Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Prosper’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Prosper, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Prosper Project
Prosper’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Prosper with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Prosper, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Prosper and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Prosper? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Prosper’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Prosper, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Prosper
This particular project took place in 2016 but was updated with 2017 updates.
I had seen these shutters being installed on other homes around my neighborhood already but wanted to see them installed myself first hand.
Why install a new home improvement piece like shutters? Well most people would answer “the aesthetics”, however they usually fail to acknowledge the benefits beyond just looking good. When it come down to it, you’ll end up getting lots of use out of your investment long after anyone else sees them (unless you put really silly prints on them). They improve insulation, cut noise levels dramatically, provide privacy while letting light through without obscuring views, and protect windows against breaking due to weather conditions. Also, they increase curb appeal and help sell houses faster because buyers prefer to live inside nice buildings rather than outside ugly ones.
I chose these shutters because I liked the color scheme offered on the website without having to pay extra for something completely different. While choosing shutters for sale can get a bit overwhelming sometimes, knowing exactly what it is you’re buying ensures a better overall experience and lets you focus on selecting designs instead of comparing every single line item. For instance, if you get a quote for vinyl shutters at $1000, does it mean you should only buy those or could you afford to go higher quality but a few hundred bucks a pop? These questions aren’t always answered easily and can lead to spending hours scrolling through pictures hoping to find exactly what you’re looking for. Instead you’d save yourself loads of stress and time by asking specific questions upfront including things like, “What’s the price per panel?”
If the seller isn’t willing to tell you precisely what type of material(s) you’re purchasing then move along; you don’t necessarily need an exact quote, especially since most manufacturers offer quotes via email anyway. If the cost seems astronomical, check whether or not there are other products available at similar prices or lower than yours.
Buy California Shutters Online
What to consider when choosing shutters.
1. Considerations specific to the project area. For example, certain areas will benefit more than others from having shutters installed (such as balconies), while others could use shutters less often (like bedrooms). Homeowners should carefully weigh their needs against available space and whether shutters will complement or compete with existing décor items like windows, trim work, molding, artwork, lighting fixtures and furniture arrangements, among others. As part of this process homeowners can visit some of the leading brands’ websites, chat live with representatives via phone and ask questions through the company messaging system.
2. The shutters themselves. Many homeowners prefer single panels that slide horizontally onto rods attached to the side walls of a house. Others favor vertical systems that extend down from the ceiling, making possible different panel configurations along a roof line — either flat sheets hanging vertically or horizontal sliding rails in groups of four or six. Shuttering manufacturers sell these two types of systems separately; however, consumers can opt to buy both together for a combination unit that includes sliders and panels. Consumers should research each type thoroughly to determine their appeal and benefits. Sliding models typically feature metal rollers that run in tracks, allowing them to tilt back and forth without damaging sills or floors beneath frames, and they usually include built-in security mechanisms, although some manufacturers provide locks for added peace of mind. Slides also allow shutters to track smoothly if someone moves around inside during adverse weather conditions, like rain or snowstorms, eliminating potential damage caused by windblown debris hitting the glass.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
But my love for shutters never wavered! When we found out we would be moving to CA, I knew I wanted some custom shutters in our condo, so that was our starting point! We looked high and low for the best shutters around town for us and decided this company made sense because they had good reviews and great service. After getting quotes everywhere else, we got them installed quickly and professionally by these guys. They showed up early each week, and took care of everything until after they left, so we could relax and enjoy being homeowners without thinking about the project! And the end result? Beautiful!!! Our condo is like walking through a picture book. Every time someone walks by and sees those beautiful doors; “what door did you buy?!”
So, I hope this guide helps people find the perfect shutters for their needs!! I will keep adding updates so stay tuned.
If anyone ever asks me which companies do quality products AND customer support, this is why! If you are interested in installing shutters yourself, this article shows you exactly what you need to get started, including tips & tricks along the way.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Most homeowners install a single pair of shutter doors in their home because they’re often used for privacy purposes and offer less energy efficiency than double door designs. If you decide to get shutters, take careful measurements beforehand to ensure your windows match your frame exactly. Otherwise, you risk wasting hours getting them adjusted.
This guide was written with the average homeowner and condo owner in mind since most people aren’t trained professionals. As always, consult professional help if required but this info should be enough to point you in the right direction.
What Types Of Materials Do Most People Use For Their Shutters?
There isn’t really a “right” type of material to use; however I found that cedar shingles work well because they tend to provide good UV protection while letting some heat escape without blocking sunlight. Composite materials work equally well and many manufacturers claim that composite shutters do better in windy climates. However, I haven’t noticed a big difference yet.
Some companies specialize only in certain types of shutters for various homes like awnings, louvers, and sliding glass patio doors. Check these options first. They typically carry lower prices per shutter due to no overhead costs associated with installing multiple different styles/types of products. But you could run into problems down the road trying to find replacement parts or having issues sourcing high end brands that fit your exact specifications
How Important Is Installation Quality When Purchasing California Shutters?
For me, getting shutters professionally installed is absolutely vital. At least once every 5 years I replace my shutters anyway due to wear and tear especially after living abroad for several months. But in addition to replacing old ones, I recommend that everyone check their existing shutter frames, hinges, sliders, latches and hardware before buying again. These items rarely stay the same between companies.
Cost of California Shutters in Prosper Texas
Shutters vary widely in price and material ranging anywhere from $50 to hundreds of dollars depending upon options selected and overall size. As mentioned previously, this cost includes purchase prices along with installation fees. While no exact figures can be provided due to potential variances in installer costs, general estimates place the average total cost per square foot around $5-$100 for standard California shutters. Some products like custom designs often command higher costs due to intricate workmanship. However, most of today’s materials including vinyl, aluminum and composite construction techniques allow homeowners to save significant amounts both financially and environmentally versus traditional wooden shutters.
Most California shutters are designed specifically to withstand years of exposure to harsh sunlight while remaining functional during rainy weather. Most manufacturers state that they meet the UL listing requirements for exterior use only; however the National Association of Window & Door Manufacturers (NAWDM), recommends that buyers obtain warranties whenever possible. Warranties typically cover issues such as warping, tearing and rotting of fabric components as well as other defects resulting from improper care or manufacturing errors. If a buyer chooses to select their own warranty coverage, then it is always recommended that they thoroughly inspect all parts prior to purchase since no third party company can offer replacement guarantees for specific pieces or subcomponents. For those who cannot afford extended warranties, consider installing your California shutter under a home insurance policy instead and ask to be covered against damage caused by excessive sunlight penetration or rainwater leaks.
Maintenance And Cleaning
Another aspect of shutting systems worth considering is their ability to clean themselves after being left unattended without proper cleaning procedures. Certain materials used for shuttering include oil-based paints, stains and finishes making them susceptible to mildew growth and mold infestation.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
My name is Daniella Kuznitzky (@Daniella_K). Since my childhood, I have always loved wooden shutters; especially because they bring character to each home. When people see them for themselves, it shows who bought those beautiful pieces. These kinds of things remind me of my grandmothers’ houses back then.
I am currently working at Shutterboyz, which specializes in delivering custom made plantation style California Shutters & Window Films for residential and commercial customers across North America. We provide professional installations at no cost and offer warranties/guarantees. We sell exclusively through dealers. As a result of selling out-of-stock products directly to customer homes, we have established relationships with some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world including Hunter Douglas, CertainTeed, Armstrong Plastics Co., and Caulk Corporation. Many of these companies will only work with us due to the trustworthiness and quality control measures in place for all our products. Our relationship with these brands ensures maximum consumer satisfaction. If you are interested in seeing samples of our products please visit https://shutterboys.com or email email@example.com.
We are located in Los Angeles, CA and service clients all around USA. Due to high demand and popular request from our loyal client base, we decided to launch this website dedicated solely to California Shutter Products. We hope you find value in our information regarding current California Shutter Trends, Manufacturers, Installations Tips & Tricks, Warranties etc. Enjoy browsing our store and be updated with every new trend. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime via phone call, skype chat, google hangouts or text message @ 1 844 955 0080
If you ever decide to come to visit our showroom here in LA, please contact us prior to setting aside travel expenses. Thank you kindly for taking out time to read this post.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If this sounds like something your home could benefit from, then keep reading because today I am going to show you the most effective ways in which your interior space will be transformed once you install these amazing windows.
First things first, we need some knowledge on why and how they work. So let me explain.
What makes these products great is that they offer protection from UV Rays and heat, while keeping cool air inside the house during warmer months. They come in many different styles, colors, textures and finishes, but what they all basically have in common are their ability to block sunlight and allow natural light through. And when installed properly they offer an attractive way to beautify the exterior of your property without having to spend hundreds of dollars in materials.
But before getting started installing them, let’s talk about how to pick the perfect ones for your space. First thing’s first though – let us know if you’re interested in California shutters, what style(types) you’d prefer, and which color/finish would suit best with each type.
Motorized California Shutters Prosper
Should my home/condominium be retrofitted with motorized shutters? If so, which type would be most beneficial for me?
Is it worth investing $$$$ for a high end California shutters system?
What happens after 10 years or more of use? Will they eventually fail? How costly will repairs be?
How does weather affect their lifespan?
Are the benefits noticeable enough to justify the cost??
We answer these questions along with many more in this guide that includes photos & diagrams.
This article was written by Shutterboys sales team member Michael Soussan who worked for 5+ years as a home remodeler installing custom window treatments including shutters. He currently helps homeowners across SoCal find the best solution for them. Learn more about him below….
If you run a business like mine then you already understand just how essential online visibility is for achieving success. But if you haven’t built or used digital assets to communicate and promote yourself effectively, chances are you aren’t reaching audiences you could otherwise connect with, leading to missed opportunities.
But the truth is that today’s consumers spend nearly 80% of their time online — and while you probably recognize that fact and realize the value of having content available digitally, you won’t achieve real traction unless you develop strategies for making content visible in search engines.
In fact, according to research conducted by HubSpot and SearchEngineLand, “81 percent of small businesses said SEO [Search Engine Optimisation] is an integral part of running a digital ad campaign” and “only 13 percent of those surveyed felt their websites received adequate traffic due to poor organic presence.”1
So why wouldn’t you invest in developing a solid web presence if it’s critical to driving targeted visitors to your website? Here are five tips for building strong backlinks that’ll boost organic reach across the board.
Prosper’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For most homeowners, choosing the correct type of window coverings is often overlooked until after they’ve bought their house. But the decision should be made early on because once these items are purchased, replacing them requires additional work.
After installing shutters in thousands of homes across 20 states since 2007, Shutter Boys has gained great insight regarding what homeowners like best about California shutters, along with common mistakes people make when buying this particular window coverings. These tips will help ensure you buy the highest quality product possible that fits the needs of homeowners everywhere.
So read below to find why we believe California shutters are the world’s leading choice when talking about premium outdoor windows & screens, and learn about some of the top benefits you’ll experience with your next purchase from us.
#2: Shutter boys offers a full line of custom solutions designed specifically for your building. From architectural glazing to exterior hardware, we can provide the ideal solution for every project. Our California Custom Solutions team brings expertise and creativity to each client’s unique construction requirements. Additionally, we install nearly 100% of our systems ourselves, giving us unmatched knowledge of each system installed by us, combined with unparalleled service. Whether you are considering adding shutters to your existing home, moving forward with a remodel, expanding your roofline, or wanting to reclad an entire property, we do everything in-house, ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction and total transparency throughout the process. As a result, you get exactly the same treatment and level of excellence no matter who installs your beautiful California shutters.
Best California Shutters Prosper
This post includes my thoughts on the top 10 companies currently manufacturing shutters and providing install services.
I’m going to include links below to each company website so you can see what they offer, read reviews and contact them directly! Some of these companies are well known brands while other companies are newer startups trying to enter the market but offering good deals and high quality workmanship.
So without further ado….here goes nothing…..
*NOTE– I am NOT paid to write this article nor receive compensation from any of these companies.*
1. Woodcraft Industries. They specialize in custom made window coverings and doors. Their website states that they use only premium materials including real cedar, mahogany & cherry veneer.
2. American Custom Shutters Inc. A family owned business located in San Diego CA specializing in residential and commercial installations of plantation shutters.
3. Pacific Window Fashions LLC Located in Orange County CA specializes in custom designed and manufactured vinyl windows and patio door systems.
4. West Coast Vinyl Specialists Located in Santa Barbara, CA specializes in vinyl replacement windows, shutters & sliding glass patio doors.
5. American Made Products. Located in Riverside, Ca manufactures a wide range of custom and standard windows and patio doors.
6. American Made Windows & Patio Doors, Inc. Based in Sacramento, CA offers both custom and stock patio doors and windows in many shapes, styles and finishes.
7. American Made Shutters, LLC Located in Anaheim, CA, is a full service window covering provider.
8. California Closets, Ltd. Located in Anaheim, CA manufactures custom closet doors.
9. American Craft Shutters. Located in Irvine,Ca is another local family run custom home builder who specializes in both custom built closets and sliding barn style windows and doors.
10. California Shutters Company.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
California weather plays a big role in making these custom made wooden doors and windows perform exceptionally well and be long lasting. The unique climate offers many benefits including; lots of rain fall and windy air which makes installation easier than other climates because they stay dry without any condensation problems.
In addition, most manufacturers will offer warranty coverage on the first year only, since this condition applies whether your window/door was installed inside or outside. If you install them indoors then no matter whose fault, it’s probably your homeowner’s responsibility.
Most importantly though, they should work perfectly for years to come. It only takes a few weeks worth of hard work and quality materials to get a home owner excited about finally finishing their project. A lot of DIY enthusiasts go above and beyond with high expectations about their finished products but sadly they often end up disappointed and having wasted their precious cash. Why does this happen? Because they take shortcuts or just simply try cheap options like buying cheaper versions of wood instead of going straight forward and investing in premium grade lumber.
In contrast, Shutterboys uses the highest quality timbers available for both exterior and interior installations meaning less chances of failure due to poor design or construction. Since they use top tier components, homeowners who purchase through us will enjoy great satisfaction knowing that the job got done correctly the first time around with minimal hassle in the event something goes wrong down the line. They offer superior craftsmanship and customer care along with great warranties, allowing you to sleep better at night while enjoying your newly upgraded windows & doors every day.
If you are considering getting new curtains or blinds for your condo you’re in luck! We’ve already written a couple posts where we explain the best way to measure for size and why you must pay attention to those tiny details to ensure that your fitment is optimal. However, here’s another tip for finding the perfect colors and patterns.
When choosing paint color for your home remodel, remember that it’s really all about light and dark and how it reflects onto furniture, walls and floors.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl Shutters. These types of shutters aren’t commonly used around homes because they tend to collect dirt easily and get moldy when exposed to extreme weather conditions. However, some people still prefer them for aesthetic purposes. Many stores offer vinyl shutters which include screens. Some brands offer window treatments made specifically for shuttering including StormShield™ and Screen Shield®. Other brands offer custom design options as well.
In general, wooden shutters cost about $300 per panel while vinyl shutters run closer to $600-$1500 per each window unit. Depending on your requirements and preferences, both materials will work great. So why choose either type? Here are just some of the things to consider:
* Wooden shutters are typically sold and installed by professional installers. While homeowners can sometimes hire handymen to help complete this task, hiring professionals gives you piece of mind knowing shutters are being installed properly every step along the way.
* Wood shutters usually allow natural light to enter your home, giving your space lots of warmth and inviting atmosphere. They’re ideal choices for families seeking the perfect balance between privacy and viewability.
* Both material choices are durable. Although wood can chip and crack, it rarely needs repair. And although vinyl requires routine maintenance when not covered with screens, it generally lasts long-term.
What does it take to know whether to go with traditional wood shutters or modern plastic alternatives? Well, firstly, your preference should be informed mostly by aesthetics rather than practical matters like energy efficiency or costs. Secondly, you need to determine whether you live near a coast line; you’ll almost certainly notice moisture damage in your house or condo sooner if you do.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”