Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Burnaby’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Burnaby, British Columbia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Burnaby Project
Burnaby’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Burnaby with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Burnaby, British Columbia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Burnaby and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Burnaby? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Burnaby’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Burnaby, British Columbia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
(1). American Closets (www.americanclosetincubator.ca/). We reviewed all four models they offered, including some custom designs which could be perfect for you. Their shutters come in two sizes — 8″ x 22″ and 15″ X 50″. They feature a full range of materials like real cork, bamboo fiberboard, aluminum, composite board, solid pine boards, and vinyl, plus many different patterns & textures. Plus, these California home shutters provide maximum privacy while still allowing adequate light through, meaning no darkening during evening hours due to lack of ventilation. And because they’re made from quality lumber and components, they’ll certainly withstand decades of wear & tear. A couple things to note for this particular model, though — firstly, the 10 year limited warranty is excellent but only covers exterior panels; secondly, you won’t actually get windows until after order placement unless you opt for custom design work. But still great overall value for those who appreciate good craftsmanship, exceptional customer service and high quality products without the hassle of retail shopping. Price = $1295 CAD delivered | Installation price TBD depending on window size
(2). JL Custom Wood Products (jlcustomwoodproducts.com/#CaliforniaShutters). These are available both preowned (already installed) and fully “handcrafted California style wood shutters.” As far as I’m aware, no other supplier makes anything quite like them–they offer superior quality woodworkmanship, incredible attention to detail, and unparalleled craftsmanship across every step of production, finishing & shipping. While not inexpensive ($2750+ CAD), you really cannot find better than this level of attention paid to perfection. Prices include delivery/shipping costs plus professional install labor, while most companies charge extra for installation labor. Delivery times vary greatly according to regional demand, however typically around 5 weeks leadtime once you place purchase orders. Quality aside, my main issue with these was that the company seems somewhat unresponsive, especially with respect to return policies.
Best California Shutters Burnaby
Why Buy New Materials When They’re Already Made For Your Window?
Cali Shutters are built for life, with multiple layers protecting against UV damage. Because of the longevity and long term value that come with installing Cali Shutters you should consider buying new instead of reusing old stock. Reusing older material is not cost efficient, nor does it provide you with the same protection against extreme weather conditions. Even though they may feel like cheap plastic or vinyl windows, Cali Shutters are more resilient to harsh sun exposure. Cali’s unique, patented film construction helps protect from high heat and moisture while keeping your homes cooler in Summer months and warmer during Winter months. By simply adding one layer of premium quality California Shutters, you will experience better insulation, reduce heating costs during the warm summer months and lower cooling costs in winter. Not only do you get superior thermal properties but you enjoy additional savings on electricity bills due to less air infiltration which keeps indoor humidity and temperature constant. A properly installed pair of California Shutters offers a long lasting solution that adds elegance and style to any building.
When Should I Replace My Existing Windows With California Shutters?
One thing that often gets overlooked is the fact that you can buy new California shutters today instead of waiting till 2022, especially considering the recent improvements to the market that came along in 2017 & 2018. While California shutts still represent a fraction of total shutter sales, the industry experienced unprecedented growth in both volume and profit margins. The combination of a strong economy combined with consumer awareness and demand led to increased market saturation across virtually every category of window covering manufacturers.
Motorized California Shutters Burnaby
These include custom made shutters which integrate seamlessly into existing windows or sliding glass door frames, offering superior security, practicality, aesthetics and energy efficiency through the addition of built in hardware with hidden motors allowing you to control both vertical height and horizontal positioning simply via remote or mobile apps. These include fully integrated blinds systems providing automatic operation on sunny days while protecting against UV damage during winter months, eliminating manual adjustments of window shades or blinds and ensuring total privacy, perfect for anyone wanting complete automation of their patio room, whilst maintaining peace and tranquility. They incorporate many high tech design features such as auto-dimming mirrors, sensors etc. to offer exceptional style and functionality. And thanks to modern advancements in materials technology such as durable aluminium alloy casings and ultra lightweight polyester cloth fabrics these products come together beautifully for stunningly contemporary looks without compromising function or durability.
Motorized sliding glazed and wooden patio doors provide great benefits for homeowners who love exterior living spaces. But just because they slide and tilt back and forth automatically, doesn’t mean they’re passive. For example, in warm locations, sliding exterior doors will stay closed until air circulation inside cools down the outside space enough that opening the door is desirable. During cooler nights, they’ll remain open or slightly propped open to help keep heat moving away from outdoor rooms, saving energy.
On hot summer evenings, motorized sliders feature “air locks” — small louvers that enable cooled air to enter, reducing heating impacts and making outdoor areas feel fresher than ever before. If opened early in the morning or late at night, sliders close themselves once temperatures drop below certain thresholds, helping reduce unnecessary electricity bills. Some models allow owners to program schedules and temperature settings remotely, giving people greater freedom of movement and reduced maintenance costs. Plus, these homeowners no longer have to worry about leaving kids unattended outdoors while running errands or cleaning gutters… not a problem anymore!
For customers who prefer solid woods, motorized shutters are even better. Why?
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
1. Professionals use the latest tools & technologies, which saves both money and time
2. Technicians are properly trained to handle complex jobs and installations safely, correctly, and efficiently
3. As professional installers, they work closely with architects, engineers, and home owners to achieve great designs
4. They offer warranties – whether written, oral or implied, on materials, fit & function and proper execution of the installation procedure
5. Finally, you save hours upon hours of headaches during post-installation cleanup.
6. And finally, it just makes sense to hire experts instead of doing something yourself, especially considering that many people find it intimidating and daunting to actually go through a complicated process of finding solutions to the problem and then figuring things out themselves.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
So without further ado, here goes nothing….
1. Window treatment types should reflect function & style.
2. When choosing a specific type of window coverings, focus on function first. Make use of technology to provide value and savings for customers. For example; LED lighting and motorization systems. Focus on making great products first and foremost but then leverage the cost benefits and other added feature functionality available.
3. Consider the design aesthetic of both residential and commercial clients. Think about the style you want to establish for yourself and your home/condominium community. Do the client’s wants really align well with yours? If your lifestyle changes significantly then perhaps consider moving forward with another designer who better suits those needs. Conversely, if everything feels good and the fit feels perfect, then stick around! It is always a fun challenge to work together towards a common theme, idea or concept while still maintaining a unique point of view.
4. Look beyond traditional options. Take advantage of technologies like blind motors, cellular controls, thermostatic shades and digital screen technology. For some projects, the cost benefit of installing additional systems may outweigh the initial investment price.
5. Keep things simple and functional. No matter what material(s), size or shape, when designing your space there are certain things which must stand true no matter the project; quality control, cleanliness, safety standards, durability, ease and simplicity, cost effectiveness and energy efficiency. Be thoughtful and deliberate when selecting materials/colors/size of hardware. Don’t get caught up in being trendy or fancy. Stick with tried and tested items that will meet and exceed expectations and keep you safe.
6. Keep it Clean, Simple and Safe – Use quality components and standardize them throughout every piece of furniture you purchase.
Cost of California Shutters in Burnaby British Columbia
What are the most common mistakes people make while shopping around for their next California Shutter purchase.
How many times does someone say “I already bought my windows I just wanna buy shutters” or they go out and buy a window without first getting estimates from different companies to see which company gives them the lowest quote.
We have had several customers come through our store in the past couple years who have had horrible experiences trying to install California Shutters themselves. Many times they end up wasting thousands because they went into it thinking it was going to be a piece of cake but ended with having a nightmare experience due to improper installation or poor materials used during construction.
So the bottom line is that it really helps to have professional installation done for both Windows / Doors and California Shutters. If your installer tells you he has installed thousands of windows then he probably has. He knows exactly what needs to happen and what pitfalls to avoid. So why should you trust him? Because his livelihood depends upon being able to provide good service.
If he gets paid per job completed he wants every customer to walk away happy and satisfied. And in order to accomplish this you must hire only those individuals whom he recommends to you.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Burnaby
Here’s a quick rundown of the most common types of windows you see when shopping for custom window treatments. These are called sash windows because they are framed with vertical panes of glass known as “shutters.” Most homeowners will only use the top portion of these frames which are hinged together with horizontal bars and held closed against each other by wooden brackets known as stops; however, some people prefer to remove both the stops and hinges. When removing the stops and hinge, the entire frame moves away from the wall allowing light natural sunlight to enter through gaps created in the framing, making them great for letting sunshine in while blocking heat. They are often used in commercial settings such as hotels and office buildings but many homes feature them as well, particularly in coastal communities where weather patterns vary considerably. While many styles of shuttered windows come standard with either white or stained wood frames, many home owners opt to select different finishes including dark stain colors or painted colors with a glossy coating which creates a sleek appearance. Some manufacturers offer specialty products including shutters made out of bamboo or cedarwood.
When selecting a style of window treatment for your next project, consider factors such as cost per square foot, overall price range, ease of maintenance, durability, energy efficiency, noise reduction, privacy, visual appeal, color options, available accessories (such as blinds), and more. We’ve listed several popular window designs below along with links to further information about those brands. As always, consult with a professional designer or builder for help choosing which design would work best for your space.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. Wood Veneer Panels – If you haven’t heard of these yet, they offer many advantages over traditional vinyl shutters, including superior insulation properties. These panels come either solid wood or veneered with plywood which makes them incredibly energy efficient. They are made by most manufacturers and available in various colors, styles, sizes and materials.
2. Aluminum Shutters – While aluminum can often cost less than other types of material, it does have drawbacks including poor thermal properties and weight. However, aluminum offers excellent durability and strength while being lightweight enough not to damage walls during shipping. It is also extremely fire resistant making it perfect for areas prone to high winds.
3. Composite Shutters – Another great choice for those who love color but aren’t ready for the full commitment of installing wooden or metal shutters or simply don’t like the idea. A composite shutter is usually made entirely of plastic with no visible wood or hardware.
4. Fiberglass/ Vinyl Replacement Shutters – Fiberglass is another popular material used in both residential and commercial applications due to its ability to withstand extreme weather conditions without breaking down as easily as other materials.
5. Roller Blinds – Rollers are typically installed at eye level to block sunlight and allow light inside while still allowing natural air to pass through, unlike Venetian blinds which cover windows completely blocking light and heat. They are also easier to open and close than Venetians, but require additional maintenance.
6. Customized Shutters – For those homeowners seeking something truly unique and custom, this type of shuttering comes in different shapes, patterns, finishes and colors to meet individual tastes.
7. Vinyl Windows / Doors – This material is extremely versatile and offers many benefits over other options including ease of cleaning and repair, high resistance to water penetration, and low overall cost.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We hope this helps you find exactly what you’re looking for!
The Shutterball Team
California Shutters | Interior Blinds & Wood Veneer Doors
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS?
1. Material Type – Wood is still king and most people prefer solid wood because of it’s durability and natural feel. But if you like something other than real wood then consider other options such as Composite. Vinyl and Aluminum are popular choices these days. Fiberglass is becoming increasingly common in newer designs as well. Some of the newest materials include Steel & Metal which give an industrial appeal.
2. Style Options – If you love traditional window dressings that match with your existing décor and architecture then go with a standard panel design. Or perhaps you would prefer something unique and different like a curved shape with a slanted edge for dramatic impact? There are literally thousands of shapes, colors and materials to pick from that will complement whatever type of décor you already have.
3. Price – Depending on the quality and style of California shingles you select will determine cost. Generally speaking though, higher end models tend to be pricier than lower end ones.
4. Warranty – All California Shutters carry a warranty of 1 year against manufacturing defects. However, this varies from model to Model. For example, some manufactures only warranty for 5 years while others offer 10 years. So always check the details and read carefully. Also keep in mind that many companies sell replacement pieces so it could mean a couple trips to the store to replace damaged parts.
5. Installation – Many homeowners find themselves overwhelmed by having to install California Shutters by themselves. Fortunately, the good news is that they usually take less than 2 hours per panel. And if they don’t, most manufactures provide professional installation service directly to customers.
6. Maintenance – California Shutters should require little maintenance and cleaning.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you have wood windows installed in your home, you should also consider wood replacement shutters for the same aesthetic appeal, security and added protection against extreme weather conditions. In addition, wood replacement shutters also act as additional insulation. They are typically made with plywood or particle board material which helps maintain temperature inside your homes during extremely cold days and nights.
In terms of style, wood shutters come in endless varieties to suit almost every homeowner. From traditional styles to contemporary designs; classic plantation shutters with exposed hardware, French styled wood shutters, country chic shutters, modernist shutters, industrial shutters, metal shutters, rustic shaker shutters, Victorian shutters, and French inspired shutters in different sizes and colors, wooden shutters are available on various types of frames including roller blinds, Roman shades, vertical blinds as well as Venetian, roman, pleated and cellular blinds. If you’re considering wood shutters then you must pay attention to details.
Burnaby’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Most of us who get involved with this industry tend to be aware of various companies that sell commercial grade products but usually find ourselves lost trying to navigate through the overwhelming amount of choices available for residential applications. While many people often ask me which company I recommend buying from, my answer changes depending upon whether they are interested in building a home themselves, selling theirs, remodeling their existing build, or buying new construction property. So without further ado, below are some recommendations regarding the top manufacturers of premium wood shutters that work well for both indoor/outdoor use in Canada; most notably those manufactured by ShutterBoys, Pacific Windows Company, RALI Doors, Bali Tuscany, Almond Woodworks and American Craftwork.
My recommendation first would be to go with a locally owned business because they understand better than anyone else exactly what type of project they’re working on as well having had experience with similar projects previously. If however you’d like something specific, check on their website’s reviews from satisfied customers for clues as to what type of product was used.
If you’re thinking about getting windows installed for your condo then I highly suggest calling around until you locate a reputable installer. At present, BC Hydro does not offer energy saving window solutions so you’ll either end up having to pay the contractor to install special retrofit sashes with solar glazing or deal with DIY options only found outside Vancouver. Also bear in mind that they won’t take any responsibility for faulty installations and you’ve no warranty coverage unless you purchased insurance prior to completion.
When shopping for outdoor wood shutters, keep these things in mind:
• Most importantly, ensure the material feels sturdy enough to withstand the weather conditions along with the weight capacity is sufficient for the intended area. Typically, the larger size models are designed to handle heavier weights per square foot hence being able to endure long exposure times and extreme cold temperatures.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”