Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
San Gabriel’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in San Gabriel, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters San Gabriel Project
San Gabriel’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in San Gabriel with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in San Gabriel, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in San Gabriel and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near San Gabriel? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
San Gabriel’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN San Gabriel, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you would like further information regarding our Shutters or Shower Doors, visit Shutterexpert.org or contact us today 1(800)-895-6011.
To learn more about this topic or topics covered in this post please click on the links below:
This article is sponsored by Shutterboys who offers beautiful quality custom built and prefinished California Shutters at affordable prices. These premium California Shutters include: Custom Built Wooden Shutters; Wood Shutters and Aluminum Shutters. Also available are the highest priced, top notch aluminum storefront shutters manufactured under strict guidelines to meet industry standards of excellence. For more info call 800-895-6011 or email email@example.com.
Professional California Shutters Installation In San Gabriel
We hope to help educate potential customers about the different types wood blinds available, the benefits of choosing wood vs aluminum shutters, what products would perform better under certain conditions and overall why the premium product should always win the day!! As many homeowners learn after receiving a quote, a good quality DIY kit will cost only 10% less than purchasing a professionally made product. So, take advantage of the expertise of Shutter Boys & Wood Blinds™ professionals and save yourself hundreds of dollars. The savings just won’t come back again once our clients become repeat buyers. If you already own a house that could use a facelift, get ready for more compliments and attention from visitors (and neighbors)! In addition to offering exceptional service, Shutter Boysset prices are typically 20%-50% (or $10-$30 per panel) below other competitors. Also note: All panels include hardware, no extra charge.
If you’re reading this article then chances are you’ve heard enough about our company, so check out our website www.WoodBlindsUSA.net or read through our FAQ section to find answers to common questions. It’s time to stop procrastinating; order, download and track your shutters today and experience superior beauty.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1. Wood blinds provide privacy while letting light through – perfect for bedrooms, guest rooms, kid friendly spaces and nurseries/play areas. They also protect furniture from being damaged from sunlight exposure.
2. Roller shades offer the most versatile benefits since they can cover, block, or completely expose natural light – depending on your preference. Most roller shades feature cordless operation that makes them ideal for outdoor use.
3. Drapes are considered luxury items because they afford a lot of design options and customization. However, drapes usually aren’t made specifically for windows but instead designed to fit other architectural structures. If you’re planning on installing something like this in your house, we suggest consulting a professional who specializes in draperies before making a final purchase decision.
4. Wood blinds typically come flat against the inside of your wall where they can easily hide unsightly wires or pipes behind. For many people, buying blinds isn’t enough though; you’ll often find shade fabrics include hardware for attaching additional custom-made accessories. When shopping around try to get something with lots of variations so you can customize things yourself down the line.
5. The main disadvantage to having curtains (especially indoor) versus shutters is that curtain rods simply won’t accommodate the weight of heavy materials. For example, wooden curtains tend to sag under the weight of heavier fabric choices, whereas wooden shutters remain sturdy no matter which material you decide. A good rule of thumb is to stick with thin fabrics if you’d prefer to keep your shutter weights lighter.
6. Wooden doors or patio sliders can help prevent rainwater (and bugs!) from getting into your home or building.
Motorized California Shutters San Gabriel
San Gabriel’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
SanGabriel Shutters offers many different styles and colors of window treatments for every type of home design aesthetic. If you see the same style of windows but prefer a different color we always recommend going custom because each product comes with multiple color options to fit whatever you desire. For example, most standard white vinyl blinds only offer 3 choices which are “White”, “Light Brown” and “Dark Brown”. Each shade costs $6 extra per roll. However, if you like that particular light brown color then you could purchase a full set of shades made completely specifically for you. These would include everything except for the hardware and install instructions. Then they cost just around $150 dollars plus tax and shipping fees. So why take the risk and go cheap when you’re paying almost twice as much for less? Also note that we provide professional installers who can handle any project no matter how big or small. Our team knows exactly what needs to be installed correctly without damaging any parts of the window frame so you won’t get stuck with bad workmanship. And finally, since we manufacture each shutters ourselves, we guarantee that each piece meets or exceeds industry standards for strength, durability & safety. All of our products undergo rigorous testing before being shipped and they pass the toughest environmental tests available today including wind load and hurricane impact testing. This helps ensure that our products perform well under real world conditions. As part of our dedication to providing great customer service, we stand behind the products and our warranty policies 100%.
I just came across an interesting infographic that shows the growth and evolution of digital advertising channels through 2020. While Facebook dominates the ad landscape, with the average U.S. consumer spending nearly 70% of her/his daily time consuming content via mobile devices and social networks, other ad tech players continue to enter the arena and try to grab their slice of the pie. Some of them are succeeding; others aren’t so much.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Cost of California Shutters in San Gabriel California
What makes a great door style or material for your home or condo building.
How you should install them properly. (This will be discussed further below).
Why it matters to buy from Shutterboys.
California Shutters Installation Tips & Tricks.
What you will get from this post.
What I am NOT going to talk about.
The best way to find out which type of doors work well in your specific area. (There are many ways to accomplish this, some better than others.
The most popular styles of shutters are Casement, Sliding, Bay, French, Dutch and Wood Venetian blinds. All of these types come in different sizes and colors. If you live near a city like Los Angeles, then chances are high that you already own shutters and you just didn’t realize it.
Most people assume that they only use windows for ventilation purposes. But did you know that windows can actually increase energy efficiency? And did you know that they can be used to improve indoor air quality by controlling outside light? They can reduce heat gain or loss depending upon whether they face south or north. Windows help keep the temperature inside cooler during summer days and warmer during winter nights.
They can provide insulation against cold temperatures, reducing heating costs while keeping your house warm during colder months. When installed correctly, shutters block unwanted views, noise and sunlight to protect privacy and enhance security.
In addition, they provide protection from wind driven rain and snow. The main reason to purchase custom made shutters is because they offer a higher level of customization and design options. Custom made shutters are designed specifically for each client’s needs.
Custom made shutters can include glass inserts or louvers for additional functionality. Some clients prefer to have a certain amount of space behind the shutter. Others may want extra insulation. And still others may want their shutters to blend seamlessly into the surrounding environment. Whatever your requirements, the experts at Shatter Boys are ready to meet every requirement to ensure complete satisfaction for each customer.
When choosing the proper type of window covering, consider several things.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you’d like to save a bit of money on energy costs every day, then why not install shutters? If you live near Los Angeles County, Southern Orange Country, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County or Fresno County areas; then you should consider buying California home style shutters made from premium quality timber materials available online today. They help keep cool air flowing inside the house during hot months of summer while providing shade reducing heat gain during warm days. Not only does this provide immediate savings but it helps reduce heating bills each winter which saves additional cash for homeowners who would otherwise be paying higher utility bills each season. For those living outside these mentioned regions, there are plenty of other options for installing wooden shutters including vinyl shutters as well as shutters manufactured from composite products and faux stone styles. In terms of maintenance, the most common and frequent expense associated with the upkeep of wooden shutters is ensuring they remain weather tight each spring and fall after being installed. Also it’s a good idea to paint them annually since exposed timber material tends to age quickly and lose luster resulting in less appealing appearance. Some brands offer warranties for both hardware and lumber.
Vinyl California Shutters:
Like wood shutters, vinyl shutters also prevent sunlight penetration allowing cooler outdoor temperatures inside your home. They’re usually inexpensive because manufacturers use high pressure injection molding techniques versus traditional rotary cutting methods used to manufacture wood-based and fiberglass shutters. These types of shutters are typically engineered to stand up against extreme winds without blowing away. Another benefit includes preventing water infiltration inside homes which keeps basement walls dry and prevents condensation buildup beneath windows and skylights. Although many people perceive wood and vinyl shutters as similar in construction due to the similarities in manufacturing processes; however, some significant distinctions exist between both of them. One difference worth noting is that unlike conventional wood shutters which come with standard hardware attached permanently installed into the frames, vinyl shutters include special brackets designed to allow for easy removal and replacement upon wear. Additionally, the thickness of shuttering panels often varies significantly depending on whether they feature aluminum reinforcement wire mesh embedded in plastic resin or simply plain polycarbonate sheets bonded together.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
1. WE LOVE OUR INDUSTRY
For me personally I find it really interesting because most companies these days talk about customer satisfaction but we focus mainly on making great shutters and providing exceptional service. When someone calls us they typically hear something along the lines of “we manufacture custom built shutters for your home or business and provide outstanding after sales support.” If thats whats on your call sheet then thats exactly who we are. Its why everyone loves working for us.
2. MISSION & VALUES OF THE COMPANY
At the core of everything we believe is honesty, integrity, respect, accountability, quality control, and commitment. These qualities guide every aspect of how we conduct ourselves as well as how we interact with each other and ultimately customers. As a small team of dedicated entrepreneurs we all live by them.
3. MY CO FOUNDER JOHN & THE PRODUCTS HE HAS WORKED ON AND PUSH TO GET US THERE.
This is probably the one thing I am most proud of. John had been building windows since he was 17 years old. He knew firsthand that a poor design would lead him down a dark road where his passion wouldn’t allow him to continue his career. His knowledge of window manufacturing allowed him to become a trusted leader among those in the field. Today, he continues to push forward to bring better designs to market which ultimately benefits our customers.
4. MY COO JOE IS BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT GOES DOWN AT SBB.
Joe grew up in a construction environment surrounded by woodworking tools like power drills, jigsaw saws, nail guns. Even though Joe has worked in many different industries including banking, insurance, real estate development, commercial contracting, retail sales and management consulting he always found himself drawn back to working with wood.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope this helps you find the perfect shade solution for yourself and/or your clients.
California Shutters Installation Trends
1. More people than ever are choosing custom window treatments.
2. Custom window treatment options are getting increasingly popular in many regions across the United States.
3. People prefer custom treatments because they offer unique design possibilities, which makes them stand apart from other window solutions.
4. Many homeowners are interested in installing the same style shutters on both sides of the house.
5. Some homeowners install multiple shades per side to achieve the desired effect.
Materials & Finishes Available For California Shutters
There are several factors to consider when selecting the ideal material or finishing method for each project. These include color selection, installation technique, maintenance concerns and cost. Each factor is discussed below along with examples of what each type looks like.
– Wood is still the most common choice for California Shutters, but vinyl, aluminum and composite materials are gaining popularity due to durability, strength and ease of use.
– Fauxwood is a faux wooden alternative to real wood that offers similar aesthetic qualities. Fauxwoods come in a variety of colors and styles, including plantation shutters, rustic shutters, French doors, arched windows and paneled blinds.
– Vinyl is becoming more popular in homes with high humidity levels or those who wish to reduce heat transfer. They come in various styles, sizes and designs.
– Aluminum is another popular option in coastal areas due to its durability. However, it does tend to pick up moisture, so be careful when considering an outdoor setting.
– Composite Shutts are an economical way to upgrade a home’s appearance without breaking the bank. They can withstand harsh weather conditions and resist damage caused by pests.
Buy California Shutters Online
There are several different types of materials used for shuttering; however, most people use vinyl, metal, cedar, composite board, fiberglass, glass, bamboo and other natural products. Each material offers advantages and disadvantages depending upon which style of window treatment you prefer.
For example, vinyl shutters are usually less expensive than wood but are prone to damage from moisture. Metal shutters offer a high level of durability and can withstand harsh weather conditions like rain and snow. Wood is typically more affordable, but requires frequent maintenance and upkeep. Composite boards are made of recycled plastic and can help cut down on environmental costs while still offering excellent quality. FiberGlass Shutters can provide superior insulation against heat loss and offer better protection and security than wooden panels. Bamboo Shutters are made of sustainable and renewable materials, and they have a beautiful texture that adds character to your home. These shutters are available in both standard and custom sizes. They come in various finishes including white or clear coat, stain, paint, oiled and varnished.
We recommend starting with the type of material you prefer because each material can offer benefits and drawbacks to homeowners and contractors alike. For instance, vinyl shutters can be easily installed without having an experienced installer. But the downside is the fact that these shutters require constant attention and maintenance to prevent mold growth. Vinyl shutters should ideally only be replaced every five years due to the potential risk associated with water exposure. On the other hand, metal shutters can be very durable and can provide long lasting beauty. However, installing them can be more complicated and costly since they often include special hardware such as tracks, hinges, fasteners, clamps, screws, anchors, brackets, and mounting systems.
If you’d like additional information about the materials listed above please visit shutterbros. If you’d just like to browse through our selection of shutters in person, check us out today on Facebook or Instagram @shuttersbyshuttleboyz, Twitter, Youtube Channel or website.
Best California Shutters San Gabriel
First things first—what style do you prefer? Traditional or Contemporary? Roller Shades? Roman Shades? Sliders? Blinds? Curtains? Showers? Window Treatments? Or perhaps something completely different!? Whatever type of window coverings you enjoy most, chances are good that you already own them but haven’t taken advantage of every aspect they offer yet. So why not take advantage of those beautiful pieces of fabric while doing just that?!
Next, let’s talk function—how many windows does each space in your home/condominium accommodate. If your space boasts several large picture windows or sliding glass doors, then you probably won’t necessarily need anything fancy like roman shades, roller shades or Venetian blinds. On the other hand, if only a few small casement windows grace your walls, you would definitely benefit from choosing a blackout curtain. They allow light to pass through, but block unwanted sunlight during daytime hours. And speaking of daylights….
Now, if you still aren’t quite sold on shuttering because it sounds too complicated or intimidating, fear not. Our team of experts offers a wide array of custom solutions designed specifically for your project that include everything from shutters, curtains to roman shades and everything inbetween. Whether you’re building from scratch or renovating, installing shutters is actually fairly straightforward and quick once you get the hang of it!
Finally, price. Depending on factors including size and material type, prices vary greatly for everything mentioned above. For example, while blinds are generally inexpensive, they tend to be made mostly out of vinyl, which isn’t great for the environment. Conversely, roman shades often use premium quality materials, like real silk or bamboo.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”