Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
McKinney’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in McKinney, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters McKinney Project
McKinney’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in McKinney with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in McKinney, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in McKinney and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near McKinney? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
McKinney’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN McKinney, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In fact, California shuttered windows are an extremely practical way to improve indoor air quality while still allowing sufficient natural light inside your home during the day. Additionally, there’s no better feeling than waking up to see those beautiful views outside after sleeping through winter.
But for most people buying a house or condo in Northern Texas, there isn’t always enough space on their property to install these types of window treatments without having walls removed, tearing down ceilings, building additional rooms, or moving existing structures around like deck sheds — unless you’re lucky enough to already own land that will accommodate all of these things.
This guide aims to help readers find the perfect fit of high-quality shutters for their individual needs. Here are some of the basic questions I’ve received over the years along with the answers, including my recommendations for what type of window treatment fits each situation, how to choose the proper size and shape, tips for installation, what other options exist, and which companies offer the highest-rated products.
I hope you enjoy reading this post!
Please contact me via email or leave a comment below with any questions, comments, complaints, suggestions, feedback, ideas, or anything else that pops into your head 🙂
Owner/Installer / Founder of Shutter Boys
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn | Website
(c) John Schultz 2018
If you found any information inaccurate or misleading, please e-mail us immediately via Support@shuttleboystx.
Motorized California Shutters McKinney
At Shutter Brothers, our passion lies in bringing you innovative solutions for modern day living, providing our customers with high quality products to enhance the value and beauty of their homes while making them function better than ever. We specialize in motorized window treatments, offering an extensive collection of shutters designed and manufactured specifically for homeowners who enjoy the convenience of automatic operation. Our mission is to provide exceptional service through outstanding products. Whether you’re considering installing automated windows yourself or hiring professional installers, our team will exceed expectations, ensuring total satisfaction throughout the project. From design consultation and custom order fulfillment to maintenance care programs, we strive to be the premier source for all types of home improvement.
We invite you to discover the benefits of motorization for your home today. If you would like to speak with one of our specialists, please feel free to contact us via phone at 877-SHUTTER-1, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.shutterbrothers.net/contact/.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We would love to introduce ourselves – Shutter Boys! We manufacture beautiful custom made wooden shutters. Our products include both exterior and interior wooden window treatments including plantation shutters, roller shades, draperies, Roman blinds, venetias, and many other styles available to fit most windows. And, since they’re manufactured right here in America, these California Shutters provide exceptional value while giving homeowners an amazing experience and superior customer service. If you live in Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia or West Virginia or anywhere else outside of California, don’t worry; we ship nationwide!
California Shutter Installation Tips & Advice
Installing Cali Shutters is no walk in the park — but once you get them installed, they will be perfect additions to your house and can increase property values substantially. Here are some things to consider when installing California shutters:
When choosing materials, remember that you should always install new items facing outward towards the street, rather than inward toward the building structure. This way, rain water won’t collect inside the building.
Make sure everything is well secured to prevent them from getting loose during strong winds or storms.
Don’t forget to put down your favorite carpeting first to keep your floors protected. Then lay a piece of felt under each side of every door frame and along baseboards before laying down your vinyl floor covering. After you’re finished, you’ll be able to use your existing carpets without damaging them.
If possible, avoid adding extra layers of insulation around vents, chimneys, roof gutters, and electrical boxes because this could cause moisture damage.
Before applying caulking sealant to trim boards, test the material against a few different types of paint colors to ensure it’s appropriate for the color scheme already chosen. Also note if trimming and/or painting will happen prior to final assembly.
After installing your shutters, leave them undisturbed until you see significant movement to ensure good alignment. Once the initial adjustment period passes, periodically check the alignment again just to make sure it hasn’t moved.
McKinney’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you haven’t seen Shutterboy’s video yet check them out below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZKMn7_XaQ8&feature=youtu.be Our mission is simple… We strive to be one of the highest rated California shutter manufacturers and installers around because our products meet the quality standards that have made us a favorite among some of Northern Texas’ most prominent architectural firms and homeowners alike.
In this edition we will highlight the top 5 trending materials used in modern day California Shutter installations; Timberframe, Faux Woodgrain, Stained Lumber, Alabaster Whiteboard Style and Woven Textile Fabric. As well as providing tips on proper sizing calculations during shuttering projects.
For every project, whether residential or commercial we recommend installing two layers of California shutters. We use 2″ x 4″ lumber exclusively for shutters and we feel strongly that the extra thickness adds rigidity, strength and longevity to each board which ultimately ensures high customer satisfaction. At SHUTTERBOYS, ALL of our boards come equipped with 3/4″ thick corner protectors, and they’re installed exactly like picture frames to ensure seamless corners when hung. Also note that at SHUTTERBOYS we only sell solid core 1×6 timber frame that provide superior stability and protection against moisture intrusion.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
2. Why Shouldn’t I install a Vinyl California Shutter? If you are buying into a house with an older style vinyl roof, then you definitely shouldn’t worry about installing wooden California Shutters. Your neighbors most likely will notice the difference and probably won’t appreciate you remodeling your front door while everyone else continues living in the same type of shingles as theirs.
3. When Should I Buy My California Hardwood Shutters Online? One of many things people get caught up in when planning their home improvements project or choosing windows during the sales period is when to order the products and when to actually purchase them. For example, if someone buys a pair of window blinds but hasn’t ordered the hardware that goes along side those blinds yet, does that mean that person isn’t going to buy the hardware? Not necessarily. They just haven’t purchased their curtains yet. This is common sense stuff. Why pay full price for something when you still have some negotiating/discussions left to go through? Also, consider buying your blinds only after you’ve already decided what color, texture, fabric, design, size, etc.., you’d like them to complement your dcor. And since it’s a good idea to take measurements beforehand, you’ll avoid spending additional hours ordering custom sizes because they aren’t ready.
4. Is DIY California Shutters Installation Worth it? Many homeowners think that DIY California Shutters installations saves them lots of cash and hassle. While you may save a little bit of time doing the job yourself, you’re really paying for nothing except sweat equity. Plus, your first thought of saving dollars on labor costs was usually a mistake. After all, even though contractors cost less than skilled workers, they almost always charge double what unskilled laborers would. On average, we found that each hour of skilled worker labor costs around $50 whereas an untrained laborer could easily earn closer to $15 per hour.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
So you wanna get some shutters put in your home? Well then this article is going to help out big time. If only every guide was like this… But alas, I am no genius and neither are most people who come through my door wanting shutters installed. So today I will talk about everything you need to consider when getting your shutters done, which includes but isn’t limited to; materials used, cost/benefit analysis, timeline, and quality control measures. We’ll go through each aspect of the project with pictures and tips on what makes great materials, why they matter, and how to find them locally. All of these factors combined will allow us to answer the question of whether or not you should invest the time and energy in installing shuttering yourself.
But first things first, before we dive into the nitty gritty details of building a house, we need to establish some basic parameters regarding what exactly constitutes a good deal for the homeowner. I won’t be giving recommendations on what type of material or style to use because for me personally, I love a classic look without being able to spend thousands of dollars to achieve.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to helping people find a good fit for their home decorating needs, the company offers custom window treatments such as blinds, shades, curtains, roller shutters, louvers, and plantation shutters — all made in North America. Shutterboy’s factory in San Diego produces a wide selection of premium wooden shutters, blinds, and other accessories in multiple colors and styles. They use top quality materials including oak, teak, cedar, bamboo, cypress, redwood, walnut, poplar, pine, maple and cherry, which all help keep energy costs down while providing long lasting value.
We offer FREE shipping on most orders, and we provide same day delivery in many areas in California, New York City, Chicago and Boston. You will receive an email confirmation once your order ships with your order details. You will always receive email updates regarding your package status during transit and after arrival. Please note that due to high volume of customer service requests, please allow us 2 business days to respond to emails. We strive to ship every item within 24 hours, Monday through Friday except holidays. All shipments are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise specified.
Cost of California Shutters in McKinney Texas
• What types of windows and doors should use shutters?
• When do shutters work well?
• The different styles and sizes available to homeowners today
What Types of Windows Should Use Shutter Installation
Window type | Average cost per window $| Number of homes using shutters in this area| Percent increase/decrease in usage in 2019 vs 2018 | Percentage growth in sales vs average price per square foot in home
1. Sliding patio door | $6,700-$14,800| 468 homes used shutters in the state of TX| 3% decrease in usage | 3.9 % Growth per square feet sold
2. French Door | $7,000-$12,300| 909 homes used shutters in the state of TX| 1% increase in usage | 0.5% Growth per square feet sold
3. Bay Window | $10,200-$16,500| 859 homes used shutters in the state of TX| 5% decrease in usage | 2.4% Growth per sq ft sold
When Do Shutters Work Well?
Shutters are most often seen being installed in areas like kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms, laundry rooms, entryways and garages. The reason for shuttering these particular spaces is due to the fact they receive plenty of heat during the summer months and they tend to be darker than other parts of the house. These particular locations will benefit greatly from having some form of shading.
In addition to providing shade and protection against UV rays in certain areas, shutters can actually enhance the beauty of the space they cover. They provide privacy, block noise, help keep cool air inside while allowing warm air to escape outside, help control light coming through windows, and protect walls.
Different Styles & Sizes Available Today
There are many different varieties of shutters available today in both modern and traditional style designs. The main difference between them lies in the way each operates; whether they slide along rails or are attached with hinges and latches. Modern sliding shutters come in various materials including vinyl, aluminum, composite fiberglass and steel.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. All shutters come standard with a lifetime warranty against warping and rotting. If we screw something together poorly you get a full replacement or refund.
3. When installing, please follow proper installation procedures. Do not install without professional installation help available.
4. We strive to provide superior customer experience through exceptional service. From ordering to shipping to delivery, we will take care of everything.
5. We love sharing industry knowledge and providing education around the art of home improvement. We hope to become a resource in the community.
6. And finally, we promise to always be honest with you. No matter which direction the world takes us in, we will still stand behind what makes us great — the product, the people and the brand.
Professional California Shutters Installation In McKinney
This guide covers everything you should be aware of in order install the best California Shutters. We explain why these particular styles are best suited for home owners living in coastal regions as well as inland cities including Dallas/ Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City and many other areas around Texas.
We have tested hundreds of products to find the ones that are most suitable for every homeowner’s specific needs. Our team members test each design to ensure quality craftsmanship meets consumer expectations.
Read More About This Product Below:
Our Mission Statement: At Shutterboyz, we’re passionate about providing premium custom wood shutters, blinds, shades, window coverings and screens that enhance curb appeal, increase property value and protect against sun damage and extreme humidity. We believe high standards demand high prices—but you get exactly what you pay for. No matter where you buy from us, whether in stores, online, through agents or directly to customers, you’ll always receive excellent customer service, first class materials and unmatched attention to detail. We stand behind this belief 100%. Read Less…
About Us: ShutterBoyz was founded on core values of honesty, integrity and respect among employees, vendors and clients. All relationships are held sacred and valued. These core principles serve to foster a family environment of fun, trust, fairness and loyalty. From day 1, we strive to exceed client expectations by working efficiently, thoroughly, ethically and honestly. As part of our dedication to exceeding expectations, we offer superior workmanship, timely deliveries and exceptional service. Whether you own residential real estate, run a small business or manage a large construction project, rest assured you’ve selected the right partner in ShutterBoyz for home furnishings. Visit Shutter Boyz on Facebook…
Buy California Shutters Online
When should I use them?
Where to buy California Shutters?
How to Install Wood California shutters? (with step-by-step instructions!)
This guide covers topics including:
1. Why wood shingle style shutters are popular
2. Where to purchase wood shutters
3. Installation tips & tricks!
Why choose wood California Shutters?
Wood is beautiful, functional AND affordable. Not only will this type of material help enhance curb appeal, it can be customized to meet specific aesthetic and design needs. For years our customers have told us they wanted something different than traditional vinyl windows and sliding glass doors. And while we always recommend installing quality products, a lot of people don’t feel like spending thousands of dollars for custom made windows and doors just because they want something unique. But with wood shutters, you get everything you need in one package! They’re customizable, durable, maintenance-free, energy efficient and low on cost compared to other options available today. We offer wood shutters in both fauxwood and natural wood finishes. Both styles come with premium hardware which ensures long lasting functionality and looks that will stand the test of time. If you love the idea of adding something special but aren’t comfortable paying thousands of dollars upfront then these are great choices for you.
Installing Wood California
Shutters in Your New House
If you’ve bought or built a home recently, chances are you’ll notice some gaps around windows and doors. These are often caused by improper trimming during construction or poor craftsmanship that leaves spaces between boards. This is why having wooden door panels installed correctly is crucial. When properly installed, wooden panels eliminate those nasty gaps and allow air to circulate freely through every room of your house. Our team offers professional installation services for all brands of wood shutters. From single-panel shutters to double-hung units, we will take care of you no matter whether you install wood shutters yourself or call upon a pro to do the job for you. Here’s another reason to consider buying real wood shutters; many homeowners find themselves wanting to sell quickly after moving into a newly purchased property.
Best California Shutters McKinney
In addition to providing information related to specific products like windows treatments and accessories, I am going to be discussing topics surrounding this subject matter that are relevant including but certainly not limited to:
Window Treatments Trends & Design Trends for Your Home Interior Style.
Types Of Window Coverings For Different Types Of Homes.
How To Select A Product In Order To Save Money On Upkeep And Installation Costs.
Choosing Materials In Case There Is Some Damage During Installation Or Repair Work.
Tips About Using Vinyl Shutter Products For Their Benefits, Advantages, Disadvantages, Uses/Benefits, Etc..
I hope these articles help people find inspiration on home improvement projects they would love to tackle themselves while avoiding common pitfalls during the design stage. Thank you for reading my article about installing California Shutters and please come back to see updates.
We always recommend checking with local building officials first whenever making additions to home interiors. They regulate safety standards for residential homes, and most importantly building codes can vary greatly depending upon location. This guide covers general guidelines to install shutters without having problems with building inspectors, however every project should be taken seriously due to regulations. If shutters aren’t installed according to standard practices then issues can arise or lead to fines being levied against homeowners and builders. Always check the local rules and take extra precautions. Please enjoy.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”