Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
New Braunfels’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in New Braunfels, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters New Braunfels Project
New Braunfels’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in New Braunfels with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in New Braunfels, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in New Braunfels and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near New Braunfels? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
New Braunfels’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN New Braunfels, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
So according to statistics released earlier this year (Jan 2017), of the people who purchased new windows and doors during 2016, more than half bought them specifically for energy efficiency purposes. And in my opinion those numbers represent a huge shift towards improved building standards, which makes sense considering the fact that historically energy efficiency was something reserved primarily for commercial buildings, while residential homes weren’t nearly as concerned with efficiency until recently.
Now on top of these facts we come to find many other things regarding the growth of Energy Efficient Windows and Doors sales in recent years. For example, back in 2013, it took approximately 12 weeks before a single window or door made it onto the shelves of Costco Wholesale, leading me to believe that demand wasn’t quite as high as it could possibly be at the moment. On December 11th of 2015 however, it turns out that it actually takes less than 5 days of waiting for someone to lay down $30k for 1 window frame!
At first glance these figures seem counterintuitive since it seems almost absurd that anyone would pay 30K for a windowframe, especially when the average price per square foot in San Antonio has remained relatively flat from 2004 through 2019. However if you dig a little deeper it becomes apparent that this isn’t simply demand driven inflation, nor was it necessarily anything to do with increased supply either.. instead it appears to stem from several different factors, including rising fuel costs, but mainly from shifting consumer preferences away from vinyl products toward wood ones.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1) Create your account by filling out this contact form. A customer service representative will be assigned shortly afterwards. Once you receive instructions for scheduling a tour with a sales associate, they’ll send them via email. 2) Schedule your appointment today. 3) Call us whenever your schedule permits. 4). When it’s ready for viewing, just click the “SCHEDULE TOUR” button on https://www.facebook.com/ShutterBoyScaliforniaShutters/timeline/…and enter the dates & times that work best for you. 5) Afterward, enjoy a complimentary complementary beverage made with locally sourced ingredients while sipping on some great conversation with other customers who’ve already toured with us. 6) We’re happy to answer questions during the tour. 7) Be prepared to like us on Facebook at facebook.com/shuttrayboycaliforniashutters 8) Enjoy browsing through our entire collection without obligation. 9) And finally, if you love what you see, fill out the Contact Us page and select ‘Purchase Online’ 10) and place your order. 11) Your shutters are shipped FREE to anywhere in Texas and beyond — even Alaska! 12) Finally, once you receive your shipment, give us 24 hours notice so we can assist with getting everything installed. 13) Lastly, when completed, we offer a 30 day warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship. 14) So long as you aren’t unhappy with your purchase, please return it and we’ll promptly refund the cost of shipping. Our doors are always OPEN for business! 15) If you live outside of San Antonio or Austin, then drop us a line and we’d gladly arrange for delivery via our partner shippers.
Can’t wait until next summer? Don’t worry. We sell out quickly every season, and when it gets busy, things sometimes go slow. But don’t fret; you still have options! Visit our website, browse around, come back soon, and keep checking back.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In this video we explore what options you have today to get great quality custom shutters. We will show you everything you need to know to choose the perfect solution to meet your needs.
We are always adding exciting content each week to help keep your business strong, but sometimes things just happen without us realizing them. Here’s some awesome stuff we had coming down the pipe during July and August 2018. Hope you find something interesting and useful along these lines you can use immediately. Enjoy!
1st Place Winner – Small Business Category – July/August 2018: A small business owner shared how she improved her company website and used email marketing successfully through her new website and social media presence. Great case study! Click “Read More…”: https://www.blogsmithmedia.com/smallbusiness/2018/06/how-to-increase-conversion-and-growth-with-email-marketing/
2nd Runner Up – Marketing Automation & Email Subscription Management – July/August 2018 – This article showed tips for getting started with MailChimp Marketing automation and email subscription management solutions. Click “Read More…”: http://www.majesticinsightsagency.com/get-started-for-mailchimp
3rd runner up – Mobile App Development – September/October 2017 – An example of a mobile apps for a real estate agent was presented in this article showing the benefits of having a mobile app developed for agents’ clients. Click “read more…”: http://www.webpronewsletter.com/mobile-app-development-helps-agents/
4th place winner – Facebook Ads Campaign Creation – February 2018 – An article on how Facebook ads campaign creation tools work and how they could benefit smaller brands like yours. click on “read” link below: http://thebrandnewguide.com/facebook-ads-campaign-creation/
5th place winner – Instagram Ad Optimization Tools – April / May 2018 – Another case study demonstrating the power of optimizing Instagram posts with the right tags and posting times.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Some of these things include having no blind spots, being able to easily clean them due to the fact they fit flush to walls without needing screws, are easy to install, do not rot or damage property like vinyl does; as well as providing long term high value. And just recently, wood shutters came back around after a brief fall from popularity in 2019. So we are happy to bring this technology back and help homeowners who love natural materials get beautiful custom shuttered windows while saving money by installing locally instead of hiring out professional installs. Learn More About Wooden Cali Shutters Here.
In today’s video I’m going to show you how to use Twitter Ads campaign manager tool effectively. If you’ve ever used Facebook ads then you are familiar with campaigns manager. But this isn’t really the same thing. Campaign management tools differ depending upon whether or not it supports mobile apps or web applications. These two type of advertising programs work totally different ways. Let me explain why. For example, when someone searches on Twitter, how should Twitter display search terms to match those keywords? Should Twitter ask people to rephrase phrases or words or will it find tweets where exactly matches the phrase appear? Well, in my opinion, both methods could work. We’re gonna see how to apply those type tactics during campaign design phase. First, click “Create Ad Set” under campaign tab. Then you’ll find several options including general settings plus location targeting.
Twitter offers four types of geotargeting: place target, language and country focus, hashtag, city and zip code focus. Choose whichever suits for your needs. After choosing geotargets, enter keyword. Next step will pop-out a dropdown menu asking question regarding bid price. Enter 0 or leave blank. At last you’ll create ad group.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
There are several types of different woods used in manufacturing CaliShutter’s premium grade shutters. These include cedar, cypress, redwood, fir/pine and sassafras; which each provide varying characteristics and benefits. Our proprietary engineered lumber combines select species and layers of veneer together to yield both superior durability and exceptional strength. Read on below to find out which type of wood gives you the most value.
PVC vinyl windows aren’t actually window coverings but rather frames constructed primarily of PVC plastic. They’re sometimes called “window panels” instead of “windows.” Some people call them wood blinds instead of shutters, however the difference is really quite small… Vinyl windows are manufactured according to ISO standards or UBC standards (Uniform Building Code). They come in various shapes and sizes, including square, rectangular, round, oval and bay openings.
This post discusses some general differences between wooden and vinyl California shutters. Wooden shutters generally refer to those products sold through independent retailers while vinyl refers to those sold through manufacturers like ShutterBoys. When comparing these options be sure to know whether a product is designed specifically for use as outdoor or indoor shutters (see below). For example…
Best California Shutters New Braunfels
We believe that choosing the correct type of window shutters is like choosing a style and color combination for your home; just like matching colors, style choices aren’t always obvious. But they’re certainly worth considering, because each makes a big impact visually, which ultimately affects overall curb appeal and resale value. Here are some factors to consider when deciding whether a wooden plantation shutter would work best for you.
What’s Your Budget Looking For?
There is no question that the price tag is the first thing people notice when shopping for windows. When picking out window shutters, keep this rule in mind: “If spending less than half of 1% of your annual net income sounds unreasonable…” Well then…you probably won’t get a wooden plantation shutter.
How Much Space Does Your Window Have?
Many different sizes and shapes of shutters exist. Some even come as custom designed shutter panels. If you’ve got a wide enough opening and/or high ceilings, it may be possible to install larger shutter doors without having them overlap onto the wall. Of course, smaller openings call for shorter shutters. We typically recommend choosing short paneled models (12 inches or fewer), especially if they’ll cover only part of the window space. These can be installed flush against the existing glass panes, while leaving extra clearance above the top edge of the panels. They can often be painted as well, helping to hide unsightly framing around the edges of traditional casements and louvers.
Are You Planning On Using Them Often?
While shutters provide many benefits, they will obviously take up valuable real estate, making you feel cramped inside once closed; however, they can help reduce energy costs, lower cooling bills, cut down light leakage, improve soundproofing, protect belongings, control sunlight exposure, block prying eyes, and increase privacy. So, if those things matter to you, then chances are good you’d enjoy having them.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2️⃣ If I could describe my personality in 1 word, it would be: Passionate. I live with purpose; always making the most of each moment. While I’m working on projects around this website, you’ll find me spending countless hours researching various topics related to house improvement. When my kids ask why I love doing those things so much, my answer is simply because they help keep my wife and I busy, happy, and engaged as well as learning something new along the way. And we’ve gotten really good at putting together furniture sets and designing landscaping designs. #CaliforniaShutterGuy ? @shuttershadow
3️⃣ Quality, reliability, trustworthiness, value, and service go hand and hand. We only use certified installers whom are knowledgeable to provide outstanding workmanship at the same time providing exceptional customer service.
4️⃣ Most importantly, if they don’t deliver exactly as promised, there isn’t going to be a next payment! All payments must occur within 30 days of delivery/installation per California Code Section 52644.5(d).
Professional California Shutters Installation In New Braunfels
Many people find themselves confused when selecting which type of shutters will work well for them. As technology advances, there is no shortage of options available to enhance today’s traditional window treatments including blinds, curtains & roman shades, roller shades, draperies and more. When evaluating different types of products, consider the following characteristics when deciding whether a particular design will work well inside your home.
This article explains everything you need to consider before choosing a specific style. I’ll discuss some tips and suggestions along the way, but this isn’t meant to be comprehensive. Do yourself a favor and learn as much as possible before making a final decision by visiting manufacturers’ websites, attending trade shows, doing research online, reading reviews, talking to professional installers, going through sample swatches and checking sizing charts. Ultimately, pick a solution that speaks to you — something that makes sense aesthetically, fits your personality, inspires you every day and adds depth and character to your space.
Designer shutters come in hundreds of styles, ranging from basic vertical louvers to elaborate plantation designs, decorative paneled versions and sophisticated French doors. They’re made either from natural materials like wood, vinyl, fiberglass, paperboard plastic and metal sheets, or manufactured polymers such as acrylic, PVC, aluminum and steel. Most models offer either stationary or retractable functionality. Some manufacturers produce both stationary and retractable varieties while others specialize solely in one. All are offered in standard sizes starting with small panels measuring 7 inches wide x 27 inches tall up to large patio door systems offering nearly 10 feet across. If size is not an issue, you could select multiple smaller panels together rather than fewer larger ones, though most people prefer having full length panels on each side of the opening. A few manufacturers are selling custom-sized panels with various frame profiles, allowing you to select a width that matches the height of your windows perfectly without cutting or trimming frames down.
Buy California Shutters Online
1). Do I Need Custom Made Windows Treatment Products?
No you shouldn’t. For most people who buy shutters/window coverings, custom made products are not required unless the size and placement of those items dictate otherwise. If you’re interested in getting something a little different than the standard sizes offered, go ahead and get them cut however you’d like. Be honest with yourself though, because if you do decide that’s what you want to purchase, chances are good that if you’ve had trouble buying blinds previously, the same problem won’t occur during the ordering process.
2). Where Can I Find Great Deals & Discounts From Local Shops Around Me?
There are plenty of places around me that sell window covering products for reasonable costs. Check craigslist local stores near you, check local home improvement websites (such as HGTV), and try asking friends, neighbors, co workers, relatives, etc. Many times home centers offer sales on window treatment products as part of seasonal deals during peak season months. Even big box retailers often sell window treatments for cheaper than other locations in their retail areas. Just keep checking around and see where you find the best price, especially during holiday seasons since many manufacturers typically put extra emphasis on discounts as opposed to promotions or advertising campaigns.
3). Does Size Really Matter?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. As mentioned above, if you live somewhere you cannot have sliding glass doors, a certain style of door frame, large picture frames, etc. there is definitely merit in paying attention to whether or not sizing matters depending on your individual needs for each type of item you order. If you have small children and pets that tend to knock things down often, then choosing larger sized shades may help prevent damage caused by frequent drops in temperature.
Cost of California Shutters in New Braunfels Texas
Cost wise, these shutters will run around $400-$700 for 2×6 single hung windows, but depending upon the size window being installed, this price could go higher.
We also like them because unlike some manufacturers, they offer installation through our installer partners. I always ask my clients whether they prefer a DIY project (do it yourself) for installing shutters or if I should send someone else (me, usually). A lot of people opt for DIY projects, which saves me gas money, and helps maintain control over the job.
Here’s why we love Shutterboy shutters:
1. We get great prices. If we ever buy a big order, we tell them ahead of time since we already use Shutterboys for smaller orders. When we call and say “Hey, we’d like 100” they’ll often beat those prices. They’re really good guys. Plus there is no sales tax collected unless shipped outside TX; it only applies online.
2. Quality. These shutters are made in house. All of the measurements match. We haven’t found another shutter manufacturer that does this yet.
3. Service/Installations. As far as I’m concerned there isn’t anything better than getting something you ordered delivered to your door by a pro who did exactly what he said and left everything clean. Most importantly, he gets along well with the client, communicates effectively, and gets things done quickly. So many folks try to sell themselves to customers that way we appreciate having someone whose sole focus is on making the experience perfect for each individual home owner.
4. Warranty. For as long as I’ve used them, I’ve had zero problems and am impressed every time we need something fixed or replaced. I trust them completely.
5. We’re excited to support a small business we trust. Their dedication to doing great work makes us feel good in supporting them.
Overall if you live in Austin you should check them out.
Motorized California Shutters New Braunfels
Motorization Options Available Today
The most common way people go about installing custom shutters is through traditional hand operated controls. However, motorization options are becoming increasingly popular among shutter installers across the country. These motors allow for easy control whether it be automatic operation or manual override. And as a homeowner, there is no easier way to ensure comfort in your home without having to manually adjust each window every time you leave. With automatic operation, you simply leave, knowing the windows will automatically close behind you. As long as power stays on and temperature remains below freezing, they should stay closed until you return. Most models include wireless remote controls allowing full customization of settings. Many manufacturers offer an optional battery backup system that keeps operations working even after loss of electricity. Some models even provide additional functions including heat detection, air infiltration monitoring, rain sensor triggering, humidity sensing, nightlight, photocell light sensors, auto lighting control, and more. All that makes them perfect for modern homes and commercial buildings alike. Here are some key features of shutters we recommend for a seamless experience:
• Automatic Operation — Automatically closes upon removal from building exterior, or opens upon reentry of vehicle.
• Programmable Lighting & Control Features — Can be controlled remotely via smartphone app or wired controller.
• Battery Backup System — Allows continued closure/opening capability in case of lost electric grid power.
• Weatherproofing — Allows the unit to withstand adverse outdoor climates.
New Braunfels’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
So far, there hasn’t really been anything special about installing exterior shutters for me.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”