Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
West Chester’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in West Chester, Pennsylvania. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters West Chester Project
West Chester’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in West Chester with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in West Chester, Pennsylvania may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in West Chester and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near West Chester? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
West Chester’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN West Chester, Pennsylvania
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in West Chester Pennsylvania
Why should I get a California Shutter? If you live in a climate zone with extreme temperatures, then getting a quality California Shutter could help prevent heat loss during hot months as well as protect your property investment from damaging sun exposure and moisture damage during cold seasons.
California Shutters Pros & Cons
• Weather stripping that prevents wind whistling under shutters – this helps keep energy bills down because air isn’t allowed to enter and escape through gaps created by loose fasteners.
• Built to be durable and long lasting – most California Shutters will stay beautiful for years after being installed. As your home ages though, some wood naturally discolors as the original grain of lumber turns darker and rougher than a freshly cut piece. Many homeowners opt to refinish older shutters every few years with a high gloss paint coating to extend the life of these wonderful products.
• Higher cost per unit to purchase/install them than traditional window coverings – although a lot higher than vinyl blinds, roller blinds or other window covering types, California Shutters still fit in among the rest of your home improvement projects because the materials aren’t heavy and cumbersome. When properly installed California Shutters shouldn’t interfere with traffic patterns inside your house.
The Bottom Line: In short, California Shutters aren’t cheap, however the benefits outweigh the costs.
West Chester’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
There’s no doubt that they make your home beautiful but they aren’t always affordable for every homeowner. If you live outside of Los Angeles County, then this guide won’t help you because you probably already knew you could install your own California Shutters. But if you live anywhere else in the state, then read on. We’ve got everything you need to get started installing your very first custom California Shutters.
We’ll be talking through some key things like which type of California Shutters should I buy, which ones are most popular, and which types should only be installed inside of your house.
If you’d prefer to skip ahead, check out the “Top 10 Things Every Newbie Should Know About Installing Custom Shutters” below.
#10 – Know Where Your Window Is Located On Your House And What Size Opening Exists
Before you buy any California Shutts it helps knowing exactly where your window(s) is located and what size opening exists. For example, if you have two windows on each side of the front door, then it makes sense to purchase 2 sets of double hung windows. However, if you just bought a new construction condo building and the builder forgot to put a patio window in place, then it would be better to go with a sliding style instead.
#8 – Buy A Sample Set Of Shutters From A Local Store Or Factory Direct Manufacturer Like Shutter Boys
When buying California Shutts, it is recommended that you buy a sample pack from a store near you. You can use these samples to see whether or not the quality looks good. Then once you decide that yes, those California Shutts do look great, then move forward and buy them locally.
#7 – Measure Everything Out First
Measure out the space that you want covered by your California Shutts and write down the dimensions.
Professional California Shutters Installation In West Chester
After doing some quick googling I came across Shutterboy which seemed like a legit company offering high end California Shutters made in America. I called them immediately to see if they sell anything other than Cali Shutters, if their prices were better than competitors, and what kinds of warranty would come along with those products. Turns out both answers were yes… They offered cheaper prices than most companies in my area that offer higher grade materials, and they provided a lifetime warranty against warping, cracking, peeling paint and water damage. If you’re still confused on what exactly we do or why anyone should care we’ve got videos showing you step by step how to install premium quality shutters. We’ll walk through each part of the project and show you what we mean by “California Shutters” and explain the benefits behind choosing us versus going with our competition.
So if you ever considered having shutters installed but weren’t entirely aware of the process, now’s the time to invest in yourself. Our job is to help educate customers on the ins & outs of making this decision properly.
Here’s Why You Should Be Using Custom Shutters Made By Shutterboys From Woodland Hills Ca To San Diego CA For Your Front Door Or Windows At A Lower Cost Than High End Commercial Products On Amazon, EBay, Houzz, Trusted Review Sites, Yelp, Google+, Bing Reviews, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, Snapchat.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you live somewhere sunny but you still haven’t chosen, this guide will help you figure things out. Here’s everything you thought was true about both options, plus some practical guidelines for choosing which style suits you well.
Which Sides Do Wooden Shutters Have?
Wooden shutters are made of thin strips of pine board cut down to size — typically eight feet long and five inches wide. They cover windows, doors or entire walls, depending on which material you select.
Vinyl shuts tend to be larger than wooden ones, offering greater coverage for big openings. And because vinyl shutters are rigid, they offer increased protection against storms and strong winds.
Each side of a wooden frame has different benefits for home appearance, although neither materials stands out on its own. If you live in a climate with lots of sunlight, you could get away with leaving natural wood exposed at least partway around window frames. But since these houses often retain plenty of heat during summer months, wood tends to bake out quickly without proper ventilation, especially near the bottom half of the wall. Plus, in warmer temperatures, moisture collects on outdoor surfaces, causing rot. Over the years, this could weaken your wood framing and eventually lead to structural damage.
To protect yourself against sunburn and other potential issues, try taping cardboard boxes underneath exterior wooden frames to prevent excessive heating. Or install double-sided tape under vinyl siding panels instead.
Of course, both options come with drawbacks. While wood does provide long-lasting protection, it isn’t always ideal for indoor decorating. Because most types of furniture sold today include plastic legs rather than timber screws, you’d struggle putting wood on top of existing finishes. As a result, your living rooms would end up resembling hotel lobbies — and even worse, people wouldn’t trust the stability of wooden furniture inside homes, especially those located above ground level.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This guide will help you select which type of shingles would be perfect for covering your walls while keeping them protected from the harsh weather conditions. For this post I am going to use 2 types of roof coverings; Wood shakes & Shingle tiles. Both styles offer great protection against harsh weather conditions but have some different benefits. So lets take a closer look!
If you live anywhere near San Francisco then chances are you probably heard about the “shaking thing” or just call them Shake Showers. These are basically fiberglass panels that come in various sizes and configurations and installed above each shower stall.
They work by vibrating water back upwards through their channels allowing the person to easily clean themselves without having to actually get out of bed. They are typically made by companies like Delta Tuff or Roto Mold. But there are other options available too! One of my favorites is called Raindrip®. Not only does it provide better cleaning power than regular showers but it makes washing dishes easier too!
Now onto the next topic. When people talk about siding they usually mean cladding and that’s something completely different. Cladding is essentially putting vinyl siding or cedar shake siding on top of exterior surfaces of your home. Some prefer cedar shake due to its warmer feel. Other materials include brick veneer, stone/natural rock face, concrete block wall, stucco, clay tile, steel, concrete tile, glass blocks, metal panel and composite. All these choices differ greatly depending on personal preferences, budgets, location and climate.
So if you’re interested in choosing your own style of siding or installing one yourself its always good to find someone experienced and knowledgeable about the industry. A professional contractor should be able to advise you on the various options available and recommend the one(s) that fit your needs best.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Fast forward to 2010; after several mergers, acquisitions, and changes, Woodard Industries bought the company along with many other companies in order to form Woodard Corporation. By this time they had already acquired numerous brands including Hunter Douglas, Pella Windows & Doors, Kichler lighting fixtures, and Whirlpool appliances, which gave them a strong presence in home improvement industry. Since then, Woodard Corp. has made significant advancements and improvements in products and service offerings for homeowners across North America and abroad. The company offers custom solutions in vinyl, aluminum, steel, and composite materials. Woodard has been committed to offering high quality products, excellent customer service and exceptional value since day 1. We pride ourselves in being the premier provider and installer of custom residential shutters around the world. From installing shutters in homes, offices and hotels, to custom designs for commercial buildings, we serve customers who demand only the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Our mission is to provide unparalleled customer experience through superior products and outstanding service. So come check us out today. Call us at 866-547-7999 or visit www.woodardshutters.net/installation_services/ to get started.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article! Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive great content like these first hand updates every week.
Best California Shutters West Chester
This post will serve as a summary of some popular window treatments commonly used today in homes today. Although these examples come from our portfolio of shutters – most are considered “California Shutters – they represent common installations made worldwide. If there are other types you like better feel free to mention them below along with why you chose them, and we’d take you seriously.
1. Wrought iron french doors (with casement windows).
2. Wood framed sliders/casements. The standard framed slider is just fine but a modern update often includes recessed hardware allowing for a seamless fitment. Also known as French Doors or Casement Windows – depending upon whether the door swings outwardly or inwardly when opening
3. Glass Block Walls – glass block walls allow light through while providing privacy in some cases. They include large panels that cover entire wall surface when placed properly. A good example is the glass blocks paneling often seen throughout hotels, restaurants and other buildings, particularly in warm climates. For residential applications larger sizes are typically recommended since smaller pieces won’t provide enough insulation to meet requirements.
4. Plantation Shutters – a great alternative to traditional roller shades or curtains due to their energy saving attributes, natural beauty and ease of operation. These shuttered systems offer privacy indoors without blocking sunlight outside, yet still maintaining full view outdoors. Some have solar screens and can help reduce glare. Also, plantings inside the shaded area (inside the shade curtain pocket) will flourish in bright sun conditions, helping to keep cool air flowing continuously while minimizing heat loss caused by summertime high temperatures. Our plants grow well under plantation style shutters because the shading leaves little overhead space above the potting soil. When opened and closed, the pots move slightly beneath the louvers giving them proper circulation.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
How to Install a Prehung Door with No Frame
Installing New Windows or Doors Without Framing
Window Replacement Options in 2018
Best Ways to Keep Your Existing Wood Window Frames Soundly Built For Many Years Of Trouble Free Use.
Can I Come see your Califronia Shutter Showroom?
We love being able to come visit homeowners who are interested in adding shutters to their home because we get to show them some amazing options they haven’t seen yet. So far most people seem excited to learn about the great range of products available to them and the benefits each have over other choices. We’ve found that many customers find their ideal solution after visiting the showroom but sometimes just seeing what’s possible helps spark ideas in people and makes them realize why shutters work so well in certain places.
If you’d like us to bring a sample window to your house or condo please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company will pay to transport it to the customer and install it for an hour fee. If you’re outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania then shipping isn’t necessary but an additional $100 flat rate charge applies per delivery to ship via freight truck service. The cost of installing the shutters would be charged separately depending upon location. Please include a photo of your front door area in order for us to determine which type of shuttering would fit best. Once we receive the information above, we’ll contact you shortly thereafter regarding scheduling.
In addition to this article, we would love to provide you with additional assistance for the following questions and answers:
What types of windows should my clients consider?
When choosing your next project, whether it’s replacing existing siding, updating old windows, or building something entirely new, there are several factors you must take into consideration. Here are five key points to help guide you towards making smarter decisions while completing projects.
1. Size matters
There are four main sizes of standard double hung windows, ranging in width from 28 inches, 34 inches, 42 inches, and 56 inches. While these numbers sound like a small difference, those extra 2″, 4″ and 8″ mean everything.
Buy California Shutters Online
We provide custom made shutters in almost any color imaginable. Whether you’re looking for something classic like traditional white, contemporary black or bold bright orange, we’ve got just what you want. Our shutters come with either wood slats or fiberglass mesh screens. All shutters include hardware so they’ll fit perfectly in place.
For those who prefer privacy, you can get custom blackout curtains to block light while still offering some protection against rain and sun rays.
If it’s privacy you want with no interruption of natural lighting, consider adding window film to your windows. Window Film offers privacy and energy efficiency without sacrificing light.
Window films work great indoors and outside. They’re durable yet flexible enough to adapt to changing weather conditions.
In addition to California Shutters, we also install custom blinds. Blinds give you control of sunlight, allowing you to enjoy your home during the day but keep unwanted heat and glare out for nighttime use.
Whether you live inside or outdoors, we’re ready to help you find exactly what you need to upgrade your exterior space.
Contact us today for more information about California Shutters, including ordering options, or schedule your appointment.
Motorized California Shutters West Chester
We discuss these four styles below:
1. Motorization Option #5: Powerhouse System
2. Motorization Option #4: Dual Tower Options
3. Motorization Option #6: Single Pole
4. Most Popular Type Of Residential Wood Shutters Available Today
So which style is perfect for everyone?
If you prefer a little bit of convenience then go with the dual tower options. For the traditionalists who love to see beautiful wood shutters go with single pole option. If you live in a warmer climate like Arizona, Florida, Las Vegas or Texas go ahead and get some electric fans installed as well; this will keep warm air in while keeping cool air outside.
To learn more about options click the link below: https://www.shutterboys.net/product.php/californian_wood__singlepole_vs_dualtower.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
There seems no doubt that wood blinds provide great insulating properties which help decrease energy consumption during heating seasons, and increase solar heat gain during cooling season. Wood window treatments allow us to minimize air infiltration while allowing light to pass through and reflect onto nearby walls providing illumination without adding additional glare.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”