Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Hockley’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Hockley, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Hockley Project
Hockley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Hockley with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Hockley, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Hockley and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Hockley? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Hockley’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Hockley, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Hockley
This article focuses specifically on custom built homes and condos in San Francisco Bay Area, but similar concepts apply statewide across the U.S. All photos below show actual installations, and every image was taken on location.
Here is the latest update of these options from the leading manufacturers:
Wooden Shutter Designs | Wood Shutter Colors & Finishes
(Click Here For More Information About Our Wooden Shutters And A History Of Their Construction)
Custom Made Customized | Built By Hand | Quality Guaranteed
Made From Real Wood Only Hand Sawn Lumber, No Imitations Or Plywood Used
Covered Under One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Exterior Vinyl / Composite Window Exteriors
Window Film Protection Against Dirt, Grime, UV Rays, Rain And Snow
Listed Below Is An Example Of An Interior Design Project Where We Could Have Applied These Same Products But Instead Selected Traditional Sliding French Doors. This Was Due To Budget Constraints.
If You Consider Building A New House Or Remodeling Your Current One In The Future, Then Read On. Keep Reading Because I Will End Up Talking About Many Things Including Energy Efficiency, Sustainable Materials, & Other Important Factors When Selecting A Designer/Builder For Both Projects.
Why Not Try Something Different From The Above Images & Use Timber Frames? Well If You Want Tasteful Natural Beauty, Then Do So!! But Remember, As Most People Say, “Beauty Comes At A Price”. To Put It Simply, They Think They Don’t Need Vinyl Windows, Glass Walls, Etc. If You Agree With Me, Then Go Ahead And Install Them. However, Just Make Sure You Buy High Grade Vinyl Windows (Practical Low E), Premium Quartz Fiberglass Insulation, Triple Pane Glazing, Etc. Otherwise, Just Ignore Us And Continue Doing Whatever YOU THINK IS BEST.
Cost of California Shutters in Hockley Texas
In today’s world where everyone wants something “instantly available”. We seem to be moving forward toward becoming more disposable than ever before. I am personally starting to see this trend increase across my clients homes here in Houston TX. People often think their home is unique because they live somewhere special; well, most people just have a house. So why should anyone care to buy custom shutters? Well, I believe your investment shouldn’t go unnoticed because you chose to invest in your home and decor by choosing California shutters instead of another material like vinyl siding or awnings. California Shutters will always stand out no matter the cost and design choice because they offer unmatched quality craftsmanship. They are made with thick durable boards which provide strength along with superior insulation properties. They have several styles including pocket style, sliding doors, plantation blinds, vertical louvers, roman shades, solar screens, etc… California Shutters come in different colors, patterns, textures, finishes & designs to fit every personality and preference. When it comes to picking the proper shade match/paint for your home, it can sometimes be confusing. Not only does each window’s size, shape, opening width and height affect the color selection but the type and texture of trim around windows, the weather conditions where your property sits in relation to other houses near yours and many other factors must be considered. At Shutter Boys, we strive to bring together our customers dream window covering ideas while guiding them through the process selecting the perfect products for their personal taste and space requirements and then installing them properly. Each person’s tastes, preferences, budgets and lifestyles vary greatly making finding the best solution difficult especially if you aren’t knowledgeable about these things already. If you would like some guidance in this area please feel free to contact me anytime by phone call 832-852-6226 or email email@example.com so we can discuss your needs and help find something great for you to complete the project. My company strives to meet customer needs.
Buy California Shutters Online
Buy California Shutters From Local Installer | Shutter Boys
If you live anywhere else but Southern California, it could be challenging to find someone locally who installs custom window treatments like California shutters. If you live elsewhere and still want to get shuttered, here’s a quick way to order them shipped straight to your door without having to drive across town or spend hours searching through hundreds of different stores in person. Just order your windows shuttered online, pick which style you’d like, then select “local install” during checkout (it will cost a bit more per install due to shipping costs). Once the installer gets your order, he’ll call you back to schedule an appointment. At the appointed day, the installer will bring everything to your home (shipping can take 2 weeks), measure for exact sizes, and apply your shutters in just 3 days. And best of all, you save money since you weren’t paying for gas, toll roads, or parking fees while driving around town trying to find someone willing/able to help install them!
California Window Blinds | Buy California Window Treatments | Shutters | Shades | Wood Panels | Privacy Film | Custom Curtains | Shutter Repair Service | Installation Services | Local Installers | Shuttering Contractors | California Door Hardware Store
Privacy & Cookies Policy
By clicking “I agree” you hereby acknowledge and accept the terms outlined in our Privacy Statement. Our Terms & Conditions of Use (hereinafter “T&C”) apply to any use of the Website and associated software unless otherwise stated.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden shutters offer durability, maintenance freedom, affordability and ease for DIY installations.
Vinyl shutters provide better insulation against sun heat than timber, which makes them great options during hot summer months. They also feature excellent sound reduction properties; however they aren’t suitable for high wind climates because they tend to blow down easily.
Both types of shutters should be installed properly according to the guidelines below. If you install them incorrectly, you could damage both types.
Here are some tips to follow when installing either type of shutter system.
1. Make sure the window opening is clean, dry and flat and the frame isn’t warped or bent.
2. Install weather stripping around windows and doors and apply caulking along door edges to prevent drafts inside.
3. For safety purposes, always check to see whether hardware is accessible outside the building so repairs can be made in case of breakage. And consider adding deadbolts to exterior doors.
4. Check window frames frequently to ensure proper sizing and fit. When necessary, adjust framing members until they meet the desired measurements. Be careful that the ends of the sash do not touch the stop blocks. Also remember that the top tracks must extend no farther than 3 inches above floor level.
5. Use caulk or silicone sealant between glass panes to protect against moisture problems and leaks caused by temperature fluctuations and condensation.
6. Cleaning and maintaining wooden shutters requires minimal effort. Simply wipe away dirt and dust buildup with water and mild soap solution to restore luster and shine, and then rinse thoroughly under running water. Wipe away spills immediately to keep paint from chipping. Apply a coat of stain protector once per year to prolong the life span of the material. For cleaning vinyl shutters, use dishwashing liquid mixed with warm water.
7. Always follow manufacturers’ instructions for applying stain protection and maintain the surface until the next time you refinish a shutter.
8. For additional convenience, add self-clicking hinges to the bottom rails.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Each company varies widely in terms of quality, materials used, durability and price point; however, they all provide superior protection against extreme weather conditions, bugs and other pests while maintaining energy efficiency. A properly installed shingle will help protect and enhance your home during adverse winter climates like rainstorms and snow storms. Properly selected shutters help reduce air conditioning costs and keep condensation inside in summer climates. These same qualities are essential today because these homes tend to be warmer than those built prior to 1970. Today’s homeowners would rather live comfortably without sacrificing insulation values than install expensive window treatments. We feel confident in this knowledge because our own research shows us the vast majority of customers who purchase shutters prefer them to windows since they cost less upfront while providing better value long term. For example, a study conducted by the U.S. Green Building Council found that the average residential buyer paid $1,400-$4,000 for shutters versus $18,500 to replace single glazed vinyl windows.[i] Other studies show that the overall annual savings from installing high impact glass doors, storm doors and patio screens averages 20% lower heating bills.[ii][iii].
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In order to meet today’s homeowners needs, Shutterboy’s continues to adapt & evolve. While keeping our core values and beliefs firmly planted.
From design inspiration to final completion, each step along the way takes place only after careful consideration and analysis. With this approach we keep ourselves constantly aware of market changes and consumer requirements, resulting in better solutions for our customers.
For those who prefer hands on experience; please schedule a consultation appointment and visit our manufacturing facility located in Rancho Cucamonga CA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling purposes.
To learn more about our family owned business and how we operate check out “How We Work” section below.
OUR PRODUCT LINE.
Fiberglass Shutters/Wooden Sh shutters
Pest Control Services
Custom Window Coverings & Architectural Design Service
HOW WE WORK.
At your first meeting with Shutter Boy’s, we work closely together to determine your project size, material preferences, the type of construction you would like, and whether we agree to use custom woodwork, paint color pallets, stain colors, finishes, hardware or other specialty items you’d like incorporated during fabrication. At this point we’ll go ahead and discuss other options available to get started including fabricating and installing customized blinds, sliding glass doors or patio coverings as well as other types of window treatments that can compliment your existing windows and provide long term benefits. For additional information regarding how to select the perfect solution for you, see “Choosing A Product” Section Below.
Inspection / Measurements.
Best California Shutters Hockley
While most homeowners prefer traditional blinds in terms of ease of use, many find them aesthetically displeasing due to the fact they lack functionality. These types of curtains often only allow light to pass through which makes rooms feel dark. On the contrary, California shutters block out unwanted sunlight as well as heat energy during extreme summer months. They also reduce glare from nearby windows which improves visibility inside homes especially those with large picture windows.
Additionally, the ability to customize California shutters adds tremendous value to the homeowner who desires specific style and color choices which are virtually impossible with a standard curtain. Customize your choice of colors and patterns, including custom designs and fabric options, from dozens of available styles and materials, giving your house a personal touch. Not every customer needs this level of customization but for someone who does, California shutters are perfect.
To install a California shutter, the first step is measuring the opening to be covered. Then follow the instructions provided by each company regarding measurements and how to measure properly to ensure no gaps occur once installed. Next, determine whether you would like the California shade(s), roller shades/shadespan, or both and then decide which type you’d like; vertical panels, horizontal rollers, horizontal shadespan or dual systems. California shutters come in various sizes ranging in length from 30 inches (76 cm) to 72 inches (183cm). Once the desired size is determined, select a material and pattern that appeals to your tastes along with fabric type. Lastly, purchase the California shutters you selected and begin preparing the space to hang them. For example, cut down trees surrounding the area where you wish to place California shutters, remove shrubs and vines to prevent damage to the windows when hanging, and remove furniture to avoid scratches. Once everything else is prepared, hang the California shutters. Afterward, take some photos showing different angles to help customers visualize their choices better. Finally, enjoy your newly designed space.
We hope you found this post interesting.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We’ve taken some of our most popular styles that we sell in store and added them to our website. We’re calling these “California Inspired” Shutters because they bring together several design influences including French Country, English Cottage, Spanish Colonial & American Craftsmanship (we love old things). Here are the details of all the new designs on our newly redesigned Web page and our blog.
In case you missed them… checkout our other blogs below…
This blog posts include information regarding how to measure and size windows, doors, molding sizes and shapes, the various types of hardware used and materials choices. For example window measurements for entryway doors should be no shorter than 30 inches tall and 36 inches wide and should be framed with 3/4 inch thick glass. These dimensions vary depending upon whether you live in the country or city but they should always meet building codes. If you find yourself wanting some ideas for framing your home consider reading our “How to Install Framed Windows” blog.
If you’d like to get a good idea of what’s currently available in terms of colors for your project take a few minutes to read one of our recent articles entitled “What Color Should My Window Be?”
https://www.shuttersbyshock……, https://www.shutterb…… & http://www…..
These 2 blog’s focus on interior design topics ranging from furniture arrangement to color palettes which are relevant and interesting. Our blog about California inspired shutters focuses on design trends in California inspired shutters. You’ll learn everything from choosing a style to making recommendations based on your preferences and personal taste.
For those interested in a specific topic you can browse through each category listed below.
Motorized California Shutters Hockley
For those homeowners who prefer not having windows exposed to outside weather conditions we offer motorized shutters. These models allow you to close off your exterior window completely while still allowing light through the opening.
Motorization makes these shutters ideal for areas like balconies and porches because they eliminate drafts without sacrificing natural lighting.
We recommend installing a pair of shutters on each side of each sliding door. For those homes with multiple doors this will help ensure a consistent appearance across the home.
If you would like to learn more about our products please visit us at www.shuttershoponline.com or call 877 667 2222 today.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This guide will show homeowners like yourself step by step instructions on how to install the most popular styles of window coverings available today. From Vinyl Blinds to Aluminum Composite Shades and everything else in-between these are the top rated products in their category because they work well, fit perfectly, look fabulous and stay quiet during operation. I am going to walk you through every type of blind, curtain or shade, drapery and valence imaginable with this information but first, lets go back to the basics and talk about window covering terminology.
1. WHAT ARE CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
2. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE FROM A WOODEN BLIND SUPPLIER?
3. CHOOSE YOUR FABRICS CAREFULLY! (WHAT NOT TO BUY!)
4. GETTING STARTED WITH LIGHT CONTROL INDOORS OR OUTDOOR VARIATIONS OF THE SAME THINGS AND MORE!!
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters work great indoors or outside. Their high-quality construction makes them ideal for homes with children because they provide privacy protection without reducing access to daylight. And since they offer both thermal and visual insulation, homeowners benefit from lower heating bills during summer months and cooler rooms during hot weather.
When choosing a design for your custom California shutter, keep these tips in mind:
– Pick something that will fit well into your current décor scheme — whether classic, modern, traditional, or transitional. A good rule of thumb is to pick colors and patterns that match those used in other areas of your house. If possible, avoid busy geometric designs like stripes or paisleys; instead select solid colors, monograms, and natural shapes to tie together different styles throughout your space.
– Consider your lifestyle: Do people spend most of their day outdoors? Then go bolder with color choices than someone who spends mostly indoors. Or perhaps you live somewhere warm and sunny but prefer to stay cool indoors? Go lighter on the color selections then you would elsewhere in your home. Your preference should be the driving force behind selecting shades for your shutters.
– Keep things consistent. Use the same types of material on similar parts of your window treatment, including trim, hardware, and hinges. For example, use the same type of wood frame and hardware across every section or panel of your window covering. Also ensure consistency along each edge of the frame and around corners.
– Match materials. Select similar finishes for your exterior and interior surfaces to achieve an overall cohesive appearance. This helps define the boundaries of the space and creates a sense of orderliness in the arrangement of furniture, rugs, artwork, plants, and anything else placed near your shutters.
– Think beyond your doorways.
Hockley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
There’s no limit to the possibilities when adding shuttering to your home; however, the goal should be to help provide privacy & curb heat gain while still enhancing the overall appearance & function of your space.
We want to see beautiful sunsets but we want them inside of our homes.
I am going to cover different styles that range from classic modern design options to unique rustic finishes.
So whether you desire a traditional country feel, something elegant like French Country style, or simply want shutters that blend perfectly with other architectural details already present, there are plenty of choices to meet these needs.
If you’re wondering which products work better than others depending upon the climate you live in, each model has specific requirements including material thickness/weight/style, size and shape/shape dimensions, color(s), texture/finish and hardware used to mount shutters to wall framing. So check out my recommendations below and read up on details to find exactly what fits your lifestyle best.
Now without further ado, let me introduce you to the Top 5 California Shutter Brands of 2020 in order of best fit by location.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”