Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Griffin’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Griffin, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Griffin Project
Griffin’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Griffin with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Griffin, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Griffin and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Griffin? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Griffin’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Griffin, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Griffin Georgia
California shutters are available in different styles and colors. Some examples include; Traditional Style, French Door Style, Garden Gate Style, Bay Window Shutters, Casement Windows Shutters, and Wood Blinds and Shades. Each type has different benefits and uses. For example, Bay Window shutters provide privacy while allowing light to filter through them. Casement windows shutters allow air movement but keep noise in during warmer months. And traditional shutters offer maximum security while providing natural lighting and ventilation.
Here are a few things to consider when deciding which California Shutters to install for your next project.
•Bay Window Shutters
(These shutters come in many shapes like Square Shapes, Rectangular Shapes, Round Shapes, Oval Shapes, L-Shape, H-shape). They are made of either metal, aluminum, vinyl or fiberglass. These are usually installed over existing wooden doors or windows and they cover the window frame.
•Casement Windows shutters are great for homes or condos because they keep heat inside while letting cool air escape. Casements are also good for keeping bugs away from the house. (They are often used to protect against flying insects like mosquitos and flies) This style of California Shutters also lets more sunlight inside the space.
•Black & White Color
•Red & Black Color
•Gray & Silver Color
Color options vary depending on the design. White shutters work well with almost anything but black shutters are a bit harder to match with other decor items. Red shutters are popular among homeowners who love bold decorating choices. Gray and silver shutters go with just about everything including modern furniture designs and sleek kitchen styles.
•Roller Shade Installation
There’s no doubt you’re going to be able to find California Shutters for sale. However, finding high quality ones isn’t always easy.
Motorized California Shutters Griffin
Here’s just one example — California shutters from Shutter Boys that feature motorization built-into the fabric.
This is something that hasn’t really come along until recently. But, with advances like LED lighting and solar panels, why would anyone use a manually operated window anymore? And even though they tend to cost more than other types of windows, there’s a lot to love about them. For instance…
They offer privacy, natural light control, energy savings, security and more. Plus, they provide many benefits over traditional screens including no glare, zero maintenance, and virtually endless color choices, plus they allow for multiple levels to be controlled simultaneously. They’ll save you both time and money while providing years of reliable service.
And because they operate via magnets instead of screws or glue, they can easily be removed from doors without harming paintwork. If you’d rather go the manual route, you could install manual or powered screen systems with standard blind hardware. There are even remote controls available if you prefer those.
In addition to the latest and greatest design ideas, we’d like to point out another benefit — they’re made completely in America and manufactured under strict guidelines. So if you live within driving distance of one of our manufacturing facilities, we encourage you to take advantage of our expertly trained professionals who will help guide you through every step of the way.
For this post, I thought I’d show off a few different models and discuss which option might work better for your particular space. First, here’s a basic overview of the four main models we carry. These can be installed either inside or outside your home or office.
Each model includes our patented magnetic lift system, and all but one include a unique shade profile that provides extra style points.
Best California Shutters Griffin
Now lets get started…
What Type Of Installation Should We Do For Our Windows Shutters & Door Sash?
The most common way to install windows and door sashes is via custom made miter cuts.
The other 2 ways include either vinyl covering existing framing (exterior siding) with 3M foam tape, then replacing the current sill plate & trimming down to fit around the window frame or vinyl sashing directly against the wall or ceiling.
Which One Is Better And Will Be Less Expensive?
This really depends on your style preference. If you prefer clean lines and minimalism, you would probably be fine installing exterior siding (window/door). On the other hand, those who like modern styles and sleek designs will find either method appealing.
Where Can We Install Shutter Boys’ Window Panels?
I recommend anywhere on flat walls. Because they are just nailed onto drywall without additional framing, window panels will slide around easily and won’t break if bumped.
Will They Crack Or Rust Over Time?
There’s no need to worry; the shuttering material used with Shutterboy products is manufactured with anti-rusting technology meaning that once applied, the weather sealing properties become permanent. Unlike many cheaper materials, ours does not rely on chemicals which could potentially leach toxins into food, air or water supplies. Our panels can remain durable outside in cold temperatures for years.
How Much Would These Cost Me?
Cost varies based on location. Most companies charge $5-$25 per panel installed depending on size and quantity. Some larger jobs may come with multiple windows requiring labor and equipment rental fees.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
First consider function and design. A good choice will depend heavily upon your window layout and your personal preferences. Some people love a certain type of look while another person prefers something else entirely.
So first figure out where you would like your shutters installed, then select the material most comfortable for your lifestyle. While this isn’t always possible, the following will help narrow down your options significantly…
Shutters are designed to protect windows during bad weather conditions, including wind and extreme cold. They keep sun light from getting inside the house without blocking outside views. For these purposes, there’s no question—sliding, roll up, louvered or casement styles all work well. Each style offers unique advantages and disadvantages.
Here are six tips to help you determine which of these four looks will fit your needs the best.
For many homeowners, the primary reason someone goes shopping for shutters is protection against stormy winds blowing in unwanted rainwater. Sliding doors can sometimes come loose under high winds, but a solid frame keeps them secure.
In addition to protecting from heavy rainfall, shutters should block out strong sunlight, particularly the glare caused by heat waves.
Your main concern when deciding to buy shutters is keeping those ugly garage door tracks hidden behind a beautiful wall of glass. So if you’re going for a sleek modern look or you prefer the traditional cottage feel, pick a different style. If you’d rather go sleeker still, opt for paneled or French styled shutters.
(This post was originally published in 2015).
If you’ve ever spent hours staring out onto a dark ocean, trying desperately to find a bit of land on a map, only to realize “there’s just nothing there”, you probably wished you had better visibility of landmass below 100 miles offshore in order to save yourself countless nights lost at sea wondering why you weren’t seeing anything.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters offer some advantages including being cheaper than most types of wood shutters due to the fact they usually cost less per unit installed than other materials but this does mean that there could be issues with durability after repeated use.
In regards to ease of DIY installation, most experts consider vinyl shutters easier to install because of their lightweight nature. If you’re planning on installing yourself then you should take these factors into consideration when buying your shutters.
There are several options available depending on your budget and needs so here are my top picks for your home improvement project:
Premiumwoodshutters is the leading producer of high quality California Shutters, offering superior design and craftsmanship through each step of production. Their premium products include Wood Slatted Closet Doors, Solid Wood Slat Blinds, Wooden Venetian Shutters, Wooden Balcony Shutters, etc.
2) ShutterBoysCalifornia Shutters
Shutterboyscaliforniashutters.com offers a wide selection of high quality wood shutters, including custom designs and sizes. Each door includes a lifetime warranty against warping which ensures that customers receive the perfect fit every single time. Customers enjoy fast delivery times along with exceptional customer service.
3) WindowMakers Inc | California Shutters & Windows
Windowmakersinccaliforniashutters.net is another great choice for homeowners who desire high end quality shutters and windows in their homes.
4) CalvertBay Shutters / California Shutters
Calvertsbay.com offers beautiful designer shutters and high style window shades and blinds. Each shutter is handcrafted and designed to provide maximum beauty while protecting your walls inside and out.
5) West Coast Shutters
Westcoastscottingsupplies.com carries only the highest quality window treatments in both vinyl and real wood.
Griffin’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
• Awnings, blinds & curtains block light while protecting your home or business from rain damage & heat loss
• Custom made shutters will fit almost anywhere including corners and narrow spaces around doorways
• Shoppers love shopping locally; buying locally makes sense especially since most communities offer unique products and great service—customer service matters just like everything else in life.
• When customers get to shop directly they often spend less than they would online because the shipping costs aren’t a factor. Additionally, many window retailers offer discounts and promotions which help offset higher prices you pay elsewhere
There’s nothing better than waking up to beautiful sunshine every day. And as far as climate goes, southern California offers amazing views, temperate days and cozy nights. So why wouldn’t homeowners embrace this warm environment inside their own homes, whether it be at work, school or simply relaxing after a long day outside? If you’re ready to upgrade your exterior glass solutions, check out these five options below to keep your family happy and safe inside.
#5. Wood Windows & Doors — Wood exteriors bring warmth to any house and it’s becoming increasingly popular among homeowners because of its ease of maintenance. From energy savings to increased curb appeal, wood windows and siding are ideal choices for anyone who loves nature but hates upkeep. Plus, wood products are highly customizable with countless designs available online. For those of us living in warmer climates, wood options come equipped with special coatings and UV blockers. These factors protect your home during storms, prevent mold growth and maintain high levels of efficiency. #4. Rolled Shutters — When the sun shines bright, roll away the shades and enjoy natural sunlight streaming through your windows. As an added bonus, rolled shutters allow full visibility outdoors, unlike traditional venetian blinds which cover only half of the view. They’re also easier to operate and install. If you’d rather stick with a sleek profile and classic design, consider faux plantation shutters.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS AND WHY THEY ARE SO AWESOME?!
I love California Shutters because they are beautiful and functional. They are made out of real wood and come in many styles but can usually fit most types of windows. These shutters will protect your home or office from the harsh winter weather and keep the heat inside during those really cold months. And of course, these amazing doors are great additions to almost any space! So whether you would like something to dress up a bedroom, living area, kitchen, bathroom or patio this is the perfect way to go!
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR CA SHUTTER MANUFACTURER? WE MAKE THEM IN THE USA!! Our products are handcrafted locally in Northern California and we use only premium materials. We take pride in everything we produce; from our designs down to each piece being crafted by experienced artisans who have worked with us since day 1. All of our products carry a lifetime warranty against peeling and warping, meaning no matter how badly you treat them they won’t fade or warp. If anything should ever happen due to normal wear & tear please contact us immediately at 888-908-SHUTTERS and one of our friendly customer service specialists will help find a solution!
So why aren’t YOU installing a gorgeous wooden door today??
Here’s your chance to install the BEST SHUTTS EVER, TODAY!!! Just click below to schedule an appointment, get directions to our warehouse location, and learn which style suits your needs perfectly!
WE CAN DO IT ALL FOR YOU! From custom sizes to a completely unique design and color scheme, our talented team can handle just about ANYTHING. Whether you’ve got a specific idea already sketched out or if you’d like complete freedom to design and order exactly what fits YOUR taste…we’re happy to work WITH you every step of the way!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Select the size of your desired shutters, along with other options like colors, finishes, hardware, and accessories.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If installing yourself, please read through these helpful instructions before starting any work.
1. Measure carefully! Don’t cut corners on measuring the openings or gaps around windows and doors.
2. Make sure the opening is wide enough for proper ventilation.
3. Install screens before applying weatherstripping.
4. Use quality hardware whenever possible to ensure lasting and sturdy functionality of the window system. Also use only screws rated “for exterior use.”
5. Be mindful of placement of trim around windows and doors. Avoid placing trim inside the jamb because this could affect the ability of rainwater to drain away from building structure. Placing trim outside the jambs does not impede airflow through the window system nor do it hinder drainage. Trim should extend beyond the edge of siding.
6. Check your caulking every other week after initial install. Once your caulk begins curing and becomes harder, check again. Caulk must fully cure and harden completely before being considered waterproof.
7. Seal cracks along foundation walls. These seams allow moisture seepage past the caulked area. Sealing these areas helps prevent moisture damage to exterior surfaces.
8. Consider adding additional protection to corners, edges, door frames, skirting boards & window frames. For example, using corner guards or edging strips to cover the bottom edge of windows, and/or installing foam weatherstrip over baseboards and threshold joints. This protects against drafts coming under windowsills.
9. Finally, install screen protectors on sliding glass patio doors. This prevents sand, leaves, dirt, pollen and debris getting underneath the glass. Protecting the glass makes cleaning easier and keeps the surface clean longer.
Buy California Shutters Online
• Your design aesthetic — Do you like to mix modern colors and textures together with traditional materials? Or would you like to be able to match your current décor?
• Functionality — Would shuttering help your energy efficiency? Could the space underneath be used for storage? These factors will determine whether you install blinds or shutters. Blinds block light while shutters let some sunlight through. But they both provide privacy and security. If you have tall ceilings, you could use shutters instead of skylights. Blinds don’t work well because they’re not strong enough. Shuttering on windows makes them stronger than just covering glass. They can also protect against sun damage and reduce heat loss in wintertime. So, yes, shutters should be considered first choice if possible.
• Materials — What type of material will your shuttered window frame and sash be made out of? Vinyl and aluminum are common options but many manufacturers offer composite vinyl or fiberglass frames as well. Wood is still the most popular frame material; however, metal framing is gaining popularity with homeowners who enjoy the classic look it brings to a house. If you love rustic style homes or country settings, then wooden shutters could be just the ticket.
What’s New in the World of Window Coverings?
There are plenty of different designs out there, ranging from sleek European lines to bold Asian influences. Modern styles tend toward clean straight lines and minimalist decor — which can be great for small spaces. Traditional shutters usually feature ornate scrollwork and intricate patterns that reflect regional history and architecture.
Innovative designers continue developing unique ways to dress up any door or window. Some new products take advantage of technology to add interesting new functions to old-fashioned products like plantation shutters. And, thanks to technological advances, consumers often no longer need professional help installing their own custom shutters.
So, whether you live in an urban condo or a remote mountain retreat, chances are you already have something installed over an existing opening. What remains uncertain is what it really does for your home.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Griffin
In order to keep things short, we’ll use a few terms interchangeably through these posts (e.g. “shutters” and “windows”). But just be aware, those aren’t necessarily interchangeable across brands. For example, we’d typically call something like a vinyl product a window, whereas someone else would call ours a shutter. That said, they function similarly enough that most people should get away with calling them the same thing unless the context requires otherwise. If you still feel confused, then ask! We love helping.
Before you continue reading this long post, I wanted to take a moment to recommend this excellent resource from Benjamin Platt and his team: https://www.griffinshuttingco.com/?page_id=2. This is probably my favorite source for everything Griffinshing related. They offer awesome guides specifically addressing the questions most folks often face; everything from installing custom trim to choosing the perfect blind color—I always enjoy browsing their content first because the info there is almost guaranteed accurate and detailed. Additionally, their customer support is outstanding (and fast!). And finally, they have a ton of amazing products. So if you ever end up needing help picking or making anything specific, definitely check them out. Their service was key in convincing several clients to go with us after doing research themselves.
Now back to the topic. When selecting shutters, remember that they come from four basic styles: Wood, Vinyl, Fiberglass, and Aluminum/Metal frames. Each style has strengths and weaknesses that you shouldn’t ignore when deciding on what’s perfect for your home/condominium project. And each type of material offers unique benefits that affect installation options.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Plantation Shutters offer a clean elegant look with no exposed hardware. They come in various styles that range from traditional French Country designs to contemporary modern finishes. Plantation shutters typically use 3/8 inch thick wood slats which can provide energy efficiency and insulation by blocking heat transfer through your windows. Slat sizes vary in thickness ranging from 1 ¼″ to 2½″ depending upon your preference and whether they open vertically or horizontally. Some models feature multiple rows of slats while some only contain a single row per panel. Most commonly used materials include Hardwood, Vinyl & Composite. If you prefer the classic look then you could opt for real wood, stained glass or faux wood options.
Roller Shades offer a great solution for those who like natural light but dislike glare from sunny days. Roller shade panels are made form vinyl film and range greatly in size allowing you to completely block sunlight during summer months without losing view into the outdoors. Rollers usually consist of 5 – 10 layers of fabric or material. The top layer contains pockets of air that allow the shade to roll up easily for storage or down for shading. When installed properly, these curtains usually hang on tracks above the window frame without being visible to outside observers. A few manufacturers offer an electric version of shade that automatically retracts when the sun sets.
Roman Blinds offer another alternative to roller shades for those who would rather keep things quiet and dark inside your home. Roman Blinds are available in vertical, horizontal, accordion and cellular configurations. They are manufactured from PVC material and can be offered in many color patterns, including solid colors, stripes, florals, paisleys, solids & checks, quilting prints and more. Depending on the model, Roman Blinds can either fold back against the wall or slide up along them.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
How did Instagram get 10 million active daily users in less than five years?
We’re excited to announce today that we’ve crossed another milestone—10M DAUs per day.
We launched publicly just six months ago, but since then we’ve seen incredible growth around the world. And this morning, people across the globe woke up to the news of this record breaking achievement together.
While many of these first few hundred thousand fans came via friends sharing photos privately, most people signed up without knowing anyone else who uses Instagram today–through ads or other channels. Over 50% of those folks discovered us organically through searches, which is why I wanted to take some time to talk about Search Ads and how they work.
Instagram’s search engine helps millions of people find great content and discover interesting accounts like yours every single day. We’ve designed this page specifically for anyone interested in understanding the mechanics behind how we show search terms in the Explore tab. While we’ll always keep things private for friends and family members, we’re giving everyone else a peek into how we rank posts based on search queries and display them prominently on mobile devices.
I love hearing stories like this because it reminds me of how awesome the internet continues to evolve and expand.
This is something my team and I care deeply about, both as creators and as business owners, so I’m super proud to see how quickly the community has grown around the photo sharing network.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”