Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Sugarcreek Township’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Sugarcreek Township, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Sugarcreek Township Project
Sugarcreek Township’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Sugarcreek Township with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Sugarcreek Township, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Sugarcreek Township and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Sugarcreek Township? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Sugarcreek Township’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Sugarcreek Township, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutts are beautiful window coverings designed with style and function. Made from Wood, they provide protection, decoration, privacy, and energy efficiency. They are manufactured in North America and imported worldwide. Some homeowners find the initial investment cost prohibitive but once fully installed, California Shutts will pay dividends for years to come and increase curb appeal while keeping heat inside homes during winter months. If you are thinking of having your home or condo covered with some new Cali Shutts then keep reading. Here are 5 Reasons why you should install some new ones for yourself.
1) Protect Your Family From Sunlight Rays & Heat During Summertime
In summertime the sun goes down early and comes back late leaving us feeling like the day was gone before sunset. That’s because there will always be some sunlight rays coming through windows and doors. When there is no blockage in sight of these harmful UV radiations, these rays can cause various health problems including premature aging, skin cancer, cataracts, and macular degeneration. So, if you own a family or living space, it’s time to take note of that sunshine exposure and invest in protective coverings. A well-placed pair of California Shutts can reduce light penetration as much as 50% which can greatly improve indoor air quality and overall home comfort.
2) Increase Privacy & Control Noise Levels
When it gets hot outside and/or noisy indoors, many people opt to pull down curtains or blinds to protect themselves against unwanted visual distractions. But, when it comes to noise reduction, shutting things down only half way isn’t effective enough. Instead, consider adding some new California shutters to your existing window treatments that can control sound levels and prevent unnecessary interruptions to your daily life.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you haven’t installed them yet, then this guide will help convince you it really does make sense to install them.
Before I get started though, please note that some of these products are made especially to fit certain types of windows more than others. Some models work well across many different window styles, but most aren’t designed around specific types of glass. So if you buy a particular model of shutter without knowing exactly which type of window they’re meant for, then it’s possible those shutters won’t fit perfectly, no matter how good quality materials like vinyl and aluminum used inside.
Now, for all the details:
Best Shutters For Vinyl Windows
Vinyl shutters offer incredible benefits because they come with weather tight seals for superior ventilation and protection against wind/ rain penetration. They are available in numerous colors to match nearly any home decor.
They fit almost every style of window including casement, double hung, slide, bow, transom… They even allow glass doors to stay closed. This makes them extremely versatile.
Because they’re manufactured to tightly seal each individual pane of glass, vinyl shutters have the ability to withstand high winds and other extreme conditions. If anything bad happens outside, they’ll keep everything safe until the emergency crews arrive and take care of whatever needs fixing.
For example, if someone trips on the sidewalk in front of your house, or gets hurt trying to enter through broken glass due to ice accumulation, or falls down stairs and breaks his hip or leg, you could easily call 911, leave the scene and let professionals handle things until he recovers. But if he just fell down onto the concrete driveway below, you’ll probably notice the puddles in the morning… And if it snows heavily overnight, you’d end up having to shovel away large amounts of snow from the yard as well. Not ideal at all.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Our team is committed to helping you achieve your desired aesthetic through quality and craftsmanship.
3. We provide superior customer support and warranty coverage.
4. All shutters come backed by a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. And we offer additional warranties that vary per model and type of material. (Wooden shutters typically include 1 year on siding/exterior frame components).
5. We strive to keep costs reasonable while delivering high value.
6. Our mission statement includes a commitment to sustainability, which is why most models in our inventory are built with eco-friendly alternatives whenever possible.
7. We provide fast, friendly shipping and local installation services.
8. Every shutter is professionally installed to ensure proper alignment.
9. We stand behind each product we sell with the confidence of a company who has invested heavily in R & D and testing for quality assurance.
10. When you order a custom size or color, you get exactly what you ordered—no surprises. You’ll see that in action here on this page as well as on other pages throughout this website.
11. We are proud to say we’ve received numerous awards over the years including being named “Best Custom Wood Window Covering Company” by Houzz Magazine multiple times as well as winning “Customer Service Team of the Year.
Cost of California Shutters in Sugarcreek Township Ohio
Depending on whether or not they are custom designed; some windows will be less expensive than others, regardless of size and complexity.
For example, standard roller shutter prices are approximately 10% higher than fixed panel options. Custom made panels can run 30%-50% pricier than stock options.
California shutter styles have become increasingly popular since the recession began. They offer many advantages like energy efficiency, high quality craftsmanship, and affordability. Additionally, consumers love them because they mimic traditional wooden plantation shutters. However, before buying a California style shutter you should understand which ones work well in your home environment.
Here’s our complete guide to choosing the perfect California shutter for your family home:
How to pick the best California shutter. (See photos below)
Do I really NEED these things?
How Much Does this Style Look Like Traditional Wood Shutters?
Which type suits my needs the most?
What Type Should I Go For?
Where Can I Find Them At Affordable Prices?
Can I DIY Install My Own California Window Treatments?
And the Ultimate Question… Where Do I Start?!
Want us to answer questions or help you figure things out faster? Leave your email address here and we’ll send you articles & videos whenever possible about topics related to living comfortably in Sugar Creek Township. No spam ever. Ever. We promise 🙂 Also enter “Sugar Creek” in subject line to remove spammers ;)Email Address *
Sugarcreek Township’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
*Buy better shutters, or install them yourself.
California Shutters are unique because they provide superior energy efficiency, security, privacy and exceptional natural light control. They allow outdoor views while blocking unwanted heat gain and rainwater infiltration. And unlike vinyl curtains which fade and fall apart after several years, wooden shades come with a warranty.
We work closely with leading home improvement stores such as:
Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware and Sears. No job is ever too large or small. We offer custom sizing, color matching, easy financing options, and most importantly, personalized customer service every step of the way. Our sales representatives can help you design the perfect shade solution for your home or business, whether you are interested in window treatments today.. or eventually adding glass entry doors, patio enclosures or storm protection products. Or our team will assist you through your entire project including measuring, ordering materials and installing each component individually. As a premium shutter company, Shutter Boys offers a lifetime structural warranty on all manufactured shingles. All prices include shipping fees to anywhere in the continental United States as well as professional installations. If you would like assistance selecting styles for your home please feel free to contact us at 800-222-SHUTTERS (800-223-2649).
There’s something particularly satisfying about being able to say “I’m just getting started.” Whether it’s making a clean break from bad habits (“New Year, New Me!”), starting a new diet or fitness routine (“Let’s get this going,” said no one ever), or building an entirely new career — the idea of having a blank slate in front of you is both exciting and intimidating. For some people doing so brings fear… Read More »
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve upgraded the Google My Business dashboard page to reflect changes made as part of GMB rollout 2.0. These updates should be rolling out soon; however, you can already see them live via the following URL https://maps.google.com/mybusiness/dashboard/.
Best California Shutters Sugarcreek Township
Wood Cali shutters are used extensively because they provide great style but are relatively inexpensive to install. They come standardized sizes which allow people to pick them easily without having to worry so much about the size requirements. These shutters offer privacy like no other type while still allowing enough light through the windows to view outside. People love this type of window treatment because it brings warmth to a home when cold weather sets in. Since these types of shutters cover only part of the glass pane, there will be gaps along the sides and top of the blinds. Wooden shutters should always be installed properly because improper installations could cause severe damage to your house due to high forces acting upon the wooden materials. All proper measurements must follow guidelines listed to ensure smooth operation.
Calcium Carbonate Calcite Shutters: These shutters use calcium carbonate and are made of natural wood material. Some brands include ironwood, sycamore, cedar, redwood and western redcedar. A few other products utilize steel reinforced vinyl. If you want strong yet lightweight shutters then calcium carbonate is just what you’re looking for. Although the price tag may seem expensive, we believe their strength makes up for their cost. Their design gives added security since they tend to warp less than conventional ones and won’t tear down like some of those flimsy plastic shutters sometimes find themselves doing. While most companies claim to offer lifetime warranties, we’ve found several different companies offering similar guarantees. However, we personally prefer buying metal shutters rather than fiberglass ones simply because metal tends to hold up better against harsh conditions, especially moisture since they aren’t treated.
Fiberglass Calibration & Maintenance: Fiberglass shutters are usually made of low maintenance plastics combined with thin gauges of real lumber or particle board. Most of these items are covered under warranty, although you should follow instructions carefully. We recommend cleaning your shutters twice per year to keep bacteria away as well as prevent dust buildup from blocking openings. Make sure you remove all dead leaves or debris during fall cleanings. Another way to help avoid mold infestation is to leave a gap of 2 inches between each section of the shutter.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We believe every home deserves the ultimate experience and design. Our unique team understands this concept better than anyone else because they’re passionate about great customer service. Because we specialize in premium materials and industry leading technology, no other company will provide you with higher quality products while offering you superior customer support.
#1: Quality Materials
• All of our components have received top tier certification allowing them to be tested & certified against various international standards. • Each component is manufactured through traditional methods, which ensures consistent construction characteristics each time. • Every element goes thru rigorous testing protocols ensuring consistent quality control across the board.
#2: Industry Leading Technology
• All of our manufacturing processes leverage state of art systems enabling us to utilize cutting edge technologies & equipment that you won’t find anywhere else. • Most importantly, our machinery is controlled & managed via cloud based software which enables us to produce exceptional products without having to deal with many moving parts.
#3: Superior Customer Service
Whether you’re ordering directly from our website, speaking with a sales rep over the phone or visiting one of our showrooms; our friendly staff always strive to exceed expectations and deliver outstanding experiences. #4: Lifetime Warranty
All of our products come standard with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects, guaranteeing the highest level of craftsmanship available on the market today. If anything ever happens to go wrong, just contact us and we’ll replace any defective part for FREE!!
To get started simply complete 1 of 3 options below! Or feel free to send us a message anytime!
Installing Vinyl Siding | Wood Railings/Screens
Installation Hardware | Exterior Decorations Installer
Please keep in mind that the above information is subject to confirmation with the proper permits being obtained.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters have come a long way since then. They are considered to be extremely durable because they use a combination of metal frames and wooden slats. Today most companies offer multiple styles including plantation shutters, roller blinds/shades, vertical louvers, roman shades, casement windows, bay windows and custom blind options.
What is different today than in years past? Most manufacturers will tell you that their modern version of California shutters are stronger, have better insulation qualities and are easier to clean. Many of them are engineered specifically for energy efficiency while providing superior weather resistance. However, some customers find these newer models lacking something in terms of design, color selection and overall quality. So what should you consider when selecting a California shade, especially if you live somewhere like New York City, Boston or Seattle? Here are four things to keep in mind.
1. Material Type: Some companies produce only traditional vinyl covered aluminum. Others offer a wider range. If you select a higher end material, chances are you’ll get better looks, feel and functionality. Vinyl is typically lighter weight then aluminum, allowing it to move easily under pressure without breaking down. Aluminum tends to be heavier and sturdier, making it great for hurricane and storm windows.
2. Design: When shopping around, ask yourself whether you prefer horizontal style or vertical style. Both types can work well in both residential and commercial applications. Horizontal style is generally cheaper than Vertical style because horizontal styles tend to have fewer pieces per panel.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Sugarcreek Township
There are hundreds of types of shutters ranging from traditional styles like louvered shutters to modern styles which include frameless shutters. Most styles come with different price points and materials. So whether you prefer wooden framed shutters, vinyl shutters or aluminum shutters there are options out there to suit every style preference and every budget. Here are some of the highlights from Shutter Boys; We provide a wide range of premium wood and aluminum residential shuttering systems and products designed specifically for use outside your home. From classic designs like Victorian French Doors to sophisticated styles like Art Deco Shutters, ShutterBoys offers something for everyone, and each system comes backed by a 25 Year Limited Warranty and Free Shipping on orders over $250.*
Why should you consider California shutters?
1. Quality Control Issues Associated with Factory Direct Products
2. Lower Return Rates Than Traditional Options
3. A Variety Of Unique Styles Available For Every Budget And Style Preference
4. No Matter Your Home Improvement Project Or Skill Level, Our Expert Installation Service Is Just Steps Away
5. All of our California shutters are manufactured according to stringent standards and are covered under warranty.
6. Our team of professional experts will assist you with sizing and selecting the ideal shutters for your property.
Motorized California Shutters Sugarcreek Township
In this post I’m going to talk to you about the benefits of motorized shutters and show you some examples of different styles that suit various types of decor. We’ll cover how to install and adjust them, discuss which ones will save energy, and how they fit into modern designs.
For years the only way to get shutters was through DIY projects or buying custom made shutters that had to be installed professionally. Then came motorized shutters. These days you’re able to buy prefabricated models in stores or order online. They come in several sizes, materials, colors and options. Some models include automatic sensors that allow for controlled ventilation. Others are manually operated. All these factors determine price and ease of use. Motorized shutters can cost anywhere from $600-$1,500 depending on the quality of material, type of glazing, size, color, style, and how easy it would be to operate. Installation costs vary but typically range from $2,000-$5,000 per window. For example, in my home town we went through 2 men who charged us $3k each plus the labor to hang 3 custom handmade wooden double hungs that took 1 week total.
Motorized shutters work differently than traditional shutters. Instead of opening and closing by hand, you simply push buttons on the sides of your model until it opens or shuts to the degree desired. If you want the windows closed completely, you won’t need to pull down on them because motorized shutters automatically close once activated.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We would love to hear which questions or issues you encounter after reading through these topics below. Please leave us a comment and tell us what you like/dislike. It helps us better understand who needs help getting shutters, what problems they experience while trying to purchase shutters, and most importantly what products and processes you feel could use improvement.
1) How many times did I call someone and ask them to send something and then get nothing but excuses about “oh well we shipped your package a few days ago already sorry it hasn’t arrived yet.”
2) Why is my door so damn heavy?! Is this going to ruin my flooring???!!
3) Do all shutters come prehung or must they be installed myself?
4) My windows aren’t closing anymore! I called several companies and nobody seems to know anything about fixing the problem!!! HELP!!!
5) Can shutters really stop snow blowing/drifting onto my windows? Or am I being paranoid??!?
6) If I buy shutters, can I put them inside the walls?
7) Will the shutters block the sun?
8) Does anyone offer financing options?
9) Where can I find reviews or testimonials from other customers?
10) What happens during a hurricane? Shouldn’t shutters protect me against flooding?
11) Should I go ahead and order or just wait until next summer?
12) Who makes the best shutters around?
13) When should I expect delivery?
14) I live in Florida.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters are typically made of polyvinyl chloride or PVC which offers an affordable alternative to traditional wood shutters but does tend toward warping and peeling.
Both types of wood and vinyl shutters are designed to keep heat in during winter months and cool air out during summer.
California Shutters Installation Tips & Tricks: When installing vinyl California Shutters, you will first install a sill plate and then attach them to either side of the window frame. Next install the header track. Finally, place the top tracks across the width of the window opening and secure the bottom track. Once installed, you can hang the shutters from these tracks. For wooden California Shutters, you simply nail through each of the slats.
For either type of wood shuttering, it’s recommended you apply a primer prior to painting.
When it comes to selecting color, you’ll find hundreds of color options to choose from.
If you’re unsure of which style is perfect for your home, take some measurements of windows and doors in different rooms and consult an experienced designer, architect, or building contractor.
The final step in making a great selection is deciding where to buy. We recommend shopping around for the best deals because they often go quickly!
Our Verdict: Both wood and vinyl California Shutters offer many benefits to homeowners who are interested in improving curb appeal. However, wood shutters are considered more durable than vinyl ones.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”