Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Norristown’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Norristown, Pennsylvania. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Norristown Project
Norristown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Norristown with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Norristown, Pennsylvania may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Norristown and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Norristown? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Norristown’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Norristown, Pennsylvania
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Norristown Pennsylvania
How does this cost break down?
There’s much less expensive shutters available than premium quality shutters, but they won’t provide nearly the same beauty effects like those made from premium materials. Premium shutters usually include custom designed wood trim work around the windows and doors so that every single window fits perfectly. They use different types of specialty woods which are known for high durability against insects and rot and will hold up well under extreme weather conditions. Premium shutters also come with additional options that allow them to match existing home styles and colors while being fully customizable for almost anything imaginable. If you can imagine it, chances are good that someone who creates wooden blinds already thought of it and probably created it long ago. Customized wood patterns aren’t just used on exterior siding; you’ll find them inside your house as well.
Premium shutters offer superior functionality since many models feature built-ins that help protect furniture, walls, flooring, and other vulnerable surfaces. And because these shutters are custom fit, you’re assured of a perfect alignment of each piece — making the entire job easier to install. These benefits result in energy savings due to reduced heat losses through gaps in windows and door frames. Plus, homeowners love knowing that premium shutters keep things quiet inside their homes. For example, the sound that would normally pass through glass is deadened by premium shutters or other vinyl treatments.
Installed properly, California Shutters should stay tight and tight without becoming loose. But they shouldn’t be glued either way — unless you specifically ask us to. Glue weakens the material’s strength and makes it prone to moisture damage. So even though glue could seem like a convenient solution, consider installing California Shutters with nails instead!
Most premium shutters include hardware kits to save both you and yourself some hassle during their assembly process. Nail holes are drilled in advance, then covered over immediately. Once you’ve got everything ready, just pop in some screws and hang up the panels in no time
For extra protection, you can always upgrade your current standard screens with storm screening. Storm screenings are typically treated with special oils to prevent dirt accumulation.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
How Do I Install My Own Shade?
In most cases, home improvement stores sell premade shingles through distributors who then install them for customers. They often use specialized tools called track systems to securely attach each section together. Track systems allow window manufacturers to efficiently produce new windows without needing custom fitment options. These are built to withstand heavy winds and other conditions common across many regions.
Vinyl siding is typically installed alongside wooden trim boards. When the wooden frame is secured inside the vinyl panels, the whole assembly becomes weathertight. If properly installed, vinyl will last decades with proper care. And of course, it looks great!
Wooden frames offer superior strength compared to composite alternatives because of their heavier construction. As a result, some models can handle extreme wind loads better than traditional composites. Manufacturers like Shutter Boys also put additional thought into designing sturdy components since they understand that the end result must endure for years. Some companies focus on longevity first; others prioritize design. Both styles work equally fantastic, but knowing which approach aligns with your personal aesthetic preferences is key to finding the perfect solution.
So why should You Buy Quality Products?
There are numerous choices available today for people interested in improving curb appeal, keeping costs down and protecting assets – both big and small -. A home renovation project can easily become unmanageable, especially considering everything else going on around the house, but following these five tips can help keep things moving smoothly.
1. Start Small: Donating furniture, artwork or other household items isn’t just good charity, it’s wise financial planning. You’ll save plenty in taxes and possibly get a higher resale value. Plus, donating goods keeps precious storage space empty and available for whatever needs arise.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
We started this blog because in 2015 we created Woodland Shutters Inc, we wanted to show other companies like Wooden Shades Company, that we had something unique and different to offer clients, and customers. You’ll find the same great service and attention to detail with every single customer. We strive to make EVERY customer happy! If you’re reading this and thinking ” I could use some help…let me know”.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
There was once a man named John Wooden who created his own coaching philosophy called Pyramid of Success. One key point he made was that nobody ever excels without practice.
What does this mean? The closer you get to perfection – whether it be playing basketball or constructing beautiful shutters – the better prepared you will be for the next shot or step along the path toward excellence.
If you really want something badly enough, you push yourself past your limits often times through sheer force of will.
It isn’t always fair or logical to explain why some people are naturally gifted and others aren’t. Some people have natural ability in math, language arts, music or sports. However, without years of regular training under their belts these gifts remain dormant.
This same principle applies to building your business. No matter how talented you appear to be, you must continue honing your craft until you become good at it or your competitors pass you by.
I hope my team members understand what they are working towards. A few days ago I told them, ‘we are going to beat ourselves today.’ Everyone knows what happened yesterday. Tomorrow is all we’ll see of it, yet everyone is still trying to prove themselves against the past failures. Why would I tell them they failed? Well, because when they fail they stop giving 100% effort to becoming great. And sometimes, that small failure could cause a bigger problem down the road. But don’t worry — the day after tomorrow brings a whole new cycle. You won’t remember anything but your current accomplishments and setbacks. So keep pushing. Keep working.
Buy California Shutters Online
We live in a time when people can shop and purchase nearly anything they can dream up via the internet. If something isn’t available in North America, chances are that someone somewhere else already made it. And if that thing was really popular and well loved, then someone probably started selling them globally online. So, why go through the hassle of ordering your shutters from another country if you could just order them online? Here are some advantages of buying shutters online versus going shopping locally:
1. Save Money
2. Avoid Shipping Fees
3. Go Local
4. Shop All Over The World From Your Couch
5. Make Sure They Fit Right When They Arrive At Their Destination
6. Find A Great Deal On Customizable Options
7. Be Able To Try Them Out First
8. Have A Few Different Variations Available For Selection
9. Be Able To Order As Many Or Less Of An Item Than You Usually Do Locally
10. No Hassle Shipment Issues
11. Be Able To Track Delivery Status Easily
12. No More Waiting Around For Someone Else To Show Up At Your Door
13. No Needing To Wait Months For Your Local Installers To Come By
14. Be Ready The Day After Installation
15. No Worries About Getting Mistakenly Ordered Something Else While Looking Through All Of Those Catalog Pages
16. Get Your New Doors Today Instead Of Having To Keep Waiting Weeks Or Even MONTHS Later
So, what kinds of shutters are these guys talking about? Well, let me tell you a little bit about us first. We sell custom wooden doors manufactured in Southern California, but because of the way these things work, it doesn’t matter which state you hail from. Our shutters come in many different styles that allow homeowners and designers alike to customize their spaces however they prefer.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you’re thinking about installing California Shutters, then you’ll be happy to know that many shutters manufacturers will install them themselves. Of course, it’s always better to hire professionals; but sometimes DIY installations can take months off, depending on the contractor. Plus, if you decide on other enhancements around your home — say, adding solar panels or LED lights — some contractors ask whether those changes would interfere with the project.
So, why put off the decision until after everything else is installed? Here are three big advantages of ordering custom made shutters rather than buying ready-made ones:
1. A Customized Solution Works Better For Your Needs. Ready-made shutters are available in dozens of styles, colors, sizes, dimensions, and materials. But no two homes are exactly alike. So chances are, shutters sold through retail stores lack customization options. So it makes sense to go straight to a company specialising in building individualised solutions. When choosing a custom installer, consider who knows your house and neighbourhood well enough to recommend which styles fit best. Also, check customer reviews to find out how the finished project compares to similar projects carried out by different companies.
2. Superior Quality Guaranteed. Most shutters manufactured today are either laminated fiberglass or particleboard. Both types tend to hold together poorly without extensive bracing, and often deteriorate under heavy wind loads. On the flip side, solid wood shutters made in America feature thick slats and frames built by hand to exact specifications. Some models include multiple layers of protection against rotting and decay via specially developed sealants and finishes.
Best California Shutters Norristown
But when choosing which style to go with, things become tricky. For example, many homeowners decide to install storm window shutters and leave everything else stock-still to protect against the worst weather threats from winter storms, but then they’re left wondering whether they should put up curtains instead. Or perhaps you’ve always wanted blinds because they just seem like a prettier choice than standard window coverings. Maybe you want something custom and unique, or maybe you’d prefer something that looks great while still offering the amount of privacy most people expect — a dilemma many consumers face choosing just the right shade for every window in their house. And since no matter how well crafted your home decor is today, tomorrow could bring changes that cause us to rethink certain choices. So for a few suggestions on what kinds of treatments you’ll see most often over the new decades, read further below. We hope these tips help you find the perfect combination of beauty and convenience for the way you live, whatever season it might be.
Here’s Why Vinyl Is Better Than Wood Shutters At Least When They Come From Popular Manufacturers
While wood slats might feel natural and traditional, their shortcomings include high maintenance costs and susceptibility to warping over time if exposed to rain or harsh sunlight. If left unattended, they dry out quickly and crack down the middle under exposure to heat and moisture, making cleaning and replacement essential. Plus, they tend to hold on tightly to dirt and debris.
On the other hand, vinyl blinds aren’t prone to sagging due to humidity or damage from frequent washing. Instead, their strong adhesive makes removing stuck particles a snap. These benefits come after years of use—and can even mean a lower initial cost. While they can cost less initially than wood options, however, the long term savings isn’t exactly guaranteed.
Motorized California Shutters Norristown
In fact, some homeowners install motorized California Shutters in order to save energy costs and reduce heating/cooling loads.
While these benefits aren’t always realized by everyone who installs them, they’re real nonetheless.
If you live in a hot climate like Southern California, then you’ll appreciate the ability to control your window coverings during summer months without wasting electricity in an air conditioner. If you’re interested in doing just that, read through the best options below.
Motorization isn’t for everybody but it’s something worth considering as you begin planning for next year. And, if you’re already thinking ahead, it’s probably a good idea to get started today. After all — who wants another winter full of shuttered blinds in the dark?!
Best Options For 2020 & Beyond…
1) Blindzones® California Series Shuttering Systems. Blindzone is a popular choice among California residents and interior decorators alike. Their products combine beauty with functionality. They offer both manual controls and automated systems. These blindshutters come in a wide range of configurations including fixed panels, vertical louvers, horizontal louvers, slatwall, and more.
2) Kaleido Shutters. Kaleido offers a line of high-quality custom made, manually operated, motorized and nonmotorized California shutters. Their shutters are designed to be installed quickly while still offering excellent insulation qualities. They use only premium materials including steel frames, glass panes, vinyl siding, aluminum extrusions, and other durable parts. Their shutters are available in several styles, colors, and sizes. Some models include built-on valances, hardware kits, and other accessories to help complete your design aesthetic.
3) Sunburst Window Products.Sunburst manufactures the highest quality manual and semi-automatic California shutters on the market. All of their manual shutters feature heavy duty stainless steel framing that resists warping and corrosion. Their automatic shutters utilize the same frame technology used in their manual shutters. They’re made of durable PVC plastic and aluminum components.
Norristown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Norristown’s Favorite Window Treatments Manufacturer
I would highly recommend checking out ShutterBoys because they produce high quality windows, doors and shutters made from premium grade materials including solid pine veneer siding, cedar shingle roofing, real teak wood floorings, and top of the line exterior aluminum composite panels. They have built their reputation upon providing custom designed and crafted home improvement solutions with superior customer service. Their attention to detail and dedication to excellence sets them apart among other similar competitors. Not only does their team provide excellent customer experience but they are known to stand behind their workmanship with lifetime warranties against manufacturing defects, and 10 years labor and 1 yr parts replacement guarantee. They pride themselves on offering a unique combination of modern designs combined with classic styling that provides customers with unparalleled visual appeal and functional elegance.
When we started researching and analyzing the current market trend, we noticed that many popular brands offered shuttering options that had no practical function or purpose beyond making the house appear aesthetically pleasing. Many of these types of products were sold under names like “wood blinds” which typically consist of a piece of vinyl attached to a standard wooden track. We felt that there was still plenty of space for innovation in this segment of the market and decided it was something worth trying ourselves. After extensive research we discovered that while these products might look great as individual accent pieces, they rarely function properly as a complete system. Our team came up with several design ideas that addressed each component of a proper residential shuttered system. These include both vertical and horizontal systems, different frame sizes that vary according to available spaces, multiple material options, customized hardware options, and customizable finishes.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Norristown
If you live in a climate that gets cold enough sometimes for shuttering windows during wintertime, then you’ll definitely want to consider adding insulating foam boards to the outside edge of each window frame to prevent ice dams forming around the perimeter of the glass. Ice dams aren’t just unsightly; they’re actually dangerous as well. If your home has a chimney flue, shutters won’t help block smoke coming into your living area unless they extend down onto the floor below which would cause problems, especially given that most fire codes today require that the chimney be completely enclosed above grade level for safety purposes. For this reason, shutters should only cover half of your wall space.
There’s no doubt that shutting your windows tight in the morning helps keep out heat in the summertime but what happens when you close them in fall and spring when you get hot inside? A few years ago, we’d recommend keeping some blind panels handy to put across the top of windows and doors to provide extra shade while allowing light through, but that’s less necessary than ever these days due to LED lighting technology. We still suggest hanging curtains and blinds over the top of each side and bottom of large sliding patio doors to further enhance privacy, however.
In addition to the many aesthetic benefits that come with having shuttered windows, homeowners often find themselves wondering why anyone wouldn’t want to invest in installing quality shutters? First off, shutters cost quite a bit more than simply covering your existing exterior wooden siding or vinyl cladding. However, in addition to being aesthetically pleasing, they offer numerous practical advantages besides just helping protect your home from weather damage including protecting from high winds and falling debris from nearby trees as well as blocking sound waves from passing traffic.
This guide was written specifically with homeowners who wish to upgrade from basic blinds.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
But choosing the perfect type of shutters isn’t always cut and dry.
To help guide customers through the process, we’ve created an informative buyer’s checklist of things to consider while making decisions around window treatments. We recommend following these tips while shopping for your next project:
1. Measure Your Space First
In order to determine which shutters will work in the space, measure both sides of windows and doors first. Make note of the measurements and keep them handy during your buying trip so that you can use them later. If the measurements aren’t listed somewhere, try measuring the width of each side against a ruler from top to bottom. Next, mark each measurement location down the length of the wall with tape measures.
2. Shop Around For Financing & Installation Options
There are several different options available when it come to financing, including cash loans, interest only payments, 30-year fixed mortgages, and adjustable rates. When purchasing custom built window treatments, some people prefer to finance entirely. Others decide to pay upfront for materials and then take out a personal loan later to cover costs associated with purchasing the product.
3. Find A Reputable Dealer
When searching for the best deal on shutters, the dealer experience really makes a difference. Some dealers focus solely on sales; others offer superior customer service along with professional installations. Make sure you’re dealing with someone knowledgeable and experienced. Ask friends and family members for referrals and visit reviews to check whether customers had positive experiences working with the company prior to purchasing the materials.
4. Keep Costs Under Control
Keep careful track of your expenses. While you should spend less than 25% to 40% above cost to purchase the shutters, avoid paying anything above 50% because of added shipping charges and material handling fees. Also, remember to factor in tax deductions and rebates if applicable.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Can’t wait to hear from you soon!
Email Address: [email protected]
Twitter Handle : @Chris_Somers
LinkedIn Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/company/shutterboys/
Instagram Handle : @Chris_Shutters
Facebook Fan Page : facebook.com/shutterboos
Google+ Community : www.google.co.uk/+shutterboysofnorristown
Pinterest board Name : “Norristown Wood Window & Door Manufacturers”
Company Website : shutterboys.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”