Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Springtown’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Springtown, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Springtown Project
Springtown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Springtown with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Springtown, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Springtown and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Springtown? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Springtown’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Springtown, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Springtown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Spring Town offers premium grade vinyl shutters that will stand the test of time while providing the appearance of a traditional hand painted shutter. Their vinyl shutters come standard without hardware, but include all necessary accessories and instructions for a quick DIY project.
We offer many styles, colors, sizes, materials, and options. Our team has years of experience installing shutters. We work closely with customers during every step of the process to ensure complete customer satisfaction. If you have questions about which style of shutters would be suitable for your needs, contact us today. Call 954-831-4100 or email email@example.com for assistance.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
When most people hear “custom” they assume expensive. But, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Custom shutters come in many different styles and colors, but we’re talking about the premium products that provide superior protection without breaking the bank. These shutters offer great value because they are made to order by experienced craftsmen who take pride in every job, no matter big or small. They use only the highest quality materials available including real wood, metal, fiberglass and vinyl. We also install them ourselves, ensuring your windows will get the same level of craftsmanship and attention to detail whether you purchase through us or another source. So, if you’ve ever wished that someone could show you around the factory that produces some of America’s finest window treatments, you’ll love touring ours. Our factory tours include everything from a full overview of the manufacturing floor to a detailed explanation of the processes used to transform raw lumber into finished products. Our knowledgeable staff members are happy to answer questions regarding window treatment options, colors, fabrics, finishes, hardware, accessories and other topics related to your needs or preferences. And, since we manufacture everything in house, we can ensure that each window treatment is manufactured exactly as designed.
So, if you’re considering custom shutters for your home or business, please contact one of our friendly sales associates today to schedule an appointment. We’d love to walk you through the entire selection process of choosing the perfect shutters for your windows.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Springtown
California Shutter Types
These types of shutters can be used anywhere in your home including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living rooms, dining rooms, sunrooms, decks, patios, balconies — basically wherever windows exist. Wooden shutters come in several styles like French doors, bay windows, sliding patio door, casement windows, plantation shutters, louvered blinds, roller shades, and many more options. They usually have wooden slats that slide horizontally across them, allowing light to penetrate.
Faux Wood/Aluminum Shutters
This type of shutters looks like real wood but actually made of aluminum. These shutters have similar functionality and style characteristics as regular wooden shutters with some added advantages. Aluminum shutters tend to keep homes cooler than other types of shutters because they allow sunlight inside without letting heat escape through the window openings. Faux wood shutters also help protect against fire damage, which makes these shutters ideal for use in kitchens.
Vinyl shutters can be found almost everywhere on Earth. From large buildings to small houses, vinyl shutters come in a wide range of designs and sizes. Vinyl shutters are typically made out of plastic sheets which slide vertically on tracks mounted on the outside wall of the building. Most people think of vinyl shutters as being inexpensive, however this isn’t always true. While most manufacturers offer vinyl shutters at cheap prices, high quality vinyl products can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on size, color, design, material and overall function. Vinyl shutters are great for keeping rain out, protecting walls from graffiti, reducing noise levels in apartments, and adding privacy for those who live near neighbors. Vinyl shutters aren’t recommended for outdoor use due to the fact that they won’t withstand windy conditions. If you’re considering using vinyl shutters, check first whether your location will allow them. Some municipalities restrict the placement of vinyl shutters in certain locations.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
First things first, why install shutters? Shuttering helps block heat gain or loss during extreme weather conditions which saves energy costs. If you live near mountains, coastal areas or other high elevation regions you could benefit greatly from shutting down air movement. Not only does this save you thousands each year but it’s better for overall health since indoor temperatures tend to rise above normal. Additionally, shuttering also adds value to homes by adding beauty and practicality, while protecting them against damage associated with harsh sunlight.
California Shutters Installation Tips
If you are buying your own shutters from us, please read these instructions carefully, they apply to ALL CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS PRODUCTS.
1. Make sure to measure accurately before ordering shutters. Measurements provided on your order confirmation must match those found on your window measurements provided prior to shipment. If not, contact customer service immediately for adjustment. Please remember that shutters MUST fit flush inside frame or else gaps may occur. Do NOT cut corners measuring windows.
2. If you are replacing existing shutters or are unsure of what type you would like, consider choosing a “custom” design instead of standard sizes. Our factory offers many different styles available for purchase, including traditional plantation style. However, if you’d like to add a special touch to shutters without sacrificing efficiency and quality, try these ideas below…or check out our custom designs section.
3. When selecting your shutters, consider the size and shape of your windows/doors; our shutters come stock in 3 different widths and several lengths. For example, our medium sized shutter is 24″ wide x 48″ tall.
Cost of California Shutters in Springtown Texas
In this article, you’ll learn everything you always wanted to know but weren’t allowed to ask… until now. We’re going to answer the question, “How Much Do They Really Cost?”
What Is A Calcutta Blind?
Before we get started answering this question, let me explain something else first. We use terms like “California blind”, “wooden door” or “window coverings.” These are general descriptions of a type of window covering called a ‘Calcutta Blind’.
What does a ‘calcutta’ mean? Well, it’s just another word for “curtain”. So… a Calcutta Blind is simply a curtain made for windows instead of doors. They come in various styles and sizes to fit most kinds of windows.
But how many types and brands exist?
Well, there are literally thousands of different manufacturers who produce them today; each company offering unique options in size, style and quality. Some companies specialize in certain products and offer only specific models, while other manufactures will produce multiple lines to suit every taste and preference.
So which ones should I consider?
It really depends on what you value most when choosing a product. If you prefer traditional designs or classic looks, then perhaps you’d be happier with a solid color panel. On the opposite side of spectrum you might enjoy bolder colors, or maybe you’re just tired of plain white curtains and would love to experiment with patterns and textures. Whatever you decide, remember this: if it makes you happy, then chances are there’s someone making exactly that kind of window treatment today.
Cost Of California Windows In Your Springtown TX
Okay, enough talking about how awesome these window treatments are already, lets talk numbers.
Now, let’s dive into the details and figure out how much they REALLY cost…
Motorized California Shutters Springtown
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. We must respect our clientele and deliver them quality products & service they deserve. Each project/client deserves attention to detail, consistency, and high standards.
3. We will continue to offer innovative products and solutions through constant research and development while providing customers with value. My company will remain competitive with cutting edge technology and state of the art materials.
4. I will strive to provide exceptional customer care, superior sales support, and complete satisfaction to my clients. Clients are #1 priority!
5. No job is beneath us. Every effort shall be made to fulfill every aspect of your request. From custom sizing and framing, door repair and painting, window replacement and weatherization, shuttering design, fabrication, manufacturing, delivery and installation, our professional staff delivers top notch project management and industry leading warranties.
6. Our motto “Doing More Better” continues to guide all decisions and actions.
7. To provide outstanding communication and follow up during every step of your project.
8. Finally, to maintain an atmosphere of honesty, integrity, teamwork and fun while keeping things lighthearted around this business.
9. And finally…I believe that doing things well does NOT mean that we stop trying to improve and innovate. As long as people love our company and feel valued, then our journey will only get better!
10. Thank you for visiting my website. Come back soon!!
(Note: Shutterboy’s creed was written on Feb 22nd, 2012 but updated today).
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters however are constructed from vinyl materials like plastic, polycarbonate and acrylic. These types of shutters are usually manufactured through injection molding processes and thus these shutters lack durability and insulation capability. Moreover, they cannot be repaired once damaged unlike wooden shutters.
So what type of material should you go for? If you live in areas prone to high amounts of sunlight then you will definitely need to opt for wooden shutters instead of the vinyl ones. Wooden shutters come with a longer life span.
What makes us different? We only use 100% North American sourced lumber for both our products and manufacturing facilities, ensuring each and every window is built by hand in the USA. We offer a full line of quality custom manufactured shutters. Our team includes industry leaders who know the business. And most importantly; we care about customer service and satisfaction.
We take pride in our work ethic. When selecting the proper shutter for your specific needs, please consider several factors including but not limited to cost, aesthetics, maintenance, ease & speed of installation, warranty and overall appearance of the finished project. As mentioned above, there is no single perfect solution. However, it’s good to know that most people prefer the traditional style of wooden shutters as opposed to contemporary styles, mainly because traditional styles tend to age better than modern styles.
Buy California Shutters Online
What does the weather forecast say this summer? Do you see yourself spending countless hours keeping your windows tightly closed during bad winter months? Then you shouldn’t ignore window coverings. While many homeowners prefer blinds because they allow people outside views, they’re often viewed less favorably than other types of window treatments. Shutters and shades block most heat transfer without making a home feel dark or gloomy. So if you think that’s something you’d enjoy, then read the guide below for more information regarding California weatherproof shutters and which ones will work best for your property. Read More…https://www.shuttersbydesign.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Best California Shutters Springtown
So, I ran across a really interesting piece of info that I thought I should pass along – it’s about why some homeowners prefer California Shutters to traditional window treatments like Venetian blinds instead of sliding glass doors.
Here’s the scoop:
One-third of American homes today still have windows without shades. And almost half of those homes have windows and/or patio door openings facing east or west—directly onto the sun during certain times of day. These days, many people simply roll down their windows to keep cool while cooking breakfast or drinking coffee. They then close the window whenever they leave home again. If their kids aren’t around to remind them… well, you get the picture.
While rolling windows save energy and reduce heating bills, they also let heat escape and cause problems indoors. When people forget to pull shades up after returning home, temperatures inside buildings rise significantly. The hotter indoor temperature increases humidity levels and causes mold growth in bathrooms and basements. Not to mention dust mites, pet dander and pollen allergies that go hand-in-hand with high humidity levels.
In short, keeping your house cooler isn’t just about saving electricity; it also helps prevent health concerns for everyone inside. So if you’re considering buying California Shutters and other wooden windows and patio door options next springtime, consider doing yourself a favor: Don’t buy anything but shutters. At least until you install your new custom made plantation style shutters on your exterior of your home. Then your family won’t miss anything.
And since shuttering is easier than installing regular windows, they save you lots of money on labor costs. Plus, shuttered windows let light in. While sliding glass doors only allow light to enter.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Affordable Prices: Even though you’re paying less than half the price per square foot you should still expect premium quality materials. The key element here will be the attention given during manufacturing which gives us our reputation for offering top notch customer service and industry leading warranties such as 10+ Years Guarantees for both Hardware & Painting Services. We stand behind every order and guarantee satisfaction regardless of cost. While many companies charge extra fees for labor if the orders exceeds $500.00 we feel strongly that everyone deserves fair treatment and value added solutions if needed.
California Shutters Installation Trends:
Installation Methods: Since we believe everything can be DIY and that’s why we work closely with our professional installers to provide superior craftsmanship and training. They’re experienced professionals who understand the different types of construction methods each house has and which ones fit better together aesthetically and functionally. They will take care of your project from prep to delivery ensuring your job gets done correctly without sacrificing your desired final result. If you decide that you’d prefer to leave the whole project to our highly trained technicians at No Surprises® we will use our unique proprietary “No Surprise” methodology to ensure your expectations remain intact while delivering a finished product that lives up to our standards.
Shutters Color Options: At SHUTTERBOYS™ not only does our team strive for exceptional craftsmanship but we also aim to stay consistent across all of our offerings. When choosing colors for California shutters there’s no reason to settle for a boring old white color. A good rule of thumb would be choosing colors that compliment each other.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”