Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Akron’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Akron, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Akron Project
Akron’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Akron with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Akron, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Akron and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Akron? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Akron’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Akron, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We hope this information helps prepare you for next seasons showrooms. Thank you!
For further questions call us at 740.425.8111.
Cost of California Shutters in Akron Ohio
We provide the highest quality wood shutters, blinds & screens in Akron, Cleveland, Columbus Ohio area.
If you have questions about shutter installation call us toll free 1-800-962-8100
we service all 50 states.. and Canada.
Contact Us Today! 1-888-964-5200
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We have researched which materials work better for different home types. We recommend using either a solid wooden door trim along the bottom edge or adding a decorative piece made of composite material instead. Composite panels can blend well with various styles as long as the color matches. Solid wood should match the existing decor and complement the house design. If you decide to use wood on both sides then it will blend nicely, especially if the other side uses solid timber.
For homeowners who live near coastal areas, hurricane force winds pose greater threats than hurricanes. A strong storm could rip down any type of window covering and leave you looking for replacement solutions. In this case, you would definitely benefit from choosing stronger materials and thicker glass panes. For those living inland, hurricanes can cause problems only during the peak summer months, making them less severe. As long as proper planning is in place beforehand, hurricane strength storms aren’t typically a concern for most homes.
In addition, some homeowners worry that vinyl might peel away from walls or become brittle. This isn’t necessarily true because many manufacturers now include UV resistant coatings to prevent this from happening. Another benefit of wood shutters is that they tend to fade less. Even though they’re manufactured from natural woods, these products still maintain a beautiful appearance year after year. Because natural fibers absorb humidity differently depending upon the environment temperature, indoor air pressure and ventilation systems, the amount of moisture absorbed changes accordingly.
If you notice water stains, condensation streaks, warping boards or cracking paint, it’s probably due to poor ventilation conditions. Moisture causes wood framing materials to expand and contract with varying degrees depending upon atmospheric temperatures; therefore, it’s common for wood frames to warp. Warped board edges can result in water seepage through cracks that allow entry points for pests.
Motorized California Shutters Akron
The most popular types of shutters include wooden slat, roller shutter, vertical tilt, and horizontal slide, but there are many different designs and styles available.
For example, some manufacturers offer wood shutters as well as aluminum ones which allow homeowners to get the benefit of either material depending upon personal preference. Some shutters feature decorative hardware while others use modern sleek design options that work equally well inside and outside. And then there are those that incorporate solar panels and battery storage technology for use during periods without light or power sources. No matter the style or type of door you prefer you will find them in our selection of premium quality motorized California doors.
In a nutshell, California shutters save electricity because they reduce heat gain by blocking sunlight and reducing glare. At the same time they block noise and prevent dust buildup. If you want extra privacy, you can buy blackout shades or even add extra layers of insulation to help keep the house cooler during warmer months.
Motorize Your Door Today! We Have The Highest Customer Service Rating For All Of Our Products On Amazon! Shop Shutter Boys Online
Our Recommendations For Akron Residents: If you’re thinking about buying some custom made windows for your home this winter be sure to check out our guide to the top 10 rated window brands on Amazon. Here’s why we chose these specific products:
1. Quality Materials. When choosing your next pair of shutters, remember that wood is always going to outperform metal. Not only does wood keep your home cool during warm weather, but it keeps your home dry when you live in areas prone to heavy rainfall. Aluminum shutter systems tend to warp easily and often rust after prolonged exposure to moisture making them less than ideal choices. Wood is durable, long lasting, beautiful, quiet and affordable—plus it makes for great conversation piece in the event friends come around unexpectedly.
2. Easy Installation. If you’ve ever seen a professional installer put a new roof shingle on a building, you’ll notice that everything goes together quickly and effortlessly.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Why should I buy my own custom designed wood window coverings from Shutterboyz®:
1. Because we provide the highest quality custom built wood windows. All of which are manufactured with solid 1/4″ thick premium grade pine boards, solid 3/16″ aluminum hardware and the highest grade of glass available today.
2. We use only the finest materials and craftsmanship to ensure your satisfaction.
3. We guarantee that your order will arrive in perfect condition, just like it was shipped from our manufacturing plant in the USA. And if anything goes awry during shipping, we’ll take care of everything.
4. We offer FREE SHIPPING anywhere in North America with no minimum orders required!
5. Our customer service team is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to assist you with every part of ordering and delivering your new windows. Just pick up the phone or send us a message anytime, day or night; we’re happy to help.
6. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products against defects in material or workmanship, just contact us at 855-SHUTTERBOYS (855-742-8267).
What makes Shutter Boyz® unique? We manufacture each window shutter as though it were our first project. Each shutter is made of hand selected lumber and finished to exacting standards. Every window is measured twice and cut once so that every piece fits perfectly together. No window is ever left unfinished.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Akron
1. A condo project remodel that used custom made glass doors which opened onto balconies of multiple units
2. An office building project remodel that featured large sliding pocket door panels leading inside office spaces
3. A townhouse renovation which was completely transformed with new windows & door systems. As part of this project, our design team created a beautiful “Cascading Curtain Wall System.
4. Our latest client was a single family home featuring a huge patio area with a pool. They wanted custom designed double hung windows with a unique feature they called ‘Panthera Panes”. These panes slide down from the header and cover each individual pane allowing natural light to shine thru these areas while offering security against intruders.
5. Another great example was a commercial project located in Cleveland OH featuring 4 floors of retail space with large bay windows. All four stories required special window systems which allowed them to showcase stunning views and brighten up those dull city blocks. Each story had 2 sets of French Doors separated by a floor height divider to allow customers to enter/exit easily.
6. Yet another exciting case study involved a historic property in downtown Cuyahoga Falls Ohio. This 2 storey brick apartment converted to condo apartments called the Riverwalk Lofts presented us with an interesting challenge since most of the existing windows would not be able to support a complete overhaul of the exterior facade due to structural issues. But, luckily we could still achieve a modernized feel without compromising safety. So far, we have completed 3 renovations of this type across different parts of Northeast Ohio (Youngstown, Warren, Niles Ohio).
7. One other cool thing about installing custom made windows is being around the people who will live in these homes once they move in. It makes me excited because I am personally invested every step of the way, ensuring quality materials and construction techniques. Every person I work with gives 110% and truly enjoys working together.
8. Lastly in addition to providing professional services, Shuterboyz wants everyone to enjoy their products.
Akron’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you’re planning to replace your existing home windows, this guide will help take some of the stress out of the job. By following these instructions, you should find installing replacement window panels quick and painless. We’ve broken down each step and created detailed tutorials that walk through every aspect of replacing window panes. If you still get stuck along the way, you always have an abundance of support available via chat.
We hope that this guide helps simplify things and makes the entire experience less stressful. So, let us know what you think. Leave comments below if you found our articles useful or share them with friends who could use extra guidance on making a smooth transition. For more information about the company or what sets us apart visit shutterboysshowroom.com
We’d love to hear from you, and invite you to check out our website at https://shuttersandmoreinc.com/ and follow us on Facebook @ShutterBoyz_Inc as well as Twitter @ShutterBoyz and Instagram @ShutterBoyz_Inc.
~ Shutter Boyzz
Contact Us: email@example.com
About ShutterBoyz® Inc.:
Headquartered just outside Los Angeles, ShutterBoyz®, an award winning family owned business has grown steadily since inception in 2002. Our mission statement is simple; “To Provide A Complete Solution”. This includes both manufacturing of custom built shutter systems (including sliding doors), and complete project management from design concept thru installation and ongoing maintenance. Whether you simply desire to install new windows to increase energy efficiency or are interested in constructing a home addition, our highly experienced team can offer professional advice and assistance.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When installing them they come in different models ranging from sliding windows/doors, pocket doors and fixed patio shutters. Each model offers unique advantages for every type of situation.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER PRODUCT?
Here are some things to consider while shopping for a California window treatment:
Materials: Wood slats, aluminum bars and steel rails are just some of the materials used in manufacturing California-made products. While these options offer varying levels of quality and aesthetics, each material has specific characteristics which should be considered during the selection process. For example, metal frames typically cost less than wooden ones but tend to warp more easily due to expansion and contraction issues. On the other hand, solid wood frames often contain knots and splinters which could cause serious damage to furniture inside a home. Also keep in mind that if you live in wet areas, it would be wise to avoid materials made form natural cedar because water will affect the longevity of cedar shutters.
Style & Color Options: When choosing a style, color palette and design of your choice, remember that California shuts aren’t only meant to block sunlight, but provide additional privacy and aesthetic appeal. If possible, try visiting several showrooms so you get acquainted with the wide range of colors, textures and finishes offered. Ask questions related to the construction techniques being employed during production so you’ll be able to identify high quality products for purchase (some manufacturers use higher grade materials, like stainless steel).
LIGHTING AND LAMINATE SHEETS: Most California shuttering systems feature laminates sheets that are installed behind each individual slat. These allow homeowners to customize the amount of light penetration depending on desired lighting effects, while maintaining a sleek appearance and protecting the underlying framing system. Lightweight vinyl laminate sheets usually come in white or black; dark colored laminates offer better visibility through the louvers.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In order to achieve our objective, we will continue to focus on providing high-quality products to homeowners who want to improve the beauty of their homes while increasing energy efficiency through the use of premium materials that are environmentally friendly.
OUR PRODUCT LIST
SHUTTERS: SHUTTERS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN MAKING A HOME OR CONDO LOOK GREAT AND ENJOYABLE TO BE AT ANY TIME OF YEAR. WE ONLY SELL HIGH QUALITY WOODEN CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS THAT CAN HANDLE ALL WINDSHIPS FROM SIZZLING COLD WINTS TO SWELTING HOT SUMMITS WITH NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. ALL OUR SHUTTERS COMPRISE OF AN EXCELLENT SELECTION OF HIGH END STAINLESS STEELS AND FINISHES AS STANDARD. WE ALSO OFFER SOME VERY SPECIALTY SHUTTERS SUCHAS EMBOSSED PINE FLOORS FOR YOUR KITCHEN, DINNING ROOM & BATHROOMS WITH STENCIL LACQUER PAINTINGS OF PICTURESQUE VIEW POINTS. THESE CAN ADD EXTRA VALUATION TO YOURSITE.
WATER FILTRATIONS: WE KNOW HOW CRUCIAL IT IS NOT JUST TO MAKE YOUR HOME SMELL GOOD BUT ALSO TO PREVENT CONTAMINATED AIR FROM ENTERING INTO OTHER SPREAD AREAS LIKE KITCHENS AND FAMILY HOSPITALITIES. THIS MEANS THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO HAVE CLEAN AIR INSIDE HIS/HERS HOME WHETHER THEY LIVE THERE FULLTIME OR PART TIMEOFFICIALLY.
BULK BUILDERS: IF YOU WANT TO SAVE $$$ THEN GET A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE ON ONE PROJECT AT ONCE.
Best California Shutters Akron
In addition to being the #1 selling premium shutter company nationwide, Shutter Boys offers custom made windows that fit perfectly into existing window frames. Our California shutters come ready to hang and install, meaning no additional labor costs or cutting required. We take care of everything including shipping and handling from start to finish! So whether you prefer traditional or modern designs, we are confident we will be able to help find exactly what you’re hoping to achieve.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Shutter Types
There are many types of shutters available. From traditional wooden shutters to vinyl shutters and metal shutters, each offers unique advantages. Some are easier to handle than other styles. Others offer better insulation qualities. And some provide more protection against insects.
Wooden shutters come in many shapes and sizes. Traditional shutters feature slatted boards nailed together. Wood shutters have a solid panel of lumber. Vinyl shutters use plastic strips glued onto plywood panels. Metal shutters often include aluminum frames. Whatever your preference, be aware that the style will affect the cost and maintenance required. If possible, shop around to find deals. Also check out the warranty offered on the products and the labor costs associated with installing them.
How Do Wooden Shutters Work?
Traditional wooden shutters work like this:
They cover most of your window frame and fit snugly along your wall. When they are closed, the shutters block light, heat and moisture. When opened, the shutters allow sunlight through while blocking rain and snow.
What Can You Expect With Vinyl, Plastic & Aluminum Shutters?
Vinyl shutters usually consist of thin plastic sheets attached to a sturdy backing board. These shutters provide good coverage but tend to warp easily. Plastic shutters typically have a rigid backing board covered with vinyl sheets. The advantage of these shutters is that they are less expensive and easier to install than wood. However, because of their flimsy nature, they can chip quickly.
Metal shutters have become popular lately due to their sleek designs and ease of handling. Most metal shutters include a durable steel support frame. Aluminum and copper are common metals used to construct shutters, along with stainless steel. Because the shutter material isn’t visible when installed, it’s harder to tell whether it’s made of wood or another material until after purchase.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
There are many different styles to select from including Wood Framed and Metal Frame. While metal framed shutters tend to be less expensive they aren’t quite as aesthetically pleasing as wooden frames because they lack the beauty of real lumber. Additionally, most people prefer Wooden Shutter siding as opposed to Vinyl Shingles due to the fact that they hold up better under severe weather conditions like rain and snow storms. When choosing shutters, size really does matter. Smaller windows typically call for smaller doors while large ones often have larger doorways to accommodate the doors’ width. So to ensure maximum space efficiency, small openings usually mean smaller options while larger windows are going to call for wider options.
For these reasons, Wood Frames remain my personal favorite choice; although metal shutters are extremely durable, wood has a certain softness about it that seems timeless. However, I’m excited about some cool changes coming in the near future! Wood Framing isn’t just for exterior use anymore! We’ve seen a lot of interesting Wood Interior designs lately so this trend looks like it’s here to stay. Some of those designs include the following. (1) French Doors: These are perfect for entry doors to your home especially in places such as kitchens where they can separate cooking areas from rest rooms for added privacy without sacrificing view.
(2) Bay Windows: If you live in Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit or St. Louis then chances are good that your home contains bay windows in various sizes. Bay windows offer amazing views but they’re known to leak cold air causing your indoor temperature to rise so they’re generally reserved for warmer climates. Bay Window Shutters come in either vinyl or fabric depending on whether you’d rather leave them closed during extreme temperatures or not.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”