Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Cleveland’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Cleveland, Texas. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Cleveland Project
Cleveland’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Cleveland with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Cleveland, Texas may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Cleveland and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Cleveland? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cleveland’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Cleveland, Texas
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. We value honesty. We won’t take advantage of anyone, nor lie to you.
3. We work with integrity. Our work speaks for us, and we work in a manner befitting professionals.
4. We respect each other. We treat everyone with dignity and professionalism regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, political affiliation, economic status or personal preference.
5. It’s all about YOU. Your experience matters. We care about YOUR home/condominium because we care about YOU.
6. We believe in teamwork. Working together makes everything better.
7. We strive for excellence. Every day we work towards improving ourselves and our processes to become better than ever.
8. We love what we do. We are proud of the products we manufacture; they speak volumes of who we are, and who we aspire to be.
9. You matter most. We value your opinion and feedback. We listen to our clients. They tell us what we should focus on next.
10. Quality always trumps quantity. We will always go above and beyond to ensure quality control and delivery to our clients.
11. We are honest with you. If we say something isn’t going to happen, then it probably doesn”t exist.
12. We strive to innovate and evolve. Innovation is part science and engineering, but equally it requires creativity and innovation in order to be successful. We constantly challenge ourselves by innovating our manufacturing methods and improving upon them.
13. We respect you. We understand that you trust us to perform a critical function to protect your life, health, property and livelihood, which is why we are committed to being a trusted provider to you.
14. We care about safety first. Safety is a top priority in both production and shipping. Safety is paramount in ensuring that no harm is caused during manufacturing or shipment.
15. We are passionate about delivering high-quality shutters at fair prices to you, our customers.
16. We are passionate about making people happy.
Cleveland’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We started offering custom built homes, which is something most manufacturers haven’t offered yet. We’ve seen a steady increase of interest in these types of builds over the past four years. So far, people love them!! They’re extremely energy efficient, they provide better insulation against heat loss, help keep the home cooler during the summer months, and keep drafts from coming through windows and doors. And since they’re made locally, they tend to last longer than traditional vinyl siding – something we hear often…so if you live around us feel free to check out the options available and contact me anytime!
Another trend is the shift toward natural materials like cedar shakes, bamboo blinds (we offer both), stone veneer shutters, stone walls, stucco, brick, tile roofing and concrete block construction. People like being able to customize their building experience to match their lifestyle and personality. As builders realize what’s possible in today’s market, it just makes sense to use high quality materials and workmanship wherever possible, because nothing looks bad after the fact!
Another big thing we see happening is increased demand for quality products and installers. You probably already notice the difference yourself between a good company versus a mediocre one once you buy from the latter. But did you know that when choosing a contractor, there are certain qualities that go along with a great installer? These include customer service, follow-through, honesty, communication/coordination, safety/protection standards, warranty programs, and other key factors that will impact the overall experience of installing. A really great way to get a feeling for who the real winners are would be doing side-by-side installations with several different companies. If someone has had poor experiences working with contractors in the past, they usually end up going back to the same guy again and again until they find someone else who fits their needs perfectly, but you’ll rarely ever come across somebody that consistently gets rave reviews. If everyone was getting 5 stars then nobody would care enough to write testimonials. Unfortunately, many homeowners only read the negative ones without reading anything positive.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
At Shutterboys, customer satisfaction is our priority. If you ever experience problems during your purchase, simply send us a message through our website. We will respond immediately, resolve issues quickly, and get back to you personally via chat or phone call. We stand behind every single one of our projects and are committed to providing superior service.
We guarantee the lowest price on our custom windows, doors, patio covers, garage doors, and other home improvement products. For example, we promise you won’t find a better door made anywhere else than ours.
Here’s why you should trust us:
If you see something cheaper somewhere else but with inferior materials, poor construction workmanship or no warranty, just bring them to us and tell us your story. We’ll match those lower bids and beat them hands down. Guaranteed.
Every California shutter is manufactured according to the latest technologies and most competitively priced options available. We use innovative designs, premium materials, state of art machinery and modern tooling techniques ensuring that the shutter is built to withstand years of wear and weather conditions. Our team of professionals ensures only top-quality craftsmanship and finishes are used.
All shutters go through rigorous testing prior to being approved. From measuring and cutting the parts to installing the hardware; everything goes according to schedule and budget. Each step is monitored carefully.
Installation & Warranty Information
When you order a shutter from us, you’re getting peace of mind because California shutter installations are covered under a lifetime warranty. We provide 24/7 support after installation and the entire job is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship.
Our team of experts uses industry leading tools including digital cameras, laser levels, CNC routers, plasma cutters, 3M adhesive tapes and more to measure and install the window perfectly. When finished, we test and inspect the shutter for proper operation.
Shutters are one of the oldest and most effective building protection solutions around.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Cleveland
There are many great designs available today ranging from traditional plantation shutters to modern contemporary blinds styles which are made with aluminum, steel and other high quality materials in order to meet homeowners expectations for style and durability.
In addition, California shutters come in several different sizes and color options. For example, custom colors and patterns will increase curb appeal while enhancing privacy. Also, some models offer blackout feature, making them perfect for bedrooms or offices.
For best appearance and functionality, install California shutters after painting or staining your home exterior. Then seal everything well afterwards so that no moisture gets trapped under the top slats.
If possible, place California shutters close to the wall because this helps keep heat away from the window frame and reduces condensation buildup under the bottom slat.
Finally, use weatherstripping around the entire perimeter of the window opening. A good caulking job is essential and should not dry out. This is particularly true near doors since air leaks cause drafts, leading to increased heating costs.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If you are remodeling a home and thinking of adding some extra warmth, then go ahead and check out these gorgeous California Shutter installations. Just click the links below to see them! We hope this article helps you get started on making the most comfortable upgrades around town.
What should I expect during my project?
1st meeting & walkthrough
3rd Visit or after install
4th Visits/Calls / Emails
This guide will help answer questions like ‘How often does my window needs painting?”
When Should My Window Be Painted?
Typically every 10 years or sooner to paint any exterior exterior window area. Exterior siding paints generally hold 2-5year warranties. If you live in a cold climate, be prepared for weather stripping to wear down. Weatherstrip is normally replaced annually or biannually depending on the materials used. Do yourself a favor. Have a professional inspect your home for moisture issues before applying primer coatings. Moisture problems can cause rot which could ruin your beautiful house. Ask us about protecting your home against moisture damage.
Why Install Interior Doors When Painting Your Windows Instead Of A New Door?
Interior sliding glass doors or double hung patio door can take place for less than $800 dollars installed. You save hundreds of thousands of dollars just installing a single piece of plywood versus buying a full size replacement door. Plywoods are extremely affordable. Even cheaper than vinyl replacements and better quality than particleboard. And if you ever decide to sell your property it’s easier to replace a door rather than tearing everything apart.
Why Is Vinyl Blinds Better Than Wood Shades Or Roller Shades For Outdoor Use?
Vinyl is far superior to wood. Vinyl allows sunlight through without being hot and wood makes your home feel warmer. Both types of shades allow air to pass freely.
Motorized California Shutters Cleveland
We’re going to talk about some of the top California shutters brands in the industry and what makes them different. We’ll go through each of those options in depth, but first, let’s get started talking about why they matter.
California Shutters are the most popular style of window covering in America today. They’re made of vinyl, aluminum and polyester film materials, which provide protection against UV rays while offering privacy, insulation from outside noise and light, and energy savings.
There’s no other way around this fact: shutters are great windows that work well in many climates across the country. But, like all products, there are good ones and bad ones—and the quality of those choices really varies widely depending on who manufactures them and whether they use premium materials.
So, in addition to providing information about the various manufacturers themselves (more on that below), I wanted to go into greater detail about the specific types of shutters available and how they differ from each other.
I hope these tips help homeowners in selecting the ideal California shutter solution in the coming years. If you’d like to learn even more about shutters, check out my guide to home improvement projects.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We recommend visiting one of these locations as soon as possible, preferably while they are still operating during normal business hours. Please note each location operates differently and some might charge fees for appointments. For example, a few may limit appointment times to certain hours only, whereas others may allow you to schedule a specific date/time, or just come back anytime without calling ahead. Be aware that many vendors offer appointments outside regular working hours to accommodate customers who wish to avoid being tied down by work commitments. However, we would advise against scheduling appointments after office closing hours unless an emergency exists. Some shutters manufacturers operate different showrooms at multiple sites around North America, but only those located inside USA States & Canada Territories receive full warranty coverage. Check each vendor’s website for details of locations and availability near you! Our staff members will not be able to assist you outside of normal business hours (M-F 8AM–5PM CST).
1. Read and understand the vendor’s return policy before making payment. Most vendors will accept returns for store credit or replacement purchases under certain circumstances. Make sure you request a refund within 30 days from initial order receipt. Otherwise, vendor policies vary widely across the industry and sometimes you must pay shipping charges and restock costs.
2. Ask about special promotions. Many vendors host ongoing sales events which include discounts, coupons, rebates and other offers, often valid through holidays, weekends, seasons, weather conditions or other seasonal circumstances. These could apply to either items purchased online or brick-and-mortar stores. Always read fine print carefully and ask questions like “What happens once my promotional code expires?” (Some vendors’ codes cannot be redeemed twice per customer, and expiration dates can range from weeks to months.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you have an existing window treatment project planned, consider choosing either wooden or vinyl shutters for this job instead of installing both types together. That way, you’ll be able use a single piece of hardware to install each type, saving some cash while getting exactly the type of window coverings you desire.
When selecting which style of door shutters will work best for your home, consider these factors first:
1. Do you prefer natural materials like cedar, pine or cypress? If yes, then you should select a solid wood design and color; otherwise, stick with vinyl options. Solid wood products are generally less expensive than those made of plastic or composite material.
2. Will you be painting your walls soon? A painted wall is a great backdrop against which a vinyl shutter looks especially appealing, since paint makes a dull surface pop. But solid wood products look better against uncolored surfaces.
3. Does your house have a lot of windows? If that’s true, you probably shouldn’t go with wooden shutters at all—they won’t match them well enough. Instead, opt for a vinyl model, since they’re designed for large panes of glass.
4. Is the area around your front entryway particularly busy? If so, a decorative iron gate would help keep people away, so consider adding one to your project. Iron gates often blend beautifully with vinyl shutters.
5. Does your front yard contain shrubs and trees? A treed backyard is another reason why vinyl doors look more attractive than solid wood ones. And, of course, they look great alongside vinyl panels.
6. Can you envision yourself living somewhere else someday? If so, consider installing vinyl windows and shutters on all sides of your home rather than just on the back side. That way, you’d always have beautiful views no matter which direction you looked from inside.
Cost of California Shutters in Cleveland Texas
California Shutters come in different models depending upon the size and shape requirements of your home but some popular options include:
Folding Door, Sliding Panels, Fixed Panel, Top Rail & Bottom Rail (2 sided, 2 side), Corner Curtain Wall (Top rail only). If you would like to learn more about each model please read the following articles which I recommend reading first:
1. Folding Door Installation Tips | Part 1 & Part 2
2. Sliding Glass Doors / Panels Installation Tips & Tricks | Part 1 & Part 2
3. Top Rails Only | Install Guide (Bottom rails are optional)
4. Corner Curtain Walls | Install Guide (Bottom rails are optional)
5. Single Side Sliders | Install Guide (bottom rail is Optional)
6. Double Slide / French Doors | Tutorial
7. Custom Design Options Available (Customization Service available)
8. FAQ (frequently searched questions)
We hope you enjoyed this article about Shutter Boys California Shutter Reviews. Please contact us today with any comments or suggestions. We always appreciate feedback and happy customers.
Best California Shutters Cleveland
I took the photo below with the Shutterboys Cali Custom Window Treatments (Cali Custom Series), which were installed onto aluminum framed double hung windows. They offer great design options for any home and come standard with vinyl (or white paintable coating). This series offers many different styles, colors, and sizes. For most DIY install projects, this size and style will provide excellent coverage, while still being able to completely hide window glass. Also they are offered in several other frame materials including Vinyl Siding, Wood, Brick & Block, Masonry Wallboard, Metal Stud, Steel Frame, Glass Slider Doors, Aluminum Windows and Garage Door Frames
(If you like our articles please subscribe, comment, Like us on Facebook. Thankyou! )
We recommend having a professional installer handle this project due to the complexity of installing these types of treatments correctly. This should include checking measurements, installing hardware for proper sizing and spacing, measuring gaps that could be potential leaks etc… If possible try to work within 1 week of installing them. Be careful because once they’re locked down the treatment becomes less forgiving. If anything goes incorrect during installation than you’ve paid twice already. Our recommendation is to get help either through friends recommendations, Craigslist or by calling a reputable contractor who deals primarily in this type of work. Again, it’s always a good idea to ask someone else for references either personally, via email or phone call..
Buy California Shutters Online
Privacy & Cookies Policy
SitePoint uses functional, analytical and advertising cookies (first and third party). Third parties can track your browsing activity on other sites in order to display advertisements in line with your interests. Such third party ad servers work independently of SitePoint. Our Privacy Notice covers full details on the types of cookies placed, along with guidance on how to block these. Click ‘accept’ to enable these technologies; otherwise click ‘settings’ to view current settings. Cookie preferences
Essential Website Functionality
These cookies essentially enable websites to compile reports describing internet usage. They include functionality such as recognising the computer operating system people are running, knowing whether an Internet Explorer browser version is being used etc. These reports can be compiled remotely via server logging tools. Essential Analytics FunctionalityCookies designed to capture anonymous non-personally identifiable visitor interaction data. Data captured includes things like page views, errors, bounce rate, traffic sources etc. No personally identifying information is collected in relation to this data. All visits are logged IP addresses, but no personal identity is recorded anywhere in connection with this type of analytics tool usage.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
What Is A Cali Shutter And Why Would I Want One?
California Shutters are custom designed to provide privacy, reduce heat gain/loss or keep rainwater away from windows. They’re made entirely of premium grade weather resistant plywood which keeps them durable, long lasting and maintenance free. If installed properly they won’t rot, warp or crack like vinyl, and you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your home will be protected against sun exposure, moisture and UV rays while keeping energy costs down during hot summer months.
Caliber Products offers many different designs that come in both single and double hung configurations, along with various colors and textures. These styles include: Roman Shades, Wood Blinds, Roller Curtains, French Doors, Pleated Shades, and Vertical Roller Shutters. Our team will work closely with you every step of the way and ensure you get exactly what you had envisioned! For even more info visit www.caliberedesignstudio.net. Contact Us Today! Call 888-926-7378 Or Click Here!
Installing Your New Cali Shutter System
Step 1 — Measure Window Width
Measure each window width from top to bottom, then total these measurements together; this gives you the “Total Door Opening” measurement. Next measure the height across the middle of the door opening; take note of whether the door needs extra space for hardware or other items (like molding). Finally divide your Total Door Opening measurement by 2.5 inches (.6 cm), rounded up to nearest whole inch, to determine how many shingle panels you should order. Example: if your door measures 60″, round up to 64″. Divide this figure by 2.5 = 24 siding panel sizes required. Round up this calculation to 28 shingle board sizes. Note: this assumes your windows aren’t wider than 90% of doors.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”