Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Roanoke’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Roanoke, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Roanoke Project
Roanoke’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Roanoke with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Roanoke, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Roanoke and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Roanoke? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Roanoke’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Roanoke, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
All of these California Shutters will provide insulation from heat gain or loss depending on the seasons. For this reason they should always be used during summer months since warmer air temperatures tend to promote sweating while cooler nights are able to cause condensation issues. If you live in colder climates then there is no doubt that they will benefit you greatly by providing added protection against cold weather.
They are mostly seen in newer construction houses across Southern states but due to their popularity they aren’t rare anymore. Since most homeowners prefer modern styles and designs; some companies sell prefabricated systems that are often installed without needing assistance from professionals. These types of buildings save costs and are good investments for those who cannot afford large amounts upfront. Most buyers today consider value over price. When the market was flooded with cheap units from China many brands did cut prices down making way for quality models. However, the majority still opt for high end California Shuttles.
California Shutter Trends & Installation Trends
One trend that everyone seems to agree upon is having one window per level on each floor. We understand why people feel compelled to cover every single point of entry because this adds tremendous security along with privacy concerns. Yet sometimes opening windows above ground makes sense especially when living near busy roadways or a train tracks. Having multiple lower openings to maximize natural light is ideal for bedrooms, study rooms and other spaces that receive little sunlight.
Another thing we noticed after reviewing hundreds of photos and articles around the web is the amount of glass windows sold versus vinyl clad versions. Vinyl clad materials are becoming less expensive and therefore more appealing than traditional wood and aluminum windows. Even though vinyl coated sheets are thicker and heavier than regular solid wood, they offer better insulation and are easier to maintain. One problem that occurs with both options from what we found is the lack of energy efficient materials for outdoor projects. Many manufacturers only include UV resistant coatings on their glazing materials.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
For those who prefer to place their order online, the following guides are provided to help guide customers through the selections and calculations necessary to determine the perfect fit for your needs. Please note that these options are not exclusive — they simply represent a sample selection. As always, please refer to your unique requirements and contact customer service for further assistance. Also remember that all quotes are subject to final inspection upon arrival at your location and should not be considered binding until confirmed in writing. In addition, due to the nature of custom work, certain aspects of the job such as color choices and trimming could vary greatly depending on your individual preferences, size limitations of windows and doors, existing window screens, siding materials / surface finishes, roofing material, overall dimensions and other factors specific to your property.
SHUTTERBYS PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO DIFFERENT SPECIFICATIONS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES AND EACH STATE HAS ITS OWN RULES FOR CERTIFIED WOOD PLANK CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS PROFESSIONALS WHO PREPARE THESE PLANTS FOR INSTALLATION.
Motorized California Shutters Roanoke
1. More motorization options: We’ve seen amazing tech advances come across our desks regarding automated blind systems; but California Shutters are just scratching around the surface. Some models already offer a fully-motorized system; however, many still use traditional manual methods like chains/cables which can sometimes get tangled during operation. However, newer designs feature battery powered motors that work perfectly inside the home or office environment. These are typically used only indoors & should never ever be left outdoors due to heat/humidity issues. Additionally, most companies today are moving away from mechanical solutions entirely and opting for wireless technology as they believe these will continue to improve in both quality and functionality.
2. Newer materials that help save energy: Another huge trend we see happening is new developments involving better insulating properties from material science advancements, especially in regard to aluminum and fiberglass products. In addition to this, new coatings, finishes and treatments are being added that will actually reflect light rather than allowing it through. There’s no doubt that this helps the overall look and feel of certain window treatments and can save homeowners significant utility bills while doing so.
3. Better materials with less maintenance: One great thing about the industry is the fact that you’ll find improvements made every single day on each model & style of California Shutters available. Many times, manufacturers are able to provide more features without sacrificing appearance or construction. And yes, often times those features mean extra costs, but that shouldn’t stop anyone from choosing quality…should it?!
4. Increased customizability: This goes hand in hand with #3 above but I wanted to throw it in anyway since it has become something else people expect from their homes. As California Shutters continue to evolve into more customized pieces, manufacturers will continue to push the envelope further in terms of design flexibility.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters tend to be less expensive and easier to install but they are also prone to warping, rot and damage from UV rays and moisture which could affect the longevity of your shutters.
We hope this blog helps you decide whether to go with wood or vinyl shutters!
If the decision is made to invest in either type of shutter then there will probably be many other decisions that must be considered in order to ensure you get the most bang for your buck. Here we will cover some of those choices so you can have peace of mind knowing that you will make the best possible investment in your home improvement project in the long run.
This should always come first because it will determine everything else that follows. Your window size determines the style of shutter you buy and the way they fit together.
Your windows can range anywhere from 8 feet wide to 16 feet across depending upon the height of your building and the amount of space you want to insulate. A common misconception is that bigger = warmer, however, this isn’t necessarily true.
2. Style & Colour Options
When selecting a style of shutter, consider how well it suits your personal design sense. Some people prefer clean lines while others like warm colors, and there’s no harm in having both options available to them.
3. Material Type
There’s nothing quite like the feel of wood. If you love the outdoors, wood shutter panels will fit perfectly with the natural beauty around. On the flip side, if you’re worried about moisture and the possibility of mildew forming in areas exposed to the sun you’ll find vinyl shutters offer superior durability and resistance to water, mould and pests.
4. Installation Method
Depending on what materials you select, there are various methods used to hang your shutters. Most commonly wood shutters are hung using a bracket attached to the frame of the window while vinyl shutters are usually secured to the wall via special brackets called “wall tracks”. The choice depends entirely on preference.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We started working on shutter sales back in 2007, since then we’ve sold thousands of shutters across America, Canada, Mexico, Spain and Australia and made some industry leaders proud. We believe everyone deserves great quality products backed by amazing customer service, which is why today every order goes through us rather than Amazon or another website selling direct. If you would like to find out more information we invite you to visit https://shutterboys.com/aboutus where you can learn more about what makes us unique and different.
OUR GOAL FOR YOU IS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR HOME OR APARTMENT
When people hear of “California Shutters” they automatically assume they must be expensive. But nothing could be further from the truth. Here’s a few facts you might not realize;
1. A California Shutter is just that.. a shutter. They are installed above your windows and doors to block heat gain during cold weather months and keep sunlight away during hot summer days.
2. Unlike vinyl siding in the roofing materials category that requires constant replacement due to UV degradation, a California Shutters lifespan typically lasts 30+ years. Many customers install them themselves without professional help while others hire a handyman who does the job correctly the first time. Either way, most homeowners save tens of thousands of dollars over 10 years on maintenance costs versus other common types of siding materials.
3. Because of the high quality construction, California Shutters provide maximum insulation allowing homes to stay cooler in warmer climates and vice versa in colder areas and are highly energy efficient saving homeowners hundreds per year on heating & cooling bills.
4….They work. Most clients report seeing between 1%-10% return on investment after installing a pair of California Shutters. And because a homeowner pays no upfront cost to install a California Shutters they tend to sell quicker than traditional options, leading to lower prices.
5. California Shutters come standard with the lifetime warranty against cracking / peeling and warping.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you already installed a window treatment and you want an additional upgrade to your home decor, consider getting a custom made door panel. They are available in multiple shapes and sizes, and you can find them at many online stores including Amazon.
We will cover the top 5 best selling shuttering types and styles, along with the benefits each type has over another, as well as the best places to buy your next shutter.
Let us begin.
1. Wood Shutters
Wood shingles are one of the most affordable options to go with when choosing a window treatment solution for your house or condo. These wood shutters are great because they provide privacy but still allow light to get through. If you live near trees or forests then wood is probably the best choice. However, you must take care during shipping and handling. Make sure you use a trusted company to help transport your order safely.
2. Vinyl Shutters
Vinyl is a material that offers excellent protection against wind damage and UV rays. However, vinyl does tend to fade easily when exposed to strong sunlight. It is usually recommended that homeowners install vinyl windows in areas that receive lots of sun exposure or near water fountains, swimming pools, playgrounds, parking lots, etc..
3. Aluminum Shutters
Aluminum is a lightweight metal that makes great shutters due to its ease to ship and handle. Aluminium shutters are often used to replace traditional wooden ones because aluminum can withstand high winds better than timber can. It’s also easier to clean and maintain aluminum than timber shutters.
4. Fiberglass & Metal Shutters
Fiberglass and metal are two common choices among homeowners who prefer something different than wood.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you’re considering installing shutters in order to get some insulation value, I’d recommend starting small.
While the benefits of adding shutters will vary depending on your home/condominium type, climate zone, and other factors, the first place to begin would be around $1,000.
Why should you consider installing solar screen shutters? If you live in an area prone to extreme temperature changes—like coastal California—you’ll definitely benefit from added energy efficiency and comfort through increased protection against harmful UV rays.
For those who prefer a bit less privacy and just a better sense of security, these products provide great options for homeowners who aren’t necessarily concerned with total visibility inside their house.
In addition, when shutters are installed correctly, they actually improve air circulation in a space. They help keep heat in during cooler temperatures and allow cool air to move freely indoors during hot seasons. When combined with well designed ventilation systems, it makes perfect sense why adding California Shutters to your roof could significantly lower utility bills while helping protect occupants from high heat levels outdoors.
But even though it’s possible to achieve both of these benefits without installing solar screens, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to be proactive and take advantage of additional savings opportunities in the long run. After all, the longer a person remains comfortable in a living environment the easier it becomes to convince him/her to invest more than necessary in his/ her property investment. So whether you opt to go green today or tomorrow (or perhaps later?), I believe it’s always wise to save money wherever you possibly can. And when it comes to saving cash on heating costs, nothing beats shutting windows in the summertime and opening them again in the fall and winter months.
I hope this resource helps you determine which window treatment solution is most ideal fit for your needs.
Buy California Shutters Online
First thing first though, why would you install California Shutters anyways?
Why should you pay top dollar for beautiful wood blinds and shades in order to maintain high quality indoor air quality and energy efficiency when you could save hundreds, or possibly thousands just by adding these same products to your windows instead? If you answered yes then read on because in this series the benefits of California Shutters is far reaching than anyone thought possible.
California Shutter Benefits Include But Aren’t Limited To…
1/5th of Electricity Savings per Year
Energy costs and electric bills go hand in hand. Having to use extra electricity to cool uncomfortable temperatures during summer months only adds to the stress and tension at work. This is especially true for those who live in areas like Los Angeles which regularly experience extremely hot days throughout the entire summer season.
Installing Californiashutters inside can cut down on heating and cooling costs significantly, allowing homeowners to relax after spending long exhausting hours working outside.
2/8th of Cooling Costs Saved Per A Year
Summertime heat waves aren’t exclusive to warmer climates only. Even during colder seasons many people enjoy opening and closing blinds, curtains and heavy drapes to block unwanted sunlight from pouring through their homes. Doing this helps prevent overheating and keeps rooms cooler overall. These costs mount quickly throughout the course of the day, making them potentially costly each and every week of the year.
By installing California Shutters inside your residence you’ll be able to keep your house cooler throughout hotter weather periods without having to spend hundreds of dollars keeping your AC running 24/7.
3/10th of Pollution Cut Out On Average
While shutting out light is great for conserving power and lowering utility bill expenses, another benefit to California Shutters isn’t necessarily being visible. When people see closed shutters they tend to assume everything else must be closed as well, causing people to stop breathing clean air simply because they see no evidence otherwise.
Roanoke’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We manufacture our shutters from premium grade lumber. We use only 100% solid redwood (heart pine), which gives us the highest quality, longest lasting wood products available today. Our shutters are constructed to withstand extreme weather conditions including hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and fire storms. They are built to provide years of beauty, durability and value for the customer.
We offer many different styles of shutters, ranging from traditional style shutters and sliding door systems to modern architectural designs. You name it; they probably made it. And you will be able to find them at Shutterboyshomepage.com.
If you live in the Roanoke area, or anywhere around Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Williamsburg, Hampton Roads, Lynchburg, Charlottesville, Blacksburg, Raleigh or Durham North Carolina areas, please feel free to contact me via email to schedule an appointment to meet with me personally. I am located in downtown Roanoke at 515 West Main St Suite D, Roanoke, VA 24018. If you would like to see some of my work, visit shutterboys.net/roanokeshutters
*Please note this article was updated on June 15th 2020.
Cost of California Shutters in Roanoke Texas
We recommend that homeowners consider premium quality wood shake or southern pine shingles which are installed for around $300-$400 per window and offer similar benefits.
However, these costlier options carry other advantages including enhanced beauty & color variations, longer life, superior durability and unmatched design flexibility.
While not every homeowner needs to go with wood, the fact remains that wood is beautiful, attractive and long lasting, providing better insulation than standard aluminum or polycarbonate in the North America region. Its appearance varies greatly depending on type and species chosen—thus giving them infinite design potential. Most importantly, these products can easily blend well into most existing architectural styles. And once properly attached, they will be virtually maintenance free.
For optimal visual appeal as well as increased insulation value, select colors that match your house’s décor (or complement it), whether they’re neutral tones like tan or white, rustic hues like dark brown, black and gray, or modern whites, greys and blues. If you’d rather go bolder, some manufacturers have introduced unique patterns and textures, all designed to enhance privacy while adding decorative flair. When choosing siding material, stick to softwoods like cedar, fir or redwood; pressure treated lumber offers no moisture protection, making it vulnerable to rot, mold growth and insect infestations. As always, research the manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime replacement guarantee thoroughly prior to purchase.
If you already own wooden shutters, we advise checking their condition carefully before replacing. Do NOT attempt DIY projects unless you’re prepared to take extensive care of your work—and especially avoid working outside.
Best California Shutters Roanoke
I am going to use the following terminology to describe types of window coverings. These terms include Wood Blinds; Roller/Roller Shades; Vertical Roll Up Curtains & Awning; Window Films; Wooden Slats / Venetian and many more.
There are many companies providing these products to homeowners including shutter experts like Shutter Boys. The reason you would consider having custom shutters made is because your home will feel so different once finished.
Your California Shutters Installation will take anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks depending on size and complexity of project. If there is no power available please call us prior to leaving home otherwise your order will automatically ship via USPS Priority Mail without signature upon receiving payment confirmation. Please keep in mind delivery times vary greatly by season due to weather conditions. We try to get orders out within 3 days but sometimes things happen.
This guide was written for both residential customers and commercial contractors interested in installing shutters for their clients. Our team of highly trained professionals install high quality shutters, blinds, shades and curtains nationwide and across Canada.
Best California Shutters Product Review: When choosing shutters, you have to decide whether you want wooden slat, vertical roll up, roller shade or other style. Wood shutters are great for adding beauty while giving privacy or light control to homes that are open concept, while horizontal and vertical shades allow people inside the house to see outside through them.
If your home does face the west then a blind is ideal since sunlight will come pouring through your windows regardless if you leave them closed or open. The most popular type of blinds used today are called Roman Shades, however, you can find many styles of blind that work just fine. Some of my favorite are pleated, faux bamboo, fabric lined and blackout styles.
When considering which shutters to purchase, remember to ask yourself a few questions first. Do you live in Southern CA? The answer is usually yes.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Roanoke
We Provide Local Service Directly Through Online Purchase Ordering, No Additional Costs/Bills!! We Can Be At Your Door Within A Few Days After Order Fulfillment Has Been Completed By Us(Upfront), Even If The Project Is Scheduled To Start On An Early Date. So Call Today, Give Us Details About Your Current Projects Needs And Sit Back While The Pros Take Care Of Everything From Here!!! *Free Consultation Via Email Available*
Our Goal Was Simple… Providing Top Quality Product Sales, Customer Support & Residential (Roanoke, Ashland VA) Expertism Without Charging Too Much Money To Do So, Thus Making Them Affordable For All Average People Like YOU, But Still Worth Every Dollar Spent As They Actually Last Longer Then Other Brands Due To Their Superior Wood Construction.
Thank You, Thank You Again For Taking The Time Out To Visit Us.. I Highly Recommend Going Over To Click The Link Below And Request More Information About What Makes These Shutters Stand Out Above Others.. Thanks Guys! Happy Shooting & Keep Up The Great Work!!!!
I am always excited to hear great things being said about my products, which was why I made this blog post today specifically targeting those who like themselves would like better solutions than just windows covering shuttering!
What are some common examples of problems people experience when dealing with other brands? Some common complaints include:
1. Poor quality, including broken sashes and frames, warped screens, chipped paint among many other issues.
2. Expensive prices, because they offer no guarantees for serviceability after purchase. Most companies only guarantee labor costs, not parts replacement should a problem arise! Additionally, many manufacturers use inferior materials, which cause poor construction and ultimately, premature failure.
3. High shipping rates, due to the fact most companies simply don’t ship locally but instead through 3rd parties. Shipping charges are often exorbitant or non-existent altogether unless customers request shipping assistance.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”