Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Scottsdale’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Scottsdale, Arizona. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Scottsdale Project
Scottsdale’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Scottsdale with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Scottsdale, Arizona may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Scottsdale and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Scottsdale? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Scottsdale’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Scottsdale, Arizona
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters come in many materials including Wood Veneer Panels, Plywood Laminate Panels, Fiberboard Panels, Solid Timber Paneling, Composite Laminates, Aluminum Tapes, Steel Panels and PVC Roof Cladding. Their versatility allow them to blend seamlessly with your design aesthetic making them popular choices among homeowners seeking to improve the resale value of their homes. A few examples include; custom exterior designer and kitchen remodel projects, additions, decks/patios, balconies, dormitories, sunrooms/gazebos and covered spaces across different styles including Traditional Craftsman, Eclectic Contemporary Modern Americana, Ranch House Living and Victorian Rustic Architectural features.
How Much Does Installation Cost? At Shutterboys we provide FREE SHUTTER INSTALLATION quotes to customers located in Arizona, New Mexico and Southern Utah areas. Our average per window price includes everything necessary except sashes which usually averages $35-$125 each depending on size. Sash replacement costs vary widely because it is dependent upon material type and whether you buy ready made sash profiles or cut them yourself. For example, if you decide to hire a contractor who cuts his own aluminum sashes then it would cost you anywhere from just under $100 ($95 plus labor). If you wanted us to do this for you, labor could easily be added to that quote but it is ultimately up to you to determine if it makes sense financially. Also keep in mind, we charge for shipping both ways (from distributor to customer AND back again after install!) So it is always wise to ask “how far away does my location reside?” Because these questions factor into each project differently.
Here are some additional tips to help get you started on your next Project: 1. Plan ahead! Start thinking weeks ahead and see what other things might affect the timeline 2.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In this blog post, I will discuss which type of shutters would be better suited for your property and explain why.
First things first: what is a California Clipper Shutters?
California Clippers® is made up of three distinct parts:
A frame – A strong wooden box that supports glass panes and holds them in place
Glass Panels – Thin sheets of tempered safety glass used instead of traditional window frames
Caulk/Spacer Board – Used to space apart individual pieces of glass so they won’t touch or rub against other windows during storms
Why Should You Consider Using Wooden California Shutters Instead Of Traditional Window Frames?
There are many advantages to having a custom designed California Shutters system installed:
They’re Made From Real Cedar.
Real cedar wood is known for its long lifespan, strength, and beauty.
They Have No Uneven Edges Or Cracks And Won’t Crack Over Time And Cause Your Windows To Become Busted Open.
They Don’t Rot Like Other Types of Windows Do, Which Means They Will Last Much Longer Than Most Frames.
They Can Be Customized For Many Different Styles & Colors.
And They Come Factory Direct.
Wooden Shutters are Available At Low Prices, Making Them Affordable Enough Even If You Buy More Units than Just 1 Unit Per Frame.
What Is An Advantage To Having Vinyl California Shutters Installed?
Vinyl Shutters come in a few different shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize your shutters however you’d like without breaking the bank.
If you’re looking for something sleek, stylish, and modern then Vinyl Shutters are perfect because they’re available in several colors and designs that complement many different types of decor.
But what’s really great about Vinyl Shutters are that they last longer than most frames. Unlike real cedar wood shutters, vinyl shutters aren’t susceptible to rot and warping.
This makes them an ideal choice for people who live near coastal areas and want to protect their homes from water damage.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you live in Arizona or another dry climate, consider adding a window covering solution like a roller shade, Roman shade, Venetian blinds, or plantation shutters instead of a conventional window treatment.
For most homes and condos built after 2002, the use of aluminum or vinyl frames is no longer recommended due to health concerns, including allergic reactions and potential damage to indoor air quality.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, many modern window treatments offer privacy, security, energy efficiency, durability, ease of cleaning, as well as enhanced views from both inside your residence and outside your windows.
When selecting a material for your shutters, keep these things in consideration:
• Color options – Choose a color that will complement existing decor, especially if you’d like to coordinate shutters with other window coverings in your living space.
• Materials – Select a durable material for long wear and maintenance
• Style – Consider shutters made from different types of wood, metals, glass, fabrics, plastics, and composite materials for unique appearances.
• Finishes – For a classic look, select shutters finished in multiple colors and patterns. If you prefer a more contemporary design, pick shades and finishes that match other décor items.
• Hardware – Select hardware that complements your overall aesthetic and fits your style preference.
• Functionality – When deciding on how many panels to order, remember that larger sizes provide greater levels of light control while smaller sizes allow for more natural ventilation. Also be mindful of the size of your room; large rooms typically require fewer than six panel units per side while small spaces usually only need four panels per side.
• Price point – If cost is a concern, shop around for shutter deals, sales, coupons, rebates, discounts, promotions, and financing opportunities that can help bring down the price tag.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Our customer service and communication should always be top notch.
3. You get premium quality products backed by superior craftsmanship.
4. Your project will be completed in a timely manner without having to chase us down after closing escrow.
5. We believe in working with customers who respect each other and strive to maintain good neighborly relations.
6. We offer no nonsense approach to business and appreciate our client base.
7. We love the Arizona weather and hope you feel like home once installed.
8. When I am finished installing for you, you should understand exactly why your choice was great and if/how anything could improve upon perfection. We take pride in being the experts in our industry and enjoy helping homeowners achieve their highest expectations.
9. Customer Service should always include a call back/response in less than 24 hours.
10. If something isn’t quite perfect, tell me immediately and show me before calling my boss.
11. No matter how small the problem seems, take care to resolve it promptly and accurately for both parties involved.
12. Give constructive critique but expect my team to learn from mistakes quickly.
13. Always listen carefully while giving feedback to learn from my clients successes AND failures so that we can help everyone win and continue this relationship well into the next generation.
14. We take full responsibility for any issues related to workmanship.
15. We encourage the use of third party professionals for additional assistance whenever necessary.
16. Always remember customer satisfaction is our key focus.
17. Don’t hesitate to reach out via email if you aren’t satisfied with our services
18. Thank you for taking some time to read through these points and welcome to the shutterboy family!
19. Feel free to contact me at anytime for support questions or comments @ [email protected]
20. A little bit of humor goes along way! 🙂
21. For those wanting to see the most up to date information regarding our company, click HERE.
We hope that you found this list useful.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We’ll cover types of windows like vinyl siding, tilt-sliders, casement, bay, bowfront, sliding patio doors, French door, and so many other options.
I will go beyond simply talking about color choices and material selections and tell you why certain colors work better than others, whether you would prefer painted or stained materials, etc.
Also, most importantly — I’m going to help YOU find the right shutters for your unique property by recommending the exact style(s), size, shape, frame, paneling materials, hardware, accessories, glazing, and trim you need and recommend only those products made specifically for use inside your walls. And of course, I am happy to provide you with multiple sample photographs of specific products installed in homes just like yours. If you ever run across anything else you see as “the perfect solution,” please feel free to reach out and ask us about that as well!
Our Verdict: This post does exactly what the caption says, it gives you info about what to consider while buying California Shutters. For example, you can read about the main colors used in California Shutters and learn about which ones will complement different types of décor, including country, modern, transitional, traditional, casual, bohemian, eclectic, shabby chic, rustic, contemporary, farmhouse, coastal, ranch house, beach cottage, luxury condo, boutique hotel, loft, etc. So yes, you got this information.
Motorized California Shutters Scottsdale
1. Consider your style. Do you prefer traditional styling or sleek modern styles? These choices come down to personal preference but both styles offer unique benefits. Traditional styles usually allow for greater privacy due to multiple layers of glass, whereas modern designs generally provide easier maintenance because the entire frame system is made of vinyl materials which makes cleaning less cumbersome. 2. Decide what features matter most to you. Depending on your needs, some systems have more standard features than their competitors. For example, many companies offer blackout shades and blinds in addition to the main shutters. 3. Look beyond price tags. Although we recommend buying from quality manufacturers, there is no guarantee that a higher priced window coverings company will produce high-quality windows and install them properly. 4. Ask questions. Be sure to ask for referrals from trusted friends, family members, neighbors who have had similar projects installed previously. 5. Shop around. Find several different contractors in your area who sell the same products and get estimates before choosing. A contractor who offers competitive prices along with professional service is ideal.
6. Install the proper hardware first. Properly installed hardware makes all the difference in the world when it comes to maintaining a clean appearance. When shopping around find vendors whose products feature durable brackets and clips specifically designed for use with the product you selected. 7. Make adjustments. After installing the product correctly adjust the height, width and angle of the slats until it feels perfect to you. 8. Clean regularly. Use mild soap and water to remove dirt, dust, cob webs and bugs every few weeks. 9. Check the warranty.
Cost of California Shutters in Scottsdale Arizona
This information helps us understand what is going on with new customers, which helps determine whether we need to reevaluate marketing efforts, adjust costs, or simply adapt messaging to reach people differently and effectively.
So we started digging through analytics reports and analyzing customer behavior patterns to see exactly why this is happening. Turns out, as people across generations continue to seek increased levels of privacy and control over their living spaces, they prefer “window style” shades rather than blinds, according to Nielsen Research 2017 report titled “How Americans View Privacy in Their Homes.”
We began asking questions like: Who prefers shade type/style options? Where does the decision occur (customer journey)? Do older Millennials tend to use shade types other than venetian blinds / sliders? Does a choice exist for those wanting both privacy AND light filtering? These questions reveal some interesting truths about preferences, behaviors, demographics, and attitudes toward the different styles and choices available. For example, millennials aged 18–25 actually prefer awning style shades, while baby boomers 65+ favor roller shades. They also generally show less interest in buying shades that include pleated sections. But, most surprising, the majority of those surveyed think having blackout curtains would help save energy, despite the potential impact on thermal insulation. Some of these statistics were unexpected, but once we knew the “truth” behind the numbers, we could begin developing smarter strategies to address consumer needs.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In order to keep costs down, most of our materials come from suppliers who use recycled content whenever possible. We work closely with leading manufacturers that ensure high quality construction.
California Shutter Installation Services. We understand the importance of having proper window treatments installed properly and professionally. From measuring to cutting, we take care every step of the way ensuring that everything goes smoothly. Whether installing a single door or multiple doors with shutters, we handle each project efficiently with minimal impact to homeowners.
To learn more about us visit shutterboys.seolo.ai/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-installing-the-best-california-shutters-for-your-scottsdale…
Professional California Shutters Installation In Scottsdale
California Shutters Installation Video Scenario Part 1
We use professional installers who specialize in installing our products because they understand the importance of making sure every window frame is aligned properly to provide perfect seals against wind pressure and rainwater infiltration. They know to use multiple layers of flashing tape where applicable. And they apply caulking along the base trim where necessary before applying caulk around perimeter joints and other details like recessed panels and door casings. When installing exterior shutters, their job is easier since they only have to deal with glass rather than vinyl frames installed inside walls. However, they still install them with care.
I would recommend hiring someone who specializes in this type of work because he knows his craft and takes pride in getting things just right and protecting your investment. As with most trades though, you get what you pay for. If you hire cheap labor instead of using experienced professionals, you could end up spending extra dollars in return for mediocre results. So keep these tips in mind for your next project:
1. Always check references and ask friends and neighbors if they’ve used anyone’s service before. Ask questions regarding warranties, the cost per square foot and the materials being selected and used during construction. A good contractor should be willing to answer those types of inquiries without trying to conceal facts. 2. Check credentials. Your installer must be licensed in both Arizona and California by either AB 598 or SB 1712. Your installer must carry insurance. 3. Make payments and receive receipts. 4. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Even after the sale. 5. Keep records of everything you discuss. If anything goes awry down the road, it’ll help greatly.
6. Take photos before, during and after the renovation to document progress and get feedback from family members/friends. 7.
Best California Shutters Scottsdale
• Location — Will it be used in sunlight every day? If so, will it get hot? These questions will help determine whether white or gray doors are better suited for exterior use.
• Size / Style — Do they match existing windows well? Is everything proportionate? Does the door match in size with other openings around them? Can it handle weather extremes on both sides?
In addition to color choices like those mentioned above, homeowners should take additional steps to ensure their shutters perform flawlessly, including installing proper hardware, properly caulking areas around corners, and sealing seams along the top rail.
One final note regarding window coverings: Most home offices, dining rooms, living rooms, and bedrooms usually feature large picture windows that provide excellent visibility from outside.
These types of spaces often benefit from larger shades than smaller ones—especially since most people prefer natural light during daylight hours. However, keep in mind that big windows often are less effective insulation, requiring extra attention to air conditioning needs. Therefore, keep your blind sizes reasonable, especially considering energy costs.
We hope this guide helps you achieve your next design challenge…
Thank you again for reading! Please comment below if you have any feedback on the content presented here today.
Scottsdale’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
And yet many homeowners aren’t aware of just how versatile these products truly are!
We’ve compiled the latest technology developments in California shutters for you today—alongside some tips and tricks you’ll find useful during your next remodel.
Want to get a better understanding about why these benefits matter? We created “the complete guide” to install them properly for every project. Check it out below…
The Complete Guide to Install Your Own Cali Shuttles by Scottie’s Door & Window.
(Scottie’s Door & Windows manufactures high quality custom made exterior sliding patio doors, windows, French Doors, Conservatories, Patio Coverings, Shutters, Custom Aluminum Screened Windows and Garage door replacement products. Our products offer excellent craftsmanship, design innovation, superior materials and unparalleled attention to detail.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”