Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Richmond Hill’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Richmond Hill, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Richmond Hill Project
Richmond Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Richmond Hill with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Richmond Hill, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Richmond Hill? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Richmond Hill’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Richmond Hill, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
How to measure a window without measuring tape: Use a dry erase marker instead of a pencil and use chalkboard wallpaper tape to mark each point along the inside face of the sill plate on both sides of the window frame.
When will I see my first savings on California Shutters? If you decide to replace windows, then this could be the year where California Shutters become cheaper than traditional window replacements.
This is because many home improvement stores, such as Lowe’s and Home Depot, offer great discounts during the back end of every summer season on replacement windows and doors. So keep these dates in mind while making preparations for next fall.
For those who want to upgrade their existing exterior cladding or siding, consider installing vinyl siding rather than wooden shingles or shake shakes, which tend to warp after several years.
Wooden siding lasts longer but tends to cost twice as much per square foot.
If you’re going to install a door from the outside, be aware of which direction your door swings in relation to the sun, wind, and prevailing weather patterns.
Wooden doors should swing towards the east, away from direct sunlight, and should not allow rainwater to pool against the side of the house.
We would like to thank you for visiting Shutter Boys website.
Here at Shutter Boys, we provide high quality products & services for homes around North America since 1992. Our mission statement is “to exceed customer expectations through honesty, integrity, commitment & dedication.” Please contact us today to learn about all aspects of our business. Thank you again for choosing Shutter Boys as your California shutters provider.
Best California Shutters Richmond Hill
So without further ado..let us begin…..
Top Tips For Selecting Your Ideal Cali Shutters Installation Service Provider….
1. Find A Local Company Who Can Install These Products Directly To Consumers And Interior Design Professionals
2. If you live near large shopping malls, go to stores that sell windows and doors, then ask salespeople and installers who recommend products. Or contact companies that specialize in custom installations and pick those folks’ brains.
3. Ask family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, building managers or anyone else who lives next door whether they personally used a specific company or installer. If someone is happy with their experience, that’s good information. Also check websites like Yelp, Angies List, Houzz and other reputable consumer sites. You could probably find hundreds if not thousands of posts written by satisfied individuals recommending particular companies and contractors. Make note of any names mentioned in reviews that appear trustworthy. When reading testimonials, take notice of positive comments made specifically for your project—not general praise that applies broadly to every service provider or business owner.
4. Once you feel comfortable speaking with potential vendors, consider asking questions and narrowing your selection down further. Some will gladly answer your inquiries while others will provide a detailed phone call quote that includes the approximate cost and schedule of completion. But remember that quotes aren’t binding agreements and can always be revised after closer inspection, due diligence or changes in scope and scale.
Cost of California Shutters in Richmond Hill Ontario
Some recommendations below include: *
1). Wood Shutters
This is probably the most common type of shutter used as they offer many advantages and come standard on almost every house built today. The only disadvantage being that a wooden shutter tends to get dirty quickly due to paint chipping especially during inclement weather but these tend to hold their appearance longer than vinyl / aluminum products. They are also relatively inexpensive but are often less maintenance intensive than other options. Wooden shutters typically cost around $10 per foot installed while Vinyl shutters generally run anywhere from $3-$5 per foot plus installation charges.
2). Aluminum Shutters
Aluminum shutters provide several benefits including corrosion resistance, energy efficiency, durability, and affordability. Aluminium is usually coated in a protective enamel layer that helps prevent moisture damage resulting in minimal maintenance. One drawback however is that aluminium suffers greater wear to UV rays then plastic materials (wood, glass) making them susceptible to fading over time. Aluminum frames also typically weigh slightly more than metal clad windows therefore requiring extra support when attached to walls or building structures. When choosing aluminum shades, it is worth noting that darker colors will fade faster and lighter colours like white can actually become tarnished after extended exposure to sunlight, fog or rain. An alternative to steel cladding available in different finishes of light grey, silver or black. The latter is ideal if you’d rather avoid having your window covered entirely. Aesthetically speaking aluminum is considered modern and sleek whereas dark colored aluminum can appear somewhat heavy or industrial in homes not intended to feel “modern” or contemporary. Prices range from 5$-6$ feet per pane and installation costs ranging from 10$+/-per unit.
3). Fiberglass Clad Windows
Windows made of fiberglass or tempered glass are durable, resistant to breakage, and able to withstand extreme temperatures without warping. These types of windows are commonly found in high rise office buildings, government facilities, hotels and apartments.
Motorized California Shutters Richmond Hill
Whether installing custom shutters yourself or working exclusively with a professional installer, we will help you select the perfect solution tailored exactly to your needs. From design consultation to delivery and install, we strive to exceed your expectations.
In this post I am going to review 7 different types of motorized curtains available to homeowners today and then talk about my personal preference after years of research from working with many companies across various markets. My recommendation is just a few miles away from home because most of us live near water and we spend way too much time staring out our windows on days when nothing exciting happens. But if you ever get lucky enough to find sun during winter storms or something else special like fireworks that would make my day! So without further ado lets dive straight into some interesting facts around these amazing options that allow your blinds to operate automatically. These motors could save you tons of cash! And they are silent, clean, eco friendly and safe! Check them out below!
1. Roller Shades/Roller Blinds /Rolling Panels
2. Pleated Shutters
3.. Automotive Curtains
4. Pleated Screens
5. Loomed Wood Panels
6. Soft Close
7. Sliding Door Treatments
8. Fauxwood Curtain Tracks
9. Custom Vinyl
10. Aluminum Panel Shading
11.Wooden Panel Shuttering
12. Metal Clad Window Systems
13..Custom Scenic Screen Systems
14. Vertical Velcro Roller Shade or Vellac Rollers
15. Solar Powered Blinds
17. Polyethylene Sheeting
18. Tension Fabric
20. Custom Built Curtain systems
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
For those who would like to see some pictures of actual shuttered windows before ordering, please feel free to check out this page https://shutterboys.com/showroom/
We hope you enjoy our website, please contact us anytime if you wish to discuss anything further. Thank you again and best regards. Shutterboyz
Blog title: How to Find Out Your Website Speed Is Slow or Not? And What Should You Do About It?
Article description: If your website isn’t loading fast enough, then you could lose visitors and potential customers because they’ll leave your pages to go somewhere else. Learn why speed matters, which tools can help you monitor your site’s load times, and what steps to take to improve them.
Section Title: Why Does My Site Load Slowly or Not At All?
Blog content: Websites often take longer than necessary to fully display on mobile devices. But slow loading speeds aren’t good for business — especially if people decide to click away instead of buying products or signing up for subscriptions. Here’re 5 things you should know about web performance.
1. Web Performance Matters Because People Have Limited Attention Spans, So Loading Times Count Too
If your site loads slowly, people won’t stick around long enough to read everything on your pages, says John Mueller, founder of SEO firm Moz and co-author of Search Engine Optimization For Dummies [Wiley]. “People are only willing to invest five seconds of their attention span,” he tells Business Insider.”And they’re going to get tired quickly.” A study conducted by Stanford University found that people have just seven working memory slots, meaning that they can only hold about six pieces of information in their brain simultaneously.
2. Slow Page Speeds Could Lead Visitors to Click Away Instead Of Sticking Around
When someone clicks away after visiting your homepage or clicking through to another part of your site, they might be less interested in buying something or subscribing to a service.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If properly installed, these high quality products will provide many years of energy efficient comfort while keeping your home cooler during hot weather months and warmer in winter months. They help lower cooling costs by allowing less outside air through the window which helps reduce heating bills.
Many customers believe that installing custom made wooden products instead of standard vinyl ones will dramatically increase curb appeal and sell houses faster. While this is true, most builders recommend going with vinyl blinds because the overall aesthetics are often better. For those who wish to go the extra mile and get beautiful window treatments, consider installing premium grade natural wood or bamboo California Shutters. These types of materials are available at Shutterboy’s website: www.shuttersforreal.ca. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing but these products are known to save approximately 50% on cooling costs. However, keep in mind that some customers experience issues related to the installation process which include warping of the wood after installation due to moisture accumulation during the initial drying process. Therefore we highly advise having a professional install them rather than attempting DIY installs. Another thing to note. Many manufacturers claim they use eco friendly solutions, however there are no guarantees that every company uses environmentally friendly components. Most companies that manufacture our shutter frames will use either reclaimed lumber or FSC certified wood. If you’re interested in seeing exactly what type of woods are used to produce our California Shutters check our FAQ section under “Materials Used.” We also guarantee 100% satisfaction on each and every shutter purchase regardless of size. And with thousands of satisfied customers around the world you should be confident knowing our warranties cover everything – including labor. So whether you’re planning to buy a single door, double sliding doors or large patio screens we invite you to browse our wide selection of California Shutters and take advantage of amazing savings. At Shutterboys’ we strive to deliver affordable yet elegant options in order to satisfy all needs. As always please feel free call us with any questions or concerns.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you’ve ever had trouble hanging blinds or drapes, then you’ll love knowing that installing a custom built window covering is easier than ever due to innovative design techniques, including California Shuttles. From a beautiful stained pine door with real wooden slats to bamboo shades made only from natural materials, the beauty of these designs will surely wow everyone who enters your house.
So why should you consider adding them to your decor? Here are just eight awesome benefits:
1. Increase Safety— When installed properly, they act as insulation against unwanted noise, heat and cold from outside noises. They help protect against insects while providing privacy during parties or movie night. Plus, because they block light in certain areas you won’t be exposed to glare after dark anymore.
2. Save Money— Not having to replace any windows every few years, which is common in most older homes, is always great news financially speaking! Also, since they’re usually energy efficient, you could easily save hundreds each year on heating or cooling costs.
3. Create More Space — If you live in a smaller space or would like to maximize available square footage, you’d probably agree that a large amount of glass is better than less when maximizing visibility. So imagine being able to move furniture around without worrying whether something will fall through, making rooms appear larger and feeling more spacious overall. And unlike other types, they work well anywhere and everywhere; in fact, this type of window treatment was originally designed exclusively for use inside bathrooms and laundry rooms.
4. Improve Comfort — Since they offer both thermal control AND acoustic screening properties, you get the added benefit of enjoying crisp indoor air quality while staying comfortable throughout the seasons. All of these options aren’t cheap, but luckily for homeowners, modern manufacturing practices combined with some clever thinking mean high-quality products are affordable today.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This guide will cover every step necessary to purchase your ideal shutters and make them look stunning once you’re ready to put them up. From picking out what type of shutters you should be getting to choosing which style(s) to pick depending on where on your house you wish to place them, everything is covered here with photos, text descriptions, and video tutorials (I actually made a little vid tutorial for each section).
So whether you live in Canada, USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or anywhere around the globe, if you want great California Shutters then keep reading. We got you covered!
We can take care of ALL YOUR CALIFORNIA SHUTTER NEEDS. So check out the links below to see exactly what products we offer along with more info about us! https://shuttersbydesign.com/. And please feel free to reach out anytime.
In the summer of 2018 we began working with Cabinsales.ca to develop the perfect website and content management system (CMS) for our clients. Since then, we’ve worked closely with the team to develop a beautiful eCommerce solution that’s tailored specifically for small business owners like ourselves. Checkout the new Cabinsales.ca today!
Small Businesses Need an Ecommerce Solution Tailored For Them
If your business isn’t making sales through traditional methods, you’re probably doing something right; you’ve found your niche market! But what happens after that? Do you simply hand it off to your web developer/web designer who specializes in small business websites? Probably not…
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We are proud partners with many leading brands such as Hunter Douglas®, Marvin Windows & Doors®, American Window Fashions Inc., Kichler Lighting®, TLC Interiors™ and more.
If you live or work near San Jose, CA, our sales team will be happy to visit your residence and provide you with information regarding your specific situation including cost estimates, sample swatches, color samples, window styles, sizes and options.
We are always excited to meet our customers and hear feedback regarding our customer service and product offerings. Feel free to contact us anytime via phone, email or through our LiveChat feature.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Richmond Hill
In 2019, window shutters made a big comeback. They went from being mostly associated with old folks and rural America to becoming trendy decor items for modern homes across the globe. And that trend shows no signs of slowing down…or even stopping. So why did people decide they wanted them installed again? Well many homeowners started noticing a few problems with vinyl windows and shutters which prompted a reformation in the industry. People stopped buying window replacements because they found that installing them was just too expensive and complicated. For example most home improvement stores offered replacement window products that could only handle certain sizes and shapes; meaning those who bought something like a slider would end up having to pay extra cash to get the custom fit they really desired. Then the market started offering affordable vinyl shades and shutters along with other products aimed specifically towards DIY enthusiasts wanting to save some dollars instead of paying someone else thousands of dollars to install them correctly. These new options led us to new companies popping up selling quality vinyl blinds, fabric covered shutters, wooden shutters, louvered designs, among other styles. All while the demand grew exponentially, resulting in shutters prices dropping substantially. People didn’t realize it then, but with the rise of “do it yourself” came cheaper products. A lot less expensive. But why wouldn’t I buy cheap? If I’m doing it myself shouldn’t I expect something that’s good enough? Not necessarily. Vinyl isn’t perfect though it certainly gets the job done well enough, but it wasn’t until today that customers realized that vinyl couldn’t compete with real wood for longevity. Wood lasts forever. Its natural durability paired with its beauty allowed people to see the true potential of shuttering installations. While vinyl had gotten better than ever before we still weren’t exactly satisfied. We knew vinyl wasn’t able to hold tight against nature’s forces, especially with humidity, temperature extremes, pests, molding, leaks, and weather conditions which lead to warping or twisting, cracking, peeling, fading, and more…that was simply unacceptable.
Richmond Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”