Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Florence County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Florence County, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Florence County Project
Florence County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Florence County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Florence County, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Florence County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Florence County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Florence County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Florence County, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1) We offer incredible deals and discounts year round.
2) Every shutter order includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental 48 United States!
3) If your custom window treatment needs extra care during shipping and installation, no problem. All orders include same day local delivery options and our professional installers take pride in doing things correctly the first time around.
4) Because we manufacture most of our own products, we always carry inventory ready to ship and guarantee everything 100% made onsite in America. From shutters to draperies — we have them all!
5) Once you decide which style you would like, click “Add to Cart” above to buy instantly online and complete checkout. A few days later, receive an email confirmation detailing shipment information along with detailed instructions on how to place and hang each shutter yourself. Don’t worry we provide all the tools necessary including color samples, measuring tape, cutting template and step by steps photo tutorials.
6) Finally, once installed, enjoy these benefits in no time flat:
– More energy efficient than vinyl blinds
– Long lasting fade resistant fabric
– Can block out virtually ALL light without making rooms dark
7) And finally, if you ever face problems installing or operating shutters — which happens occasionally but rarely due to proper planning and knowledge — simply call or contact us online. Your personal account manager will get started immediately to resolve the issue immediately and efficiently — guaranteed! Thank you again for choosing Shutter Boys for your next shutters project.
(Note: this post was written in early 2019 but updated in late 2020 with photos for a modern design).
In today’s video I’m giving some tips to help reduce the risk associated with opening credit card accounts online. These risks exist even though many people use online payment methods, for example via PayPal, Apple Pay, Bitcoin, Klarna etc..
Professional California Shutters Installation In Florence County
California Showers Installation Trends For 2023.
1. More people than ever will be living in condos, especially in urban areas of larger cities like New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and San Francisco.
2. The rise of “micro homes” will continue to increase demand for shutters in single family homes. Many builders who specialize in micro-homes are building houses with large windows which allow lots of light inside but still offer privacy through shutters. These types of homes can range anywhere from 1,000 sq ft to 4,500 square feet.
3. A trend towards smaller, lighter materials like bamboo, cedar, metal, composite lumber, glass and vinyl will increase overall demand.
4. A greater demand for energy efficient shutters. Energy savings is more affordable to homeowners today due to government rebates available through state agencies like the CA Solar Rebate Program. Additionally, many companies are offering incentives for buying energy efficient window hardware like solar screens and operable vents.
5. An increased focus on sustainability in the home is going mainstream. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of environmental impacts of traditional construction methods like framing lumber, cement blocks and asphalt roofing shingles.
6. Increased consumer awareness of sustainable practices like LEED certification and Green Building standards will help drive demand for environmentally friendly shutters.
7. More manufacturers will introduce new products like composite lumber, aluminum sashes or other innovative designs.
8. An increasing emphasis on safety is driving demand for security solutions including steel shutters, deadbolts and alarm systems.
9. A continued push toward high-tech security systems is also contributing to increased demand for electronic locks. Some of the leading brands include Schlage, Mul-T-Lock and Kwikset as well as many others.
Florence County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer both plantation house style doors and roll UP doors manufactured from real cedar. We carry many popular designs and sizes, including 1×6 double hung windows. All our custom door styles come in various colors to enhance any exterior architectural detail. Our manufacturing facility takes great pride in building quality products.
For each project, we strive to achieve four key objectives:
First of all, we aim to exceed customer expectations every step of the way. We take satisfaction in making sure customers receive prompt service and excellent support after purchase. Secondly, we ensure a top-quality product that meets the highest standards of safety and durability. Thirdly, we’d like to bring beautiful aesthetics to our clients’ homes without having them have to compromise on energy efficiency or functionality. Lastly, our commitment to quality extends beyond just the production of our doors; we also invest heavily in maintaining high-level security through comprehensive testing and research. This gives us confidence when recommending our products.
I am happy to report that my window replacement experience was wonderful. From initial contact and consultation until completion of the job, everything went smoothly. Every member of B&C Window Corp staff was professional, courteous, friendly, respectful, punctual, knowledgeable and most importantly efficient—all qualities that made me confident that the job was being handled efficiently and correctly. I found that the staff’s attention toward detail in completing the job exceeded my own expectation. My husband and myself appreciate the professionalism, skillfulness, friendliness, integrity, knowledge and reliability exhibited by the whole team.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Although these changes haven’t gone far enough, our society really seems poised for another significant shift away from old attitudes concerning consent and boundaries. We’re seeing increasing acceptance of dating relationships outside of marriage and partnerships that include gender equality. While we’ve come a long ways towards making those ideals commonplace among American adults, some communities aren’t quite ready yet, which means younger generations will continue to face obstacles. Fortunately, however, technology continues to evolve to offer help both for navigating potential pitfalls and for finding safe solutions should those problems arise. Here’s why tech companies believe women seeking protection via apps to keep them safer while being more independent than ever.
First, it lets us get around traditional methods. When it comes to things like hookups, sometimes getting permission isn’t even necessary. Sites like Tinder allow you to swipe through profiles until you find someone whose physical attributes appeal to you. For anyone else trying to go down a similar path, it’s just as easy to browse profiles that other dudes have posted on Facebook and YouTube. Allowing for digital anonymity makes it easier to explore options outside of typical dating scenarios, where most of us already feel uncomfortable anyway. Second, it offers emotional support. Some folks prefer to talk everything out before jumping back together with someone, whether it’s a friend group or romantic partner.
Buy California Shutters Online
Cali shutters style. If you’re shopping for decorative shutters, then go with traditional styles like French Country Shutters or Tuscan Shutters since they offer the most authentic appearance. But if you’re after efficiency, then opt for Roman shades instead because they help cut down the intensity of sunlight in rooms.
Product quality and construction materials used. All wood shutters come with standard metal hardware including rollers but this shouldn’t be taken as a given, especially since the type and condition of the wooden slats will determine how well they work together once installed. Shoppers should check the website and verify the warranty information to ensure confidence in the products purchased.
Style/Colors. Just like with window treatments, colors play a huge role in mood enhancement and personalization — which is why many homeowners prefer to customize their decor. It goes without saying that light grays and whites dominate most contemporary California shutters because of their neutral appeal and wide availability. However, keep other aesthetic considerations in mind while making purchases. Some people enjoy adding color vibrancy to their homes through textiles and curtains while others crave subdued tones. When choosing material, try to pick something that suits both your personality and design preferences.
Installation method. As mentioned earlier, the best way to install shutters is to allow them to roll up onto the wall. While hanging shutters can certainly achieve aesthetically pleasing looks, doing so does introduce some maintenance issues that aren’t present in rolling products. Hanging shutters must be properly anchored to prevent swaying movements during high winds or heavy rainstorms. They have to withstand regular cleaning due to dust accumulation and moisture buildup under the laths. And finally, hanging shutters usually require painting every few years just to maintain attractive appearances.
Other options include sliding panels and fixed frames. Sliding panel systems typically consist of vinyl blind strips attached to a track mounted behind the opening that slides along rails placed either atop windowsills or on walls. These types of shutters rely on gravity to slide closed and tend to feature smooth, sleek designs with clean lines.
Best California Shutters Florence County
In this edition of ‘the ultimate guide’, we cover the following steps, each illustrated through photos:
First Step – Planning Phase
What type of window covering should I consider installing?
Will it fit my windows? (This includes trim measurements like width and height).
How big of a space am I dealing with? Is it large enough to accommodate multiple California Shutters? Will it meet ADA guidelines? Does it provide adequate privacy while blocking sun glare?
Caliber and Material Considerations
Do I want plantation style or roller shades? Do they block most UV rays? Can I use them without shades inside?
Window Frame Concerns
Is there sufficient clearance behind window frames to accomodate proper installation?
Are multiple panels necessary? If so, which size(s)? Do they need to match?
Wall Mounting Concerns:
Where will I mount the wall mounted units? Over studs or drywall? Where around power outlets and other obstructions?
Installation Requirements – Inside Door & Window Frames
Does my door frame allow proper mounting positions/clearances? Can the door and framing hardware support California Shutter mounts?
Inside Walls – Framed or Drywalled?
Can the California Shutters be installed around electrical boxes, HVAC ductwork and plumbing pipes? Or must these areas remain uncovered?
Mounting Hardware Options
Should I DIY, bring in help, rent labor, buy custom brackets, etc.
Cost of California Shutters in Florence County South Carolina
Why they matter today:
Composite shutters made from either Fiberglass or Wooden Lumber material provide superior weather resistance, energy efficiency and thermal insulation against heat gain and loss than traditional window treatments like Vinyl Cladding, Wood Veneer Panels, or Hardboard Paneling. These Composite Shutters help lower electricity bills and save homeowners hundreds every year since these shutters help insulate homes during cold months while increasing comfort levels during hotter summer seasons. They offer great value and can be customized/modified to match existing home exteriors. These types of shutters come without the additional cost of painting and staining which makes them ideal choice for Florida Homes & Commercial Properties.
Which type should I buy?: Most companies sell 2 different variations on 1 single design. Here are some basic details to consider.
Aluminum Frame Composite Shutters – Very high priced, more expensive than vinyl but offers better durability. More common because of high quality materials and installation techniques.
Wooden Solid Board Shutters – High price, poor quality and installation. Many buyers report issues with rotting boards after 5 years. For example many customers say they are sold unfinished inside the box; they must then apply stain yourself resulting in higher costs and potential delays.
Vinyl Coated Aluminum Shuttles – Cheap and easy way to install however does not maintain UV protection well. Often times requires frequent maintenance due to fading. Not always recommended unless you do NOT use air conditioning units, fans, etc.
Fiberglass Composite Shutters – Cheaper alternative and easier installation technique. Some manufactures claim long lasting properties with proper care. However recent reports indicate problems in manufacturing causing a recall. We recommend choosing only one company offering quality manufactured products and customer support. If unsure ask us before buying.
Cost Per Square Foot: $1-$2 per square foot installed depending on the size of the project. Average sizes being 8ftx8ft, 10 ft x10 ft and 12 ft X12 ft.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
My mission statement “I Will Serve As A Better Option For Your Family” is something that guides us each day and sets us apart from other companies. Our company motto “We Love Where We Live” represents our commitment to the communities we serve both locally and nationally. All of this combined makes Shutter Boys® unique because no matter who you are, we’re always available to help and ensure your total satisfaction.
For example, we believe in offering products and accessories beyond those sold at retail stores like Lowe’s, which only offer basic options. Every homeowner should be able to customize their windows however they prefer. Whether you want custom made wood or vinyl blinds; we will find, recommend, and install them.
Whether you want a single or double hung window, whether wide or tall, we manufacture these kinds of customized windows in virtually every size imaginable to fit your needs today and tomorrow. Just ask! No order is too big or small as long as we deliver top notch products with great value.
Every purchase is backed by our 100% Lowest Price Guarantee along with our 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects, so rest assured knowing that you get exactly what you pay for plus support after the sale.
Contact Us Today
At any point during this entire experience, feel free to contact us anytime via email, phone or text messaging at 800-858-7933.
Sincerely, Mike D’Arcangelo
Vice President of Sales & Customer Service
If you liked this video please hit ‘like’, comment below and subscribe to our channel for regular content! Thank you…
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They come in various sizes and materials, including aluminum, vinyl, fiber glass, steel, and wood. They can be installed vertically along walls or horizontally on ceilings.
What makes them different than other window coverings is they provide protection against sun damage while maintaining natural light in rooms. They help prevent fading furniture, draperies, carpets and curtains; reduce dust accumulation; block noise pollution; and keep heat-trapped air inside. And since they’re made of durable material, they’re easy to maintain.
How Do I Install Them?
Installing a California shutter system requires little experience. All you need is some common tools like screws, nails, hammers, leveler, screwdrivers and measuring tapes. It also takes less than 30 minutes to install a typical 4×8 foot wall unit. However, the size and complexity will determine whether you hire professionals or DIY.
Here are some tips you should follow:
1. Measure the area first. If installing vertical units, measure from top to bottom. For horizontal installations, use measurements from left corner to opposite side.
2. Mark the locations where the brackets go. Use pencil lines or chalk marks to mark the locations of each bracket. Then remove everything else in the space.
3. Make holes for mounting bolts with power drill (or hammer). Drill 3/4″ holes through studs or framing members.
4. Screw bolts through bracket legs or mounts. Attach brackets to studs, then attach the wall unit frame to the brackets.
5. Level the floor. Make sure the surface is flat. Use leveling blocks or a long level, and check again after attaching frames to ensure the surfaces are perfectly straight.
6. Hang the door. Place a piece of paper under the edge of the panel and hang it. Adjust until it looks perfect.
7. Attach hardware. Attach hinges with washers to both ends of each track bar. Use 1/4″ carriage bolt heads to connect tracks to brackets.
Motorized California Shutters Florence County
When discussing which type of shutters work well with motorization, the first thing many homeowners ask when considering adding shutters to their home is whether they work with motorization. One misconception many homeowner seem to have regarding using shutters instead of curtains is that they “don’t work” when attached to windows because they are “too heavy”. While some heavy duty shutters are indeed quite substantial, there are several styles that utilize smaller weights than other curtain technologies, making it possible to use heavier weight fabrics for additional protection. Furthermore, with modern materials being used today, these lighter weight shutters can actually have better impact resistance then their traditional counterparts. Additionally, certain types of shutters can be made as light weight as 1 lb per square foot while still providing effective window defense against intruders. Other styles like Hunter Douglas’ LUMINOVA® Series are designed to attach to existing hardware without modification unlike many custom blind options. Finally, since LUMINOVAS® models come standard with double sided aluminum backing, they will only ever cover 100% of glass allowing them to easily accommodate multiple panes of glass and prevent unwanted gaps between panels. These qualities allow owners to protect themselves from both high speed impacts along with lower velocity impacts common during storms. When combined with the added strength provided by steel or composite blind material and sturdy mounting system, homeowners experience increased peace of mind knowing their security investment is protected regardless of weather conditions. So no matter what style you decide upon; whether they are classic, faux plantation, or contemporary, these beautiful window treatments provide protection that cannot be matched.
Before installing any motorized technology, it’s always wise to evaluate the space and potential routes of approach. A few general guidelines include limiting the amount of wall penetrations and ensuring adequate lighting around perimeter areas.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
There are two main materials used for shutters today; wood and plastic. Both materials come in different styles but only wooden shutters can be custom made to meet specific needs. Wood shutters tend to be thicker and heavier than plastic shutters so they typically weigh less during shipping. However, plastic shuts can be shipped flat in boxes which will help reduce overall packaging costs when sent via shipping mediums. Shipping times for your shutters would obviously increase depending upon their size and weight. Plastic shutters usually take longer to ship due to being lighter items. Also, wood shutters must be assembled prior to shipment whereas most plastic shutters are ready to go once ordered. Most people decide whether to purchase wood or plastic shutters after weighing their benefits versus drawbacks. Generally speaking, wood shutters are preferred as they are harder to break and easier to clean than plastic ones. Additionally, wood shutters allow for better airflow, allowing it to remain cooler inside during hot climates. Although wood shutters generally cost somewhat more than plastic shutters, they often have lower monthly maintenance requirements due to higher durability standards required for building codes. Overall, both materials have similar functionalities although each one excels in certain aspects.
Site Design & Development Agency
We deliver well designed websites across various industry verticals including Real Estate, Education, Business Services, Finance, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare, Financial Institutions such as Savings Banks, Mortgage Lenders, Credit Unions and Insurance Companies. We make full service website solutions available like Ecommerce Store Fronts, Online Portals, Software Applications and CMS Systems. Apart from this we develop mobile applications leveraging leading edge technologies ensuring enhanced User Experience on varied devices.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We work closely with architects, builders, real estate agents and homeowners because they trust us to get them exactly what they see in their mind’s eye….and then some!!
Whether you live inland or coastal, this blog gives you the facts to help guide you through the process, and the cost savings you’ll experience because your house was built today!
So come join me at www.shutterboyscaliforniascottingshowroomfloricecountywebsiteorg and view my products first hand. Or contact me @ 910 703 2476 if you’re ready to be dazzled by these incredible window coverings from Shutter Boys California.
Visit us at Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ShutterBoysCalifornia/?fref=photo&sort_by=published
Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/ShutterBoysCalifornia/?modal=embedded&utm_source=ig_share_sheet&ig_content_id=254855450057261153
If you enjoy following our story please like, comment and subscribe!
Jorge Rodriguez / Founder of ShutterBoysscotchcaliforniashuttersinc@gmail.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”