Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
St. Thomas’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in St. Thomas, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters St. Thomas Project
St. Thomas’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in St. Thomas with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in St. Thomas, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in St. Thomas and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near St. Thomas? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
St. Thomas’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN St. Thomas, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A SHUTTERBOYS CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS PRODUCT
When choosing your next California Shutters Product from Shutterboys you should be able to find these things:
Made in USA – Every California Shutters product sold in the United States must include “US Made” on the label. No exceptions. If this isn’t on the product then it wasn’t built in the USA – period. If it says US Manufactured somewhere else but was shipped here then it will NOT carry the U.S Made tag. We sell 100% American made California Shutters from factories directly in L.A. County that are inspected monthly by a third party agency. Our Shutters are tested twice annually against strict industry standards and meet those. We also hold ourselves accountable every step of the way.
Energy Efficient – Each California Shutter we manufacture meets ENERGY STAR requirements – meaning it outperforms the majority of other products available today. Not only does ENERGY STAR ensure higher levels of comfort indoors during cooler months, it ensures lower power bills during peak demand periods.
High Performance Insulation – California Shutters offer a combination of high R Value insulating abilities along with exceptional thermal resistance. This makes it perfect choice for both warm climates and cold ones alike.
Superior Soundproofing – When closed the sound barrier level of California shutters is almost double than that provided by regular blinds. So while they still allow some natural light inside, you won’t hear the neighbors banging pots & pans through your walls anymore!
Fully Reversible – All shutters manufactured by Shutterboys are fully reversible making it easier than ever to install.
Best California Shutters St. Thomas
For those who love beautiful homes but simply cannot afford these high end projects right now, they still have options to consider which include “California Shuttering” made of vinyl (or aluminum). Vinyl shutters come in various styles including decorative and traditional, and come in different sizes from 1×2 inch slats to 4 x 8 inches. They typically cost less than $4 per square foot plus shipping costs. These shutters are ideal for those wanting to invest in something affordable yet attractive.
These shutters offer many advantages. First being that while you’re waiting weeks for custom fabricated wooden shutters to arrive you don’t have to worry about making changes once installed because unlike other types of window treatments like blinds/drapes/curtains, these are permanently affixed to the outside of your windows and therefore you won’t lose space after installing them. They aren’t removable like drapes — you either have them for good or you leave them behind. Unlike blinds/drapes/curtains however, the vinyl ones usually only go up to around 60% height of the window opening so they can actually see through a sizable portion of glass if desired. Additionally, they tend to be easier to clean than curtains because although their material does get dirty very easily, cleaning can often take place without having to remove the shutters from inside the house. One final benefit worth mentioning is that they protect your windows against breakage due to high winds since most other forms of window treatment rely on weight to hold them up rather than actual physical support.
If you’ve already decided that shuttered windows are definitely going to be a great addition to your home or condo then you’re probably eager to learn more details about how to decide which type you need.
Motorized California Shutters St. Thomas
1) Most Popular Products: Wood Blinds & Shades (or Hardwoods) will be most popular products in this category for St. Thomas in 2022. (Wood blinds are made by California shutters)
2) New Product Categories: Sliding Doors & Room Darkening Drapes/Sheer Curtains
3) Changing Material Types: We expect Metal Shutters for sliding doors, which used to be rare 10 years ago; and some customers like the softer look metal offers.
4) More Options & Better Technologies For Automation
5) Customization: Customers who would prefer unique designs rather than standard options. And, custom colors will become common.
6) Smart Features Will Be Used Often: Remote Control features include motorized slats, automated opening and closing times, automatic sensors for rain detection and humidity control, among many other possible functions.
7) Color Coding: Many people use color coding these days, especially red for fire alarms or yellow lights in a stairwell. Some companies offer white coded smoke detectors to help distinguish them visually. White would show less resistance to heat damage than black does. “White” could mean either paint or paperboard depending on manufacturers specifications:
8) Designing Interior Space Using Colors and Patterns: Colors tend to work well together. They are easier to match than patterns for matching multiple shades of trim. This approach tends to lead to simpler design solutions.
9) Lighting Quality: LED lighting is becoming increasingly available. Expect to see higher quality bulbs for better illumination, plus lower energy usage. Also expect to see more light fixtures incorporating LEDs, making the bulbs brighter but using smaller amounts of electricity.
10) Design Inspiration From Other Rooms: If you’re trying to figure out an overall mood inside a space, take inspiration from another area in your home — kitchen or bathroom, for example — to get a sense of balance in your own home.
11) Designing Exterior Spaces: Exterior spaces should complement indoor ones. The same principles apply: Use colors that harmonize indoors, and avoid clashing exterior colors unless they blend perfectly with each other.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We are currently working to finalize everything including show dates & times but once finalized this will be announced along with additional information like directions / transportation info as well as contact details. Once show date/time gets closer I will update my calendar accordingly as well as the website. Please check back regularly!
Also, please stay tuned for updates to our “California shutters fact sheets ” they cover many useful information related to California Shutters like sizing, options, materials as well as some other tips and tricks for installing them correctly. We hope these help save you lots of headache down the road.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Buy California Shutters Online
To answer the first question about whether you will see any California Shutters installed near you anytime soon, yes; indeed, homeowners everywhere are currently enjoying the benefits of being able to easily control sunlight without worrying about electricity bills. A 2017 study conducted by Consumer Reports and the National Fenestration Rating Council found that “energy savings from adding solar shading exceeded other strategies by almost 50%—and those costs would only go down as technology improves.” Furthermore, another report published by Efficient Buildings Coalition stated that the average American family could save $1,600 annually simply by investing in shaded areas instead of letting windows stay cracked open during hot months like July and August. So, for those who are worried about the cost of air conditioning next summer, just consider installing some of these innovative products now. They won’t break the bank, either!
So, which type of windows are ideally suited to install California Shutters? As mentioned above, these are typically made of aluminum or vinyl and come in a few different materials including fiberglass, wood composite, plywood, honeycomb core, and corked wood composites. These types of doors work well for larger rooms that experience extreme changes in temperature such as kitchens and laundry areas due to their versatility.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. The quality of our products must remain high because we sell them directly to homeowners and contractors, which means we cannot afford to cut corners on materials like other companies do who buy their California Shutters wholesale. This makes our prices extremely competitive with those of larger distributors.
3. When it comes down to choosing a company who sells and installs California shutters, I would rather work with someone whose primary focus is helping people, than some large corporation who only focuses on making money. So in addition to offering exceptional service and great shuttering options, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee if we aren’t satisfied after installing your shutters.
4. As California residents ourselves, we’re committed to providing excellent customer support and service, regardless of whether you are buying or selling a home in Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont or Wisconsin.
5. We love working in beautiful locations like St.
St. Thomas’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California shutters can be used both indoors and outdoors, but they’re typically installed inside because the sun is the main source of heat during the day. They are great for reducing solar gain while providing protection against insects & birds while still offering ventilation. If you live near water, it’s recommended to install your shutters facing away from windows. This will help keep moisture outside and reduce humidity levels inside.
We hope you enjoy reading through this post and check back often for updates in this space as well as other articles on topics relating to home improvement!
If you would like to learn more about how California Shutter Works® can help protect your St. Thomas home or condo, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Cost of California Shutters in St. Thomas Ontario
The following post will guide you through the cost, quality and service options available to help you decide which shutters would be perfect for your St.Thomas, Florida condo balcony, lakefront cottage or your waterfront vacation property. Our team reviews each material (wood veneer style), color, size and shape of every single window covering that is made by Shutter Boys, making it possible to find everything on this page quickly. If you cannot see something listed below please send us a message via email at email@example.com and we will try to get back to you immediately.
California Shutters come in a wide selection of styles, including aluminum, fiberglass frames, sliding doors, vinyl/vinyl composite, casement windows, dual glazed composite units and custom designs. These products offer durability and functionality while being maintenance free and energy saving. Your choices also vary depending upon your personal preference and lifestyle choice; however most will withstand high winds & storms, resist mildew growth, prevent insects from gaining entrance, reduce noise transfer and provide heat retention properties. Each type offers different benefits that should be considered along with other aspects of your life to determine the correct solution. Some examples include privacy, storm protection, light control, soundproofing, energy efficiency, thermal comfort, insect resistance, mold prevention, ease of cleaning and appearance.
For example, if you prefer having your door closed then consider a solid wooden frame unit in a neutral beige tone. If you wish to protect yourself against rain or strong breezes, opt for a fiberglass door that matches the rest of your decor. A slatboard shuttered blind, designed specifically for small spaces, keeps light inside at night while adding visual interest. For those who value privacy above all else, a double hung slider in a dark grey stain gives complete concealment.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Here’s why I chose these particular shutters:
1). Beautiful design & style
2). Great price point & value. These shutters only cost $12 each! Yes, 12 dollars!! Not bad, huh?! And they hold up well against other types of construction in terms of durability when properly installed and maintained…3. No drilling holes anywhere!!! Not many people realize that most vinyl doors in homes today often come with multiple drillings along the edges…these shutters use a different type of system so no dorilng required..4. Easy installation: I’ve seen installers who take days to complete a job but these shutters can be completely finished in less than 15 minutes per unit including both sides..5. Fastest shipping around! Shipping via USPS Priority Mail usually takes 3-7 business day depending on location.6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee….you get exactly what you ordered and you’re satisfied…..period. If you’re unsatisfied at ANY TIME during the 1st 60 Days post purchase then return them back to us NO QUESTIONS ASKED. You are buying quality items afterall. 7. Free Return label if ever necessary due to damaged goods. We offer returns on unused/unwanted items without question for FREE SHIPPING RETURNS ONLY through USPS Express Mail which takes 2-3 DAYS to deliver with confirmation once shipped.We recommend UPS Ground service since it will cover your entire continental US.
(Note: the above listed benefits apply exclusively to those customers whom live inside city limits of Santa Barbara, Ventura or Los Angeles counties of southern California. Other locations must order specific dimensions prior to shipment because of unique building codes and requirements. Please contact us should you reside outside of Southern California for further details regarding shipments elsewhere.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Installing shutters requires a lot of coordination, patience and skill but once everything’s locked down we’ll usually see great results. Below is a basic overview of the steps involved in the typical install and a few other tips along the way.
This guide assumes you’re starting from square 1. If you already got shutters installed, some things won’t apply to you. But it shouldn’t matter because most manufacturers offer excellent customer service and quality parts which allow us to help customers troubleshoot issues quickly when they arise. We recommend calling support first then reaching out via email to solve problems faster since email takes longer to respond. But again, you probably wouldn’t need us unless something went wrong during installation. Most projects go smoothly with no issues whatsoever.
Now let’s break down those steps…
Shutters: Your choice of shutters really depends upon your personal preferences. While I would suggest considering 3 main factors when making a decision; style/look & color/texture, function, warranty, price and installation type (i.e.: DIY vs professional), ultimately none of these things are necessarily paramount. Ultimately, it’s an individual determination. However, given the overwhelming amount of options available, there’s nothing worse than getting stuck without knowing what to pick. So the good news is that while there are lots of choices, most people should find perfect shutters for them. And if you aren’t quite sure which direction to head, consider going through the different types of shutters below and narrowing down based on your requirements. You could always buy your shutters after trying the process yourself, of course. Just remember, with good preparation work, anyone can achieve amazing results (even me).
Professional California Shutters Installation In St. Thomas
If you are planning to install your own shutters for your home or condo in St. Thomas, FL then I highly recommend contacting Shutter Boys first. They have great customer service and a lot of experience installing these beautiful wooden shutters for many years. Their prices are affordable but still high quality. So why wait? Contact me today and ask to speak with my sales associate who specializes in shutters. He can help guide you through everything you need to know about choosing and buying the best shutters for your house. He will answer every question that you could possibly imagine and he will help you find exactly what you and your family needs from a shuttering company.
I hope everyone enjoyed reading this article and learned something new. Please feel free to comment below and leave suggestions about anything else that you would like to see covered in future articles. Also if you liked this article please follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Thank you again and remember “SHUTTERBOLTZ”
Best Regards, – Shutterboyz
Twitter @shutterboyz Instagram @shutterboyz Youtube www.youtube.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”