Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Cuyahoga Falls’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Cuyahoga Falls Project
Cuyahoga Falls’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Cuyahoga Falls with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Cuyahoga Falls and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Cuyahoga Falls? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cuyahoga Falls’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Another great benefit of having beautiful wooden California Shutters installed is the ability to customize the color scheme to complement existing décor or easily coordinate with other styles. If used correctly wood shutters can offer years of continuous service without maintenance or replacement costs. These shutters come with lifetime warranties including paint systems and frames; however, we recommend replacing the screens once per season or according to manufacturers guidelines. Because the weather changes rapidly most owners find themselves needing to replace their screens frequently throughout the seasons. Our premium screen products include top grade vinyl with polyurethane coated laths that we print onto ourselves ensuring high quality craftsmanship.
While choosing the correct type of wood to use and determining whether it needs to be treated prior to covering can potentially take weeks, ordering and shipping shouldn’t cause too much trouble. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible through fast delivery times after placing orders while keeping customers informed along the way. Once you place an order, typically within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation that includes detailed information regarding your purchase. All orders shipped via ground carriers arrive quickly. As well, once you decide on the type of wood you wish to use, we generally ship it to us the same week. Then we cut it down to size, apply stain, assemble the system, test to ensure proper operation and then send it back out to you ready to hang.
We work closely with each homeowner making adjustments to personalize the final result. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional support and attention to detail.
Cost of California Shutters in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
There are two different ways to install California shutters…one method requires going through the roofing system while the other is through your windows. Either way, we recommend hiring a professional installer since the first thing they have to deal with is getting everything cut back and cleaned properly. Then they have to apply caulking along the edges of both sides of each window frame, then seal those frames together with caulking again. Once they are finished it’s critical that the shutters are painted correctly otherwise the paint job will peel away. Finally once all the caulking and painting are completed the shutters go up. If you are unsure of whether or not you should go with custom made shutters we highly suggest finding someone to help you select colors, materials, styles, sizes, brands, and designs.
California Shutters are typically made of plantation pine or cedarwood. Some manufacturers sell custom shutters that include stain resistant treatments. These shutters tend to cost less than standard ones because they usually have fewer pieces (4 per sash) and therefore are cheaper to manufacture. However if you live somewhere really hot you may prefer these types of shutters because heat transfer isn’t great. Our recommendation is to have an interior designer determine which type of shutters you think would look good on your windows. It takes a little extra effort but we guarantee you’ll enjoy having them for years to come.
Best California Shutters Cuyahoga Falls
1) When should you consider buying California Shutters?
This question depends on several factors including how well protected your home is already, but generally speaking, during times of extreme heat and cold weather. Let’s say that you live in Ohio, like me. Here, summertime temperatures range from 82 degrees Fahrenheit to 102 degrees Farenheit, while winter highs hover around 30 degrees farenheit when snow storms occur. Most shadeless homes in Northern climates suffer high heating costs due to energy loss, especially during hot summers, while Southern areas experience similar issues during winters.
2) Why Buy California Shutters (and Other Types of Window Treatments)?
There are numerous benefits to having window treatments installed, ranging from aesthetic benefits like enhancing curb appeal, reducing glare, blocking noise, preventing pests & critters from getting inside, lowering utility bills, improving air quality, increasing privacy and security to protecting family safety. If you’re considering getting shutters put up in your house, I suggest going through my post “Why Install or Replace Your Windows” first, because that article includes information on whether shutters would help your specific situation. However, if you still aren’t convinced, read below.
3) Some People Don’t Like Shutters
Before you rush out and grab blinds or sheers, remember… not everyone loves shuttered windows. For example, shutters have been linked to increased crime rates in some neighborhoods, making residents less inclined to leave their houses for various reasons. Also keep in mind that most residential units in older buildings lack adequate ventilation systems; these often cause condensation problems, especially in warm weather months. Another thing to take into consideration is privacy… shutters block sight lines and visibility for most anyone outside your property, leaving no place for you to peek out without being conspicuous.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Cuyahoga Falls
We’re excited to help answer some common concerns regarding this type of home improvement project. Here are 5 things every homeowner should be aware of before installing shuttering.
1. Quality – The first thing people notice when they see shuttering installed professionally is whether or not it was manufactured correctly. A well crafted, high end window treatment will last longer than cheaper products because of superior construction methods used during manufacturing. We’ve found that customers are most concerned with whether or not the shutter is built properly. They’ll ask about the thickness of material being cut, the strength of the frame and the type of wood being used for each element. When choosing a company to install shuttering, ask them to show examples of other work they have completed.
2. Pricing Structure – One of the main differences between premium products and cheap ones is price. Premium shutter brands usually cost more but you get exactly what you pay for. Cheap products may not meet the standards required by building codes. These types of windows tend to fall apart quickly after installation. They may also not hold up to moisture or wind damage. This is why it pays to shop carefully and ask lots of questions about quality prior to making a decision.
3. Warranties & Installations – Some companies offer warranties on shutters while others do not. Ask if they offer a warranty on their products and how long they cover them for and if it includes installations. It’s worth paying extra for a higher level of coverage. Most reputable companies include a 3 year guarantee, however, some only last 1-2 years depending on the model.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If you still aren’t certain which shutters would work best for your home, talk to us first! No matter how big or small the job, we’ll help you determine the ideal window treatment solution.
OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLERS WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS PROJECT!!!
WHAT WE ARE MOST ACCOMPLISHED IN…
Buy California Shutters Online
But that shouldn’t hold anyone back. There’s nothing stopping you from giving home improvements a shot again as a homeowner. Especially since you still have time to improve the value of your house without spending big bucks doing it. Here’s everything you need to consider when buying some shutters for your next home improvement project…
1# Your Budget
Shutting your windows costs about $75 per window but this price increases significantly depending upon size and style. On average however, you will spend approximately $400-$600 for each pair of custom shutters plus labor – if you decide to go DIY. As always, we recommend starting small, especially if it involves hiring experts. A great way to test the waters would be to use Pinterest to see which products sell best. If you find something popular, then order a few samples before investing heavily in stock. 2# Installation Options
There are several different options available for residential installations including traditional hardware store methods like screws, nails and battens or more modern techniques involving adhesives and/or vinyl tape. The latter is becoming increasingly popular among professional installers who prefer working under less dangerous conditions. 3# Maintenance
If you’re thinking about adding shutters to your exterior walls you’ll probably end up dealing with water intrusion problems eventually. Most manufacturers will include a warranty that covers both the exterior siding material AND the shutters themselves. However, keep in mind that warranties usually cover defects ONLY after a certain point in time. For example, most companies offer 5 years coverage for siding materials. 4# Lifetime Protection
This is actually part of the warranty mentioned above.
Cuyahoga Falls’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
2022 will be a year full of innovation for many industries. But, what does this mean for homeowners and home buyers who want to install custom shutters for their homes? Will they continue to rely on traditional materials, design styles, or should they try something completely different?
We are seeing some amazing changes take place across the industry. For starters, in 2020 we saw the first introduction of fully manufactured fiberglass doors. And, while these types of products are certainly great, many still prefer wooden door frames. So, why would someone use metal instead of wood? Well, the answer is quite simply because people want options. They want customization, durability and quality. These manufacturers understand this and are providing exactly this. We believe that in 2022 we will see more of these innovations than ever before. One example is the upcoming launch of “fiberglass vinyl siding” which combines both of these technologies together. Vinyl looks good and is extremely durable. Fiberglass adds strength, insulation value, and fire resistance properties. If you haven’t already heard, this material is perfect for areas that get hot weather due to solar radiation. Additionally, vinyl doesn’t burn and it won’t warp, crack, peel or rot – making it ideal for exterior applications.
This article covers everything you need to know to help determine whether you should go with a fiberglass door system, vinyl siding, or another choice entirely. As always, we encourage readers to reach out to Shutterboys today if they’re interested in discussing the possibilities further.
So, what are other major trends taking shape? Well, one trend we’re starting to notice in the market is that customers are becoming increasingly picky. Not only will they demand higher standards of construction but they will expect to receive them. Many consumers now realize just how valuable a high end window or door is; especially when paired with a well designed frame and trim package.
Motorized California Shutters Cuyahoga Falls
Shuttering is perfect solution for those who wants their home to stay cozy during cold weather season while saving them tons of energy costs. But did you know shutting windows is only half of the story?! They say “winter is coming”, however no matter what climate changes around us, people won’t go away anytime soon! And people often forget they will still be visiting their house/apartment during those winter months (or summer!) So why not use these extra visits to save some cash?!
Nowadays, many homeowners take advantage of solar power storage solutions like batteries or Powerwall. Why stop just heating water anymore? Using electric heating systems is quite common nowadays! Most houses used to get heated by propane gas boilers, but today most homes install air conditioners instead. Well, installing Air Conditioner isn’t always possible because of space issues (but not impossible). However, they should provide ample insulation against extreme temperatures and moisture. For example, air conditioning units usually run 24 hours per day regardless of whether or not the unit is actually being cooled. Thus, shutters become even better replacement than AC for cooling. Not only it saves cost for air conditioning companies; but you’ll enjoy less expensive electricity bills thanks to higher savings due to lower peak usage hours.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?
When you see a picture of a California Shutter Window, you’ll notice a few things immediately. First, these windows are often rectangular shaped with large panes of glass. They’re typically installed vertically but sometimes horizontally. Second, a typical California shutter looks similar to a traditional sliding door except instead of a track or rail system, they use vertical boards called battens for movement. Lastly, they are commonly referred to simply as “shutters,” but California Shutter Windows are actually “california shutters,” meaning they are specifically designed to withstand harsh weather conditions such as hurricanes.
HOW TO INSTALL CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS…
There are multiple ways to install California shutter windows. Most homeowners prefer installing these types of windows themselves, however, if that isn’t possible, you can hire professionals to assist you with the job. If you’re thinking about hiring someone else to install your windows, keep in mind there is no standard procedure. Every installer has his or her own style of workmanship. So when choosing an installer, try to find one who specializes in California shutter installations. Here are two examples of California shutter window installers in Ohio: http://www.shutterbroswindowinstallation.com/ and https://homedecorhomeimprovement.com/. If you decide to go DIY, read below for instructions on how to properly hang and secure these beautiful windows.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Our Mission Is Easy
We’re dedicated to delivering high quality products while keeping prices affordable.
And when customers decide to purchase custom shutters they will receive superior workmanship, exceptional craftsmanship & unbeatable value.
Now… Here’s What You Need to Know About Us…
1. Quality Products – Every single wooden shutter or door manufactured by us undergoes rigorous testing. Each component is tested individually prior to final assembly. During manufacturing phases, every piece goes through inspection processes which include dimensional checks, wood moisture content analysis and other relevant tests necessary to ensure the highest level of accuracy possible. This ensures you get exactly what you ordered without sacrificing quality.
2. Affordability – While most manufacturers take advantage of cheap labor costs or offshore production operations, we remain committed to maintaining American jobs and sourcing materials domestically whenever possible. By doing so we are able to lower overall cost of our finished products. Also because they are made locally you won’t find prices anywhere else like ours.
3. Superior Workmanship – No matter who installs your shutter or door, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If anything ever happens after the initial install, please contact us immediately and we’ll be happy to assist you with any problems/questions you may have.
4. Lifetime Warranties All Wooden Doors Made By Us Have A 60 Day Warranty From Date Of Purchase For 1 Year Free Maintenance Service And 15 Years On Wood Floors.
5. Local Installation Services Directly Through Your State Representative – When you buy from us you get fast, personal service delivered straight to your front door! We offer full installation services including measuring, picking, installing, finishing, cleaning, and packing. So whether you live near Akron OH area or elsewhere, our team delivers excellent service from state representative to resident via phone and email. Just call 330-867-2600 today.
6. Customer Reviews are Essential: We use independent third party reviews on our website and provide them upon request. They represent unbiased opinions of satisfied homeowners just like yourself! Please check them out below:
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
When buying custom Cushionless Wood Cali Shuts, be sure they come with warranty information & guarantee details.. We always encourage homeowners, installers and home builders who purchase calicutts from us to go the extra mile in researching and asking customer service questions at shuttersbymikey.com.
If you purchased a Cushions window covering through me then please send me pictures and descriptions via email. So I could possibly answer them personally during my next trip back down south to help customers learn how to take care of their unique products like myself.
California Shutters are designed to be durable while maintaining beautiful aesthetics. They provide energy efficiency savings due to reduced heat transfer. If you live near lake Michigan chances are you already know that Lake water is warm but most often cold because of being heated by other bodies of water. When summertime rolls around your air conditioning runs longer hours which costs you more money per day than normal. Your heater bill will soon follow suit after the cooling season ends. By installing high quality shutters windows you will save up to $5k annually!
We offer different types of premium wood shingle products including exterior wood siding options. As shutters are made of natural materials we advise against putting up with inferior quality. Most other brands use cheap vinyl material for both indoor and outdoor applications but at SHUTTERSBYMIKEY we only work with premium 100% real wood, no fake pine board or vinyl used. Our high end custom wood shutters are produced in North Carolina USA. All California Shutters manufactured at our facilities meet rigorous UL standards for safety compliance.
SHUTTERBOYS is proud to announce we manufacture a Customized “Rochester Block Style Hardwood Shutters” product line exclusively for the State of Ohio that has received numerous recognition awards and certifications for the value added benefits provided by these innovative shutters systems. These block style shutters feature superior craftsmanship with engineered steel track tracks, custom roller brackets, heavy duty hardware, reinforced glass and security locks along with multiple fasteners.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Why are Vinyl Products Not As Good As Wood Windows?: Most DIY homeowners will tell you they love their vinyl windows, however these types of window frames tend to be less resilient than wood sashes, making them highly susceptible to water infiltration problems after just 2 seasons. After 10+ winters of being exposed to rain and snow, many vinyl framed homes see some unsightly leakage issues around the perimeter and bottom corners of the glass units.
How Do I Select A Quality Vinyl Frame For My Sash Window?: When selecting wood framing, it should always be noted that the actual frame needs to match well together like puzzle pieces. If the frame looks cheap then everything else looks cheap, and vice versa. Also, consider whether the size of the opening is large enough to allow proper sealing from moisture intrusion around the edge perimeter of the unit. Lastly, take note of the construction method used. Many manufacturers use cheaper methods that allow the window sash frames to warp during assembly resulting in misaligned seams and leaking windows.
Wood Frames Are More Durable Than Vinyl Framed Windows: While both forms of wooden frames provide long term durability benefits over vinyl windows, the cost difference is worth considering. Wooden frames are made through traditional mortise and tenon techniques which result in strong solid and sturdy window assemblies. Additionally, the high strength nature of wooden materials prevents warping, twisting or bending resulting in longer lifespans. However, vinyl framing is often preferred for those seeking ease of maintenance and repair options.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”