Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Midlothian’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Midlothian, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Midlothian Project
Midlothian’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Midlothian with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Midlothian, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Midlothian and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Midlothian? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Midlothian’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Midlothian, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
There are many great products available today, so finding one that will meet both those needs while complementing your home décor style isn’t always a piece of cake. At Shutter Boys, it’s our mission to help you find the perfect balance between price and quality. We provide a wide range of premium custom home window treatments manufactured exclusively in North America. Our focus is on providing high quality materials, superior craftsmanship, unique design solutions, and affordable prices for homeowners who seek high quality windows and blinds but aren’t willing to sacrifice either price nor beauty.
We invite you come see us at our beautiful showroom located downtown midlothian VA. If there’s anything else you would like answered regarding our company or product line please feel free to contact us anytime. Thank You For Visiting, And We Hope To Be Your California Shutters Source From Here On Out.
If you’re interested in seeing some of our other shutter options check them out below: https://www.shutterboyspremiumwoodcaliforniashutter.com/product_category/premium-custom-windowcoverings/.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
There are several types of California Shutters available including plantation shutters, roller blinds, Roman shades, etc.. All these products work similarly but each offers unique benefits.
Plantation Shutters: Plantation Shutters are one of most popular styles of California Shutters today. These shutters are typically used to protect windows during extreme weather conditions like hurricanes and tornados. Plantation Shutters usually come in one size only which makes them ideal for windows that cover multiple square feet. If you live in areas like Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Puerto Rico or South Carolina this type of shuttering will keep you protected. Plantation Shutters are great because they are affordable, easy to install and maintain and they provide excellent protection against sun damage.
Roller Blinds: Roller Blinds offer another way of keeping sunlight away from windows while providing privacy for those who use the space behind them during daytime hours. These shutters can be opened and closed by simply pulling them across to block the light or opening them completely to allow full exposure through the glass surface. Roller Blinds offer privacy without blocking the view outside. Most Roller Blinds are operated by hand so they are a little bit harder than Plantation Shutters to operate. They are also heavier and therefore harder to move around the house than a Plantation Shutter would be. However some models include remote controls that help ease the difficulty of operating them. Some of our clients prefer roller blinds due to the fact that they can be easily moved around the home, but they cannot be removed entirely unlike plantion shutters.
Roman Shades: Roman Shades are similar to Roller Blinds except instead of being rolled back and forth, Roman Shades slide along tracks that run vertically down either side of the frame. Roman Shades can be pulled completely open, partially open or totally blocked depending upon their position on the track.
Midlothian’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We did NOT include every single California shutters model available. Our selection was primarily made from models sold under California Shutters brands like ShutterBoyz, Sperlings, West Coast Shutters or Pacific Shutters, plus other manufacturers (like Woodard and Waverly). All prices listed below reflect discounts provided through discount codes given to me personally during my research. Some retailers will offer special promotions such as coupons and deals to help sell their products, these can often be used alongside existing codes. I recommend contacting each store directly for information on current promos. If you don’t see a promotion mentioned here but would love to receive them please contact me using email at [email protected]. Please note that there are no guarantees on the availability of specific promotions or codes at certain times and locations; however I am always working towards providing the most comprehensive collection possible for all of my readers.
I hope you enjoy reading this article. As a consumer, I’ve come to realize that sometimes buying things isn’t enough anymore because you want to support companies who care about making your home beautiful and comfortable. So I am dedicating myself to supporting small business owners across America who work really hard to get their hands on these amazing products and bring them to customers like yourself.
Midlthiansbestcaliforniashuttersare designed with the intention of helping people improve their homes. They’re affordable and they come ready to hang.
If you’d like to learn more about why I started this website, feel free to check out my About Page.
Thank you again for visiting my site and for sharing my passion for helping families around the country live happily inside and outside of their houses.
Founder – www.shutterboyz.net/midlthiensbestcalsuttrulesfor2020.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Tip #1: Start With a Strong Foundation For Your Project
This project requires strong structural work under each window due to the weight of the shuttering involved. So take advantage of your contractor while he/she is still building the concrete slab around the foundation area. If you do that then you won’t have to worry about cracking foundations which means fewer expensive repairs down the road. Also consider installing caulking around the edges of existing trim before installing replacement material. Doing both can help prevent water damage once the shutters go onto the wall.
Another benefit of doing prep work before installing replacements is that you avoid the issue of replacing material after it sets during construction. Once installed correctly a solid shutter system won’t allow sagging or warping. But since the old panels usually sag or warp slightly as the seasons pass, doing little to no preparation may mean having to replace them sooner than planned. Finally, if you haven’t used proper weather stripping prior to removing your current window treatment then you run the risk of moisture being trapped inside the house and causing problems like rotting mold or rot in furniture or wood paneling.
By preparing your home properly you reduce costs, potential injury risks to workers, and the possibility of losing materials due to improper handling. As always, get bids from several contractors from different trades, including roofing companies, electrical professionals, plumbing professionals, carpenters and painters. These types of businesses often provide better service because they specialize in a particular area. They will understand exactly what your existing walls and roof will stand up to and ensure your safety while working. When choosing a company you must remember that in most cases they would charge extra for “additional labor” unless you hire an independent company who only charges per job completed including permits.
Cost of California Shutters in Midlothian Texas
What Makes A Quality Product?
There needs to be some type of warranty offered either 1 Year Limited Warranty on most products or 2 years on premium products. If the customer does NOT like the product then simply bring back their original order and get a refund. We try to offer competitive prices but as always expect sales tax and shipping charges added to final price.
Can Be Customized For Each Project And Client Specific Needs.
For example, our Premium Wood Cali Shutters come standard with a 10′ roll width while other manufacturers only sell 5′. Some clients will request extra wide or custom windows which is no problem for us due to our in house manufacturing capabilities. Many of these companies cannot customize because they use 3rd party factories.
How Much Does The Installation Cost?
Each project will vary depending upon size, location, material choice, style, colors selected and windows being installed. Our average cost per window ranges approximately $400-$500+ depending on quality of construction. Most installations take anywhere from 8-10 hours based on each unique project. However, larger jobs will range and typically run closer to 15-20 hours as well. All labor costs are quoted separately prior to project completion. No matter the size of job, once ordered the delivery usually takes 4 business days. Shipping should not exceed $100 and often times goes below.
Which Type Of Material Do They Use?
Premium Solid Hardwood Shutters made from select species of oak, mahogany and holly. These materials are known to provide better protection against moisture and UV light than traditional vinyl material used by many competitors. Also these materials are significantly less expensive than aluminum, plastic or composite options available today. Additionally, the natural characteristics of solid wood shutters tend to stand up better over time under extreme weather conditions like the constant wind exposure common along the Gulf Coast. Premium wood shutters include either a 7mm or 11mm overlay applied to the front and rear edge of each shutter panel.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters tend to maintain consistent temperature levels inside and outside which could cause condensation problems especially near windows. Also, due to its thin profile, installing vinyl shutters does not increase home size. For homeowners who like the traditional style but hate maintenance, vinyl shutters would be perfect fit for them.
When deciding whether to go for wood or vinyl blinds for a specific space in the home, consider these factors first:
What material should I use for my shutters?
There many benefits associated with each type of window covering including the material used on them. When choosing materials, it pays to check the following things first:
Is this product durable?
Will it withstand frequent weather changes and high energy consumption? Is it going to hold up against termites and other pests? Can it handle heat damage so air conditioning systems don’t get overheated? Will it pass safety inspections? These questions provide insight into what quality materials are available, thus helping people make decisions related to their homes and surrounding areas.
How long am i supposed to wait until reupholstering?
For your shutters to stay looking good through years of wear and tear, be careful to avoid getting them reupholstered soon after purchase. Upkeep is usually required every five to six years or sooner depending on exposure to humidity, sunlight, strong winds, heavy snowfall, and extreme summertime conditions. If you leave your shutters unwashed or uncleaned for extended periods of time, bacteria builds up causing discolorations to form around doorjambs and along top edges. Eventually, molding becomes worn away making cleanups easier and repairs less costly. Keep in mind that some materials won’t tolerate cleaning effectively, including painted surfaces and composite wood products. They often contain chemical finishes intended to resist water stains and moisture buildup.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
And so I did…and I am proud to say that I’ve built Shutterboy’s reputation by providing premium products with excellent customer service — because no matter whether you’re buying for yourself or someone else, I believe good design matters. We take great pride in ensuring that all of our customers leave happy. My mission statement goes along these lines: “We provide top notch custom window treatments, designed through extensive research and backed by strong customer support.”
I’m excited to bring you the latest information on the state of the industry. If I find anything particularly exciting — I’ll share those tidbits with everyone. Here’s hoping these thoughts help you decide which shutters fit best for you.
Buy California Shutters Online
2.- When shopping around for the perfect fit for your home or condo, these benefits should be considered.
3.- If you live outdoors during warm seasons then consider the most durable models because many will become water damaged without proper protection; especially with heavy rains and strong winds prevalent across Southern California through winter months.
4.- Some California window treatments allow light to pass while blocking heat gain, which adds function. On the flip side, some shades provide extra insulation for energy savings.
5.- Consider your aesthetic style along with climate control, privacy and functionality when choosing a shade material.
6.– For optimal indoor air quality in summer, consider shutters made of plantation grown bamboo veneer paired with sun shielding silver reflective film, allowing natural ventilation and solar regulation, while keeping humidity levels comfortable.
7.– If you desire privacy for sleeping rooms but still want ample sunlight exposure when outside, you have several options available including vertical blinds which block only horizontal sight lines, roller blinds which completely block both horizontal and vertical sights, and blackout curtains which prevent all types of visibility.
8.- Many homeowners prefer the classic appeal of solid wooden shutters due to their longevity and timeless design. Wooden shutters can range in color and texture depending upon their species. Popular options include cedar, cypress, redwood and white pine. Wood is often painted or stained in multiple colors to enhance appearance. If you would rather purchase custom hardware than select ready-made, you may opt for painted steel hinges instead of brass ones, or pick a dark stain paint hue instead of bright white or lighter grey tones.
9– If you like the ease of automatic sliding doors in warmer temperatures, consider dual slider windows or fixed panel glass in place of traditional single pane glass, which offers less thermal efficiency through condensation when installed improperly. Dual slider units also enable greater accessibility for people who suffer from arthritis.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Midlothian
We offer top quality products, competitive prices, prompt customer service, and most importantly, exceptional craftsmanship – guaranteed. All of this translates into satisfied customers who return again and again because they love their beautiful and affordable residential property improvements. Whether you’re installing commercial grade screen door panels, wood shutters or vinyl storm protection systems, let Shutter Boys help you achieve your dreams of protecting your investment through superior design and high-quality material options.
Best California Shutters Midlothian
I hope these tips help you decide what type of shutters would work better in your home, but remember every house & condo requires different types of windows due to differences like size, shape, style, design etc.
Also note, although they can perform wonders we still should avoid installing those without proper care because improper installation could cause damage to you precious property in the long run..
There are several factors to take consideration when selecting Cali Shutters products. First you have to check yourself first if you really need them. Do you have privacy issues?
Do you just live in a busy area? Do you suffer noise problems? Is your window frame weak enough for those shutters? Does your building permit us to install them? If yes then great!
If no, then please move along to the next step.. Otherwise read further. We highly recommend contacting a professional who specializes in working inside buildings to get estimates and find you the perfect fit for your specific application..
I strongly suggest hiring only licensed professionals who hold proper licenses to handle and install the various kinds of shutter systems available.. Also always hire someone who does quality work.. They must be able to provide references / warranty information and explain everything very clearly in order to meet each customer’s expectations.. For example if the company I hired was unable to properly advise my needs due to bad service he/she provided me then I’m going to sue him/her personally since his business license gives him authority to speak regarding my project. So always keep in mind you’re dealing with experts.. Their job isn’t just to sell you stuff but rather to solve complex situations to ensure you’ll enjoy years of happiness with your shingles..
Some types of Cal Shutter come in many different styles and finishes therefore if possible visit multiple stores and ask questions prior purchase.. Be prepared to pay quite high prices however good sales people won’t lie.. Be careful though when visiting shops just find an honest guy who wants to earn fair living by selling quality products instead of trying to ripoff customers through fraud.. Just go somewhere which offers both good products AND offers exceptional personal service..
Motorized California Shutters Midlothian
• Awnings: This was my first choice because they allow homeowners to enjoy coolness without having to wear sunscreen. But the beauty of automating awning opening/closing isn’t merely that it keeps them closed; it saves energy. Automated systems typically control the opener from inside a home while it’s hot outside. As soon as temperatures dip below 70 degrees Fahrenheit, the homeowner simply turns on the air conditioner. Or if she has no AC, then she’ll still sleep well knowing her windows stay comfortable all night long.”Automation saves both homeowners money and the environment, which everyone loves, especially in the summertime” says Justin Houghton, president of Lutron Electronics Incorporated. “From a consumer standpoint, automated shades really feel like magic until you test drive them yourself.””I’m glad I finally got to experience it myself,” he continued. “My home feels warmer and cooler depending upon whether I leave them open or close them…and closing them during nighttime hours actually lowers energy usage by 40 percent. In fact, if you live in Southern California and get a good amount of sun exposure each day, you could save hundreds annually by installing automated shading.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. We offer both prefabricated & Custom Made Shutters that come straight to your door ready to install.
3. Our team will help select which type of shingle should be used depending upon your home/building style & needs. ShutterBoy’s products include; Classic Wood Shingle(Porch), Classic Vinyl Shingles & Metal Roofing Material. All of these siding types compliment each other extremely well making them great choices to meet the many styles available today. We carry several different colors and finish selections to fit your personal taste and preferences.
4. As a premium manufacturer specializing in the highest quality vinyl shutters & metal roofing material, Shutterboy’s offers some of the lowest prices around without compromising safety standards. If you want to save money but still get high-quality materials then this would definitely be a good choice for you.
5. For additional peace of mind, we offer 24 hr / 7 day customer service and guarantee everything we sell. No matter what happens after purchase, our staff stands behind every shutter they deliver with their 100% satisfaction guarantee.
6. Lastly, our commitment to providing superior customer support extends past just selling product. When you order through us, rest assured that you’ll receive exceptional personalized attention along with timely updates via email regarding shipment status. We strive to provide outstanding service and value while maintaining industry leading quality control measures.
7. So whether your project is big or small, we invite you to browse our collection of prebuilt options and take advantage of the benefits offered above. Our friendly sales representatives will work hard to answer questions you may have. Just call 1 (800) 727-2848 and speak to us live about how we can assist you in finding your perfect shutters solution. We’re always happy to hear from potential customers in the Midwest area who’d like to discuss the various advantages of installing shutters. Thank you in advance for checking out our website, and please feel free to contact us with any further inquiries you may have.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”