Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Ambler’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Ambler, Pennsylvania. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Ambler Project
Ambler’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Ambler with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Ambler, Pennsylvania may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Ambler and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Ambler? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Ambler’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Ambler, Pennsylvania
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
For our next update we’re going back in time to July 2017.
We hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!
If you missed it, check out #CaliforniaShutters4thOfJuly2017 here. ?? pic.twitter.com/x6kKqg5ZRv — ShutterBoys (@shutters_boyz) July 5, 2018
This past summer we shared all sorts of content around California shutters including videos, articles, infographics, guides, etc. So far, we’ve seen lots of people talking about installing their shutters during the hot months of July & August. And while many homeowners are excitedly counting down until fall arrives (because then those gorgeous Fall colors start popping!), we wanted to get ahead and highlight a few of our favorite tips to install your own California shutters ASAP!
In case you haven’t noticed, we’re big fans of DIY projects, especially ones like ours that involve working with timber framing materials. But sometimes there’s just no way to avoid hiring a pro at times; whether that’s for aesthetic reasons or practicality depends entirely upon your situation. And since DIYing your California shutters isn’t rocket science, we thought we’d provide some handy pointers along the way…to ensure a flawless job every single time!
1️⃣ Measure for Siding Size First ⬆:
Before ripping plywood into manageable pieces, measure each piece of siding to determine the appropriate dimensions that match your project measurements. If you’d prefer to purchase precut panels, contact us to see how we could accommodate your needs.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope this helps you find the perfect shutters for your home’s unique style while still offering excellent protection to keep things safe inside during storms.
If you already know which type of shutters you like, just skip ahead…
Shutting Up Your Windows & Doors
There are several types of windows and doors you could use for covering your entry points to the outdoors: vinyl, fiberglass or metal frames; insulated glass units (IGUs), roller shades, storm panels, garage door operators / roll up shades; and sliding patio door systems. Each system offers benefits to certain environments, but each does come with tradeoffs. And while many homeowners opt for double glazing due to energy costs savings, others prefer single pane insulation due to a higher level of privacy and sound reduction.
In this guide I’m talking strictly about the shuttering products themselves rather than window treatments. For those who’d like to learn about different kinds of window coverings in general, check out my other blogs: http://shuttersbythebay.blogspot.com/ http://www.shuttersbysheeya.net/blog/ https://www.instagram.com/shutters_bayshuttle/
California Shutters Installation Tips from Shutterboys’ Pros
When planning to install shutters onto your existing glass windows or doors, first get measurements taken around them and note down these numbers on paper. Then head to a professional installer to have it installed properly. Here’s why.
1. Measurements Matter
The size of the window and window frame must be measured accurately before installing shutters. If either measurement varies more than 1% from the original one, you’ll most probably face issues such as poor ventilation or water ingress into the structure. So always measure everything carefully first. Also try measuring outside the opening so that you won’t miss anything. When you ask an installer to measure the dimensions, remember to include the entire area around the wall framing, including where the sash sits.
2. Installer Experience Matters
Make sure the person handling the job is well experienced.
Cost of California Shutters in Ambler Pennsylvania
California Shutter Installment Plans — Options Available For Consumers And Design Professionals.
Homeowner Insurance Discount
Questions? Call Us At 1 844 SHUTTERBOYS
We Have All Types Of Shutters And Fashions To Suit Your Needs.
If you live near Ambler Pennsylvania, please consider taking advantage of this excellent deal and getting your new custom made wooden shutters today. Contact us today. We’d be happy to assist you!
For information regarding homeowners insurance discounts visit https://www.shutterboyscaliforniastoproduct.com/homeownersinsurance
Call 888 783 6099 Today Or Visit Our Website @ shutterbooys.
Ambler’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For other questions regarding our products and how they work just contact us @ email@example.com. Please feel free to email me anytime @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check out our YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLXmYw7Ff2bLgG4jY9N3ZxQ. If you have seen my past blogs I am always willing to help and answer any questions you may have. If you haven’t already checked them out please take a moment to see them below
How to Install Your Own Customized California Shutters (2019 edition).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
What type of weather conditions do they work well for?
Should I install them myself or should I hire someone else?
Do you provide any warranty for your California Shutters products?
Where would be my preferred place for me to visit?
Would I prefer visiting during business hours or will weekend appointments be better suited for us?
When I go to pick up samples, what information can I expect? (Samples usually come without windows but if available you should receive pictures/videos showing their appearance with windows installed).
Is there anything special I should prepare ahead of time and pack along with me? For example, tools? Ladders? Tools? Tape measure? Staple gun? If so which ones are most necessary and useful? Should I wear protection like glasses while I am measuring?
If possible, where can I get some reference images for California Shutts installations from other homes in similar situations and climates just to help gauge whether this will actually fit properly?
Does my home qualify for discount incentives, rebates or coupons through your company?
Can you recommend anyone whose installation experience will benefit me?
Are there any extra costs associated with having California Shutters installed?
Will I save energy or gain more cooling, heating or ventilation? Will these shutters lower property taxes because I’m paying less on utilities than I did before?
Other questions… Do you offer financing options? Do you charge additional fees per window? Is insurance covered or part of installation cost? I live in Texas, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated? Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks in providing great service and California Shutting Installation!
For further assistance feel free to contact us via email @ service@shutdboyslabs.
Buy California Shutters Online
In fact, according to research conducted by National Association of Realtors®, nearly 60 percent of U.S. single family home buyers today say they’re interested in incorporating more eco-conscious design choices in their homes than in recent years — including better lighting quality and higher levels of insulation.
From July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020, each member will receive 3 months FREE (not a gift card; actual amount deducted from account), 2 additional months after which full rate applies. After June 30th, 2020 renewal prices begin at $29/month per device, plus taxes & fees.
(Offers valid only for eligible members residing in United States excluding Alaska & Hawaii). Additional restrictions apply. Visit www.netzero.com for details. This offer cannot be combined or redeemed for cash value. Offer ends September 10th.
Your Net Zero bill will include monthly service charges and usage costs associated with monitoring & managing network devices. Please refer to terms and conditions available at https://www.netzero.com/terms-conditions for further information.
By opting into this promotion, I agree to receive periodic e-mails regarding promotions offered by NETZERO Inc.
This message was created by netZero Marketing LLC (“NetZero”), c/o Fiserv Business Solutions (“FBS”) using SAP® CRM Service Studio™ Version 5.0 and delivered via SAP Event Management Cloud Solution Version 7.5.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In addition to providing energy savings, shuttering protects against fire damage in certain situations by slowing down smoke penetration in buildings. A study conducted by the National Fire Protection Association found that shuttered windows reduced the risk of structural fires occurring inside residences. Additionally, research shows that closed rooms are less attractive than those exposed to sunlight, which increases property values.
Some people prefer the added security factor of having a shutter installed, especially during high crime times of the year. These shutters allow homeowners to lock them securely, preventing thieves from taking anything valuable out of a dwelling while maintaining the building’s exterior appearance.
Many homeowners enjoy seeing beautiful landscaping outside their living space. However, many of these gardens suffer from being exposed to harsh California weather conditions every day. If this describes your backyard, installing shutters could benefit both aesthetics and comfort. By allowing shade throughout warm seasons without compromising visibility outdoors, shutters prevent excess moisture accumulation which leads to mould and mildew growth. Additionally, shutters help protect plants from rainwater runoff and windblown debris, keeping them healthy and aesthetically pleasing. When purchasing a premium shutter system, we recommend having custom blinds manufactured to ensure proper fit. In order to maximize comfort levels, shutters should match or exceed the height of surrounding openings.
For most residential applications, shutter manufacturers offer several styles ranging in price per square foot. Pricing varies depending on the material(s), color selections, design, and overall size. We highly suggest checking each company’s website prior to making final purchase decisions. Many companies sell multiple variations including double glazing for additional cost.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Ambler
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. If they like it, great, but if they don’t like it, I’ll take care of them and get them another solution they’re happy with.
3. All work should be inspected prior to closing the job.
4. I am always available via phone, email, text message, etc..
5. My company offers FREE estimates and FREE consultations. We are happy to help you pick which style of shutters would best suit your needs. Please give us call today and schedule your consultation appointment for FREE. Our friendly staff members will walk through every step of choosing the perfect shutters for your home/condominium project and answer questions along the way. We offer many different styles and colors.
6. We are proud to serve the entire United States.
7. I guarantee my clients 100% satisfaction.
8. Our team will treat you like family because we truly enjoy helping other people find happiness through beautiful and affordable custom window treatments.
9. Thankyou for visiting Shutterboy’s Creed.
10. I hope I’ve answered some of your questions regarding shutters or installation in general. If you’d like me to cover anything else please feel free to send me a quick email anytime. Thanks again! And remember “Your house is your castle.”
11. I’m glad that we could meet and discuss this topic in person and I wish everyone peace, love and prosperity in his/her life. Have a wonderful day! 🙂
12. Shutter Boys’ Creed
13. Shutter Guys’ Creed.
14. Shutter Boy’s Creed…
15. Shutter Guy’s creed
16. Shutter boys creed
17. Shutter boy’s creed
18. Shutter guys creed
19. Shutter boys creed
20. Shutter boys creed
21. Shutter Boys Creed.
22. Shutter Boys’ Creed
23. Shutter Boy’s Creed
24. Shutter guy’s creed
25. Shutter boy’s creed
26. Shutter boys creed
27. Shutter boys creed
28. Shutter boys creed
Best California Shutters Ambler
We know that most people who install shutters are motivated by aesthetics, but they should be aware that installing the correct type of window treatment can help save energy costs too. For instance, many homes use blinds and shades instead of shutters because these types of window treatments allow light inside while blocking heat. But a well designed shutter system can keep sunlight outside while letting cool air inside. So if you’re planning to replace existing windows or add new ones, consider adding a high quality, Energy Star rated California Shatter System instead of just buying cheap, flimsy drapes or shades. And remember: If it’s good enough for Hollywood stars then it’s probably good enough for you.
Here are some other tips to think about for your upcoming project:
1. Consider the location of each window. Some windows need a lot more privacy than others. Think about the areas around the house that will need extra protection and how you want them treated. Do you care a lot about having the view of a neighbor through your glass? Is it ok if your kids play basketball in front of your living area? These considerations will determine which shutters work best for you and your family.
2. Don’t underestimate the power of paint colors and textures. We’ve heard stories about homeowners spending $50K on shutters only to find themselves stuck in an endless game of “shuttlecock.” They get frustrated trying to pick the perfect color scheme, and they end up with something that looks great until the weather changes and rain seeps under those expensive shutters and leaves ugly spots behind. Instead, take the time to really research the different options available to see exactly what you like, and how those preferences translate to specific colors and materials.
3. Consider the amount of maintenance involved with the various styles and designs. A heavy duty vinyl style may seem like it would hold up better against weathering issues than a more traditional wooden design, but it won’t necessarily hold up longer either.
Motorized California Shutters Ambler
This leaves homeowners vulnerable to intruders who may easily break in through window frames or exterior doors without detection.
In order to solve this problem, many people install motorized shutters. These type of models automatically close during specific times of day, keeping them locked while home owners travel away, work long hours or sleep.
Another benefit offered with some motorized California shutters is the ability to adjust blind opening speeds according to daylight levels. Many manufacturers offer multiple settings and options allowing consumers to customize their experience.
What is the Best Design For Your Door Frames?
Before installing California shutters, homeowners should first consider whether these products will fit within their existing doorframes. If not possible, most manufactures will sell custom made systems tailored precisely to the homeowners dimensions.
California Shutter Pros & Cons | Installations Advice California shutters are relatively lightweight but still heavy enough to cause strain after several months due to improper setup methods. Some owners prefer manual operation instead of automatic because it lets them control blind opening speed and shade intensity. They tend to cost less but still charge high prices due to labor costs. A few drawbacks include increased maintenance and difficulty controlling temperature inside buildings. Most California shutter installations require professional attention unless DIY projects are attempted.
For homeowners desiring maximum comfort, they should opt for automated systems which can be operated remotely via smartphone apps. However, they are generally pricier than standard units because they must be powered by batteries or solar panels. Battery life varies depending on size, model, sunlight conditions, weather patterns and usage frequency. Solar power requires additional hardware installation that increases initial expenses.
Which Product Offer More Privacy?
There are various types of California shutters available; each offers unique benefits and disadvantages. Wood style shutters, like those manufactured by Shutter Boys, come in various design styles including plantation shutters, roller shutters, vertical casement, horizontal slide and bay/bow front. Each unit comes with different functionality and price range.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl Shutters are manufactured by several companies and are available in different sizes, materials, designs, colors and textures to meet homeowners’ needs. Most vinyl window coverings come with warranties ranging from 1 to 10 years depending on the type of material used in manufacturing.
Our verdict: We recommend wooden shutters for those who live in areas with cold winters and those who have pets. If your home faces north or south then consider vinyl shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”