Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
San Jose’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in San Jose, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters San Jose Project
San Jose’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in San Jose with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in San Jose, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in San Jose and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near San Jose? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
San Jose’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN San Jose, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. Vantage Vinyl Roller Shades | For those who love style but hate window therapy. These vinyl roller shades offer privacy while still blocking sunlight. They fit almost every size screen you put in front of them without sacrificing width or depth. Their unique design is made possible via vinyl rollers which fold inwards during transit. When opened these panels slide smoothly along horizontal rails giving the illusion of being painted canvas, rather than just hanging like curtains. Also available in Black/White
2. Vansa Aluminum Screen Doors | If you prefer solid aluminum screen doors, check out Vansa, they are perfect because they combine high efficiency screening options with traditional architectural styling. Unlike screens that come with built in frames (or wood), VanSas provide a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living spaces. And no matter what materials you use for your home construction project (wood frame, stucco & brick wall) VanSa siding system can be used with ease. VanSa uses extruded aluminum profile systems to match architectural styles from flat plank to curved arches and columns. 3. Easea Window Exteriors | The classic look of wood framing paired with contemporary glass. EASEA windows exteriors blend sophisticated aesthetics with modern convenience. Made from heavy duty metal and tempered safety glass, EASEA Windows provide homeowners peace of mind knowing they will enjoy years of enjoyment in their homes. 4. GlareMax Shutters | One of the oldest names in the business,Glar Max offers some of the highest rated products on the market today. Weighing less than 1lb per panel, making them super light weight yet extremely strong. A true full custom solution, each unit is crafted from carefully selected premium grade lumber. An innovative technology called “Glow Blocker System™” will allow your homeowners to completely eliminate fading within days of install. No chemicals used in manufacturing. 5. Skylight Shutters | Lightweight aluminum composite door hardware offers the latest innovations in energy efficient, stylish residential entry solutions.
Buy California Shutters Online
We provide FREE SHUTTERS with every order shipped.
California shutters offer many benefits including energy efficiency, privacy, security, style, durability, maintenance free operation, ease of cleaning and low cost of ownership.
When installing shutters it is recommended to install them at least 3 inches above the sill plate. If installing in this manner the window frame will remain intact and prevent damage during shipping from the heavy wooden panels being dropped on top of the glass. When hanging windows you should measure twice, cut once. Measure and double check measurements before starting installation.
Measurements are critical to proper fit and alignment.
We recommend measuring from the bottom edge of the sash track to the top edge of the window opening and back again. Use a tape line to help you accurately mark both points. Be sure to take these marks on the inside surface of your home where they won’t be visible.
After marking the first point, place your ruler against both ends and slide down until the mark touches the second point. Repeat this procedure for each measurement taken.
After taking the initial measurements, you’ll want to ensure that the window fits properly within your home’s structure.
If the window does not meet building codes, then it cannot be installed.
To determine whether or not the window meets building codes, you must consult local authorities.
In most cases, California Shutters have no impact on the building codes and therefore are allowed to be sold and installed without any additional permits.
However, some cities require that shutters comply with certain requirements. Check with city hall or your county extension office regarding any special regulations pertaining to your area.
For example, Los Angeles requires that shutters cover at least half the height of the window opening. Other areas require specific types of construction that will allow for proper installation. Consult with your city hall or extension office for specifics.
For those who wish to purchase custom made California Shutters and/or California Blinds please call us at 888-542-4668 for assistance.
Cost of California Shutters in San Jose California
Are they expensive? Can they be affordably priced?
I hope some information provided below helps answer those questions. As always feel free to contact us with further questions!
What Is the Average Price Tag For Shutters?
Cost varies widely depending upon style. Prices vary greatly between custom made products and ready built options. Some designs are extremely costly while others come in under $10k. Customization is another factor which drives the price tag higher. A good quality vinyl window company could easily charge around 5 times the amount of other companies who only install aluminum windows because they must use additional materials as well as labor intensive techniques. So keep these things in mind when deciding to buy from different vendors. Also make note of what materials you desire in your products including but not limited to color, texture type, style & size of shuttering, glass/wood combination and hardware selections like hinges and locks. All these factors add up quickly making them more pricey than many realize. But again, prices depend upon design and customization. If you like something specific then ask the sales person which ones would fit better. They should be able to guide you through choosing the correct model to suit your needs. If you are unsure whether or not a particular design is affordable, simply inquire with customer service. Most companies offer financing programs which allow buyers to purchase items without paying immediately. That way you won’t pay anything until after you own the item(s). If the company offers no interest rate program just be aware that interest rates are usually charged.
Can California Shutters Be Affordable?
Yes, they can certainly be inexpensively purchased but remember the costs involved with installing them correctly. When considering installing shutters it is often beneficial to consider getting quotes from multiple contractors first. Many people assume that when you find the lowest quote that the project is completed cheaply. While true in theory you still end up spending thousands if not tens of thousands on the job. That’s why having several bids in hand can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars over the long term. There are ways to get around this problem however.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden window shutters offer many benefits over vinyl options like weather resistance; high quality, superior construction that lasts a lifetime; durability against humidity, mold and mildew growth; no maintenance requirements, lower cost and ease of installation. While wooden shutters won’t be as attractive as vinyl products, homeowners who live in areas prone to extreme temperatures, humid conditions or heavy rain showers will appreciate these advantages greatly as long as the wooden shutters provide effective protection from moisture. Unlike vinyl options, wood shutters typically require less space because of thin profile design, making them easier to install while providing excellent wind blockage. This makes them great alternatives for people living near busy roads, sidewalks or apartment buildings. If you are considering installing a shutter system in your house or condo, this guide can help you decide which solution is going to work best for you.
In order to understand some of the differences between wooden and vinyl California shutters, I compiled several quotes from industry experts regarding specific differences among various different materials used for both purposes.
Vinyl Shutters versus Wooden Shutters – When Should They Be Used?
Wood shutters can be installed indoors or outside and come in four distinct styles:
1. Panel style
2. Sash style
3. Curtain rod style
4. Roller blind style
Each material has unique physical properties like strength, flexibility, longevity, ease-of-use, aesthetics, color choices and so forth. These factors influence every aspect of the shutter selection including purchase price, warranty coverage, maintenance routine, noise reduction capability, safety, versatility and installation. Panel style shutters use vertical strips of boards, usually 1 inch thick and 3/16ths of an inch wide, placed side-by-side horizontally across a shutter jamb. As a result, panel shutters create large panels of varying lengths that cover almost 100% of opening width.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Why a quality blind installer matters,
Best practices for installing and maintaining windows.
What types of shutters exist?
Vinyl slat shutters
Metal Venetian blinds.
What makes a good shade cloth installer?
Certification and training
A strong work ethic
Honest opinions and recommendations
I hope my posts help home owners select a great custom made California Shutter they will love for years to come.
In his latest book “How We Got Here: 50 Years of Life After LSD—And Why We Should Stay High — Forever!,” David Efron argues that psychedelic drugs are uniquely well suited to tackle today’s challenges: “They allow us to get outside ourselves, explore the mysteries of existence, communicate across borders, learn compassion, appreciate artistry; but most importantly, they connect us together.” Learn the full story behind David’s lifelong passion for psychedelics and find links to relevant articles below.
For David Efron, author of ‘Psychedelic Solution,’ life was always about finding magic mushrooms. And he did just fine — until age 40, when cancer left him unable to digest food. He went through four months of intravenous nutrition before being put on an experimental drug regimen involving MDMA. But soon after starting treatment, he began having vivid experiences that changed everything — especially him. They weren’t hallucinatory visions as described by acid advocates like Terence McKenna, but rather deeply real moments of insight and emotional connections that brought tears to his eyes and gave him hope for the first time since his diagnosis.
David had no idea how powerful those experiences would be, because nobody knew then that what he experienced was caused by a brain disorder called synesthesia, which literally gives him unique sensory perceptions. Instead, the experience felt magical and mystical, and he found himself thinking, “This isn’t something that happens every day,” and decided to write down everything that happened during these rare events. As it turned out, it became the basis of his groundbreaking research on how the human body could heal itself.
Best California Shutters San Jose
We’ll also touch upon some new products and innovations that could be coming down the pipeline soon. And finally, we’ll cover several of the top things to consider for selecting and installing premium shutters.
Before going further, please note: If you’re thinking about buying premium shutters but haven’t gotten around to doing so yet — we recommend getting started ASAP! A lot of great deals can still be found when shopping during sales periods like Black Friday/Cyber Monday and other times through early Spring 2019. Plus, many stores are offering bonus savings on select styles as their final sale items.
What’s New: As always, we love hearing from you so keep us posted on which new styles or colors interest you and send along pictures from your home!
Here are just a few of the latest updates we’ve added to our collection since updating this article in January 2018:
1. Our newest addition, the California Sunset Collection is perfect for those who live near mountains or beaches, because these windows offer incredible views while helping to reduce solar gain. They feature a combination of traditional and contemporary styling options like French grilles and louvers plus classic wood sashes all combined with modern glazing technologies that provide exceptional insulation without compromising looks or durability. For example, they offer a highly reflective coating called “Sunlight Reflective Film” that reflects sunlight back inside homes. These unique designs help cut cooling costs during summer months by allowing the sun to shine through while minimizing the risk of overheating.
2. Our most popular style, the Classic Wood Series was updated recently to include additional sizes including 12’x36′, 16’x60′, 20’x40′. Also available in our Premium White series, this wood blind design offers both privacy and protection against fading UV rays. All models come fully stained in multiple wood color choices, making them extremely versatile and customizable. Available in 3 sizes ranging from 8 feet long to 30 feet, each model can fit any window size from 16 inches wide up to 52 inches high.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
The following information was provided by Shutterboyz (the official distributor for WoodCal Shutters).
This blog discusses the most recent developments in the wood industry including new innovations in wood processing, manufacturing technology, materials science, and sustainability initiatives.
We are proud to partner with companies like Timberland (one of America’s largest outdoor footwear manufacturers), American Hardwood Plywood Association (AHAPLA; North America’s leading producer of plywood made from sustainable forest sources), the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®), and the Global Sustainability Standards Board (GSSB), among others.
To learn more about these organizations, please visit http://www.foreststewardshcancemation.org/about/, https://ahapla.org/our_company/, https://timberlands.com/, or www.fscus.org/.
In addition, we offer our consumers a unique opportunity to experience the difference in our products firsthand through our showroom tours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-984-7993 to schedule a tour today!
The following video explains why you should install California shutters in your home.
We are the #1 provider of premium wood shutters nationwide with thousands of happy customers. Our mission is to provide quality products, outstanding customer service, fair prices, and honest estimates for every project.
Motorized California Shutters San Jose
1. Can I install my own electric powered motor(s)? If you would like to self-install your window treatment system please be aware that some systems cannot accommodate being electrically driven unless they contain certain parts which allow for electrical connection. For example, window treatments must include hardware components that provide for a standard 3 way plug connection; otherwise motor wiring connections must come to the exterior side of the blind/curtains for proper operation. Some systems may work but some manufacturers recommend adding external wiring to power an installed motor because of increased safety concerns surrounding battery usage during the installation process.
2. Battery Usage Tips When installing a battery operated device, it is recommended to follow the following guidelines to ensure safe operation: 1. Always charge battery packs outdoors away from children, pets and household animals 2. Charge each individual system separately 3. Avoid charging multiple devices concurrently 4. Do not place battery pack outside weather proof housing 5. Unplug charger whenever not in use 6. Never leave equipment unattended 7. Be especially cautious near water 8. Keep an eye on your battery status 9. Be careful around overhead lights 10. Use a dedicated outlet 11. Check voltage level 12. Ensure battery life is sufficient 13. Store battery properly 14. Do not operate while charging 15. Clean battery terminals 16. Dispose unused, old or dead electronics responsibly 17. Consult manufacturer’s directions 18. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations 19. Do not expose battery, charger, and batteries to extreme heat 20. Replace lithium ion batteries every 3 years 21. Store them upright 22.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
One of the most popular uses for California shutters (and other types) is for privacy control — in places like home offices or bedrooms, but this feature will become increasingly important through the use of voice assistants, computers and mobile devices to monitor our surroundings.
What are my options once I decide to install California Shutters?
If you live in Southern California, chances are good you already know exactly which type of California Shutters work best in your space. These days, every style, color and material combination imaginable is being produced specifically designed for residential applications like these:
Wood doors can be installed in both interior and exterior doorways. And there are several advantages to having them in your home. For example, they improve energy efficiency, help prevent fire damage, enhance durability, provide sound insulation and serve as furniture accents. Plus, they usually come with warranties ranging anywhere from five years to life expectancy of the building. One caveat: Because you’re buying custom wood blinds, expect to pay significantly less than mass market options because each window gets individually treated and measured.
Vinyl windows can either replace existing glass for enhanced natural light while offering improved insulating properties, or act as a stand-alone alternative to glass windows. If replacing glass, consider getting high-performance glass rated at R13 or better, rather than just ordinary “airplane” glass that’s only rated R7 and won’t block harmful UV rays. Expect prices around $1 million per thousand square feet ($10-$15 K SF). If installing a standalone replacement, expect costs to run upward of $25K for double-hung systems and $50k for sliding units. On average, vinyl windows cost four times more than standard glass. For DIY homeowners, these estimates should put things into perspective.
• Aluminum/Steel Doors & Windows
These sleek sliders are available in various styles, colors and configurations. While they typically perform well indoors or under harsh conditions, they rarely keep rain water out as good as a traditional slider does.
San Jose’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you’d like help choosing them, contact us—we’ll match design features of popular products, then pick the options best suited to each unique property. We sell only 100% Made in USA wood shutters and blinds that come either ready to hang, ship or install—no additional framing required, no screws left behind, no extra hardware. Each package includes instructions and is backed with a full guarantee. Our team designs every feature possible, ensuring you receive the maximum value for your money.
So whether you own a condo or traditional single-family residence, we offer customizable packages ranging from ultra-economical to deluxe extras. We’ve worked with our manufacturing partner, Woodstock Shutters & Blinds® since the 1990s; together, we provide the highest quality custom installations available today. From shipping nationwide or locally installed in Los Angeles, New York City, Boston, Chicago and Philadelphia, Woodstock Shutters delivers exceptional service through a dedicated support department. And because we manufacture in the U.S., we pass savings onto customers without compromising quality.
Professional California Shutters Installation In San Jose
(shutterboys is a premium wood custom window shutter company headquartered in Palo Alto, CA who produces and sells California Shutters through retail storefronts and via online ordering system direct to home owners/interior designer/contractors).
We’ve designed this page to help answer questions like:
What should I consider in selecting my next California Shutters project?
How does installing a California Window Coverings differ than other types of construction projects?
Is DIY installation feasible? Can I get professional assistance?
Our mission isn’t just providing high quality products but delivering service and customer satisfaction above anything else. We pride ourselves on making each experience unique for every client, no matter the size of the job. Our team makes sure that both homeowners and contractors feel fully empowered to take things into their own hands. We’re proud of being experts in everything related to window coverings. From choosing the perfect product for any situation, to designing something special for their clients’ needs; we specialize in helping people love their homes again while maintaining their privacy.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This year we continue to push forward with new ideas and technologies in order to exceed expectations. Our mission statement is “To Build Strong Communities Through Quality Craftsmanship And Customer Service”.
We strive everyday to provide better solutions than our competition, while being able to pass along cost savings to our customers. We take pride in building great relationships with homeowners who trust us to install and sell only the best window treatments in Southern CA.
When you purchase an item through MyShuttleboy.com it will come with instructions, care sheets and warranty cards provided by each vendor. All items sold include complete assembly kits except where noted otherwise. For some vendors this includes a professional installer, but many times home owners use DIY professionals or friends/family members to assist in the installation. Some of these companies offer discounts for multiple windows or sliding glass doors purchased together.
If you experience issues during the installation please call or email us immediately and we will get someone out to help solve the issue. If your problems persist after several days contact us again. After contacting us twice without receiving assistance we assume it was due to improper installations and therefore void any warranties, including the manufacturers.
In most cases the manufacturer warrants against defects in materials and workmanship under normal conditions (applies to manufactured in North America). However, the manufacturer does not warrant against damage arising from misuse, abnormal weatherization procedures, improper installation, alterations, accidents, vandalism, abuse, negligence or other acts beyond reasonable control of the homeowner or consumer. If applicable, the manufacturers will replace damaged parts at no charge. Please read the terms and condition found inside the package or with the manufactures website.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”