Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Buford’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Buford, Georgia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Buford Project
Buford’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Buford with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Buford, Georgia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Buford and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Buford? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buford’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Buford, Georgia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In this post I will be talking about my personal experience installing 3 different brands of custom shuttered windows and doors for my clients homes. As well as giving my top pick for each style/brand of window and door.
First lets discuss the best way to approach choosing shutters for your next project. Whether it be residential home windows, commercial office, or hotel guest rooms, if you want high energy efficiency, privacy protection, and natural lighting control then the solution is shutting them with California Shutter systems.
California Shutters offer multiple benefits including but not limited to; Privacy Protection, Energy Efficiency, Natural Lighting Control, Soundproofing, Mold & Mildew Prevention, Hurricane Resistance while being completely customizable depending on the client requirements. They provide homeowners with many options ranging from single glazed windows with sliders, double hung, sliding patio glass, fixed pane panels for hurricane resistance properties or the most common double pocketed panel which offer both privacy and thermal insulation properties.
While some people prefer the traditional, heavy wooden framed shutters they come in various styles from contemporary, rustic, antique, reclaimed, farmhouse chic, industrial or country cottage. But whatever style suits your taste or needs will certainly get noticed and compliment your property’s decor.
Shutters usually take 2 weeks to install but due to their unique design it often requires skilled craftsman to fully complete the job correctly. So if you’re building a vacation rental property, condo or apartment consider hiring professionals with expertise in installing and replacing custom made shutters rather than DIY’ing it yourself. If you want something that looks nice, lasts longer and protects better than just regular vinyl blinds or shades try out our premium Wood Cali Shutters and Doors line. We sell, ship and deliver nationwide. Our company was founded by woodworkers who understand the importance of quality craftsmanship in every aspect of production.
We specialize in manufacturing custom wood shuttering products like patio screens, barn doors, plantation shutters, garage doors, storm protection and more. From the initial consultation through delivery service we ensure full customer satisfaction and pride ourselves on outstanding delivery times.
Motorized California Shutters Buford
California Shuttles are the latest innovation to the window coverings market. They offer many advantages including privacy & security, energy efficiency, and style options like vertical blinds but they come at higher price points. We wanted to see if these high prices are justified. Here’s everything you need to know about motorized shutters.
What are California shutters?
Motorized shutters are basically large panels of fabric attached to tracks which allow them to be raised and lowered. They are used primarily for residential and commercial buildings because of their ease of use and convenience. They’re available both with and without screens. Some models include a remote control while some can be controlled via smartphone apps or voice commands. These products provide several benefits over traditional roller shades, especially for those who prefer to enjoy sunlight during the day but still keep the sun out of eyesight at night.
How does a motorized shuter work?
Most motors in today’s shutters are electric powered, although hydraulic and manual systems are becoming increasingly popular. Most motorized shutters operate through a system of pulleys and cables. The tracks run along top edges of windows. When closed, the track runs parallel to window sills. A cable pulls shutters across window frames. Once fully extended, the panel stops at a position determined by a limit switch. If no power source is provided (or there’s no battery), then shutters must be manually operated. Manual operation requires lifting each individual section of the shade by hand until it reaches full extension. Then lower sections follow in order. Manual operation takes longer than power driven shutters.
Why buy California shutters?
California shutters cost more than most other types of window treatments due to the materials required and custom fit requirements. They are made of thicker material and can take longer to install than standard window treatments. But they offer several benefits.
Privacy and security — Privacy and safety issues arise frequently in homes and offices due to lack of curtains and blinds for protection from prying eyes. Many people feel uncomfortable having strangers watching them while working inside or sleeping during the daytime. Privacy issues are particularly prevalent among small children.
Cost of California Shutters in Buford Georgia
This post will be going through each of the benefits of installing California Shutters in your home in order to help you determine which products would work best for you. We’ll go through cost estimates, materials used, color options, sizing, and more.
California Shutters come in 3 main varieties: Wood Panels/Paneling, Aluminum Frames, and Sliding Glass Doors. Each material offers different benefits and price points. If you’re planning to buy them yourself, you should consider whether you’d prefer aluminum frames and sliding glass doors, or wooden panels. Here’s why:
• Most commonly found in Georgia, especially along the Atlantic coast line. • Very affordable, can usually be purchased in sets of 2 pieces. Can often be cut down depending on size needs. • Available in various styles like French Curtain Style Shutters, Traditional English style shutters, and Modern Contemporary shutters. All styles offer varying levels of privacy. • Made with real lumber instead of plastic which makes them sturdy and durable. • Easy to install due to minimal hardware required and no cutting necessary. Cons:
Some models only have a few sizes available, so you can’t get exactly the fit you desire • Some designs are extremely bulky when closed, making the overall appearance seem heavy and cumbersome.
Aluminum Framed Shutters / Door Hardware
Very light weight & easy to move. • Usually cheaper than wooden shutters. • More customizable since the frame can be made to accommodate any type of door. Frame design varies greatly; it depends on the model selected. It can range anywhere from 5″ wide to 24″.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In addition, we’ll be adding videos where appropriate so that you can see exactly which products will work great for your home/condominium in real life situations.
This is just the first step towards building your dream wall. If you’re ready to get started click “here”.
(Note: These images and descriptions below are from 2019 but should still apply to most homes built today).
To save yourself hundreds of dollars on the project, please follow these tips:
1. Consider whether you really need shutters. They aren’t typically necessary for many projects, particularly ones done during colder months because they offer little protection against heat gain. But in warm climates like Arizona and Florida, a shutter adds extra protection against heating costs while blocking unwanted views. Some projects — particularly those with large expanses of glass — benefit greatly from a shutter’s soundproofing capability.
2. Use high quality materials whenever possible. Shutters made from wood are less susceptible to rot than vinyl siding and they won’t splinter, dent or warp like metal frames. Vinyl siding isn’t usually recommended for use along sliding doors; however, a well fitting wooden doorframe provides better service. Wood is naturally resistant to moisture damage, insect infestation, fungus growth and termites. Avoid framing windows and patio coverages in aluminum, which rusts easily. And don’t install plastic window treatments unless absolutely necessary. A properly constructed window frame is strong enough to handle whatever weather conditions come through it.
3. Measure twice, cut once. Most shutters arrive unassembled. Check carefully to ensure parts fit snugly together before starting assembly. Make sure hinges are correctly aligned and secure. Also check for loose screws or other components that may become dislodged while handling the finished product.
4. Have someone help transport and assemble your product. Many people assume shutters must be assembled themselves. However, professional builders often hire helpers who specialize in assembling them for clients while saving hours of labor per job. Ask around among friends, neighbors and colleagues for names and contact information of qualified professionals willing to provide assistance.
Buford’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For decades, they have helped people protect their homes, condos, offices, schools, churches, theaters, museums and other structures against rainwater, sunlight, wind, noise and pests while adding character to their surroundings. For many homeowners, this represents a great investment because they realize these improvements pay back 10 times what they put into them – which makes sense since the cost of shutting down a business during inclement weather or preventing damage caused by hurricanes, tornadoes and floods would be astronomical. At SHUTTERS BOYS®, we know it comes down to trust and quality for consumers who prefer the ease and security of installing products themselves rather than calling someone else. And of course, we believe that great products should come with equally high prices that aren’t artificially inflated simply on volume. If you find cheaper shutters elsewhere just remember, we manufacture everything ourselves. We take pride in manufacturing each component individually using only top rated brands like American Standard, Delta Faucet, Craftsman tools and more. Our team consists of highly skilled craftspeople that specialize in building beautiful, durable, well equipped shops for our dealers.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Professional California Shutters Installation In Buford
Caldera Doors: A Great Door Choice For California Homes & Hotels
Fenestration Trends For 2020 And Beyond
Shutting Up the Noise Of Your Neighboring Unit
What Is An Easy DIY Project?
Which Cali Wood Are You Most Interested In?: Redwood, Cedar, Hardwoods Or All Three?
How Much Do They Cost?
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have A New Window | #1 Reason #2 Reason #3 Reason #4 Reason…etc#10
Who’s Behind Us| Our Story & Team
What Makes Us Different From Other Companies Who Sell Customized Windows, Exterior Trims & More?
Why We Made Changes In 2019| 2020
Calderas’ Quality Assurance Procedures
Calderas’ WarrantiesAnd Guarantees
Contact us via website or send us an email email@example.com
We are licensed and insured manufacturers who ship nationwide. Our mission is to help families find solutions to meet their needs. If your question was answered on this page please click “Like” in order to keep it visible. Thank you.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. “When installing shutters, we only install them correctly the first time so they stay installed and look good forever.”
3. “Because of this commitment to customer service, we have built strong relationships with many contractors who are proud to work with us.”
4. “All products go through a rigorous inspection process prior to leaving our production facility. We only sell products which meet industry standards for longevity.”
5. “For all customers, whether you purchase custom made shutters or standard stock shutters, you receive exceptional craftsmanship for years, sometimes generations after the initial sale.”
6. “No one should ever worry about buying shingles again because we offer lifetime guarantees against hail damage.”
7. “If something does happen during installation, we always provide free replacement parts to fix any problems. If your window is damaged beyond repair, then you get a full refund. No problem.”
8. “Finally we believe we must take care of our employees; therefore we pay higher wages than other companies. Our employee benefits package includes paid maternity leave, affordable health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, vacation time, sick days, professional development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement programs.”
9. And finally, we promise no sales hype. Every product description contains real information about the exact type of material used on each shutter style available and every measurement. Also, every shutter is inspected for manufacturing defects when produced.
10. So please enjoy the video below showing some of our shutters styles, along with their measurements. Enjoy!!
11. Please contact Shutterboys via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, including prices and availability.
12. Thank you for viewing our website.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Why Should I Install One For My Residential Property?
There should come a day when every household will want to install a wooden door shutter because they work well for many properties including single family residential & multi dwelling units.
In this guide, we’ll cover some basic information including choosing the correct type of shutters, dimensions and a few other things to consider. We’ll then go through installing them, including tips and tricks while doing so.
California Shutter Installation Tips
Installing a wooden front door shutter involves cutting wood pieces down to size, attaching brackets, mounting screws/nails and gluing everything together. All of those steps take longer than most people realize. Here are my 5 top tips to help save you time and ensure a smooth experience:
1. Start Planning Your Project Early On
If you are working closely with a contractor, schedule several appointments early on to discuss project details. This way both parties understand exactly what needs to get done beforehand and who they’re going to be calling upon to accomplish certain aspects. Also, remember that these projects usually involve building permits which requires extra paperwork. Make sure your home inspector is aware of the construction being planned so he knows what documents to request from the city.
2. Keep Everything Handy
When measuring windows inside and outside, use 1″ increments. When marking measurements, measure from each side of the window frame rather than taking the straight measurement across the middle (the center line). Measuring across the center of the window creates inaccurate numbers due to uneven widths. Additionally, keep track of what sizes are cut and measured so you can accurately reference the lumber once your job gets underway.
3. Measure Twice, Cut Once
Measure carefully twice and cut once. If possible, try holding the saw against something like cardboard instead of yourself. Doing so helps prevent mistakes and gives a better grip since it prevents slipping. After cutting is complete, double check the cuts and measure again if necessary.
Buy California Shutters Online
Best California Shutters Buford
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Thanks for visiting shutterboyshomepage.com!
If you liked this article, then take a minute and drop me a quick line to say thanks 🙂
I’d love to hear back from you. Also feel free to follow my latest posts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”