Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Vaughan’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Vaughan, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Vaughan Project
Vaughan’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Vaughan with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Vaughan, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Vaughan and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Vaughan? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Vaughan’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Vaughan, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Vaughan’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We have partnered with top grade brands like Lutron Casavant/Casablanca Lighting, Minka Lavery Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Hunter Douglas Drapery Hardware, Knauf Plasterboard, Rachael Ray Products, TOTO Windows, Thermador Appliances, Westinghouse Furnaces, Therma Tru Heating Systems and Wainsco Exterior Paint among many others to provide beautiful and unique designs for homeowners.
Many Ontario residents have purchased Vaughan Shutters and Doors because this reputable Vaughan Manufaturing Company offers fast shipping times with no hassle involved with getting it installed and ready to go. We always take pride in making great relationships with our clients who tell us our work looks amazing. This is why we get feedback from hundreds of satisfied customers each day who refer friends, family members and colleagues to visit our website www.shutdyeradioalready.ca They choose to purchase windows, glass door units and patio enclosures due to our reputation and outstanding customer service provided by our professional staff of installers. Whether you live in London, Orillia, Barrie or anywhere else across Southwestern Ontario, call us today for information about Vaughan shutters and whether we ship nationwide, locally or both.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We’ll be talking about the benefits of these newer models and styles, including the added functionality they bring to homes and buildings across America.
So stay tuned because we’re going to show you everything you need to know for next seasons’ shuttering projects.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
There are literally thousands of different options available that range from solid woods to aluminum clad frames and composite materials, faux finishes, glass doors, and window treatments made from vinyl, plastic, fabric and other textiles. Some come with screens; some without. Many offer built in insulation which reduces air infiltration, increases comfort and helps prevent heat loss during the hot summer months. And because they protect against wind, storm water and hail damage, these products help conserve valuable floor space inside the home. As with anything else, California shower door prices vary depending upon size, type, quality and material but they typically cost less than $2 per square foot installed plus mounting fees. For example, we sell custom-made, fully insulated wood frame California Shower Door kits starting around $1,200 for a 5×7′ kit.
This article was originally published in April 2019, updated May 2020. Read More…
How Can I Make My Own California Shutters? We specialize in making bespoke shuttering and installing them yourself.
If you live outside Toronto area and need the same service but prefer working with us rather than hiring someone then please get in touch with our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to provide you information on how to complete our DIY project. Also feel free to contact us via phone 1 888 469 7667 / Toll Free Canada 0800 909 3333 or Skype @ shuttersbyshoo
Best California Shutters Vaughan
One trend that continues to gain momentum as architects push boundaries is installing shutters on windows. More and more people find that having a classic window treatment gives them the privacy they desire but adds value to their property while being aesthetically pleasing. One thing most home owners realize quickly is that buying an entire house full of vinyl roller shutters isn’t practical nor economical. They are simply expensive to purchase and install.
We took into account these factors and decided to compile the most current information available for this guide. We’ve provided answers to questions like “what’s the difference” among products that have similar price structures; “which shutter system will be my favourite?” and “how long does it take to custom fabricate and deliver.”
What to expect…
There’s no doubt that there’s nothing quite like feeling safe and secure in your own home. Whether you live in a condo, townhouse or single family dwelling, keeping unwanted visitors outside the entry door should be part of every homeowner’s priority list. When it comes down to it, protecting yourself against trespassers should rank near the top of anyone’s priorities. After all, why would anyone want to enter your property without authorization if they could just head through another way instead?
Installing security doors in the exterior walls of your residence is undoubtedly the most effective tool available for securing your personal space from intruders. But what exactly is considered’security’ enough to warrant the expense associated with doing so? And what happens once someone manages to get inside your premises anyway? Do you really feel like going back to worrying about your safety all day after leaving work each night? If security measures aren’t taken seriously, then the answer certainly must be yes, right? So whether your primary concern lies around security or aesthetics, security doors provide both at a reasonable cost.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Well… They’re True!!
In fact, the Canadian market for residential window film/california shutters will exceed $400 Million this coming fall!
Why should homeowners be excited? Well…
California shuttering was once popularized by Hollywood stars who loved the way they could control light and privacy inside their home without having large glass windows. Today, many people are opting for shutters because they find them attractive, energy efficient, versatile and the perfect complement to contemporary architecture designs. However, choosing which type to install can be quite confusing. Here’s why you’ll love these shutters in 2019 & beyond
1. Energy Efficiency
Calcutta California shutters use multiple layers of material designed to block sunlight while allowing in natural daylight. These types of products keep heat indoors and reduce cooling needs outdoors. When it gets cold outside, this creates an extra layer of insulation keeping homes warmer during those winter months.
Many homeowners enjoy adding shutters to their home or condo simply for privacy purposes. Some customers also like to add shutters to prevent prying eyes from seeing inside of their house.
3. Design Appeal
Some homeowners opt to install shutters just for the sake of design appeal. Many prefer clean lines versus traditional wooden blinds! If you’d rather see through your windows than feel isolated indoors, shutters provide a great solution. Plus, modern designs tend to blend well with other house aesthetics.
As technology advances, so does California shutter technology. Traditional models used hardware attached to walls but newer versions attach directly to the frame of the door. The advantage of attaching to frames is that you no longer need to drill holes in walls; plus it keeps your wall a blank canvas that adds value to your property.
Shutters offer added protection against break ins. A thief cannot enter your home through a shuttered window. Additionally, shutters help protect from wind damage and flying debris.
6.”How I Made My House A Happier Place”: The Story Of Our Shutter Installation
We chose to go with Woodstock California Shutters.
Cost of California Shutters in Vaughan Ontario
Homeowners often ask me “why should I go through the hassle and expense of hiring someone to install my custom built home made products. Is there no way around doing this yourself?” And while it would be nice to say they could complete the project themselves, DIY home building projects are always going to involve compromises in terms of quality that cannot be found simply by following YouTube tutorials. While most of us aren’t trained mechanics, we as consumers expect high standards of craftsmanship on the products sold to us which includes everything from cabinet doors and drawers to appliances, to paint walls. If we buy a bad painting job in a big box store or cheap bathroom remodeler then we won’t trust them again. We assume that once something like kitchen cabinets gets delivered as unassembled kit parts, that the workers assembling these units were poorly trained or just plain incompetent. So, when we begin thinking of installing anything like custom cabinetry for example or a garage door, we understand that it takes years of experience to get good enough to do these kinds of jobs correctly without making mistakes.
For many people, buying ready manufactured products simply makes sense because they see a finished product in front of them and immediately feel comfortable knowing that this particular component was designed specifically for their space.
However, it isn’t uncommon for builders/ contractors to sell an individual house to multiple buyers. Some end up taking advantage of the builder/ contractor who did work and bought materials for his own personal use. When selling homes to clients that are outside contractors, they usually hire subcontractors to assist them in finishing various aspects of construction including, but certainly not limited to, electrical service, plumbing, roofing, floor coverings, window replacement, drywall repairs & finishes, carpet, paint walls, cabinets, windows and furniture upgrades to name a few.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Professional California Shutters Installation In Vaughan
We manufacture premium custom handmade wooden shutters made out soft pine material and installed with stainless steel hardware. Some models come unfinished but you can buy them finished in white paint at no extra charge. We offer delivery anywhere in North America and Canada including Toronto, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina & other cities closeby. We deliver same day service to most areas of southern Ontario. If you aren’t near us please contact me via email or leave a message below and I’ll reply ASAP.
Our YouTube channel showcases some interesting videos like installation guides, reviews, unboxing’s, and other instructional content; along with testimonials, case studies and customer satisfaction stories. Also visit our website www.shuttersboystoronto.ca which gives info on ordering options, buying guide information, technical support, warranty details and shipping locations for residential installations.
Here are some additional links to view our products videos…
(If these link 404’s try searching Youtube under “California shutters” )
Visit my Facebook page… https://www.facebook.com/thewoodworker/?ref=bookmarks?fref=[url]
Watch our videos and see examples of work…. http://bit.ly/Shuttervideos
What was once an extremely large niche market is becoming increasingly saturated. As technology advances, competition heats up and prices drop accordingly, making this field less lucrative than ever. However, there remain plenty of opportunities available if you learn how to navigate the industry correctly.
Motorized California Shutters Vaughan
Here are some tips to help get started saving energy and saving money:
1. Start small. A first step would be to purchase just one or 2 sets of shades for each window or bay. This way you won’t feel overwhelmed trying to complete the job yourself, and you can focus on getting the hang of things before investing in larger projects. As long as you install them properly they should be fine for many years to come. Once you understand how they work, you’ll see how simple it really is.
2. Install blinds vertically. Most vertical blinds are easier to operate than standard horizontal ones since they can be lifted without lifting the bottom rail and thus opening them up. They also allow light through so you don’t have to worry about darkening rooms. Horizontal blinds block sunlight which means less heat gain in the summer and reduced cooling requirements in winter. Vertical blinds offer both benefits and are usually better value. When selecting your material consider the style of window you have, whether you want blackout privacy or daylight views, plus other factors like ease of operation, durability, noise level, maintenance, appearance, aesthetics, and price. We recommend starting with a few samples and choosing the one most suitable for your situation.
3. Use blinds that match your windows and decor. Blinds manufactured especially for your window frame or even custom fitted blinds can provide great looks and functionality, making blinds an ideal addition to any décor scheme. Matching materials to windows helps to eliminate distractions from outside and keep the space aesthetically consistent.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
However, each type of material has advantages and disadvantages depending upon the climate of the location.
If you live in a region prone to hurricanes, tornadoes, high winds, heavy snowfall, freezing temperatures, and other weather events, then you are probably going to benefit from having wooden shuttering installed around windows. Wooden shutters provide protection against these types of storms, but they do take some skill and training to install properly.
We will talk about this topic and show you what to consider for choosing the perfect shuttering solution for your window. If you live in Toronto or in a different area, check out Shutterboy’s website for information regarding shutters.
The first thing you should ask yourself when thinking about installing wood or vinyl shutters to protect against harsh weather conditions is whether or not you really need them. For example, if you only experience cold winds during winter months and rarely see snow fall outside, shutters aren’t necessary unless you’re living in Alaska. But if you spend a lot of time outdoors, have kids running around in the yard and like to enjoy outdoor activities in the summertime, then a good quality wooden shutters would be beneficial because they will keep heat inside and help insulate your home.
When selecting the proper shutters for your home, remember that the most cost effective way to get the desired result is through custom sizing. When you purchase shutters, you usually buy standard sizes, meaning that the width of the frame isn’t adjustable. However, if you decide to go ahead and order shutters that fit perfectly around your existing glass, you won’t end up paying as much as if you had purchased standard sized units. This is why it is often cheaper and wiser to go shopping for customized shutters instead of ordering a unit at retail price. Customized shutters have many benefits including ease of installation and versatility to accommodate various styles, designs and colors.
Buy California Shutters Online
We recommend installing them during spring, summer and fall seasons since that will save you lots of trouble. If it’s wintertime or late fall/winter season then be careful, some models won’t work well.
If you’re interested in buying our California Shutters, please click below on the button which says “Go to Shuttering Warehouse website” and check out our latest selection of products. We sell many different styles including Wood Clad, Vinyl Clad & Composite Clad, Sliding Doors as well as a wide range of window sizes.
When choosing California Shutters, keep in mind their style and materials; vinyl clad are made of durable UV resistant material whereas composite clad require maintenance to ensure they continue working properly. Also, consider the type of frame you prefer. Wooden framed units tend to be better than metal frames, especially for those who are trying to achieve high levels of solar gain. Finally, remember that California Shutters should fit snugly to the wall, without gaps around the sides.
To learn how to install your California Shutters yourself, see this step-by-step YouTube video guide: https://youtu.be/_z2vYJwKbq0
Please note that the price for each unit varies depending upon size and color options chosen. However, most customers find that when ordering multiple units, they end up paying less overall per square foot than they would have paid had they simply bought fewer pieces.
If you have questions regarding your project, feel free to email us @ [email protected] we’d love to help.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shutters are made specifically to protect against extreme temperatures without sacrificing style. They offer complete privacy while retaining enough light inside your house. These products aren’t just for homes; California Shutters will be used extensively in many commercial establishments like hotels, restaurants, gyms, bars and other business properties throughout the country.
We’re proud to provide quality products & excellent service to homeowners across Canada and around the world. We take great pride in delivering premium custom shuttering solutions that exceed customer’s expectations.
When choosing shutters for your next project, remember these few key points:
1. Consider the climate – If you live near areas prone to rain storms, then you should opt for high speed shutters that allow water to drain away quickly. However, if you reside close to a coastal area, then you probably want something that will block sunlight and keep heat in during cold winters.2. Size matters – Your window size plays a role in determining which type of shutters you’d prefer. Do you already have casement windows installed? Then the most suitable solution would be sliding glass doors or French door hardware. Or perhaps you’re considering installing vinyl replacement shutters instead? Make certain you get accurate measurements first to ensure a perfect fit.3. Color – When shopping for California shutters, pay special attention to color choice because the shade selection is crucial especially when choosing shades for shutters. Shades must complement existing paint colors, wall surfaces and furniture styles.4. Functionality– Aesthetics aside, there are several things you consider when deciding whether to go with single hung, double hung, tilt top or roller blinds/drapes. Double hung shutters are usually preferred since they cover almost twice the width of regular sliders, but you’ll have less control when adjusting them. Tilt tops are generally easier to manage than roll downs.5. Cost – As mentioned above, cost is another important aspect when choosing shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”