Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Magnolia’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Magnolia, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Magnolia Project
Magnolia’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Magnolia with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Magnolia, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Magnolia and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Magnolia? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Magnolia’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Magnolia, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Magnolia Texas
But is your shuttering system outdated, inefficient, and possibly dangerous? If it’s in dire shape, then chances are high it needs replacement sooner rather than later.
However, this decision isn’t always straightforward because most residential builders won’t pay extra for shutters unless they offer some sort of aesthetic benefit. So why would you shell out cash for something you could just paint white and call “new?” Well, here’s one reason: You get better energy efficiency.
Here’s another thing: Shoppers who buy California Shutters tend to spend $5,500 per window — which works out to be one of the lowest prices among comparable products nationwide. And even though those price tags seem steep, the return you receive in terms of lower heating/cooling costs makes the investment worthwhile. Plus, these windows perform like no other type of window could ever hope to match them.
To sum things up, if you live in Texas or a similar climate, installing California Shutters on your existing wooden siding will give you the following benefits:
1) Improve Energy Efficiency: These beautiful windows are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they actually serve a real purpose. They keep heat inside during summer months and prevent cold air infiltration through winter seasons.
2) Reduce Heating Bills: Not only does this reduce your utility bills by preventing energy losses caused by drafts and excessive heat gain, it helps you save hundreds annually on gas or electricity usage.3) Make Your House More Beautiful: When people see shutters on your house, they immediately associate that particular style with warmth and luxury, making your property instantly appealing to buyers.4) Create A Sense Of Privacy From Outside Viewers: People love being able to peek into rooms without having to disturb anyone inside. By installing shutters, you’ll ensure maximum privacy while still letting everyone outside view everything happening on the opposite side of your wall.
California Shutters Installation in Magnolia TX.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In this post I am going to teach you step-by-step instructions on installing custom wooden shutters in your home or business. These instructions apply equally well to both traditional timber window treatments, including plantation shutters, blinds, vertical shades, horizontal shades, Roman shade and roller shades, but the focus of these images show wooden shutters primarily because they are my preference.
Buy California Shutters Online
What factors to consider prior to buying California shutters…
How to buy California shutters on Amazon FBA
California shutter types and installation techniques
Why choosing a particular color matters…
Whether you should leave your windows unfinished.
If you’re reading this post, chances are good I could tell you who won my latest bet.
(I just checked my email and saw that my daughter was asking me why she had trouble starting her car yesterday. When I told her that someone said something bad happened because they were going through her purse, she replied “what?!” And then laughed).
So what did I see today while riding my bike around town? On many of the cars parked along side streets, signs taped to the bottom doors stating that someone stole $1,000 worth of stuff (or close enough to that amount), including sunglasses, wallets, purses, keys, cell phone chargers, flashlights, cash, iPods and other electronic items.
Of course, no one wanted to admit anything, but after seeing these things disappear, people must be thinking, “Gee, I wonder who has a few extra dollars to spend?” But the truth is, most of us already own plenty of nice gadgets without spending anywhere near $1000. So instead of feeling sorry for thieves, why not use this trend to encourage folks to take care of the little valuables they carry around with them, especially those hard to replace like a wallet?
For starters, try putting stickers inside the pockets on pants and coats saying “My belongings cost less than yours, please return to finder”. Or write messages like “Take back your property” and tape them onto every visible pocket.
But the real thing to remember is that this practice isn’t meant to harm anyone. Thieves aren’t stealing stuff simply because they’re bored; they steal because they believe it’s easier to pilfer something valuable than to steal goods of lower value.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We offer both residential and commercial installations of custom shutters, but each requires slightly different approaches to achieve quality craftsmanship.
Before going further, please note that this article applies only to Custom Wood Shutters manufactured by ShutterBoys and does NOT apply to vinyl windows, blinds or shades made by companies other than Shutterbods!! They simply cannot meet the same industry standard specifications. We hope this clarifies matters. 🙂
There are two basic types of custom wooden shutters commonly used today—wooden sliding and louvered/sliding. Both styles work well, though some homeowners prefer either style. For instance, some love those clean lines and crisp colors associated with louvers because they often reflect light differently than sliders. Others enjoy having the ability to close their windows without removing them completely since they prefer privacy and quietness during certain times of day.
For both styles of shutters, one must keep in mind that while they are designed to mimic traditional plantation shutters, no single shutter design can duplicate every aspect of those wonderful historic craftsman pieces. Some are stronger, better insulated and more weatherproof than others; however, none offers total protection against moisture damage like real plantation shutters. Most are engineered differently, including their unique hardware systems and methods for opening and closing, along with their specific finishes, patterns and color palettes. These factors should inform your decision process for selecting a particular style. After making choices on these fronts, consider adding additional features such as security/fire rated hardware, extra insulation for heat retention, built-ins, faux molding strips, crown mouldings, top rails or bottom rails, and multiple glass sizes.
When considering materials, remember that wooden shutters may be painted after manufacturing, giving rise to the “painted-on look.” But unless special considerations are taken care of, these ‘finished’ surfaces will eventually discolor—a problem exacerbated by exposure to sunlight.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Most people think they only use blinds or curtains, but shutters offer many advantages that most homeowners aren’t aware of. From energy savings to improved indoor comfort to architectural style, shutters provide real benefits whether used individually or combined with other types windows treatments.
When buying shutters, take note of the following considerations:
Durability — Does this material resist moisture well enough to withstand frequent exposure to rain, snow or humidity? Do the materials hold paint and wallpaper and will it be weather resistant long after they’ve been installed? Is the frame made of aluminum, steel or fiberglass? Fiberglass frames tend to bend easier than metal ones, making them less durable. Most manufacturers recommend against installing aluminum screens because the aluminum tends to rust. However, aluminum does work fine for small areas like door panels or patio covers. Aluminum’s lightweight construction gives it durability comparable to traditional wooden doors, but aluminum won’t naturally rot. If you’re planning to install aluminum on a patio screen though, you must first stain, seal and UV treat the surface before installing the aluminum panel.
Installation Cost — Some companies charge extra fees for labor costs associated with installing the products (such as removing old exterior trim). Others will include those costs in the overall price. Make sure you understand exactly what these charges entail, especially if you intend to hire someone else to complete the job.
Sustainability – Many companies sell environmentally friendly or recyclable materials. Be aware of which ones meet your needs before spending large amounts of cash. For example, bamboo is generally cheaper then vinyl and composite siding is typically better for environment than PVC. But remember that you’ll pay extra for each unit of recycled content in every product.
Design Options — Will you go big and bold or stick to minimalistic designs? Or perhaps you’d prefer something somewhere in the middle.
Motorized California Shutters Magnolia
Motorizable California Shutters offer many unique advantages including:
• Efficient operation that uses less electricity than traditional manual models
• Easy care
• Can be operated remotely
• No tools required during installation other than a screwdriver
We will also discuss common installations issues and possible solutions specific to each model. Additionally, this post highlights some key facts to consider prior to buying. Finally, the latest innovations in material composition as well as manufacturing practices used to produce these incredible products will be discussed. When considering California Shutters, please keep in mind that most manufacturers use high grade materials to construct these units. Although newer products tend to feature superior finishes, construction techniques and durability, older units still hold up exceptionally well. Also note that many motorized models still rely heavily on metal fasteners such as screws/nails. Since we are located in Southern California, the weather varies quite dramatically. If you live in areas facing harsh winter conditions or climates prone to water damage, our recommendations should serve you adequately until springtime rolls around again. We will not only address the top brands, but focus on those manufactured specifically for homeowners (i.e. custom built) because these types of options usually include additional customization options. For those interested in installing their own, it is always recommended to hire a professional installer who specializes in installing California Shutters. A reputable company would provide references upon request. Below we list those brands considered “top tier” along with detailed descriptions, photos depicting typical home decor configurations, and links to retailers selling their offerings. Please take the following information into consideration when shopping for your next unit(s). *Note: Some pictures displayed below depict existing homes owned by real people that were featured in articles published on shutteringmagazine.com. They’re presented solely for illustrative purposes.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Shutter boys was founded because people wanted quality shuttering materials made locally in America. Not just anyone could come in, slap together plywood and sell it under a different business name. We knew if we did things correctly we would be able to provide something unique to the market and stand apart in both our material selection as well as overall service delivery.
When building a business model around providing high quality shutters, you run the risk of getting burned out on shutters fast since every project seems to be completely different than the last. Our mission isn’t just to manufacture beautiful shutters, but to be a full blown solution provider that helps homeowners achieve their dream home while maintaining a healthy financial balance and lifestyle in the process.
We started making custom wood shutters almost one year prior to launching the website. At first, we built our own design software which allowed us to iterate faster by developing prototypes quickly and testing them against customer feedback before producing actual units. After doing this for roughly half a dozen projects, we realized the problem wasn’t really a lack of good ideas, but rather one of execution. Once we had developed our prototype workflow down pat, everything went super smooth. By being fully prepared going into our next project, we found ourselves having no shortage of inspiration nor creativity when presented with new potential designs, leading to a large increase in productivity overall.
I’ve spent most of my adult life surrounded by windows and shutters. While it’s true that many other professions have similar exposure to their subject matter, few things bring me closer to the world of windows/shutters than working side-by-side with a builder installing shutters in a client’s property. Every single day you’re exposed to hundreds or thousands of details that go overlooked until somebody points them out during construction.
Best California Shutters Magnolia
2. DIY Installation Videos – Learn why I love doing my own shutter installations because they’re easier than ever before.
3. Shower Panels – These days many homeowners prefer to install shower panels instead of installing custom tile walls. Here’s why. And I show some videos explaining how to install them correctly…(more…)
4. Low Voltage Lighting Installations – Many people use low voltage lighting systems in their bathrooms these days. They offer a lot of benefits like saving energy and having no AC/DC wiring required. In fact most homes today already have the electrical service running through them, meaning less work for us installers.(more…)
5. Weatherization Tips – One thing you should watch out for during the upcoming winter season is moisture getting inside of wall cavities and windows. Check out the video below from @shutterboysthat shows tips on preventing moisture issues while making the outside feel nice and warm without losing heat:(more…)
6. More On the Door Panel Design Trend – If you follow me on Twitter (@shutterbros), then you probably saw that I posted a door panel design trend post earlier in 2019. Well, here’s another article talking about how popular the “Modern” style in 2022 will be. So check out this latest trend piece.(Read full blog content)(hide)
7. Custom Cabinetry Options – People always ask me which cabinet options are the easiest ones and which designs I recommend since I’m such a fan of modern cabinetry (with clean lines). But honestly, every person needs something different depending on his/her personal tastes and preferences. In this blog i tell you about three types of cabinets that are relatively inexpensive but still very customizable.(read full blog content)(hide)
8. Vinyl Siding Replacement Trends – Another trending topic in the industry in 2020 was vinyl siding replacement projects. As you know, vinyl siding makes house exteriors attractive.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Magnolia
If there is ever a good reason to replace windows is because they cannot be caulked properly. If you have experienced this issue, please contact us immediately, since replacing windows after being installed incorrectly will only lead to worse problems down the road. For example: poor ventilation due to improper caulk seal around exterior vents could cause mold growth inside the home while an improperly sealed window frame may allow moisture intrusion causing damage to drywall behind the window assembly. We recommend installing exterior wall shutters early enough for proper drying to ensure better longevity and strength of the structure.
Here are some other trends worth mentioning:
– More people choosing custom built homes, meaning less uniformity among homes overall, but increasing quality standards of building materials, workmanship, finishes, and design details across the industry.
– Increasing focus on energy efficiency and conservation through innovative building methods, green technology options like solar power and insulation products, combined with state legislation, especially in Northern climates.
– As homeowners become increasingly aware of their environmental impact, sustainable living practices gain traction. Many companies provide eco-friendly solutions to help reduce energy consumption and water usage during construction. Green initiatives are becoming standard practice.
We hope these trends continue to evolve.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope this helps get you started on your next project. If you have questions about this article or anything else feel free to reach out. We can help get you installed quickly, professionally, and safely. Thank you, and good luck!
In this day and age, people use various devices to connect to the internet. Whether it could be through laptops, desktops or mobiles; these gadgets play vital role to keep us connected to everything around the world. As technology advances and new products emerge, it becomes increasingly important to stay ahead of the competition. One thing people often neglect though is security. While you may think that you have nothing to hide online, it’s always better safe than sorry. Here are the top 5 privacy concerns in 2020 and how to solve them.
We’ve compiled a list of things you should consider doing to protect yourself while staying anonymous online.
1. Use Different Browser Versions
One way to ensure that no one tracks you across multiple browsers is to switch between them frequently. For example, Chrome offers Incognito mode which lets you browse the web without leaving behind traces that can lead back to your identity. Firefox, on the other hand, has Private Browsing feature which prevents cookies from being stored, allowing you to surf anonymously.
2. Delete Cookies & Cache Data Frequently
Cookies collect small amounts of data and allow websites to store certain preferences. They can also contain sensitive information like passwords which hackers can potentially access through cookie sniffing techniques. Deleting cookies regularly ensures that hackers cannot easily steal personal details from sites.
3. Change Passwords Often
Changing passwords every few months isn’t enough anymore. Hackers have become extremely sophisticated and will try to gain access via brute force methods. This involves testing thousands or millions possible combinations to crack the password.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In addition to being able to keep your temperature comfortable during hot months, this type of door will protect your house against fire spread because these types of shutters prevent flames from climbing up wall surfaces. When choosing a particular type of exterior window treatment, the primary consideration should always be functionality and safety rather than aesthetics.
Vinyl windows do not burn easily but vinyl does tend to warp over time due to the effects of UV radiation. They also shrink slightly under pressure. These problems often lead to cracking and distressing of thin materials. Additionally, some vinyl products leave residue inside the frame after removal. If left unattended, this residue can attract allergens and mold spores. Once again, function must prevail over appearance and style; therefore, many homeowners opt to go with steel frames instead of vinyl for those who care about cleanliness and peace of mind.
Another thing to consider is whether you would prefer custom hardware built specifically for the size of your home or ready made brackets that match existing trim pieces and allow you to install yourself. We offer both options. For example, the Brackets feature a “snap lock system” which makes them extremely customizable to fit almost every frame style, shape and length.
We use top quality pine lumber for our products and only select suppliers who follow industry standards. All of our products comply with current building codes around the country.
Your shutter choice depends on several factors including climate, design preference/style preferences, architectural details, cost constraints, energy efficiency requirements, maintenance concerns and style and material choices of existing property paint colors.
If you already own another window type then you might consider switching to something else. A popular alternative is adding multiple windows per sash (also referred to as double hung). Double hung windows, however, tend to produce drafty conditions unless properly sealed.
Magnolia’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
This week I would like to discuss our top 10 most popular shutters for sale. These products range from the classic wooden shutter to unique architectural designs; each offering something different and special to fit every style, décor, and homeowner’s needs. We carry many different styles and finishes, from traditional to contemporary, modern & transitional. Our wide array of options will definitely be able to cater to every taste. So sit back and relax while I show you my favorite choices.
#1 Wood Shutter
Wood shutters are some of the oldest types of window treatments around, dating back thousands of years ago. Today, they remain among the most popular window coverings because of their timeless elegance and simplicity. Wood shutters come in many varieties ranging from basic paneled shutters that feature no decoration to intricate multi-panel designs with detailed carving, molding, and accents. Some of the more common wood variations include cedar, pine, mahogany, redwood and cypress. If you love beautiful natural colors, be sure to check out our rich selection of handcrafted reclaimed wood shutters available exclusively through us. Many of these shutters feature original hardware such as finials and hinges. Our wood shutters are backed by exceptional craftsmanship, superior materials and an amazing warranty.
#2 Timber Frame Windows
Timber frame windows are among the finest window solutions available today. Not only due to their stunning beauty but also their durability — they withstand extreme weather conditions better than other forms of window protection. While timber frames are not quite as aesthetically pleasing as other window treatment choices, they are still highly sought after for this reason.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”