Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
San Diego’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in San Diego, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters San Diego Project
San Diego’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in San Diego with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in San Diego, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in San Diego and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near San Diego? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
San Diego’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN San Diego, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in San Diego California
To ensure longevity of your wood shuttering, always install them according to these tips below.
1. Install shuttering above framing which would keep your frame stable. Make sure you leave enough space at top and bottom edges and corners for expansion/contraction due to changes in temperature. 2. Install shuttereding parallel and perpendicular to framing 3. Use weatherstripping around frames. 4. Seal gaps behind door tracks and around baseboard 5. Avoid using plastic foam padding under lower edge shadings 6. Place glass panes away from shutters 7. Keep shutters level 8. Always secure shutters properly 9. Never use nails inside wooden slats 10. Don’t remove old caulking unless necessary. 11. Clean shutters once per week 12. Remove dust buildup after each cleaning 13. Use good painting supplies including primer 14. Add stain every couple years 15. Paint shutters occasionally 16. Change paint color annually 17. Repair cracks easily with sand paper 18. Replace broken wood trim 19. Repaint woodwork periodically 20. Maintain proper water levels 21. Inspect the hardware regularly 22. Consider adding protective coatings 23. Check for insect damage 24. Clean gutters 25. Be mindful of pests 26. Avoid applying harsh chemicals 27. Protect exterior areas from high winds 28. Insulate exposed walls 29. Close vents 30. Install air conditioning 31. Ensure windows close snugly 32. Ensure insulation is appropriate 33. Reduce drafts 34. Protect plants against cold temperatures 35. Prevent windblown rain 36. Avoid snow accumulation 37. Consider solar shading 38. Clean siding 39. Clear debris 40. Keep chimney clean 41. Provide adequate light 42. Maintain landscaping 43. Cover sprinkler heads 44. Control pets 45. Eliminate odors 46.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
From our office located near downtown El Cajon CA we ship nationwide via common carrier trucking companies. Many manufacturers require specific delivery times; however, once shipped your shuttering orders arrive quickly usually 3–5 business days after leaving our shop. All packages coming in from outside this area typically get handled overnight. On average, shuttering jobs complete 4–6 weeks from shipment depending entirely upon location, amount of windows installed and final inspection details; but most projects should be finished inside 2 months. Installation costs range anywhere from $350—$1250 per window, which includes labor charges plus sales tax. Depending upon the type of wood used, cost ranges between $15 and $35 per board foot. When installing shutters please note that they must always be placed so the ends abut flush. Also keep in mind that shutters cannot be put together backwards (i.e. facing other than exterior). Most shutters include hardware kits that allow you to customize them accordingly. However, because each situation varies slightly, we suggest taking advantage of these installation tips below to help ensure you maximize efficiency.
There’s A Reason Why So Few People Use Windows For Their Businesses Or Profits…
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
I’d love to hear if there are other types of shutters you would recommend for certain areas of San Diego and Southern California.
Buy California Shutters Online
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We work remotely with our team members located across the U.S.. If you’d like some additional information regarding this service feel free to contact me through email @ firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 858.746.6111 or visit http://www.facebook.com/shuttersbysd. Please consider visiting our website https://www.shuttersbysd.com for further details.
Thanks For Visiting My Website And Enjoying Our Service.
President & Founder
“I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that things won’t be forgotten. They forget what made them smile just a week ago.”…
Are you ready for 2020? Do you already have a 2020 Plan B? Whether you had no idea 2019 would end like this, or you thought that was going to be the only outcome, or you realized it wasn’t really the thing to focus on, or you knew something else entirely… we understand. But regardless, you still need a new gameplan.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Why should I use them?
1.-They protect your home and property while reducing heat gain during summer months. 2.-They block most outside light, making your house much darker than without these wonderful shutters and keeping the sunrays from shining through windows for those long winter nights. 3.-If installed properly, they won’t get warped due to seasonal changes like wind storms. 4.-California shutters are extremely durable and strong; they have survived hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, fires and extreme temperatures. 5..they add value to your home because people love beautiful houses and will pay higher prices for homes with high quality exterior décor items like shutters.
6.-Because they are made of real cedar, shutters protect your home from pests like termites, ants, carpenter bees and mosquitoes. 7.-Cedar wood shutters last longer than vinyl, fiberglass and steel alternatives and are far less costly in maintenance costs and replacement fees. 8.-California Shutters help lower overall electrical bills since they keep solar energy away from heating and cooling systems. 9.-They are eco friendly and sustainable: no chemicals used to make these beauties (no formaldehyde, lead paint and toxic finishes). 10. They add beauty and charm to any home.11. Because they’re built with superior craftsmanship and attention paid to detail; each component is carefully inspected and tested prior to leaving the facility. 12. Finally, California shutters offer excellent design options; a wide range of shapes, sizes and textures is possible.
San Diego’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Why should I install shutters again?
This question was probably answered long ago for most prospective customers but is worth reconsidering since the market is experiencing rapid shifts due to rapidly increasing prices and availability, technological advances, environmental concerns, and changing building codes and standards. Shutter sales and installations peaked in 2007 and continued well through 2009 and 2010, which meant lots of homes got shuttered doors installed after then. These days, though, demand seems to be leveling off somewhat, and you could save yourself hundreds of dollars by installing shutters instead of replacing existing ones. Also, shutters provide privacy without blocking light and ventilation, offer protection against rain leakage and high winds, reduce summer heat gain, improve overall indoor air quality, conserve water, and protect property values. They’ve been shown to increase a homeowner’s chances of getting hired for remodeling jobs if he chooses to show his portfolio featuring the type of window treatment s/he installed. Plus, if you live in Southern California, you get bonus points on your next real estate sale if you include these enhancements in your listing presentation!
How does my contractor charge me? Ask him why each option costs $200-$500+ per square foot. Then ask him about other options you haven’t considered yet that cost less than half as much.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
1. Siding is still king but vinyl siding seems like it will be making a comeback.
2. Vinyl has made huge strides forward and many people prefer it for aesthetic purposes. However, wood shakes seem to be coming back stronger than ever with improved designs.
3. Most residential shutters are being installed vertically with some horizontal sliding options available. Some manufacturers offer dual panel systems which combine both vertical and horizontal panels for added security.
4. Many builders who previously only offered hurricane resistant screens are adding other energy efficient products including wood blinds and sliders. These windows cover most home renovation projects because they provide light blockage while allowing good ventilation inside homes without sacrificing protection against storm force winds during hurricanes. They usually increase insulation value as well reducing heating/cooling costs through proper design.
5. More builders and remodelers are offering higher quality brands such as Hunter Douglas and Marvin Windows & Doors. As these names become better known, the market will continue to shift towards them. Many people already see the benefits of Hunter Douglas window treatments and will consider other high end brands once they realize just how affordable they really are. A few years ago this would not be possible due to the premium prices associated with those companies.
6. People tend to overlook the importance of having solid caulking applied around their window frames to avoid leaks in rainstorm conditions.
7. If you install an Energy Star rated Window you get 10% off! (This discount does NOT apply to standard window styles).
8. Solar power is quickly becoming mainstream but is not nearly as popular as solar water heaters yet. Most experts believe that solar hot air systems will eventually replace gas fired ones although it could take decades to go mainstream.
9. More and more homeowners are installing smart devices on their HVAC system to adjust temperature settings remotely via their smartphones. As technology becomes cheaper, expect these types of gadgets to become commonplace.
10. Smart thermostats are becoming quite common as our world continues to evolve faster than ever thanks to innovations in technology.
Best California Shutters San Diego
Wooden shutters are great because they fit perfectly on most window shapes without having to be custom made. These come in many types such as board and batten, 3/4″ slats, louvers, Venetians, casement and other styles. As long as you get a solid wooden shutter these will provide years of protection against rain, sun, wind and fading while maintaining a timeless elegance that few materials could replicate. Even after decades old wooden shutters still shine like new due to their inherent natural beauty and timeless quality.
In today’s home improvement market, vinyl windows represent the largest segment of residential replacement projects. They represent roughly 28% of the total national annual volume according to the latest NAR data which shows approximately 25 million units sold nationally during 2017 with about 40 percent installed in single family homes. Vinyl windows continue to hold strong appeal despite increasing energy costs, rising insurance rates, and diminishing supply issues following Hurricane Katrina. They offer homeowners who value durability, affordability, ease of maintenance, cleanliness, and safety unprecedented benefits across multiple applications including entry doors, patio covers, sliding glass door panels and skylights.
For those building, rehabbing, converting or simply remodeling their existing houses and condos, vinyl windows offer unbeatable price points compared to traditional double hung, picture glass and fiberglass framed options. For example, the cost range typically lies anywhere between 70 dollars per square foot or less than 1/3rd of the average quoted prices for aluminum sided, insulated steel frame buildings. Many builders find them the perfect way to meet strict LEED requirements, help lower utility bills, reduce noise levels, increase comfort for occupants inside and increase privacy for adjoining neighbors outside. Another advantage of vinyl windows include their ability to keep moisture away from the interior of structures providing homes with superior insulation efficiency and keeping the air dry. Lastly, they’re extremely reliable and durable products and virtually impervious to damage, rot or mildew while offering unparalleled air permeability. On top of this, once properly maintained, vinyl frames tend to maintain good strength and structural integrity well beyond those traditionally thought possible thus minimizing the chances of costly repairs down the road.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Today, homeowners who are building or remodeling their homes in Southern California, especially those living near coastal areas have many great choices for installing beautiful vinyl shutters or timber California shutters. Unlike the past, today, homeowners will find that they can install both vinyl and wooden California shutters without needing to buy custom built wood California shutters because almost every manufacturer has multiple styles of available options. Additionally, these companies often provide attractive financing opportunities for most credit situations. Another plus in choosing this type of material is that you get the ability to fully customize your choice of materials and colors. These materials aren’t only popular today, but they’re gaining popularity fast as people begin to realize how well and easily they can be installed.
2. Your Most Importantly Question Answered; Do I Need A Warranties On My New California Shutters?
Every day thousands of home owners and property managers ask themselves “Should I Install Wooden Or Viny?” But no matter which style of shutters you chose to install, you’ll end up paying somewhere around $5 per square foot per year, depending upon the weather factors in your area. This cost could accumulate quickly if you live in areas that experience extreme temperatures during certain seasons of the yr. So, how does that affect whether to buy a warranty or not? Well, first of ALL, you should always consider buying a quality wood shutters manufacturers warranties for peace of mind because having coverage can save your wallet hundreds of dollars when it needs replacing again. Second, you need to factor in the fact that you won’t necessarily be able to replace them yourself, meaning that a homeowner would either have to hire someone who knows how to work with wood products correctly, OR do it themselves if their DIY skills allow. Thirdly, the same principle applies with vinyl shuttering as well, just consider getting the higher priced versions of your vinyl shutters instead. Vinyl shutters come highly recommended from insurance agencies because many cases they’ve saved people money through preventing water damage, helping protect against mold infestation, and protecting items inside a house and garage from being damaged due to strong winds and sun light exposure.
Motorized California Shutters San Diego
How will this benefit my home/condo living space?
Here’s why you should get started today!
If you live somewhere warm enough, then consider getting solar powered shutters. While they aren’t always cheaper than window treatments like blinds, shades, curtains, and roller shutters, they definitely offer many benefits! Most importantly, they save energy costs by eliminating the need for fans and air conditioning units during warmer months. These products allow you to stay cool no matter the weather without having to buy expensive AC units. They also keep glare out of your eye sight and prevent heat transfer through the glass. Plus, you won’t wake up every day covered in dust because you forgot to clean them. If you live in cold climates, then you could try some other great options! Awnings & Canopies For those areas of Northern America who experience extreme temperatures almost yearly, then there’s another way to protect yourself against hot summer days… An outdoor awning! It does exactly what it sounds like: protects from harsh sun rays while still allowing natural light inside your house or condo. It looks sleek, modern, adds curb appeal, and makes you feel cozy without breaking the bank. Even better — most companies offer multiple colors to match whatever exterior design you’re going for. So whether your home is painted blue, green, brown, yellow, red, gold, gray or black, chances are good that someone else owns something similar to you already. And hey, since these types of designs are typically made from aluminum, which is 100% recyclable, they help reduce global warming pollution, too. We’ve compiled everything we could find onto this page; but if there are specific questions regarding your project, please contact us anytime via email to discuss further details!
Professional California Shutters Installation In San Diego
I will explain some of the most popular and affordable options available today and talk about why they fit well and offer long term value for money.
California shutters come primarily in Wood, Aluminum and Fiberglass construction styles which each offers different benefits for homes both old and modern. We will discuss these differences and show examples of California Shutter installations on homes in 2020.
We have seen many changes happen since 2010, including the introduction of vinyl and fiberglass shutters; but these types of materials still aren’t ideal for every situation.
When choosing California shutters for commercial properties or those seeking high impact aesthetics, Vinyl and fiberglass products tend to stand apart due to better durability. They’re more durable than wooden models and offer greater longevity without cracking and warping like traditional wood shutters. But if you’re looking for a sleek yet elegant design with minimal maintenance, then wood shutters offer superior visual appeal.
Wooden shutters provide unparalleled natural beauty combined with unmatched style and function. A quality wood shutter is made of real lumber and features beautiful grain patterns, knots, bark and other authentic details. They offer an upscale feel and are suitable for almost any type of building project whether residential, multi family, office buildings and retail centers, churches, schools…etc….
Aluminum shutters are a great alternative choice because of their affordability, ease of use and low maintenance requirements. These types of aluminum shutters feature smooth edges which makes them easier to clean, stain resistant and less susceptible to damage. Many homeowners report enjoying the added benefit of energy saving qualities and lower operating costs.
Fiberglass shutters are another excellent choice with their ability to resist moisture and mold making them perfect choices for coastal areas especially during harsh weather conditions. However, Fiberglass Shutters typically cost slightly more, weigh less and require higher amounts of maintenance. So depending upon your needs, budget and lifestyle, California shutter material selection should help guide your decision for a solution that’s just right for you….
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”