Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Warminster’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Warminster, Pennsylvania. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Warminster Project
Warminster’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Warminster with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Warminster, Pennsylvania may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Warminster and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Warminster? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Warminster’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Warminster, Pennsylvania
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Warminster Pennsylvania
1. Climate Zone & Seasonal Variability– As discussed earlier, climate plays an enormous role in selecting and installing different types of exterior solutions, including shutters. For instance, some people prefer warmer climates while others prefer cooler ones. Similarly, during the winter months, most homeowners tend to close their homes completely against wind chill and insulation to prevent drafts coming through walls due the extreme cold temperatures outside. When this happens, however — especially during snow storms — shutting down vents becomes ineffective because they become too warm inside the house. A great way around this problem is to use “winterization kits that include both air sealing and insulating products to keep the home comfortable during snowy weather. But regardless of whether you live in the Northeast or Southwest, winterized homes tend to be less efficient than those that remain fully operational during the colder seasons.
2. Budget– Of course, cost should always play a significant part in deciding which type of shutters you will purchase; after all, you only get one shot at owning them, and therefore anything costing thousands of dollars could end up being extremely wasteful. However, just because something costs hundreds of dollars does NOT necessarily mean that it’s worth buying. After all, as long as it offers superior quality, aesthetics, function (such as noise reduction properties), and ease of maintenance, then spending upwards of $100 per square foot on new blinds, curtains, shades, or drapes could actually save you a lot of cash in the end.
3. Size Requirements/Window Measurements– Most companies provide standard sizes of blinds, screens, panels, and shutters, but sometimes customers order custom-made products due to various considerations. For example, larger windows typically call for thicker materials, wider slats, and increased spacing between each row; whereas smaller versions usually allow for narrower strips and closer space between them.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you already have a few samples, or just a general idea of which styles would fit best, please include those in your email as well.
Here’s what you get…
• FREE ESTIMATE & INSPECTIONS to ensure proper sizing & placement,
• A QUICK RESPONSE TIME,
• HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS made in USA,
• LOW MAINTENANCE SHUTTERS designed to withstand the elements without needing regular maintenance, and
• PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED BY EXPERIENCED PRO’SHELL TECHNICIAN who will be available during normal business hours to answer questions.
• Our team is always happy to assist you via phone call or text message.
So why choose Shutterboys? Here’s why…
1. Quality Products Made in America
2. High quality products designed specifically for California homes,
3. Professional Installation Services by Experienced Pro Shell Technicians (who are always ready to help),
4. Low Maintenance Shutters that won’t require constant upkeep and repairs,
5. Free estimates & inspection of your home or condo,
6. Fast shipping times,
7. No hassle returns policy, and
8. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Motorized California Shutters Warminster
In addition to wood shutters, we manufacture vinyl shutters, composite decking boards, aluminum screens, and security shutters. For new homes and condos we recommend either traditional wooden shutters installed inside exterior walls. These shutters keep wind noise down while giving added privacy without needing an extra door. They’ll be ready once weather permits. Or you can go the hybrid route by installing them outside but covering only half the wall. Both ways work well for homeowners who aren’t interested in the full outdoor experience.
For condominium residents the most common solution is a sliding patio screen. A screened balcony lets people enjoy being outdoors while protecting themselves against sunburn and flying insects. Screen doors typically come standard with metal hardware so they slide smoothly across both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
We’ve designed our line of premium wood exterior shutters specifically to fit into the architecture of existing houses. Each piece goes together intuitively, just as building blocks would. And it’s simple enough that even children can put them together—and remove them after sunset. Our exclusive patented system makes assembly fast. No tools required, no screws required, no nails necessary. Just place the pieces together exactly as you envision the final result. Then simply attach the hinges. When completed the shutters won’t move, nor could anything fall onto someone walking past.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Here at Shutter Boys, in a nutshell, we strive to provide beautiful products that work great but most importantly, fit well within budget constraints. We believe strongly that quality is key, which is why we manufacture each window frame with premium grade lumber that will withstand outdoor weather changes for decades to come. Our mission statement says it all; “We aim to exceed customer expectations through superior craftsmanship, unmatched service, and honest prices. Our company philosophy is built around these foundations. And while other manufacturers take shortcuts or try to cut corners, we don’t—because quality matters. At Shutter Boys®, we always put customers first.”
At some point during the course of building a home (and/or condo), you will be presented with several options for your siding. Siding refers specifically to exterior cladding materials used between the structural framing material (wood stud framed walls) and the outer layer of drywall (also known commonly as Sheetrock). In general, the siding you use should match the rest of the house style and aesthetic. Some people prefer stuccos and cedar shingles, whereas many homeowners opt to go with vinyl, aluminum composite paneling (ACP), brick, stucco board & batten, fiber cement sheet rock, engineered stone, concrete block, tile, masonry units(commonly called MU’s on construction sites), etc…
Depending on your location, climate, property size, and personal preference, your choices include both maintenance free products like vinyl and ACP and products that can be painted over time. Vinyl siding lasts longest due to it being less porous than ACPs, however, they are usually thicker and heavier requiring extra support, making them ideal for larger homes. They will eventually flake off if moisture gets underneath the panels, so it is recommended to paint over time. On large projects, your choice of siding will determine whether you get a permit to install the entire project including windows and roofs.
Now that you’ve read this intro paragraph and made yourself familiar with our website…
Buy California Shutters Online
If you own either a single family residence or condo, there are several things to consider prior to installing shutters inside your home. If you live in Southern Oregon, Northern Nevada, Southern Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado Springs, Albuquerque & Santa Fe area areas. We recommend you buy our products through us rather than install an unreliable company that does shoddy work. Shutter Boys manufactures premium quality wooden windows and doors including our famous Woodard Shutters which are built to last at unbeatable prices. Whether buying or selling real estate contact us today at 541-664-0904.
Best California Shutters Warminster
We take pride knowing every customer receives a superior quality piece backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee for life. Our shuttering experts work tirelessly to ensure each project runs smoothly while providing exceptional service to both customers and our employees. Not only this, but the fact that our team of seasoned professionals actually live right next door in Warminster Pennsylvania and are always happy to answer any questions regarding how the industry changes and how to improve our processes ensures the utmost levels of professionalism.
Warminster’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Warminster Homes have several options available once deciding to purchase them. Whether you want a sliding door model, dual panel model, fixed glass or solid wood, Warminister sells multiple varieties of each type. Some models allow light filtering while keeping sunlight from getting into your living space. Others keep heat in during winter and coolness out during summer months. Regardless of what you desire, it’s extremely important to work closely with your installer/installer company who knows what needs to get accomplished before ordering. Since there are numerous types of California shutters and each manufacturer will use slightly different materials they could affect the overall quality, color contrast, durability, strength, function and price range among other factors. For example, wood shutters are usually heavier than vinyl or composite shutters because each component takes longer to manufacture. Also, metal hinges tend to rust and cause problems after a few years of regular use, especially if exposed to certain weather conditions. Vinyl has gained popularity due to this reason. Even though many people assume that aluminum and copper components are cheaper, those metals tend to cost more per unit of production and maintenance.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters offer great value, but if properly installed will have inferior insulating qualities that could be detrimental to energy efficiency purposes. If properly installed, though still less efficient then wood California shutters, these closed cell foam weather sealing systems work well in conjunction with them.
If vinyl shutters get damaged through improper installations or cleaning processes or suffer damage during hurricanes, storms, fire, or other disasters it can become a costly repair. These repairs often include removing and replacing entire walls which makes sense since it is easier and cheaper to just remove and replace than patching the existing wall structure.
In this modern day society, it seems like people would prefer anything else except those classic shades; however, many homeowners who invest in premium quality vinyl siding see significant benefits from adding wood shutters or blinds to their home improvement projects to improve curb appeal while protecting valuable assets inside.
So why should you use wood California shutters versus window treatments at all? Well first off both types of products increase the overall comfort level indoors and outdoors for occupants due to increased temperature regulation during warmer months and decreased heat gain temperatures at night keeping everything cold during cooler seasons. Most importantly, both materials block harmful UV rays that causes fading of furniture fabrics and carpets plus keep bugs away and deter pests from finding entry points. Also with some manufacturers offering solar screening options to help reduce unwanted glare from sunlight, these designs really enhance indoor atmosphere with natural light filtering effects making rooms feel brighter and fresher throughout every season of the year.
Now lets talk about the advantages of having wood shutters/blinds over the standard vinyl version. First off, wood shutters cost significantly less per square foot than vinyl shutters, so if you own only a small house or condo, and especially if you live in San Diego area, installing wood shutters may actually save you money.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Top Selling Trends (and other tips & tricks)
California home improvement contractors (like myself) love showing people the “latest styles, colors and materials available today! Whether you live north or south of San Francisco Bay Area, we offer our service across Northern California (SF-Sacramento). Check us out on Shutterboys website under the tab titled “SHUTTERBOYS CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS SERVICE AREAS AND PRICING SCHEDULE/FAQS”. If you would like to contact me personally via phone call 415-569-8444 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We specialize in custom made built homes, condo renovations, large commercial projects and residential remodels. And while it appears that everything seems “new” these days, and every style is trendy; in reality, many things haven’t changed since they first came home from the factory in 1922. But then again, why should anything really? So just follow along as we take you back…to 1922…back to the good old days.
We’ve written several books about building beautiful websites for clients around the world, and these 10 rules come straight from those experiences — both in terms of what makes for high quality content and what type of writing helps to engage readers.
1. Be original — No one wants to read copycat work. Readers hate plagiarism and it’s something we see quite often in web content. So use unique ideas, research techniques, examples, and creative ways to tell stories and showcase knowledge.2. Use visuals — People aren’t going to remember pages and numbers without pictures, especially on mobile devices. Make your text engaging through visual cues such as headings, images and charts, and videos.3. Avoid passive voice — Passive sentences sound unoriginal and boring. Instead, write active ones that show who did what, where and how.4. Cut clutter — Too many words, unnecessary links, and overly long paragraphs are distracting and annoying. Keep your material short, sweet and interesting.5.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shutters are unique window coverings designed specifically for Western climates because they protect against sun damage and the harsh Pacific Northwest winds, allowing homeowners to enjoy beautiful interiors without worrying about costly repairs. They provide energy efficient protection and natural air circulation from heat gain during winter months and excessive solar radiation that causes glare in summertime. By reducing thermal loss, your house’s internal temperature remains consistent regardless of season.
We believe in offering only the highest quality materials available in order to deliver the exact perfect shade match each client wants and needs. And since the majority of customers prefer white, our shutters are usually installed in light color hues including tan, gray, blue, charcoal black and many other shades. These colors complement well with both traditional décor styles and contemporary homes alike.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT SHUTTER FOR YOU?
There are various types of shutters and designs available on the market ranging from basic slatted panels to full-length sliding patio doors that fold flat for storage. All shutters contain specific details about which type would fit into your home, so use our detailed guide below to find the ideal California shutter for every part of your remodel…
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2. Your choice should be made wisely
3. We will always provide service & support after sale
4. We strive every day to bring better products which meet customer needs
5. Every California window should represent and express who we are
6. Be confident in choosing us to install, repair or replace a California Window System
7. Let’s become friends through our work together…
8. Be happy with every step we take with you, because each decision matters.
9. Make every single detail count.
10. When we speak you listen.
11. We offer complete satisfaction guarantee that includes parts and labor at no additional cost
12. We’re proud to serve customers all across New England, Canada and beyond..
13. If we’ve helped you feel good about your investment please rate our business above 5 stars. Thanks!
14. You should see yourself buying our windows again and recommend them to everyone else you know.
15. Please visit our website https://www.shuttermfg.net/California_Shutters/index.php
16. Contact Us For More Information About our Products or Services!
Please note, this article represents only some of the information provided to clients during consultations and sales meetings. Some things change quickly, while other aspects evolve over years, hence why we keep updating content regularly.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Warminster
Californias Shutter Design Trends For 2019 & 2023
Why We Love The Modern Traditional Interior Style Of Californians And Why They Love Themselves
California Modern Traditional Interiors | New Homes 2018
This style is modern but still incorporates some traditional features like rustic barn doors and natural materials like reclaimed woods, stone, concrete tile and copper piping found in older buildings.
California Traditional | Old World Elegance
If you prefer something a bit more timeless feel this could be your aesthetic preference. Some homeowners who love the ‘modern” design trend will opt for sleek chrome frames instead or perhaps they pick neutral colors like white or silver.
Modern Traditional | Industrial Coolness
This is the most popular style in today’s market because it offers everything a homeowner wants without being overwhelming. These homes incorporate clean lines and minimalist designs. Neutral hues and light tones are common along with industrial furniture pieces.
Modern Farmhouse | Country Living Comfort
Many people enjoy living near farm fields or other country settings where farming history thrives and these areas have inspired many architects and builders to design homes around them. Most of those built tend towards a classic Americana theme combining the outdoorsy appeal with cozy warmth.
Country Chic | Eco Friendly
Today people look for eco friendly and practical solutions that help save energy and reduce pollution. These ideas include using sustainable building construction techniques, using products made mainly locally which may offer better quality than imported alternatives and designing home interiors so that nothing takes away from nature views and natural ventilation. This lifestyle choice creates harmony with nature.
Cali shutters are some of the top selling options in 2020 and beyond and is becoming increasingly more sought after due to a combination of beautiful finishes, high-quality hardware and affordability.
Most manufacturers and install professionals use factory installed California windows and sliding glass door systems, while others may recommend installing custom or manufactured windows.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”