Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Travis County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Travis County, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Travis County Project
Travis County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Travis County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Travis County, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Travis County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Travis County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Travis County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Travis County, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
What does “California Custom Window Coverings” mean to you? For us, it means custom window coverings created especially for YOU. Our goal isn’t just selling more shutters—it’s making you happy when you purchase your next pair of windows. If you ever feel like we aren’t listening, please contact us. We promise to take care of you. And if we haven’t listened, then your business needs to speak louder than ours ?
1. How long until most people own self driving cars?: Most analysts predict the first commercial implementation of driverless vehicles should occur sometime around 2030. But there’s no saying whether it will happen sooner or later.
2. Will most homes have rooftop solar panels?: According to a report released this past summer, more Americans who live outside urban areas say they would install solar panel systems if it was financially feasible. A total 71 percent of respondents said they would consider installing it in addition to their current energy source, while 65 percent said they wouldn’t do anything without seeing cost savings.
3. Does artificial intelligence really help?: AI has come far since its beginnings several decades ago — but experts expect it will advance further through 2022. While machine learning continues to improve human abilities and expand beyond language processing and image recognition, it won’t replace humans altogether. Artificial intelligence will continue playing a role in our lives, though most jobs will remain unchanged by its impact. One thing that will definitely be impacted? Your job security. More companies could automate entire work processes, leaving employees behind to perform other duties.
4. Will facial recognition become mainstream?: Facial recognition already exists today in a lot of places–you probably used it yesterday. By 2022, facial recognition software will be installed into nearly every smartphone sold worldwide.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Nowadays, it’s not uncommon to see builders installing vinyl siding as standard equipment on nearly every new home they construct due to its superior aesthetics, long life expectancy, lower costs than other finishes and easier upkeep requirements. But did you know that California shutters are often chosen over vinyl siding?
Wood California shutters still remain the # 1 choice for most people who live in sunny climates. They continue to provide high quality craftsmanship and outstanding design that lasts longer than just vinyl siding. If you’re building a newly constructed house in Texas, consider going with solid redwood exterior cladding which typically offers similar benefits as California Shutters. And lastly, if vinyl siding is what you prefer then that’s fine too, but keep reading to find out why wooden shutters should be considered first when constructing your next home or condo.
Why Wooden Exterior Cladings Over All Other Materials?
Many manufacturers claim that their products stand among the top rated choices in terms of overall satisfaction, longevity, ease of care, affordability and customer service ratings. Unfortunately, some companies go well beyond this claim and actually include deceptive information and/or false claims. While some of these statements seem legitimate, they are usually misleading and not true at all. For example:
“We guarantee you’ll love our work.” Well no company guarantees anything 100% guaranteed. When it comes to products and materials used today we must consider the entire lifecycle of each material being installed rather than only considering short term warranty.
Cost of California Shutters in Travis County Texas
Another key factor is the complexity of the job, i.e. whether multiple installations exist. For instance, a single door would take less effort to install and maintain than hundreds of windows. Installation time is another critical area that determines overall labor cost. Shutters installed near entry doors tend to use significantly fewer workers thus minimizing travel expenses. Finally, some areas have seasonal demands of weather protection, especially in northern climates. Spring/Summer months present unique challenges because sunlight reflects through glass causing glare, while fall/winter demand heat retention from sun exposure. When comparing different models remember that higher quality options provide additional benefits such as easier maintenance, longer life span, reduced UV degradation, better insulating capabilities, lower operating temperatures, and increased resistance against insects and mold growth. These are just a few examples of advantages offered by high quality shutters; however, each model offers something else that could benefit your home in other ways. We hope this information helps buyers to identify which product is most appropriate for them in their particular situation. Shoppers should also consider taking advantage of special promotions such as rebates available via government programs for energy efficiency investments.
California is known for having beautiful homes but sometimes they lack privacy. A good alternative to traditional window treatments is the California shuttered panel system. While similar in appearance to standard wooden blinds and shades, the differences between regular shutters and California shutters include:
1) Color Palettes: Traditional blinds come only in black; custom colors are often created from paint samples ordered from specialty stores.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
(2). How To Install Your New Sliding Doors: In all cases you should measure twice to prevent errors or omissions. Make sure measurements include the width of door frames as well as the size of the doors themselves. If you cannot easily fit a measuring tape around both sides of the frame, then you must remove part of your existing trim to provide an adequate measurement area. Using the measuring tapes, mark the edges of each side of the opening. Slide your ruler across these marks until you reach the centerpoint; this will be the exact point where the hinges shall align. Then draw lines extending perpendicular to those points marking the locations of your top and bottom miter cuts. Next cut the molding flush using your table or benchtop saw to ensure proper alignment during installation. After removing any old caulking, apply a bead of construction adhesive to the edge of the sill plate near the lower hinge location and to the inside face of the header frame above the upper hinge location. When the glue dries slightly, slide your new sliding door into place and hold while you drive the pins through holes provided on either end of the jamb, being careful NOT TO DROP IT DOWN YOUR INSIDE WALL JAMB CORNER!! Use plenty of screws to secure the backside of the sliders to the header frame and sill plate.
Travis County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
They strive daily to provide high quality products while offering exceptional customer service along with outstanding warranty coverage. Their commitment ensures satisfaction from product purchase through installation, delivery and after sales support. If you would like to buy custom made window coverings, they provide full installation, repair, replacement & cleaning. All custom windows, doors, hardware and molding are installed professionally, ensuring your project will be completed correctly. Whether you desire privacy, energy saving benefits, natural light control, security or simply enhance home décor, this professional team offers the perfect solution for you. No matter what style or size you envision. Call today to speak with a window covering specialist today or visit them online www.californiashutters.net.
If you’re planning on installing custom shuttered and blinds, check out some of the other information provided below.
Travis County’s #2 SHUTTERMANUFACTOR INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS
Motorized California Shutters Travis County
Buy California Shutters Online
Wooden shutters are available in many different shapes, sizes and designs, but they usually come standardized to be installed horizontally across the front entry door opening. Wooden shutters offer great protection against sun glare and UV rays while blocking windy weather conditions. They are designed to protect windows without obstructing views inside and outside homes or offices.
When selecting the type of window treatments, keep these tips in mind:
• When installing California Shutters over existing screens, make certain the old screen is removed first; otherwise, the new shutters will get stuck behind the glass.
• Make sure the hardware used to attach the shutters remains level; uneven attachment points could cause gaps around the top and bottom edges of the screens.
• Don’t install the wooden screens yourself — hire reputable professionals who handle high-risk jobs like this correctly.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We had seen California shutters go through many changes since they first appeared onto the market in early 2000’s; however, due to changing lifestyles around us, some people have moved away from wooden windows altogether leaving only glass ones standing strong. However, due to this trend, many companies that provide quality windows have come forth offering high performing products without paying attention to what customers really wanted was custom design & unique style. They decided instead of making them from wood, they would opt just to use plastic to bring down costs and make them easier to install. These products have gained popularity but at times costumers found them lacking. Some brands went further and installed window systems made entirely of aluminum or composite material which made it harder to operate. While these materials offer great benefits, they aren’t always practical for every individual customer’s needs. Another trend that happened recently is the addition of solar panels being embedded inside the exterior wall of homes. As energy costs rise, these embedded panels help keep homeowners happy while saving money.
What Should Be Changed About Shutter Installations Today?
Despite all the current issues facing the industry, we still see lots of promise ahead. This is why we have compiled this guide for those who wish to learn everything they could possibly need about installing shingles today and tomorrow.
This edition contains information for this particular season of your life as well as predictions for the next. Let me walk you through this in detail.
To begin with, each type of home will require different types of installations. For example, single family homes will most likely have less options than multi-family units like condominiums or apartments. Also, houses built in remote areas require extra effort during installation because of road conditions.
In the end, you’ll be able to get exactly what you expect after reading this article. Whether it involves choosing proper shingle material, color schemes, shapes, styles, sizes or anything else related, we’ve gathered plenty of detailed info for you. Take advantage of it now and enjoy your upcoming projects.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
To help those who wish to install shutters to enhance both aesthetics and energy efficiency of their home or condo space, we’re launching some really cool DIY projects and tips for homeowners. Here are some examples of what we’re planning next week:
INSTALLING KILN PIPES/PLANTS AT HOME IN SAN ANTONIO | HOW TO INSTALL A PLANT HANGER FROM THE INSIDE OF YOUR FRAME WINDOW
GETTING STARTED WITH FLEXIBLE GLASS PANEL PRODUCTION & DEMO DAY FOR DOUBLE JAR | BEST USES AND TECHNIQUES TO USE WHEN ASSEMBLING GLAZED OR LAMINATED FLATWALLS
LIVING ROOM ADDITION PROJECT | REMODEL / UPDATE CUSTOM BUILT DESKTOP LIGHT FIXTURES AT HOME
WE’LL BE TALKING MORE ABOUT ALL THOSE PROJECTS SOON ENOUGH!! BUT FIRST YOU NEED TO GET READY BY GRABBING SOME TIPS ON CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS PROPERTIES…
What Makes Them Work Great For Your Space?
California Shutters come in many styles, sizes, finishes, fabrics, options and price points. They offer protection against heat gain and UV damage while adding elegance and aesthetic appeal to homes. These products work well in areas like San Antonio Texas where temperatures climb high.
They fit virtually anywhere because they use wood frame construction which fits into almost any wall without having custom trim or molding built around them. If you’ve had wood framing for years you’ll find that California Shutters feel just like old fashioned solid wooden clapboards but better than ever these days because of modern manufacturing techniques and superior materials being used.
Where Should I Try Using My Newest Product(s)?
San Antonio TX offers warm weather year round.
Best California Shutters Travis County
This guide was written after extensive research on both residential and commercial projects across multiple regions, including but not limited to Austin/Travis county area. We hope this information helps you find the most effective shutter solution for your next project.
1. Your Goals & Budget
2. The Weather Conditions in Your Area
3. Window Measurement Guidelines
4. Types of Shutters (Wooden, Composite Wood and Aluminum)
5. Installation Requirements
6. How to Prepare for Installation
7. Tips and Tricks For Successful Installations
8. After Installation Checklist
10. Warranty Information
11. FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions About Shuttering)
14. Contact Info
19. Copyright Notice
We believe in providing quality content and service to our customers. If you feel like something is missing from our website please contact us and we will update our content accordingly. Thank you for visiting and sharing our blog. Please leave your feedback below!
If you would like to learn more about California Shutters visit http://www.shutterstock-us.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Travis County
1. Wood vs Poly Vinyl.
Wood offers superior security benefits but will require periodic maintenance. While vinyl panels typically provide better durability than wood, they tend to fade faster after exposure to UV light from the sun. Both materials offer high levels of energy efficiency — while wood is naturally resistant to moisture which makes it more reliable against damp weather conditions like heavy snow accumulation, vinyl tends to show signs of water damage when exposed to frequent rain showers, especially outdoor shuttering systems made with polyvinyl chloride construction.
2. Weather Resistance Factors
Both wooden doors and windows and vinyl paneled products tend to warp slightly depending on temperature and humidity fluctuations. However, if properly installed, neither material should cause issues during most winter seasons, though homeowners should check regularly during extreme climates due to the differences in materials.
3. Color Selection
While white continues to be the color of choice for both indoor and outdoor shutters, many Californians prefer darker tones, particularly brown colors or black shades. Whether you opt for natural wood grains or bright hues, dark brown, black, red mahogany, or other rich tones work well indoors, whereas whites or lighter grays might appear less inviting depending on exterior lighting conditions. Keep this decision factor in consideration whenever opting for dark colored panels.4. Size Matters
In general, larger door designs allow far greater window opening options when compared to smaller versions. Door sizes between 32″ x 80′ inches and 40″x100′ often provide optimal window opening possibilities without restricting sunlight entry.5. Panel Material & Finish Options
There are literally hundreds of different types of glass and laminates available for use in residential and commercial environments. Depending upon whether you live in a dry climate or experience regular rainfall, glass panels with tempered edges are essential parts of any type of shingled enclosure system. Other manufacturers sell laminated panels that have similar quality but lack these protective edges.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In short, the idea behind a shutter isn’t just “pretty” window coverings to create interesting patterns through your home, though pretty definitely plays an integral role in their overall appeal.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”