Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Anderson’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Anderson, South Carolina. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Anderson Project
Anderson’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Anderson with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Anderson, South Carolina may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Anderson and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Anderson? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Anderson’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Anderson, South Carolina
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Anderson
This post will be broken down in 3 sections…
1. Why should you consider adding motorization to your next project?
2. A quick breakdown of the different types of motorizations available for shutters today.
3. An overview of why I personally find them to be beneficial, especially for condos and apartments. For example, I am able to use less space than manual models which frees me up for other projects.
Why Should You Consider Adding Motorization to Your Next Project?
There are countless reasons I love having automatic shutters. One thing that’s always bothered me though was the hassle factor of dealing with things getting stuck closed/open as well as keeping it aligned correctly every day and making sure nothing happens to it while doing those duties. So what changed?! I’ll tell ya… Technology!!!
Nowadays there are many ways to automate your blinds. Today, we’re talking specifically about motorization. These days, motorization options include but are certainly not limited to motors installed directly behind the fabric panels or inside tracks attached to the backside of the shade panel, as shown above. Another way of putting it is “the way forward” for technology.
While traditional solutions were only viable for single pane shades, modern technology now brings us the ability to install these same systems across multiple panes. A lot of people call this type of system multi-panel motorization. Now, let me show you exactly how awesome it is (and no, this video won’t play unless you click through first).
What Is Multi Panel Motorization? Basically it’s putting track-style roller blind assemblies behind each individual panel of window covering material. The main difference between regular rollers and these newer versions is the motor used to power them.
Cost of California Shutters in Anderson South Carolina
This guide will show you the cost per window and average price of installing shutters in Anderson SC. I hope this information will help save you some serious coin!
Here’s my take on why to invest in custom made, factory built wood shutters instead of buying cheap stock ones off ebay or Amazon.
1. Quality Custom Wood Shutters are Built Like A Boat They’re Made Of Better Materials than Stock Ones, Meaning they’ll Last Longer and Perform Much better. Plus, If Your Not Sure About A Particular Measurement Or Style Just Ask One of Our Experts At Shutter Boys We Can Help Find Something For Every Budget And Style. Also, If You Do Use An Installer, They Will be Able to Provide More Value As Compared to a DIY installation because they’ve got years of experience working with these products, making them well aware which measurements will fit perfectly, which parts will break if improperly installed, etc…
2. They Offer Many Styles Options Including Vinyl (PVC), Metal, Timber and Composite Shutters. These Shutters offer many benefits including being Energy Efficient, Easy to Clean and Very Low Maintenance. So whether you prefer metal, timber, composite vinyl shutters; or just something different, we’ll find something that fits your home.
3. Most Important: They Are Designed To Protect Against Wind Damage and Rainfall. This Is A Huge Bonus Because If You Invested Money Into A Product like this, then you should get value back every single day, week, or month you own it! Most homeowners only realize this after they install the product. But before you install the product, most people say “Oh My Gosh, I never thought about wind damage” and “I didn’t know rain would affect my doors”. Once you learn about both things, and how shutting protects against those issues, then it makes total sense to protect your family and property by adding shutters.
4. The Average Customer Service Score From Customers Who Bought Their Shutters Directly Through Us Was Over 90%. This Means They Have Excellent Reputation, Great Products that Work Well, and Good Communication. All Things You Should Be Looking for When Shopping Online!! So in Summary: 1.
Buy California Shutters Online
In addition to California’s beautiful landscapes, the weather patterns across the state vary slightly, affecting the type of products and materials that work well outdoors. While most windows will be able to handle mild winters, those living near snowy regions should take note of the following guidelines for selecting exterior shutters based on climate conditions and available supplies.
California has some great options for both traditional wooden panels and modern steel framing systems that offer superior strength and durability against harsh UV rays, rain and hail. Each of these styles comes with different advantages including aesthetic appeal, ease of use and maintenance requirements — each of which play a role in helping determine which style would fit your lifestyle better. Below, find recommendations specific to certain climates across the state along with links to further information for making a final determination about what is best suited to keep you comfortable during sunny days and cozy nights.
Wooden paneling is typically made of Douglas fir lumber and has traditionally played a significant roll as part of residential architecture since it was first developed nearly 2 centuries ago. Some of California’s oldest examples of timber frame construction include homes constructed in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties as early as 1853; however, as more recent architectural designs began incorporating exposed timbers into buildings, wood became less fashionable due to concerns regarding health risks associated with exposure to the sun. As wood continues to emerge as an attractive alternative material because of its natural beauty combined with minimal upkeep demands, many modern wooden building projects focus on utilizing locally sourced trees rather than imported woods like western red cedar.
When shopping for wood shutters, customers often face confusing choices and overwhelming amounts of information on multiple websites. At shutterboys.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
This article was updated January 2020. Read the full version below.
For many years, we used to recommend that clients use our own branded, high end window covering products. But times have changed and many customers have moved away from these types of products. They prefer to go with something cheaper, but still looks great. We call them the DIY/DIYer market.
We’ve always offered the same quality products as everyone else, just priced lower than other companies because they have no overhead. However, we’d like to offer a better quality product at an affordable price. And this article explains why.
Why Do Clients Love DIY Window Covering Products Over Others?
There are several things that contribute to why people love DIY/DIYer products over those made by larger corporations. These include;
• Price: Many large brands charge a premium for their products simply because they have higher prices due to their overhead costs which includes advertising, manufacturing equipment & facilities that they must pay rent for every day and employees who are paid salaries for working to keep those machines running 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
If you’re a small business owner looking to build traffic to your website through SEO, then search engine optimization can help.
But, if you’ve ever worked with an internet agency, you’ll already realise that SEO isn’t quite as simple as plugging in keywords and clicking ‘go’.
It’s actually a bit more complicated than that, but the good news is there are tools available to assist you in getting started. Here are five ways to get started with SEO for small businesses.
1. Start With Keywords Research
Before you begin optimizing your website content, it is essential to understand the words that visitors type into search engines in order to find what it is exactly that you sell.
Anderson’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Anderson Shutters offers the finest premium California Shutters manufactured from recycled glass fiber resin panels that use less raw material and produce greater strength than traditional wooden frames. Our California Shutters feature patented “California Window Frame Glazing System” which creates a seamless frame around each panel including built-in hardware for fast, secure mounting. These panels have superior UV resistance and low maintenance qualities that makes them ideal for modern homes or historic neighborhoods. Whether you prefer the classic beauty of solid timber framing in our Classic series or sleek contemporary designs in our Modern Series, Anderson Shutters provide both value and versatility unmatched by most brands who charge higher prices without delivering comparable service. At Shutter Boys® we stand behind every single order 100%. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer care and quick delivery times. As always we welcome feedback and questions from our customers. Feel free to contact us via phone or email. Thanks again for reading this article.
Checkout our website https://www.shuttersbyshorty2eight4us.com/california-window-fiberglass-shutter-reviews/#sthash.zWnUYGmv.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters are typically sold through professional installers who work with homeowners who want to use them for aesthetic purposes. However, some companies offer DIY kits that include everything necessary for installing your own custom-made design.
If you live along the Pacific Ocean Coastline or near the Sacramento River Delta regions, chances are your home’s exterior already includes at least some kind of shade structure, whether it be traditional Venetian blinds or even bamboo screens. But there are several advantages to adding California shutters to your existing outdoor living space.
For starters, these beautiful wooden shutters provide an attractive addition while protecting homes’ interiors from UV rays during harsh summer weather. Not only does the protection extend beyond just keeping you cool inside, but they can actually lower air conditioning bills by helping retain heat inside homes. Also, since they’re designed specifically to withstand the rigors of coastal areas, you won’t worry about them getting damaged due to extreme sunlight, rain, snow, hail or other environmental factors. Additionally, these gorgeous wood panels allow homeowners to enjoy their outdoor spaces more comfortably than ever. From enjoying cocktails outdoors to hanging out by poolside, California shutters keep homeowners safe from inclement climate conditions while providing stunning architectural details to complement their patio/deck area.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Anderson
California shutters come in many styles ranging from plantation shutters, which provide complete privacy and block light, to honeycomb shades like Venetian blinds and Hunter Douglas roman shades. And because this type of window covering offers both beauty and functionality, homeowners often opt for them instead of traditional patio doors. Here’s why.
1. They’re Energy Efficient When closed, shuttering helps keep homes cool inside and saves energy costs in the long run. Plus, they look great indoors — especially if you install them yourself. When opened, they offer plenty of ventilation, making outdoor living comfortable throughout the warmer months.2. They Offer Privacy If you’d rather stay private than expose your view to passersby, shuttering gives you the perfect solution. These shades help protect your house and family from prying eyes.3. Their Stylish Style Whether you love bold patterns, soft colors or classic looks, California shuts are available in hundreds of designs — including ones that match your taste perfectly. And since shutters can be easily custom made according to your design preferences, you’ll find the perfect fit quickly and easily4. They Come At A Price That Makes Sense While other types of window treatments cost thousands of dollars per panel, California shutters range widely in price — starting around $100 for basic panels.5. DIY Projects Make Them Easy Even though installing shutters requires advanced knowledge of carpentry and construction techniques, anyone can DIY. For instance, homeowners who prefer modern styling will benefit from using shutter hardware designed specifically for sliding doors.6. Custom Designs Have No Limits As far as customization goes, you can get your hands dirty and work with professional shutters experts to customize your own designs. Just ask them for inspiration and ideas based on your desired color scheme, materials, and dimensions7.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood Cali shutters typically run around $600-$1K per window. They will provide lasting beauty for years while being extremely durable. Some types offer energy efficiency benefits, including solar protection, air exchange rates comparable to vinyl windows, plus UV inhibitors built into the sheathing material.
Vinyl shutters are made from heavy gauge plastic films and roll down like Venetian blinds and have become popular due to their affordability ($25-$50), ease of use and ability to be easily replaced when damaged. Like wooden shutters, some vinyl options include built in sun blockers and other weather blocking technologies which increase heat retention during hot climates, lowering heating costs. But unlike wood products, they cannot usually expand/contract with changes in temperature or humidity. When installing vinyl shutters make sure to put tape along edges or ends to keep them aligned.
Before selecting which style of shutters you would like in your home, you should consider these factors: aesthetic preference, function, durability, cost and your overall lifestyle. For more information visit www.shutterstock.com. (We recommend our partner Shutterstock).
Get Yours Today! We only sell Shutterboys premium quality California Shutters including California patio roofing screens and doorways.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I will then discuss a few different types of products and explain why each is best suited for certain applications. Lastly, I’ll walk through several examples showing these considerations applied in real homes. As always, my personal favorite style would be traditional plantation shutters but we offer many styles and options so there should certainly something you enjoy.
So without further ado….
THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS FOR YOUR ANDERSON HOME OR CONDO IN 20XX2Z EDITION
This edition covers everything since 2018 and includes some great new additions to the lineup including our new Ultra Series Shutters. They are perfect for condos and apartments because the louvers in them stay closed unless you physically pull them open.
They are available as either single hung or double hung models. For larger spaces, we recommend going with a multiple unit model. We call our double hung units “Ultra Louvered Double Hung” while our single hung versions just say ‘Double Hung’. Our ultra series features a unique louver system allowing air to pass through but keep bugs outside.
This makes them ideal for areas prone to insect infestations. If you have kids or pets, check out the PetSafe Series. This line is designed specifically for dogs and cats and offers additional bug protection along with built in screen filters.
We also now feature the popular Serta® series. These come with built-in screens and allow air circulation through the louvers. But unlike our other lines, they also incorporate a special anti-microbial coating on the frame so you won’t have to worry about cleaning after every use.
All of our shutters are made from solid pine lumber that is kiln dried and hand finished with stain grade wood sealer giving them long lasting beauty. All shutters come standard with metal hardware and custom mounting kits so no drilling required.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters are designed specifically for homes and condos located in Southern California since the climate down south tends to be dryer than cooler regions further north towards Canada and Alaska. Many California shutters companies produce and sell both residential and commercial grade shutters however only a handful focus solely on the residential market, leaving it to contractors to carry out installations in non-residential locations. As with all home projects involving windows, doors, framing, insulation, electrical outlets; California Shutters should be viewed as additional layers of construction rather than replacing the entire house due to potential damage caused by rainstorms. For example, if you live near water you shouldn’t expect to get away with just installing window covers and hoping for the best because a strong storm could cause serious damage to your property within minutes.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This blog was originally posted on December 31st 2019 but since this post will still be relevant until early 2020, we decided to repost it again.
Here is our guide to installing California Shutters in the next couple years. These recommendations are made for homeowners who are looking to install California Shutters themselves. For those interested in hiring a professional installer, check out www.SHUTTERSBYSOUTHLA.COM. They are highly experienced and trained professionals who will ensure that your project gets completed correctly, quickly AND affordably.
California Shutters are becoming increasingly popular as people realize just how beautiful they look. However, many people aren’t aware of the options available to them when choosing which style of California Shutter to purchase.
There are several different ways of building a home including brick construction, stucco siding, cinder block walls, steel framing, vinyl siding, concrete foundation, and wooden frame. When deciding upon the type of house construction you wish to use, consider whether you are planning on selling your home in the near future. Some homes are better suited towards certain types of construction than others.
If you are purchasing a California Shutters home and are concerned about the amount of maintenance required for your new window covering, then you should probably stick with traditional windows or shutters. Traditional blinds can get dirty easily as well.
When considering how long it takes to replace a broken door latch, be mindful of the size of your entryway door. Door latches tend to wear down faster than other parts of your entry doors because they often receive more traffic. A small door requires less material to manufacture a quality latch; therefore, replacing a worn latch will cost significantly less than repairing a large metal panel.
Best California Shutters Anderson
Today people prefer natural materials like cedar and redwood timbers for their properties’ exteriors, whether indoors or out. However, many other options exist including vinyl and aluminum slats, plantation style shutters, louvered shutters, and wooden blinds. If you’re interested in window shutters check out shutterboyseverything.com/california_shutters/. They offer quality products and service to home owners across North America. Not just that our website offers a full range of choices; we take pride in offering custom made solutions for every client. We’ve never been able to deliver better customer service than this company does!
They work well for both residential and commercial areas…
And since our customers love the idea of having a beautifully crafted wood patio door installed right after remodeling their house, we wanted to tell everyone else the story behind Wood Patio Doors, Inc. The name speaks volumes about who we truly are. We craft exceptional wood exterior products at the highest level of excellence. Every detail matters. Quality materials matter. Craftsmanship matters. Our clients always come first. When you get a wood patio door from us you will receive top notch professional services along with superior products that won’t disappoint. If you’d like to read more visit http://www.WoodPatioDoorsInc.com.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”