Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Pickerington’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Pickerington, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Pickerington Project
Pickerington’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Pickerington with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Pickerington, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Pickerington and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Pickerington? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Pickerington’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Pickerington, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
Here are some key takeaways from our research:
1. New materials continue to dominate market growth for both residential and commercial applications.
2. A significant increase in DIY sales was noted during 2020. Customers are taking advantage of home improvement grants available through programs like EnergyStar®, weatherization funds provided by cities, and various tax incentives offered by state governments. These factors contribute to rising demand.
3. As energy costs rise, the use of window film will be increasingly popular, which bodes well for companies offering these products. While manufacturers remain committed to manufacturing film themselves, many customers are seeking a faster delivery model due to increasing cost pressures across the board. They expect a better value proposition and quicker installations.
4. Window shutters for homes and condos continues to remain strong overall with no discernible downturn as seen in 2019. However, single pane units saw modest but noticeable declines in sales activity during 2020. We believe this trend reverses towards midyear aftershocks associated with COVID-19. Single pane units represent only 16% of total shutter sales volume today versus 30%-40% five to seven years ago.
5. Customized designs are quickly gaining traction among homeowners who seek distinctive solutions to meet their specific design requirements. We anticipate continuing interest in custom windows and doors due to their ability to enhance curb appeal while providing security benefits.
6. Demand for high end exterior and indoor/outdoor products remains robust. For example, premium vinyl shutters offer excellent thermal insulation properties for outdoor areas while still achieving superior aesthetics. Interior shutters help control heat gain in hot climates, allowing air conditioning systems to operate efficiently without compromising comfort. Both types of shutters provide protection against hail damage.
7. Commercial markets experienced significant increases in sales activity in the wake of coronavirus lockdowns. Retail storefronts had to adapt to maintain business operations; thus, shutters once again became a vital part of emergency disaster preparedness planning.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California Shutters For Homes Or Businesses:
If you own a home in Cali it will most likely be warmer than many other places around the country. If this is true then chances are good you already have shades installed outside your windows. When installing a new shade system outdoors if possible you should install either vertical panels or roll up shades. Vertical panels keep heat inside the house thus keeping air conditioning costs lower. Roll ups tend to make for less maintenance because they are simply rolled onto tracks instead requiring lifting of the slats like horizontal curtains.
Other options include vinyl track mounting kits allowing for both horizontal and vertical installations. Vinyl makes for easier cleaning and care since the material isn’t treated with chemicals leaving no harmful residue behind after washing. Wood mountings usually come with solid wood brackets but some manufacturers utilize aluminum brackets as well. Many homeowners in colder climates opt for single glazed glass due to energy efficiency concerns however double hung units are becoming popular again thanks to improved designs and energy savings potential. Another great alternative for many is to go with operable window coverings. These types of shades provide insulation against extreme weather conditions yet also stay intact during windy days. Operators typically consist of fabric softeners similar to those used for roller blinds except thicker to handle heavier winds. Most operators work via weight rather than pulleys making them quieter than standard blinds. All in all there is a lot to consider when choosing the perfect windows treatments for your home. If you would like help selecting the ideal type please call us today!
Best Value For Your Money:
We believe in offering quality products at affordable prices. We strive to always pass along cost reductions across every level of our business.
Pickerington’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Wood Clopshutters was founded in 2014 after founder John Schmauch found himself unable to find exactly what he was searching for in terms of quality and style. After testing dozens of different brands he soon realized his dream: he could buy beautiful, premium wood shutters made by handcrafting craftsmen and install them quickly and affordably through highly trained professionals. Soon thereafter came the realization that he wanted to provide his customers with a complete package, offering the highest level of customer care that would allow him to focus solely on serving customers nationwide.
At first glance, Wood Clopshutters looks fairly similar to most of today’s top players, but they couldn’t pass on the opportunity to take advantage of every tool available in the modern world of construction and building materials. They use cutting edge software to streamline production lines ensuring consistent and reliable results; they provide superior training programs to equip people ready to work to a higher standard than ever before (one thing many manufacturers struggle with); and they utilize automated delivery trucks to guarantee prompt and accurate deliveries anywhere in the US. And when it comes to installing and hanging shutters, Wood Clopshutters offers unparalleled expertise thanks to its network of professional contractors. No matter what your project requires, Wood Clopshuttered believes that they can deliver an exemplary result, allowing us to set ourselves apart from others in this space because of our dedication to excellence.
*NOTE*: We strongly recommend checking each company website using their own search engine before making any purchases.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you’ve got an existing project going on but aren’t quite finished then please contact me to see if I can use your current projects window coverings. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to send me pictures, measurements, and/or details of your project!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Are you a current customer? Yes, we are still taking orders and working on them today.
Do you offer samples? No, but you can always ask about samples for projects. You’ll receive a response within 24 hours via email.
Does my account stay active after purchase? Your account stays live indefinitely until 30 days after your date of purchase.
What payment methods does Shutterboy accept? Credit Card payments, PayPal, Bitcoin, Bank Transfers accepted at checkout.
Can I place multiple orders together for discounts? Yes you can. All customers must agree to terms before purchases can occur. Please note. Shutterboy reserves the rights to cancel orders due to fraud or misuse of credit card information. Each transaction carries separate fees including processing, authorization and payment method fee.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Pickerington
California shutters install a lot like many other things related to homes:
1st step is planning the project which includes getting estimates and scheduling a professional visit; and
2nd Step is actually installing the product (or products). Once installed these items should stay put without needing extra maintenance unless they break due to natural wear and tear.
3rd Step is aftercare. Many people forget this part but California shutters aren’t just windows. They should be protected by additional insulation (when cold months), weather proofing treatments(year round) and cleaning and conditioning once per year (depending upon usage). As someone who’s seen thousands of different types of shatters I’m able to tell you that most common problems come down to the homeowner trying to beat the system instead of working with the material that was designed to work with theirs. If you care about having a perfect window then treat yours properly. Treating your own window correctly makes them better than anyone else’s.
4th Step is keeping track of maintenance records: https://www.shuttersbykentuckyshutters.com/#maintenance
5th step is continuing education. Not only does continued education help keep knowledge current and relevant but it helps spread awareness among friends and colleagues. And finally…the purpose of this blog post. A few years ago during winter time some really bad storms struck Ohio. Homes across my area had terrible damage due to wind coming straight though walls of houses. Some of those houses lost large sections of wall panels and roof framing because homeowners failed to take proper action against extreme conditions prior to any storm hitting land. Those homes were left vulnerable until repairs could occur. That’s why it’s always recommended to perform inspections twice annually to identify potential issues and repair early. Homeowners often overlook obvious visual signs of poor quality construction. By taking proactive steps to protect ones property from nature and protecting themselves from financial loss many headaches can easily be avoided.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
To find the ideal wood shutters solution for your space, follow these steps:
Figure out what style fits your décor best. Traditional designs tend toward classical shapes like bowfronts, bay windows, arches, and other traditional architectural details. If your house was built after 2000, chances are good that classic design would be appropriate. If it predates this decade, then perhaps another style—a modern farmhouse, say —would suit your needs better. A little DIY project could go a long way towards determining which design is most suitable for your home. Consider having an architect measure every window’s dimensions and see whether each side gets enough natural sunlight. Then, draw sketches showing different options and work them into a floorplan. After deciding on the best combination of looks, size, scale, and function, consult multiple vendors until you settle upon the right material to use. Your installer should be able to tell you everything you need to know about the specific type of wood used in your shutter(s), including maintenance information and lifespan estimates.
If you opt to go with wood shutters, you should probably consider choosing double sided panels for privacy. When paired together, both sides can open completely leaving no gaps in sight. For full-length, single panel shutters, however, this isn’t possible because the frames meet along the top edge without overlap. As far as quality goes, check out manufacturers who guarantee their products against fading and warping. These warranties usually cover wood finishes for between 1-3 years depending upon the type of paint applied. Vinyl shutters, on the other hand, aren’t covered under warranty unless you pay significantly higher prices during the purchase process.
Another key factor to keep in mind when buying wooden shutters is durability. Like anything else of real value, wood tends to gain weight and strength as it ages.
Cost of California Shutters in Pickerington Ohio
California shutters provide homeowners with many attractive benefits including affordability, quality craftsmanship, durability and versatility. For example, a well built, energy efficient window system can cut costs dramatically while maintaining high levels of protection against harsh weather conditions. Additionally, these types of blinds offer easy cleanability and can be cleaned easily without having to use soap which reduces exposure to allergens. Another appealing aspect of this type of covering is its ability to reduce sound transfer through closed shades.
For those who desire higher end window treatments, however, custom made wooden shutters represent the perfect blend of quality and craftsmanship along with unparalleled functionality and convenience. They come complete with a wide range of customization choices including design layout preferences, material types and colors and hardware finishes among other considerations. These options allow clients to personalize their home decor with style while ensuring maximum comfort.
What’s New in 2020 California Shuttering Technology (and Why Should I Care?).
There was a lot of buzz around the industry regarding a potential technology advancement in the field of California shaded vinyls and vinyl slats in particular. We decided to research further.
We found some really interesting information regarding the state of art technology and how it applies to the California shade market today and into next year.
In fact, it appears that the advancements being made by several manufacturers could impact the whole industry moving forward. Here are just a few examples of things we’ve learned recently.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We will always be honest with every client, and work hard to earn your trust & business.
2. All our employees strive for excellence. They understand that a happy employee makes for great customers.
3. We treat people fairly, honestly, respectfully, professionally and above all else, with integrity. We expect the same in return.4. If something isn’t working correctly, then we’ll figure it out together. No excuses.5. We are proud of our community; therefore, we support causes close to us.6. We believe in making things better through innovation and technology.7. Our mission statement should inspire everyone who encounters it: “To provide superior service with quality materials at a competitive price.”8. When we say we’re going to do something…we’ll follow though.9. We’re passionate about what we do and love doing it.10. We strive toward perfection.11. We’re committed to being the most trusted source for home improvement products.12. We’re dedicated to building long term relationships with clients and partners, while maintaining excellent communication.13. We value honesty, loyalty and fairness.14. We treat everyone equally regardless of race, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation or disability.15. Every project deserves attention to detail.16. A good relationship with a contractor is built upon respect, professionalism, mutual understanding, and trust.17. We’re always willing to help our neighbors, whether they live next door or across town.18. We strive to exceed expectations through exceptional products and customer service.19. We treat every client like family because we truly care about them.20. We believe that every person deserves to feel comfortable with his/her surroundings.21. We strive for 100% success, but recognize that sometimes we fall short.22. We believe that quality counts, and that’s why we take pride in everything we produce.23. Above all else, we want to leave this world a little better than we found it.24. We believe that we must continually seek opportunities for continuous self improvement and growth.25.
Motorized California Shutters Pickerington
We think in the next few years these things will be less expensive than ever because of technology advancements — like 3D printing and robotics — that allow companies to develop products that solve problems without hiring large teams of people to design them manually. I expect this trend to continue until the cost of 3D printed components becomes as cheap as traditional manufacturing methods. Then the price gap shrinks quickly, making it easier for small startups to get funding and larger companies to buy smaller startups whose products might fit their needs better.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Shutter Brothers — http://www.shuttersbybrothers.com
(Manufacturer of Shutter Boys California Shutters; see above link). If you live near Columbus, OH, then head down to the company headquarters located in Hilliard; otherwise, go to any of the showrooms listed below. They should not cost more than $10-$15 per door for custom built shutters made especially for your house or condo.
2. Woodworks Inc.– www.woodworksinc.net
This is the main supplier for Woodworkers of America, which sells all types of woodworking products including Shaker style furniture, cabinets, and doors. Their showroom location is a bit far outside Columbus, so again, try them out first. A lot of people say “they’ll take care of me.”
3. Window World– http://windowworldonline.com/columbus-ohio/california-shutters
They sell both commercial and residential shutters for sale.
4. American Standard Products Co.– https://americanstandardproductsco.com/
These guys offer a wide selection of standard stock and semi-custom products for your windows. They specialize in sliding windows.
5. J & G Windows & Doors. http://jandgwindowsdoors.com/
J&G specializes mostly in vinyl replacement shutters, although they provide other options like steel.
Best California Shutters Pickerington
1. Product Selection
2. Price point
3. Installation Options.
Best California Shutter Types & Sizes – When choosing which type of Californian Shutters would be the ideal choice for your home windows, consider the material and style. If you opt for shuttering products produced from wooden materials like teakwood, willow, cedar, pine, oak, mahogany, maple and many other varieties you can get your house decked out with beautiful finishes to match. These types of shades provide maximum privacy while adding curb appeal to the exterior design. Wooden shutters have a natural beauty and elegance. They come in different shapes and sizes to suit most homes today. Some styles include;
• French Doors
• Patio Doors
• Panelized/Roll Up and down
• Sliding Door
• Sheer Curtains
• Roman Shades
• Wood Grain
If you are after modern styling go for metal shutters they are great alternatives to conventional timber framed doors and offer excellent designs and durability. Metal shutters are available in numerous colors including silver, bronze, black, copper, gray and brass. Steel sliding patio door systems allow full opening and closing ease enabling them to operate with reduced effort on the part of the homeowner. Manufacturers also produce a wide range of decorative accessories and hardware options to complement metal shuttering products. A popular feature includes rollers with adjustable tension levels allowing the entire system to move smoothly and effortlessly across the ceiling track without compromising the aesthetic appearance of the window.
Installation Method – For those who wish to maintain a subtle facade yet gain additional security, consider installing roller blinds rather than traditional fabric paneling solutions. Many people shy away from covering glass because they assume they have to remove the shade every nighttime. However, this assumption isn’t true — some systems use either zippers or Velcro strips to attach the rollers to the frame without removing each individual shaded element. While these methods prevent unwanted window coverings, they’re usually considered easier to install since no tools are required.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”