Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Covington’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Covington, Kentucky. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Covington Project
Covington’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Covington with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Covington, Kentucky may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Covington and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Covington? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Covington’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Covington, Kentucky
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In this guide, I am going to talk about California window treatment styles, materials, hardware options and trends that are popular among customers today. These products will help you find exactly what fits your style needs, whether they be classic plantation shutters, French doors, bi fold sliding panels, bay windows, custom made windows, or even roller shades. I hope these ideas inspire you to get creative and design your home with the latest trending designs in California shutters.
If you would like to learn more about Shutterboy’s shuttering solutions please call 844 595 2222 or visit us @ http://www.shutterboys.
Best California Shutters Covington
California Shutters come in many different styles and options including roller shades which are used on large windows, vertical blinds, track & tube style blinds, roman shade options along with many other designs found in shops across America today. For ease of use, these types come in both manual operation, motorized versions along with many customizations available to fit every home or office space needs.
When comparing various options consider things like price range and durability and decide when it makes sense to update/replace existing window treatments. If the only thing you’re replacing is the hardware then you could save around 30% doing DIY installations versus the cost of buying ready made products. Be careful though, once installed quality materials tend to fail quickly due to poor workmanship in addition to standard wear and tear issues associated with everyday usage. One example is the rollers inside track & tube type California Shuttles, they often break down over time causing them to jam and cause problems with opening / closing, especially during springtime rains. Also be prepared because the average lifespan of most modern window covers is typically less than 10 years. And yes, I did just say most but there are high end brands that go way beyond 10 years.
In terms of maintenance and cleaning, remember dust tends to stick to anything black. So keep your curtains clean or washable whenever possible to avoid excess buildup of dirt and grime accumulating and blocking light. Most models have special pockets provided on each side for quick spot washing while remaining functional. They usually include removable sponges for wiping off stains and small cloth holders built in. Another thing worth mentioning; most manufacturers offer warranties for various lengths from 1 year to lifetime depending on purchase amount. All California Shutters should meet UL safety standards regarding fire resistance and security.
Cost of California Shutters in Covington Kentucky
In the meantime…
CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS VS KENTUCKY WOOD VINYL DOORS
California shutters offer many benefits including privacy and energy efficiency, and they provide superior soundproofing properties while creating a beautiful design feature. However you should take note of some important things regarding cost versus quality, style preferences, maintenance needs, warranty coverage, product selection and color choices.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shuttering is basically installing wood panels inside existing windows and doors in order to reduce heat loss. (This method was popularized during WW2 because of war conditions and shortages of available materials like steel, aluminum, copper). Today, it still stands as a great way to save energy without having to spend thousands of dollars to install custom window treatments.
For home owners who own multiple properties but still want to conserve energy through passive heating and cooling strategies, this method is perfect. Not only does shutting down the exterior surface of the building help lower air conditioning costs, opening up the warm summer months outside will allow warm breezes to fill the house while blocking cold winter winds. (Although some say warmer homes tend to be less comfortable). Another benefit of shuttered windows is reduced noise pollution.
On average, these systems cost $400-$500 per panel installed, which makes them affordable even for those whose income isn’t large enough to afford fancy remodels. So what are the benefits associated with installing wooden shutters in place of traditional vinyl curtains? They include higher R values than non-shuttered glass. Additionally they offer more privacy with no light leaking though. Aesthetically speaking, most homeowners love wood blinds. We’ve designed ours to mimic natural looking shades without sacrificing aesthetics, allowing for rich colors that coordinate perfectly with nearly every decor style imaginable.
2) Installation Trends & Upgrades For Wood Blinds
Nowadays, many people are opting to put screens over their front door instead of hardware. This trend first started back in 2011, around which period screen manufacturers began increasing production of high quality entryway products. Even today, many screen companies continue making stylish, sturdy, modern designs that fit both functional and aesthetic requirements. Our clients often tell us that some of the main complaints with older screens were difficulty maneuvering bulky pieces of plastic and not being able to see out completely due to glare. While newer styles feature heavy gauge metal frames and mesh wire grids, they still provide a solid barrier against wind without interfering with visibility.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Shuttering Installation Tips For Your House Or Building
Before buying shutters, consider whether you really need shutters. A properly designed roof covering, including gutters, rain spouts and flashing around windows and doors, should prevent water damage and save you thousands of dollars. But even if you decide you definitely need shutters, you shouldn’t just buy whatever window coverings salesperson recommended because “the competition does,” says Jim Hougham, owner of Window Covering Solutions Inc. in Pasadena. Instead, he suggests doing research on different types of products and finding out why each type was developed; then go back to the drawing board. Here are his eight suggestions for selecting the correct materials for your project:
1. Measure twice — cut once. Most shutters sold today have slats made specifically for that model house. When choosing material, measure the width and depth of every wall opening, plus the height above the floor line if applicable, to determine which size and style of slat would be most appropriate for your needs. Make certain measurements and notes about any existing openings, like those created for air conditioner vents. Also note any special instructions for assembly, such as whether or not hardware must be secured to studs behind drywall, says John Osterman, director of residential design at Los Angeles–based Architectural Resources Group LLC.
2. Consider color options. Some homeowners prefer white while others opt for darker colors. White helps lighten rooms. Dark shades tend to block sunlight better than whites. And some homes benefit from accentuating walls with lighter hues rather than dark ones, according to Hougham.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Covington
This is my first article for 2020 — I hope you find it useful!
How long does someone stay on LinkedIn?
There are plenty of people who are still active on LinkedIn, but they aren’t necessarily staying around indefinitely. According to a study published earlier this year, only about 20% of profiles remain active after 10 years. After 15 years, fewer than 7% of members stick around for another decade; for most professionals, 20 years seems like an eternity.
LinkedIn continues to be a powerful tool for career advancement, but many companies no longer actively recruit via LinkedIn ads. When hiring managers search LinkedIn, it’s because candidates from other sources have come up short. A job candidate is going to spend less time on LinkedIn if she knows that her profile won’t help land the position. As with anything else in life though, persistence pays off. By continuing to post quality content on LinkedIn, you increase your chances of making connections and gaining visibility. So, what should you focus on? Here are six things every business leader needs to master on LinkedIn:
1) Make yourself visible with an engaging headline
How often have you noticed somebody with a boring headline on his or her Linkedin Profile? People use titles to highlight their expertise and achievements. Think back on your professional history.
Covington’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We provide a wide assortment of materials which include Vinyl Shutters, Glass Blinds, Wood Shutters, Wooden Slat Shades, Fiberglass Venetian blinds, Aluminium Window Films and Roller Blinds. All of these products can be customized according to client preference while still maintaining a traditional appearance in a modern world. At Covina Custom Shutters, everything from the fabric selection to the hardware used is carefully selected for a luxurious appearance. Each order is fully assembled upon final delivery and installed professionally by our highly skilled team members who ensure the highest level of craftsmanship in construction techniques and attention to detail. Our customers consistently return because they understand why choosing to purchase only high quality handmade products makes sense. With many years experience supplying homes across various locations around Los Angeles County, we continue to be one of the most trusted and sought after companies by homeowners seeking professional grade products and installations from the manufacturers themselves.
This is our 20th edition of this annual update and the last one until next year. If you missed our earlier editions then please head back to 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 or 2013 and check them out again. Or feel free to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get notified first hand when we put our latest posts live.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
There are many benefits to installing window coverings such as sliding glass doors and windows. While this information comes down primarily through experience, our research backs our claims up for good measure. These are key points you’ll hear often:
• If you’re thinking about redoing some part of your home exterior then adding energy efficiency is going to mean big savings. For example according to NRCS, $2-$4 per sq ft spent on energy efficient windows will save homeowners anywhere from $10,000-$25,000 annually! Not only does energy efficiency improve comfort, but it helps reduce utility bills and increase property value.
• Aesthetics matter. What makes people buy homes they love is the view from every angle, both inside and outside. When viewing one’s own house, most folks pay close attention to the front yard and driveway; however, they usually overlook the backside of their home when searching for potential buyers and renters. Adding window treatments is great way to showcase curb appeal without breaking the bank. And who said buying window treatments was just for looks anyway? We’ve found a lot of really practical uses for them including security, privacy control, noise reduction, insulation & heating/cooling improvements & control (especially during inclement weather).
• Add real dollars to your pocket book. Window Coverings aren’t cheap especially when considering you get better than the average return on investment after year 1. Over 15 years ago the National Association Of Realtors did a study on window treatments and determined that adding blinds or curtains resulted in higher resale values (as measured in “cost effective” versus no treatment scenario), which explains why they typically sell faster once a homeowner owns them. In addition, studies show that homeowners generally spend less per square foot on window covering materials than those building a new residence so their monthly cost per square foot is lower too!
• Reduce glare, heat gain & light loss. When it’s sunny outside, you feel like you’d rather be outdoors but instead you find yourself stuck indoors feeling miserable because you cannot see past the giant bay windows. Sliding door systems help block hot summer sun while allowing natural light to pour in during winter months.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
So without further ado…
What Is A Shutter:
First, lets define the word “shutter” for everyone who hasn’t worked around houses in years: It simply refers to a piece of wood that slides along tracks on either side of a window frame. These days, most people use metal track systems, but wooden ones remain popular. They come in various sizes and shapes. Some come flat while others are curved like arches. And they range anywhere from 1/4 inch thick (for smaller windows) to 5 inches (for really big windows). Most people install them horizontally, although you could go vertical if that’s a style preference.
There are lots of different types of shutter styles out there. Here’s a list of common types, and what each looks like (from left to right):
Wooden Lattice Shutters
These are classic and traditional. Wooden latticed shutters are usually found with Victorian homes, but many homeowners find them timeless. There’s no doubt they’re beautiful and elegant, but they tend to be fairly heavy. So if you live near water and you’ve got some extra weight on your hands (like us!), these aren’t necessarily the type.
Bay Window Shutters
Another classic, bay window shutters have become increasingly trendy lately. Bay window shades are great because they cover almost half of all windows, making them a great choice for covering large areas. Plus, since there’s less wood involved, these can typically weigh only 3 pounds per square foot, rather than 4.5 pounds. And you get more light control and privacy with bay window shutters, since they have slats instead of full panels.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We are excited to announce that SHUTTERBOYS California Shutters will be offering custom made vinyl windows with solar control glass technology for homeowners who desire more energy efficiency through their home window system. We’re working closely with some of the best manufactures in the industry including Sunburst Glass, GlasTec®, Vinten™ Glass, and many more..
Wood Window Installation Trends of 2020/21
2020 was a big year for wood shutters, especially in New Orleans because Hurricane Katrina had damaged several homes which led homeowners towards wood shutters versus traditional vinyl shutters. Since then, we’ve seen the demand slowly increase again but with higher expectations than ever.
Vintage Wooden Shutters | Customized Shutters
To meet this increased interest, SHUTTERBELLOWS has expanded its vintage wooden shutter collection and brought them back for another round as well as adding other styles to its lineup like French Cedar Closets, Traditional, Vintage, Classic Americana, Ranch Style Shutters as well as the popular plantation style shutters. As always, each shutter order is personally customized by a member of our install team for quality assurance purposes ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
In addition to the different types and designs available for wood shutters, each piece is also shipped directly to customers’ doors without requiring pick ups. Each door opener is carefully inspected by installation experts prior to shipment to ensure no damage occurs during transport. All items are delivered fully assembled inside a convenient box and wrapped appropriately for safe delivery.
If you would prefer to purchase a kit instead of having us send an installer to your location, we offer these kits for each type of shutter material listed above. They provide everything a homeowner needs to get started installing shutters themselves or hire someone else to help them out. Kits include screws, brads, weatherstripping, caulking compound, trim profile clips and detailed instructions. For further information on these products and options please visit our FAQ page or contact a sales specialist today.
Motorized California Shutters Covington
We are pleased to announce the launch of a redesigned website with updated content. Our team worked diligently this past summer to redesign our website and improve navigation across pages and sections while maintaining consistency and usability. We hope that this new design helps our community better navigate this resource. If you notice anything amiss or would like to suggest improvements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading, sharing and supporting Covet Co Inc.
Covet Co Inc | A Family Owned Business Since 2001
Proudly Serving New York City & Beyond Since 2013
#CovetCoInc #NewYorkCity #NYCliving #NYCLiving
Facebook: Covet Co Inc
This post was written by my friend and fellow blogger, Jennifer Lai. I love her writing because she always manages to get straight to the point without getting bogged down by unnecessary fluff. She is the author of the book ‘Livestock Farming 101’ which covers the basics of livestock farming. Her passion for animals started at an early age when her family owned sheep for wool production. She was only 10 years old when her father introduced her to raising goats to produce milk for cheese making. This experience taught her many life lessons about living close to nature.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
There is no shortage of choices in the marketplace when talking about different types of shutters and blinds. And while many people who own homes would say they prefer solid panels because they keep privacy but still allow light inside, the truth is when buying shutters or blinds it really depends on personal preference and individual needs of each home. When choosing shutters though, there are several considerations which should be taken into account. Here is my top ten list to help guide those decisions.
1. Materials used to craft the shades and slats. Wood blinds are typically constructed of either pine boards or particle board. These materials all tend to show signs of wear after frequent use, especially around hinges, brackets, and rollers. If you decide to get rid of them once they begin to rot, it could cost upwards of $200-$300 per shade due to labor fees. Most often the wood material tends to break easily and are much cheaper than metal or composite alternatives. Although aluminum is becoming increasingly popular for its lightweight design and durability, glass fabric offers similar benefits without the maintenance costs associated with hardware. Fabric screens offer a lot of versatility allowing homeowners the ability to customize every angle of a room completely including wall sizes. They come complete with top down tilt, bottom up lift and tilt mechanisms making it possible to perfectly frame beautiful views and offer maximum protection against heat gain / loss depending on the seasons and climate conditions of your home. Fiberglass louvers are commonly found on both horizontal and vertical designs and are usually manufactured from extruded sheet stock ranging anywhere from 1mm thick to 20 mm with multiple widths available. Louvered blinds work well indoors and outdoor in terms of insulating warmth away from rooms during hot summer months and blocking sunlight during harsh winters. Also, they come with built-in weather seals reducing air leakage through openings while offering superior insulation properties.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”