Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Rocky View County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Rocky View County, Alberta. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Rocky View County Project
Rocky View County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Rocky View County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Rocky View County, Alberta may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Rocky View County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Rocky View County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Rocky View County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Rocky View County, Alberta
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We’ll take a quick peek at each category to help you decide which style would work best in your home.
If you’re interested in seeing a specific type of window shutter, check out these links:
California Shutter Company Links:
California Window Film Links: https://windowfilmscanada.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/bestselling-windowfilm-brands-for-homeowners-and-builders/#more-823
Window Treatment Companies: http://windowntreatmentsincalifornia.blogspot….
Window Treatments Brands: https://en.wikipedia.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Rocky View County
Here’s who made it onto Shutterboy’s Top Rated List:
1. Window Fashions is located in Pueblo CO, and they installed some beautiful custom shutters for me back in 2017. If you live in the area call them and ask them why they are awesome!
2. Custom Woodworks was recommended to me by several friends after moving to Colorado Springs, they provided outstanding work, quality materials and the best price around. Their installation team did a fantastic job getting everything together to ensure smooth operation, and I couldn’t recommend them enough.
3. Window Masters is another installer who does beautiful work with high end material and attention to detail.
4. Denver Windows offers top notch windows, doors and siding installations, but what sets them apart is how fast they get things taken care of and how attentive they are to making sure every aspect of the project gets handled perfectly and professionally. I highly suggest checking them out if you have questions regarding home improvements, especially since many people just use big box stores for small projects these days.
5. Loomis Construction is a full remodel crew specializing in both house builds and renovations that includes window replacement, roofing, drywall/taping, electrical upgrades, plumbing repairs, flooring and exterior staining/painting. We love working with them as customers and clients appreciate how thorough of workers they have.
6. The company I worked with was recommended to me by my sister. She told me she always uses them during her own home improvement projects.
Motorized California Shutters Rocky View County
How Do I Install A Motorized Cali Shuttering System?
Motorization of California shuttering systems is becoming increasingly popular as people seek better ways to control light exposure during daytime hours without sacrificing privacy, while providing energy savings through natural sunlight management.
In this post we will discuss some of the benefits of installing motorized shuttering, including the ease of operation, energy savings that result from lower heating needs, reduced cooling costs due to increased air conditioning usage, and enhanced security. We also provide tips on motorization installation and maintenance to ensure proper operation.
We recommend installing motorized shuttering to homeowners who live in areas with warm summers, high humidity levels, and/or large windows with low winter sun penetration. For those living in cooler climates, we suggest manual shutters instead.
For example, many people install the same window treatment solution in both summer and fall because they like having them installed at home but don’t realize these windows would be closed for half the daylight hours if they weren’t manually operated. Manual shades can save energy by reducing heat gain and reduce lighting bills due to less electricity used for lights in rooms with automatic shade deployment.
Cost of California Shutters in Rocky View County Alberta
One of the many advantages of this particular area is the proximity to the Canadian Rockies which offer amazing scenery and outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, camping, fishing, mountain biking, wildlife watching, birding, kayaking and river rafting.
When deciding on window treatments, shutters come first because they block UV rays while allowing enough natural light into rooms. They will be your go-to solution when selecting shades and blinds in addition to being functional and aesthetically pleasing.
California Shutters and Blinds Installation
Many homeowners prefer installing windows and door screens instead since they allow privacy without blocking sunlight but can sometimes be prohibitively expensive. However, screen options are no replacement for quality shutters.
Screen Options & Costs When Purchasing Screen Shades/Window Treatments
There should always be consideration made towards energy efficiency; however, they tend to cost considerably more than traditional shutters and can often become problematic due to them not closing tightly, especially during strong winds, causing drafts through the house.
How Much Does A Typical Vinyl Window Installer Charge For An Average Size Project?
On average, a typical vinyl window installer charges $1.50 per square foot. Some installers charge slightly higher for larger projects whereas some take home 50% in profit after paying their labor costs.
Cost Of DIY Installation
A good rule of thumb regarding hiring someone else to perform any type of window treatment project including replacing old shutters, is to hire professionals only who carry insurance against accidents, injuries or damage caused and pay attention to detail.
Homeowners can save themselves money by doing most of the work themselves rather than hiring professionals, although this requires patience and perseverance to get the job completed correctly and properly installed.
California Shutters Prices Per Square Foot
If you decide to purchase high end, custom designed California Shutter products, expect to spend anywhere from $500-$1000+ per sq ft depending upon style, material and overall design concept.
Most popular styles include Wood Clad, Crafted Solid Timber, Wood Panel and Metal.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This article covers everything you’ll need to know about choosing your next home’s California shutters. We’ve got info on why they’re ideal for protecting against rain and snow, plus tips for selecting your perfect style and color palette.
If you haven’t already read them, check out our posts about picking out curtains, flooring, paint colors, kitchen appliances, lighting, and more. They offer lots of tips to keep things organized once the work begins — so you won’t miss a thing.
We recommend reading through both pieces because together they cover every question you might ask yourself during the planning phase.
For example, do you really care about the view? Or does having windows facing south mean you’ll get less sunlight than those whose views face north, east or west? Is privacy important enough to warrant spending $10K+ per window instead of hiring someone else to do the job, or paying $1/sq ft for custom blinds? Maybe you just like a clean look without a lot of embellishment, and that’s perfectly fine, too. Whatever the case, the information presented above gives you plenty of options to consider when selecting California shutters.
We hope you find something informative in our guide to installing California shutters. Have questions? Email us at [email protected], post your thoughts on Facebook or tweet @shuttersboystv.
Want more ideas? Browse other articles from this series and follow us on Twitter (@ShutterBoyStV) for regular updates. And feel free to leave comments below — we love hearing feedback.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In this guide I will be discussing 4 different types of wood California Shutters; Traditional Vertical Blinds, Roll Up Roller Shades, Contemporary Shaker Style Siding and Plantation Window Treatments. Each type addresses specific issues surrounding the installation method, material choices, functionality and design style.
Traditional Vertical Blinds are inexpensive but bulky and only really work well if you keep them closed and use them sparingly. They usually include metal headrails, cord operated controls, hardware and roller shades that slide back and forth along tracks. These products are great for conservatories and sunrooms while providing privacy and noise reduction. Unfortunately most manufacturers recommend leaving these blinds open since they cannot block light completely. If your home is equipped with exterior doors then try installing these blinds at night during periods of cooler weather. When summer rolls around your doorways should be left uncovered unless you intend on spending lots of energy cooling down your living space. For those who live in warmer climates and prefer opening up their homes without sacrificing heating bills consider adding some blinds instead of covering every inch of glass or sliding screen doors.
Roller Shade Installation Tips If you’re having trouble pulling the track tightly across the top of your windows consider buying additional rollers and attaching them together. It takes practice to get exactly correct spacing but once you master the technique it requires little effort each day. Some DIY sites suggest applying small pieces of masking tape to the tracks themselves to hold everything tight. Once you install your roller shade you must run a series of test winds until you are happy with its operation. Many people find themselves trying unsuccessfully to pull a heavy weight up hill several times before getting it properly adjusted.
Rocky View County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer high quality products, professional installations, fast free shipping, and warranties.
All of our products come standard shipped to the closest California address which will include install costs. Some areas could incur additional charges depending upon the distance. Installation fees vary from $200-$450 range depending upon complexity of job.
Here are some tips to help get you started:
• Make sure you measure twice because if you put something in a window that is larger than the actual size it will shrink after they are applied. Take measurements prior to going through the purchase phase.
• Always get multiple quotes before making a commitment because each company offers different terms; sometimes those extra dollars go towards materials or labor costs.
For example, I was quoted $400 for 3 windows but once the install took place, they billed me another $100 and another $50 to remove existing caulking and paint the frames and trimming along the edge. They did not tell me this until AFTER the estimate was signed. When talking to other companies they only charged me for the material. My final bill added up to less than half ($275). Just thought you should know because most people don’t realize how expensive it really is.
If you live anywhere else in North America outside of California please check out our website. https://www.shuttersbydesign.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
While some people prefer traditional roller shades, other types like pleated shades are gaining popularity because they provide better privacy than rollers while adding natural beauty or elegance to homes. Some manufacturers produce custom designed windows that feature special colors, shapes and patterns that enhance the overall visual appeal of a specific home. Others use creative combinations of material treatments and finishes to make them stand out against similar styles.
While California shutters work well outside in areas subject to extreme temperature changes, heatwaves and cold snaps, and can be added inside via a wide array of hardware choices, they should always incorporate proper ventilation systems. If left untreated, humidity and moisture can damage and warp wood which could result in rot and mold issues down the road. Additionally, they must be treated periodically by cleaning regularly and applying a quality sealer/finish every few years depending on the type of wood used.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN SELECTING A CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS COMPANY AND PRODUCT…
When selecting a company, consider whether the vendor is familiar with the climate conditions in your area. For example, if someone living in North Dakota wants to place aluminum windows manufactured for New York or southern California, he cannot expect them to survive winters, no matter how fancy they appear. Likewise, a person who lives in Alaska needs windows manufactured specifically to withstand freezing temperatures without warping or breaking. Be aware that companies located near large cities usually experience higher demand due to the presence of contractors, installers, building inspectors, and inspectors of all kinds — including energy efficient regulators. So be extra careful with vendors close to big population centers like Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix and Miami (to mention just a few).
Best California Shutters Rocky View County
(This article was originally posted in 2020 edition!)
To learn more visit www.shutterboys.seolo.ai/californiashuttersrockyviewcounty.html#sthash.a9LJ0PfB.dpuf
If you would like read this post again next week then please subscribe below ?! Thank you.
For further information visit https://shutterboys.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-installing-the-best-california-shutters-for-your-rocky-view–2022-edition/#more-58763
Thank you for reading ??? All love, Brian and Mark ?
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter @ SHUTTERBOYSUSA
Best Quality Wood: We use solid Oak Hardwood, White Ash or Red Cedar. Most California homes built today include Solid Oak Hardwoods. For commercial buildings and historic structures the choice of material is often different due to environmental regulations. If you’re interested in having your project inspected please contact us through the website.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
While these may seem small things, but they matter greatly to homeowners seeking quality construction and design for their homes. We’ve put together this quick guide specifically for homeowners across Canada interested in finding the highest level of service and top notch workmanship….Read Less
5 years ago we started ShutterBoyz – since then, we built relationships and friendships with hundreds of clients and contractors nationwide. If you’re thinking of installing custom windows or doors in Calgary or Edmonton, please contact us by phone or email to schedule a consultation…read more »more»
We love working with our customers in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and providing them with superior customer experience, great designs & exceptional craftsmanship. Call us now for a FREE Consultation @ 1 888 559 9887 Or Visit Us Online at www.shutterboyz.ca… See moreRead less
It’s always good to hear positive feedback and reviews about what we have created especially after spending hours upon hours making something just perfect. So we would appreciate it if you took few seconds to write down a short review of your own experience. After reading some negative comments we understand that sometimes people don’t fully realize why we do certain things because they usually aren’t familiar with the industry side which makes reviewing our job so difficult. Please keep in mind that our business isn’t really about profits that are generated by sales commissions so everything was chosen carefully considering both financial aspects while still being fair towards everyone involved.
Buy California Shutters Online
2.) When Should I Install My Own Home Exterior Products Like Wooden Shutters?
3.) Can You Really Use Vinyl For Interior Doors & Windows?
4.) Do You Have Questions About Your New Shutters? Contact Me Here…
5.) How Much Does Custom Made Wood Door Frames Cost?
6.) How Long Will My Shuttered Window Stay Clean?
7.) Is It Worth Putting Insulation Inside Of Shuttered Windows In Hot Climates?
8.) How Long Will Wooden Shutters Last After They’ve Been Installed On Your Home’s Outside Walls?
9.) How Can I Find An Expert Local Builder Who Specializes In Building Homes Outdoors In Colorado Springs?
10.) Are Metal Sliding Screens Better Than Wood Sliding Screen Door Systems For Colorado Springs Residents?
11.) Shouldn’t You Be Wearing Sunglasses While Looking At Those Beautiful Outdoor Pictures?
12.) Why Not Build A Deck Over Your Patio?
13.) If You’re Planning To Add Some Privacy To Your Yard, Would Sunbrella Shade Fabric Give You Enough Protection From Sunshine In Summertime Heat Waves Without Being Too Bulky For Space Efficiency? If So, Where Could We Purchase Them In Denver Co.?
14.) How Often Should One Change Their Existing Garage Door’s Spring With Regard To Its Usage Frequency?
15.) Is It Possible To Keep Vinyl Windows Clean All Year Round Even In Extreme Weather Conditions?
16.) If You Already Bought Your Own Shutters But Never Installed Them Properly, Did You Just Waste Money?
17.) Does Anyone Else In Colorado Springs Need Help Removing Stucco From Their Roof Tops?
18.) Which Type Of Paint Spray Kit Should I Pick Up Today To Save Time Spent Priming Interior Surfaces?
19.) How Important Is Color Matching Between Different Kinds Of Floor Coverings?
20.) How Many Shutters Should I Put Around Each Room At Home?
21.) Do People Actually Still Care About Having An Attractive Front Porch?
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Quality Products & Service. All of our products come with warranties. You’ll get a lifetime warranty against rot, mold and mildew for any part of your purchase. And if anything goes wrong with your shutters after they’ve arrived at our warehouse, just send them back. No questions asked.
3. A Great Experience. When you walk through our doors, you’ll be greeted by friendly people who care about your project. They’ll help you pick which type of window coverings would work best for your home or condo. They’ll take the guesswork out of choosing your options and help make the entire process easier and faster than ever before (no matter whether you decide to go DIY). And if you do end up hiring someone else to install your windows, rest assured that they’ll follow our strict safety guidelines.
4. The Right Fit For Your Needs. Whether your house was built 20 years ago or 20 minutes ago, we offer custom made solutions, including sliding barn style doors and patio door styles for your specific needs.
5. Customize It Yourself Or Leave It Up To Us. Want some unique touches to really personalize your space? Just tell us what you’d like. From adding decorative accents, installing hardware, changing colors—the sky’s the limit.
If you’d rather leave everything to us, no worries; we’ve got plenty of great ideas.
6. Easy Installation. We’ll handle the details. Whether you want an inside job, an outside crew, or both. We’re ready to roll whenever you are.
7. Affordable Prices. You won’t find better prices anywhere. Plus, you’ll receive discounts for buying multiple items and bundling them together for big savings.
8. Fast Turnaround Times. Our lead times aren’t bad.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”