Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Cochrane’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Cochrane, Alberta. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Cochrane Project
Cochrane’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Cochrane with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Cochrane, Alberta may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Cochrane and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Cochrane? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cochrane’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Cochrane, Alberta
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
By continuing to browse the site, I agree to use Shatterbox.com’s cookies.OkRead More
Accept CookiesUse ‘Go’ to navigate Cookie SettingsCookie Control
Cookies used: analyticsGoogle Analytics
Analytics cookies collect visitor interactions on our sites to enhance viewer experience and identify unique visitors through the analysis of web usage patterns. These tools allow measuring different aspects of visitor interaction via aggregated statistics gathered across multiple visitors. They help measure conversions; understand what people read, buy after viewing pages of interest, etc.. By analyzing these metrics the effectiveness of each page / content area can be improved upon. It is also possible to track which areas produce the most revenue without having to rely solely on conversion rates. For example, a store could gather general demographic information and visitor behavior without relying only on sales numbers.
This enables advertisers to target particular audiences according to the interests defined previously, thus allowing them to increase response rates significantly. However, the same technology makes it relatively trivial to reach large volumes of relevant individuals simultaneously .
Cochrane’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In this post, we take a look at some popular types of window coverings like plantation style blinds, roller shades, Roman Shades, and Venetian Blinds. We’ll talk about each category’s benefits, drawbacks, and which is best suited to different rooms. And while most people prefer to leave room for natural light in every space they inhabit, sometimes having control over that light source is key. For those times, we include some information on blackout curtains and drapes. After reviewing these products, we recommend finding out more about what your current windows or doors can offer with your chosen material. If you’d like to learn more about the different materials that exist today, check out our guide to wooden frames (such as bamboo, cedar, pine), aluminum frames, steel frames, PVC frames, fiberglass frames, fabric, and composite frame alternatives. These options range widely in price and durability, and knowing more about them can help you decide which ones fit well in your home and budget.
We hope you enjoy reading this article! Please remember that all of your questions can always be answered through Shutterboys’ customer service team. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @shuttersbsyc to see our latest updates or visit our website to view other guides similar to this article. Thanks again for visiting us and we wish you happy shopping 🙂
This is the first part of a series of posts highlighting the trends I’m seeing in my work as Chief Strategist & Creative Director at WME Design Labs. Part 1 focuses on 3 emerging topics—social selling, virtual reality, and voice search.
Social Selling = People Powered Marketing
“I believe that we live in a world with a lot of noise,” says Braden Allenby. “But we haven’t figured out yet how to really listen.” We are surrounded by constant chatter and activity.
Cost of California Shutters in Cochrane Alberta
1) Is my roofing material suitable for installing a California Shutters system?
2) Does my condo/home already have adequate ventilation?
3) Do I prefer the look of vinyl versus Timber Frame? Or vice versa? 4) Am I concerned about privacy issues? 5) Will my California Shutters be visible through windows? 6) Are there other options available? 7) Are there additional costs associated with installing California Shutters? 8) Can I afford this project? 9) Where will I install California Shutters? 10) Will I use the same color as in my current house? 11) Am I interested in adding solar power? 12) If yes, would you like to have a sliding glass door instead? 13) Are you considering a garage addition? 14) Will you be replacing existing window treatments with shutters? 15) Would you rather have blinds or shades installed? 16) How far away does this job need to be completed? 17) Would you rather hire someone else to complete this project than doing it yourself? 18) Will your contractor provide warranty coverage? 19) Are you planning to paint/stain your walls after you hang your California shutter? 20) What type of maintenance will you need to perform on your California Shutters? 21) What will happen when winter arrives? 22) How will you maintain your windows during rainy season? 23) Are you considering installing a patio cover? 24) Will you need permits for the project? 25) Is your condominium association willing to pay part of the expenses? 26) How long should it take to install California Shutters? 27) Is the project worth the amount of time required? 28) Will you install California Shutters on both sides of your home to maximize your space? 29) What is the estimated total price per square foot of area covered? 30) How much can you afford?
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Why Should I Use Them?
Many times people get confused when deciding whether to purchase a custom made window covering which will fit their windows exactly or buy something cheaper and less expensive that usually only cover partials at best. Often times these “cheaper options” end up costing much more than originally anticipated or worse yet leak like crazy once installed. A lot of this confusion stems from the fact that most manufacturers sell their products “off the shelf” without providing measurements or giving specific instructions regarding proper mounting techniques.
At Shutter Boys, we take great pride in making sure every single customer receives the highest quality materials while ensuring exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail. We offer everything from wooden louvers through to top hung blinds and all of this is available online, ready to ship straight away. Not only does this save customers both precious time and valuable resources, but it ensures that they receive every possible benefit associated with top of the line California shutters.
What Do People Like About Them?
In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, California shutters work extremely well in helping reduce heat, keep pests out, prevent excessive sunlight, improve air circulation, help filter noise pollution, add value to your property and protect your home investment, especially as prices continue to increase across real estate today. If you would like further information please feel free to contact us or call us anytime 24/7 tollfree 800-9660068
How Can I Install On My Own or With Professionals?
We understand that installing shuttering yourself could prove to be quite challenging but there are countless benefits to doing so. First, unlike large bulky items, shutting is relatively small and lightweight meaning that it shouldnt pose a big problem in terms of shifting heavy furniture around your home to accommodate your window installation requirements.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In addition to updating our original article with new shutters, we wanted to provide additional resources to assist homeowners and design professionals who are planning to install custom California shutters. Below are links to other articles that cover topics including California shutter installations and maintenance tips as well as information about the benefits of using California style shutters. Enjoy reading through them, they should help you decide whether installing a pair of California Shutters would work best for your home or condo project.
California Window Treatments: Benefits And Installation Tips: https://www.shuttersbydesign.com/benefits-of-using-cali…
How to Care for Custom Made Wooden Windows & Doors: https://www.shuttersbydesign.com/how-to-care-for-custommade-wooden…
CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS AND INSTALLATION GUIDE FOR HOMEOWNERS: https://www.shuttersbydesign.com/installationguide-homeowners…
INSTALLING CALIFORNIAS HARDWIRED WOODSHADE INSPECTIONS: https://www.shuttersbydesign.com/installinghardwiredw…
Californias Hard Wired Wood Shade Options for Homes And Buildings: https://www.shuttersbydesign.com/california-hard-wired-woodshade-options/
Installing California Style Shutters On Glass Sliding Door Panels: http://www.shuttersbydesign.com/california-style-slidingdoor-panels…
How Do I Install A Pair Of CaliWood Shutters? (Video Tutorial): https://youtu.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood Cali Shutters
1. They provide UV protection which helps prevent mold & mildew damage to indoor spaces. 2. Their natural beauty gives them a lasting appeal especially with exposed wooden interior doors and windows. 3. The wood used to makes these shutters weather resistant making them more than functional window coverings. 4. These are often installed vertically or horizontally depending upon your desired look 5. Aesthetically they complement many types of interiors 6. Because this type of shutter is typically made from pine, cedar, redwood and other woods, they come in various sizes, shapes and patterns. 7. Wooden shutters are easily customizable as most manufacturers offer custom trimming options 8. Many homeowners love the wood color scheme and feel 9. Some of these styles are energy efficient 10. For those who like a vintage style home, timber shutters with old world charm make great additions 11. Wood shutters come in varied materials ranging from solid wood, aluminum clad, PVC coated and composite 12. Some brands allow you to customize these shutters 13. It offers several benefits including being easier to clean 14. If properly sealed these shutters can protect walls against moisture 15. The most common types include French door, flat panel and bay 17. Other models include plantation shutters, vertical blinds 18. Most people agree that this style looks good 19. One downside is most of the traditional wood shades cost significantly higher 20. However you get exactly what you pay for 21. When buying them expect to see premium prices 22. But in the long run, the initial investment pays off 23.
Vinyl Cali Shutters
Advantages/Benefit 1. Vinyl shades are lightweight, so no weight concerns 24. Easy to install 25. Can be cleaned quickly 26. Made of multiple layers 27. No maintenance 28. Have excellent insulation 29. Easily clean 30. Low noise level 31. Versatile 32. Flexible 33. No need to worry about rain 34. Very affordable 35. Can be customized 36. Durable 37.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This video shows our team measuring windows and doors inside & outside, installing shutters through each phase of construction, building a template drawing and then sending this final detailed blueprint directly back to you for approval and purchase.
SHOP CUSTOMERS WHO WERE INSPIRED BY OUR PRODUCTS AS WELL AS THEIR INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE VIA ABOVE LINKED VIDEO BELOW AND CALL US TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!!
CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS GUARANTEE: If your order does NOT match precisely these specs, we’ll refund every penny of your deposit. And provide FREE shipping both ways (to ship your door(s) and return them!).
California Shatter Boys is located in San Diego County’s largest city–San Diego, CA 92101 / 619-295-1400
Business Inquiries only please contact us at [email protected] or 714-900-7135
YouTube videos made by Califer Nashboro California are copyrighted material pertaining to business information intended to educate the consumer and homeowner regarding product selection and options available. Please be aware prior production of “how to” videos cannot constitute permission to use those content materials unless specifically written consent is given firstly from Califer Nashville Inc. or company owner listed below. No compensation will ever be provided but goodwill gestures shall always be gratefully appreciated.
Best California Shutters Cochrane
In general though most people prefer single hung style because they like having the ability to open them without lifting the whole panel, but double hung shutters aren’t really ideal anymore since nobody wants to lift the whole thing to get outside. And triple hung shutters seem to be disappearing because of this. So we’ve left those out of this post. These will usually require professional installers unless you’re willing/able to do some DIY work yourself.
If you decide to buy your own California Shatters then remember that installing them can be tricky and you probably won’t be able to find someone else to do it for you unless you pay a ton of money to hire an installer which I wouldn’t advise doing if you can help it. If you’re going to buy your own shutters try buying them through us instead since that’s how we source them. Otherwise, you’ll just keep paying high fees every 3 years until eventually you get fed up enough and sell your house anyway, at which point you’ll regret choosing something cheap. Also note that we use premium woods that cost far less than regular ones. But you shouldn’t expect great longevity either way unless you go with higher quality brands.
1. Privacy Shutters — The best choice for condo/apartment living
Privacy Shutters protect against eavesdroppers while still allowing you to ventilate naturally. They come in both single hung styles (“one hand” operation) or dual stacked models (“two hands”) for optimal ventilation control.
Double Hung Style
There are 2 types of Double Hinged Styles available for purchase. One type requires opening only 1 side to fully expose the window while the other style opens completely. Both operate similarly however; the first type generally costs $30-$40+ per sash whereas the latter often goes for upwards of $50 depending upon size.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Here is my guide to choosing the absolute best door and window treatment solution for your house or condos needs:
1. Make Sure They Fit Your Space & Budget
This is the most essential factor. Every homeowner will face this decision sooner rather than later. If you buy something that won’t fit properly, then you’ve wasted your money. Don’t spend $500 to install shutters that end up being useless because the trim around your windows isn’t wide enough.
2. Consider Window Width
Your first consideration should be the width of your opening. A standard 2×4 inch frame may work well in smaller spaces, however, larger openings call for wider frames to accommodate them. When considering window size, keep in mind the amount of light coming through the glass. Smaller windows tend to receive less natural sunlight which leads to cooler homes during summer months. On the other hand, large windows often allow lots of sunshine in making these types of residences warmer.
3. Think About Color Schemes
If you already love the color scheme of your existing building’s exterior, then stick with those colors. However, if you’d prefer a different theme, consider picking shades that coordinate nicely together instead of a monotone color scheme. For example, white walls combined with dark gray accents creates an elegant yet neutral backdrop for any design style.
4. Take Advantage Of Special Features
Every shutter system offers special features designed to increase energy efficiency. Some systems also come equipped with automatic temperature controls and/or ventilation systems. These features help protect against mold growth inside of your home or condominium. Another feature worth checking out is UV protection. Certain systems include built-in filters that block harmful rays from passing through. Finally, a lot of companies have added fire blocking features to reduce heat loss during emergencies and improve overall safety.
Motorized California Shutters Cochrane
Motorized Californian Shutters Cochranes
What Makes them special?
When it comes down to it, motorization does matter.
If you live somewhere you experience hot weather or cold climates regularly, then motorization could be extremely beneficial. For example, during the summer months, you would use air conditioning which uses energy every day. If you decided to purchase motorized slats, these slats would adjust automatically depending on the temperature outside. This alone reduces the amount of electricity used each week.
Motorization saves power and is convenient for those who spend most of their days watching television or surfing the Internet. However, motorization costs additional money which can often be seen as a luxury item.
Benefits to Using Motorized Shutters
1. They save energy and money.
2. Automation makes adjusting temperatures easier and faster.
3. Adjustable Slat Technology gives users flexibility on how they wish to design their home.
4. Privacy is enhanced because no windowsill viewings may be possible while the shades remain closed; therefore people must enter through another door leading to privacy.
Who Can Use Them?
Anyone can benefit from installing motorized shutters. These products work well for almost anyone including the elderly, students, families with children, business professionals, and retirees living in areas with extreme climate changes.
Cochrane Motorized Shades and Shutters
Where Do They Come From?
Most motorized shingles come from Germany and France. German manufacturers mainly supply wooden doors while French brands sell glass panels. Both types of motors provide a range of sizes. Some products only allow customers to select small square size options. Others offer larger widths ranging anywhere from 3 inches wide by 80 inches long to 8 inches tall by 4 feet long. These dimensions vary among different styles and models offered.
Why Buy Online?
Buying online offers many benefits especially when it comes to saving energy and reducing utility bills. When shopping on sites like ours, you won’t have to worry about having to run around town trying different stores just to find ones selling high quality California shuttering solutions.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California shutter installations are becoming increasingly popular among home and condo owners due to many benefits they offer. These include improved indoor air quality, energy efficiency improvements, privacy protection, and increased curb appeal. If a homeowner wants to increase the value of his or her house, installing premium wooden shutters is always a good idea; however, it isn’t enough simply to purchase them and put them up. Proper maintenance and care must take place after installation in order to ensure long life span and maximum benefit. It is essential to keep these guidelines in mind if you want to maximize your investment and enjoy the benefits of these premium windows and doors.
We hope this blog helps anyone interested in installing the most effective premium California shutters possible, whether they be custom made or manufactured from stock material.
Site URL: www.majesticwoodwindowsanddoors.ca |
Email Address For Contacting Us: info@majesticwoodwindowandsdors.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Cochrane
In 2006 the Government passed Bill C23 which requires owners who purchase certain products for use as part of the exterior cladding system, including shutters,to ensure they meet Canadian Standards Association standards, which includes being tested for wind force resistance, water permeability, noise reduction, thermal properties, seismic requirements and UV blockage capabilities.
Now I will outline some information regarding our company, Shutter Boys in Canada. We started offering custom made window coverings, mainly because customers wanted unique designs. But soon after we realized just how many people loved custom designed blinds, curtains and shutters, plus we liked making them. The company was built around quality craftsmanship, customer service and attention to detail. Our team specializes in installing high end custom design products that will enhance any home or condo. From traditional style Roman shades and roller shades to modernistic roman, honeycomb, panel and woven styles.
If you would prefer to order with us you can either pick a catalog item and place your order online via our website and delivery driver picks up from your door step. Or you could call us and speak to a member of our friendly staff. They love helping homeowners determine what type of shutter should be installed based on their homes needs. If you have no idea where to begin, we suggest coming down to our shop and speaking to one of our knowledgeable sales reps. They always strive for excellence, whether providing great customer service through phone calls or face to face meetings, or ensuring everything goes smoothly while delivering one of the high end products.
We specialize in residential installs in Southern Ontario. For more information please contact us today.
Brian Sousa, President | Shutter Boys Inc.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”