effects like solar shades or photochromic glass.
WHAT IS A VINYL SHUTTER?: A Vinyl window shade offers a modern alternative to the classic style of a wood blind. Like a vinyl roller shade, a vinyl window covering will keep your home warm during cold winter months but still allow plenty of sunlight to enter your space. Unlike wood blinds though, vinyl shutters often come in multiple sizes to fit almost every style of window frame available. Additionally, since vinyl products usually feature no visible hardware and simply slide onto the outside edge of the opening, installing them requires minimal effort and only slightly increases the cost associated with a renovation project.
WHY CHOOSE WOOD VS PLASTIC? Wood window treatments tend to offer better insulating qualities than plastics. However, because they are heavier than plastic, some homeowners find choosing this material impractical. Plastic is lighter weight and therefore offers less impact resistance which limits it use in applications such as fire escape doors and sliding shower/bathroom entrances. On top of this, when installed properly, wood does help reduce noise levels in homes and offices. For example, most wood blinds block sound completely, whereas vinyl will absorb sounds like rain hitting roofing panels. Another benefit with wood is that you get the exact color choice desired by you for your home decor as opposed to having to buy all white plastic.
WHERE TO FIND GREAT CALIFORNIA LIGHT CLOSET AND SURROUNDING PRODUCTS IN MEBANE OR ANY OTHER CITIES? Find us on instagram @shuttersbybrian (https://www.
Cost of California Shutters in Mebane North Carolina
If you’re interested in installing a California shutter on the exterior of your home, then you’re going to love our wide selection of products! We offer many options for every type of style and color scheme you could imagine. Whether you’re building a small cottage or a huge mansion, our team of experts will help find the perfect fit for your space, your needs, and even your taste.
Bay windows can be beautiful additions to almost any room! But they don’t come cheap, and most homeowners end up spending thousands of dollars just trying to get them installed properly… So why pay through the nose when you can DIY it yourself?! Our Bay Window Kits allow you to install your own bay window without breaking the bank! Just pick the size, shape, material, glass, hardware, and even colors that you like best, and let us take care of everything else! And because these kits feature premium materials, high quality workmanship, and professional installation, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your windows are safe and secure. If you’ve always wanted to try your hand at DIY projects but just haven’t had enough experience, this is the way to go.
Are you tired of dealing with those annoying screens and blind cords that hang across the top of your doors? Planting Shutters eliminate them completely! Just slide these gorgeous wooden panels into place and voila! No screens, no hassle, and absolutely no unsightly cords hanging around anywhere! Plantation Shutters look great in most homes, but they’re especially attractive in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and hallways.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you already own vinyl windows but they still aren’t working right then it’s possible they’re broken because of poor installation practices. While most people would assume just having good weather sealant around the perimeter of each window frame could suffice, there are other ways that improper installations could lead to premature failure like moisture intrusion through seams and corners where no proper seals exist resulting in water damage that leads to rot, termites, and mold growth. If you find cracks along seam lines around doors or windows that do not appear to be original caulking, use caulk remover to remove the old caulk which should reveal hidden issues. Additionally, you may notice small gaps between the trim strips and siding near garage entrances due to lack of adhesive used to secure those parts properly. When hiring somebody to replace your windows consider doing work only once and get estimates from different companies so you’ll end up comparing costs and making sure everyone offers warranties. Also keep in mind that while you’ll pay less upfront per window than replacement cost, it takes longer to recoup losses since the actual value of the windows themselves diminishes rather quickly once they become damaged from wear and tear or leaking. Lastly, I recommend getting quotes in writing; otherwise if it isn’t specified who gets paid when, the contractor or company selling replacement windows probably won’t take responsibility for anything after the sale.
This past summer, all my friends wanted me to sell them their condo units since they were able to purchase more affordable homes and move closer to their families which was great news considering my wife & kids had moved back home during the school break.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Mebane
This is why many homeowners are turning towards window replacement. However, this decision should be taken cautiously since there are different types of shutters available today.
California shutters come in various styles and designs that suit every homeowner. These include plantation shutters which feature horizontal blind slats that cover the entire opening, roller shades which roll up or down, vertical louvered shutters which allow natural light to enter your home while blocking out unwanted heat, and accordion style shutters which expand to block sun rays while retracting to provide ventilation.
In addition, California shutters have several other benefits including being eco friendly, energy efficient, water saving, durable, weather resistant, fire resistant and affordable.
If you are interested in installing the perfect California shutter for your window then you should consider these factors.
1. Size and Shape Of Your Window.
Before starting the project, measure the size and shape of your window carefully. Make sure that it matches perfectly on both sides. Also ensure that the width of the shutter fits the exact measurement.
2. Color Scheme And Design Of The Exterior Surroundings.
Consider carefully whether or not your house already has some kind of color scheme. If yes, then stick closely with the existing colors. Otherwise, try choosing something completely unique. You can go for bolder hues like red or green, or for soft pastels like white or gray. Whatever you choose, make sure it complements the rest of your house and not clash.
3. Material Used For Manufacturing Shutters.
There are many kinds of materials used to manufacture shutters today. Wood, vinyl and steel are just but few examples. Each material has specific benefits and disadvantages. So, consider these aspects carefully. You might find yourself spending extra cash for materials such as stainless steel shutters. But, you would save money in the long run because you won’t have to replace them after a certain period of time.
4. Cost Of Installation Services.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
•California shutters come in different materials like Wood (exterior), Vinyl(Vinyl shutters are great because they can be used indoors or outdoors.), Aluminum, Fiberglass & Steel
•There are many styles available including French Doors, Casement windows, Sliding Glass doors, Patio screens, Overhead and many other options
•Most California Shutters companies offer an Installation Service. Most installers are trained professionals who will take care of every step of the installation. They will measure your home or condo to ensure the correct size window coverings for proper fitment. They then will cut, hang and seal the California Shutters to ensure they stay beautiful.
•If you live anywhere in North Carolina you can call us toll free at 800-858-3123 for more information regarding California Shutters or to get a quote. For more info visit www.shutterboysthebest.com or follow @shutter_company on Instagram.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Motorized California Shutters Mebane
In addition to these technological advancements, this guide discusses the changing market landscape and customer preferences with respect to design, installation techniques, materials and products offered today.
As always, please feel welcome to contact us anytime at email@example.com with questions or comments.
Best California Shutters Mebane
California shutters are some of the most durable options available today. They come in many different styles and designs but they all provide protection for homes from sun damage and weather conditions. Most shutters manufactured today include aluminum frames, fiberglass sheathing systems, high quality hardware, vinyl skins, glass lites, storm windows and roller screens.
2. A lot of people assume that only homeowners who live near the beach should invest in these types of products, however this just isn’t true. Many California residents purchase these types of shutters because they help protect against heat gain during summer months and winter snow/ice buildup. These type of shutters are great investment no matter the location in which they are placed on a home’s exterior walls.
3. If you’re wondering why California shutters are considered the most popular choice among homeowners, consider this… “When you have them installed professionally, you can rest assured that everything will be handled correctly.”
4. When buying your California shutters, keep in mind that the material used on the outside of your home plays a big role when choosing whether to go with fiberglass, composite wood, metal or vinyl skinning. Vinyl is typically made up of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), while Composite Wood is generally known as Oriented Strand Board (OSB). Both materials are highly affordable yet offer great visual appeal. However, both are susceptible to moisture absorption issues. Fiberglass is another material often used, although the price point tends to vary depending upon the style of window coverings chosen. Metal shutters provide excellent UV resistance and can withstand outdoor extreme weather conditions. But Metal shutters can become heavy and costlier than other options especially when large areas of your roof are covered.
5. While you shouldn’t feel obligated to buy the highest priced California Shutter models available, you certainly won’t pay anything close to half the amount you’d spend on comparable items elsewhere either. You’ll find that, for around $1000-$3500, it’s possible to get yourself a fully functional, professional grade system including all necessary parts.
Buy California Shutters Online
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Our motto is “Doing what other companies won’t” and I believe the following list reflects this:
We don’t just sell shutters; we install them as well. If you live anywhere in Florida or Georgia then this isn’t something most people offer but we do and I think this trend is only going to continue to spread nationwide. We have seen many homeowners use us for their home and condo projects because they feel like they get great service as well as quality products. Our customers tell me over and over again that they love working with my dad who owns Shutter Boys and he really knows his stuff and does a fantastic job installing the shutters in addition to giving the customer an exceptional experience. He is not afraid to try anything new and that makes for a better business and happier customer.
I am not here to brag about myself but rather to point out the fact that we are different than everyone else out there and we will keep doing that until someone tells us otherwise. We have no desire to compete against anyone except ourselves which is why we don’t charge a monthly fee for our service but instead charge a flat rate per window installed. This way we aren’t competing on price or trying to beat each other in terms of sales volume. Instead, we focus solely on providing top notch products and outstanding installations and that is what sets us apart.
If you are interested in getting a quote, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-955-4247. Thanks.
Mebane’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We hope this helps answer any questions you may have about shuttering or installing them correctly.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”