Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Peterborough’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Peterborough, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Peterborough Project
Peterborough’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Peterborough with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Peterborough, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Peterborough and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Peterborough? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Peterborough’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Peterborough, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
To further ensure superior customer experience and continued growth in Canadian markets, we’ve recently relocated our operation to Peterborough, Ontario. Our new facility will allow us to increase production capacity, develop specialized finishing processes unique only to our company, improve efficiency and continue delivering top notch products and unmatched service in both traditional Canada locations, including Toronto, Ottawa & Vancouver.
In addition to improved manufacturing facilities and increased production capabilities, our move represents another step towards establishing ourselves firmly among North America’s leading window manufacturers. When combined with our dedication to exceptional service and unparalleled attention to detail, this decision makes sense for our customers; as well as for the communities around which we operate.
At Shutter Boys, we believe customer service is key to building long lasting relationships with happy clients who return again and again. As shutters gain popularity and become increasingly popular, we are dedicated to providing outstanding products and excellent professional installations nationwide every day—no matter where these clients live and work. Because of this commitment and focus, we aim to offer the most comprehensive selection of premium California shutters available anywhere today. Not only are the choices and prices competitively priced, but we go above and beyond to help our clients find solutions specifically tailored to fit their needs. Whether you need custom cabinetry, custom millwork for doors or windows, a stunning plantation shutter solution, or you simply would like some recommendations on the best vinyl shutters to complement your décor.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
• The latest trend in home window treatments is the use of shutters in the front door or side/back doors of homes and condos. We know this because many of our customers who purchased California Shutters through us told us they did so specifically because they wanted shutters in those areas. If you live in an older house or condo that was built prior to 2000 then chances are good that this is something you would like to see happen in your property.
If you haven’t seen the benefits of this type of shuttering yet, take some moments to watch these videos we’ve put together below, which will help explain why we’re seeing so many people choosing to install California Shutters in front of or behind their main entryway doors.
We’ll be adding more articles like this to our website soon but for now, enjoy watching these videos and feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions.
Peterborough’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
I hope you enjoy browsing my posts and please feel free to contact me with comments/questions, especially if you would like additional information on any company mentioned below.
Peterboro’s leading California Shutter Company
Best California Shutters Manufacturers
Cal-Clad® Shutters, Wood Slats & Doors
Budget California Shutts
Honeycomb™ Shutter System
Luxcraft® Premium Aluminum Frames
Kilgour Shuttling Systems
Mossy Oak®, American Flags, Hunting Scenes, Landscapes
Southern Design Homes
Southland Manufacturing Corp.
Western Door Corporation
Woodard California Shutting Products
Wrightwood Products Inc.
Yamato USA Inc.
Zoro International Group
Pacific Coast Window Treatments
Baldwins Bay Hardware
Cal Clads Shutter Co.
Western Window Specialties
Curtom Building Components
Sierra Fittings LLC
Shutterguy Custom Built Windows
Window World Distributors, Inc.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters come in many different shapes, styles, and sizes—but for those who live in areas prone to high heat loads; California shutters offer one of the few real ways to keep cool inside during hot seasons without going through air conditioning costs.. They can help lower cooling bills significantly. And while other window treatments like blinds and shades provide privacy and protection from bad weather, California shutters allow them to also block large amounts of light. Plus, they tend to stay cooler than traditional glass panels for longer periods of time (due to better insulation).
In fact, the National Fenestration Rating Council states that “the annual increase of energy consumption caused by residential glazing is approximately 1.5%–4%, depending upon climate zone.” So, just imagine saving thousands per year with fewer AC units. Not only does the energy savings pay themselves off over years but it helps lower utility rates. And because they use less electricity, owners often find that they actually spend less money overall on power due to increased home efficiency. (Source)
If you are interested in learning which type of sun screens are optimal for your region, feel free to send me a message via email ([email protected] ). Here is a link to our website www.shutboyslocks.ca/en. We manufacture the highest quality custom made wood screen doors / shutters, including replacement hardware and accessories to fit almost every model.
I hope by sending me an e-mail, you consider one of us to answer your question(s), please include your phone # and city/state you reside, we would love to speak to you personally. Thanks, Tom
We offer FREE SHIPPING on our Premium Wood Shutter Kits and Doors. Please click below for details & shipping information
Professional California Shutters Installation In Peterborough
This article covers everything you should be aware of when planning to install shut…
Blog Posting Schedule 2020
How often should you write posts? Should I publish my content once per week? Once every day? Or twice in 1 week? These questions seem like very basic ones—but they’re actually complicated for several reason, including:
1. Your readership varies over time and across different channels — some people read blogs daily while other only visit them occasionally. If you want to increase engagement overall, consider posting multiple times each week and spreading out the frequency among various types of content.
2. You have a finite amount of writing hours available each week. So, rather than trying to squeeze in the maximum number of articles possible, consider prioritising those that generate the most interest, traffic & leads/conversions.
3. Some days just aren’t good to write about. Consider scheduling post ideas around busy work weeks (e.g. weekends, holidays), events, etc. to get ahead on publishing content without sacrificing productivity during these periods.
4. Don’t fall back on auto pilot. Instead of spending your entire working life churning through generic copywriting & SEO techniques, try experimenting with unique topics and themes you’re passionate about to increase the likelihood of producing compelling content that engages readers.
5. When choosing your next topic idea, ask yourself why you want to discuss this subject matter. Do you want to encourage discussion on something specific? Generate awareness for a brand or company initiative? Provide valuable insight to your niche? Help promote another person’s business or service? Determine whether or not you’d enjoy sharing a piece of newsworthy content related to this particular area. Then use those criteria to narrow down the scope of possible topics you could cover.
6. Use tools to find relevant content, schedule posts & track metrics. Blogging apps like Buffer allow you to automate the creation of content, schedule posts and measure your efforts.
Cost of California Shutters in Peterborough Ontario
2.How much does installing custom wood window coverings cost?
3.Are they worth the investment?(We will be discussing this topic in depth in upcoming blogs).
4.Why should I purchase wood Cali shutters rather than vinyl ones? (We will discuss why Wood Cali shuttering is better for homes, condo’s and commercial buildings)
5.Is it possible to get FREE CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS?!… yes it is!!
6.Do my existing blinds qualify for California shutter installations?? Yes, many people say YES.
7.If I install custom wood shingle shutters I am entitled to tax refund for installation costs right?? NO! NOT TRUE!(We explain the reason behind this statement which is false, but most homeowners still believe this myth).
8.Does wood Cali shutter manufacturer offer discount codes for home improvements projects….Yes We Do!!
9.Will my contractor install California window covers??NO! Not really, Yes in some cases..
10.Can I remove old vinyl shutters and install new wood Cali shutters without having them taken down.. YES! we provide detailed instructions showing step by step installation methods.
11.I already have vinyl shutters installed. Can I replace those with real wood Cali shutters..YES! If you are buying used vinyl shutters and need to find out replacement options check the web below.
12.Should I hire someone else besides my handy man to help me install California shutters? No, We can handle everything including hanging the wooden slats.
13.Where is the BEST place to buy quality California shutters in Canada??? (we recommend the store called “SHUTTERBOX” located @ 1401 Mcgregor road in Peterborough Ontario )
14.How long is the typical lead time for wood Cali shutters??? 3 – 5 MONTHS AFTER ORDER IS PLACED….BUT WE STILL HAVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SO IF YOU NEED TO CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE OR DURING THE PROCESS PLEASE DO ASKING FOR OUR ASSISTANCE.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to our factory showrooms we have several other locations across Canada including Winnipeg Manitoba and Calgary Alberta. If you live outside these areas feel free to use our online ordering system to place an order and select either local pick up or shipment options. Once placed, the shipment will be shipped via UPS or FedEx service depending upon location and shipping requirements selected.
If you are planning to purchase a custom made shutter package for your home or office please email me @ sarah [@] shutterboyz.ca. For any question regarding our current line of products or general industry related inquiries my team would love to hear from you so feel free to call anytime at 1 833 599 9500 ext 202. Or send me an email via my website www.shutterboyz.com. Thanks again for taking the time to view our page. Let us assist you in making your next renovation project a pleasant experience.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters are often cheaper than wood but they offer less durability, flexibility and style. They lack natural beauty because of unattractive patterns and color combinations. And unlike wood shutters, you cannot easily customize them according to your home decor preferences.
Both types of shutters are highly customizable depending upon individual design choices. But, each type has its own advantages. So, choosing the right type depends on many things like budget, availability of materials, aesthetics preference, personal taste & personality, homeowner needs, maintenance requirements etc. Below mentioned points will help you decide whether wood or vinyl shutters would be ideal for your property.
We believe this article helps readers understand some crucial aspects of shuttering technology and how different styles work together. For further information please contact us via email.
1. Installation Options Available For Both Materials: A few options exist with both vinyl and wooden shutters. Most common is the ability to install on either side of glass windows or doors; however, some manufacturers do produce models specifically designed to fit only across door frames.
2. Color Combinations Can Be Customized To Fit Your Style Or Needs: Depending on the manufacturer, custom designs can be produced using almost any combination of colors. Some companies offer a selection of popular themes while other allow homeowners to completely customize these shutters without having to pay extra fees.
3. Ease Of Maintenance/Cleanliness Requirements Will Vary By Manufacturer: Many vinyl and wooden shutters use aluminum glazing boards which are relatively inexpensive and easier to clean then traditional window coverings. However, certain shutters made of metal may pose environmental concerns should they become damaged. Wooden shutters typically use solid wood that requires regular cleaning as well. Regardless of material or manufacturing method, most shutters can be cleaned easily when needed.
4. Cost Considerations Will Depend On Material Quality: When it comes to cost considerations, vinyl shutters usually come cheapest, particularly those manufactured overseas. While wood shutters generally cost slightly more.
Best California Shutters Peterborough
In addition, these shutters provide added protection against insects and other pests without sacrificing privacy, which is another reason homeowners love them. If you’re tired of having bugs fly through your home every day, consider installing shutters. They’ll keep little creatures outside while allowing light inside. These days, most vinyl or fiberglass shutters come with insect resistance, meaning the screens can filter pesky critters and bug droppings away from windowsills and doors. And, since shutters protect homes during the hurricane season, many offer high levels of wind and storm damage insurance coverage — perfect if someone else needs to take care of paying those premiums…
While shutters aren’t just great in the springtime; they can help heat homes efficiently as well, keeping hot air inside and reducing condensation buildup on glass due to cooler temperatures outside, especially around the edges of frames. Shutters also insulate as they block sun gain, helping prevent overheating in summer months. Plus, shutters allow natural sunlight to enter spaces, increasing usable space indoors and providing plenty of visibility outdoors.
If you’ve always wanted shutters, but thought you couldn’t afford them because of price, this article highlights 3 affordable ways to get started now….
Now’s probably the ideal time to install shutters. Not only does winter bring cold temperatures, storms, and snowfall, but it’s also prime pest season. So, if you live somewhere infested with mosquitoes, termites, spiders and ants, consider adding shutters to limit potential problems and get rid of unwanted guests. A common misconception is that shutting your house down during harsh weather conditions, like freezing winters, keeps bugs out, but that isn’t true. Instead, shuttered houses stay warmer and drier, attracting fewer pests than unshuttered houses.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
In today’s post, I’ll be sharing my top picks for installing quality California Shutter products in Toronto. These options range from a basic wooden paneled design to a beautiful stained glass style. Each style will be accompanied by a description of benefits, along with photos, as well as links to purchase online.
We hope these posts help homebuyers find the perfect California shutters for their unique needs. If you have questions regarding California Shutter Installation, please feel free to reach us via email or phone. We’d love to hear more about our experience helping customers install the most affordable, high-quality California Shutters available, and answer any concerns you might have.
Buy California Shutters Online
We manufacture most of our own hardware which gives us maximum control of production, cost and delivery process. Our high quality materials ensure consistency across each product line. All of our blinds are produced through state-of-the-art machinery utilizing the finest imported fabrics and laminates available. Each step in the manufacturing process is strictly monitored to maintain standards of excellence. No part of the blind process is outsourced, allowing us 100% full control of every detail.
Today, many homeowners prefer wooden shutters instead of vinyl or aluminum ones due to their superior appearance, functionality, strength and ease of maintenance. If you live in northern climates, particularly those prone to snow accumulation, then you will find wooden shutters extremely appealing since no matter how heavy the weather gets; wooden shutters remain strong and virtually unbreakable. They won’t warp, crack, rot or shrink and the natural oils found in them help protect against termites and other pests while maintaining their beautiful aged look.
Wooden shutters come in a huge range of styles and options depending upon factors such as size, location, climate zone, aesthetic preferences, functional needs and homeowner preference. Customization is becoming increasingly common among contemporary clients. Many customers enjoy the added privacy offered by shutting out light from view while keeping warm air inside during cool months. Others opt for stylish yet practical plantation style shutters made mostly from plywood panels that allow ample airflow to keep rooms comfortable regardless of temperature changes. These are the true “all weather” shutters.
Motorized California Shutters Peterborough
Why Does Garage Door Installation Cost So Much More Than Other Types Of Installations?
Garage door opener systems can be installed by a professional garage door installer, but they will most often come with the door already wired for remote operation and power, so no special tools are required. These doors work well whether they’re manual or automatic, and they usually offer great security with keypad entry control and biometric fingerprint recognition. They provide good protection against weather damage, since these doors typically include weatherproofing measures like storm windows and seals. However, because they’re relatively expensive, many homeowners opt instead for cheaper options such as roll-down screens and retractable panels. But while both types of doors have their benefits, each type of system has drawbacks—and some of those issues apply particularly strongly when choosing a motorized version. Here are five things to consider about installing a motorized garage door.
1. Power requirements
When looking at various garage door opener options, there are several different ways they operate. Some models rely exclusively on battery power; others use 110 VAC line voltage; still other designs run 24 volts DC through batteries or generators; and some are designed specifically for solar energy generation and storage. When choosing which model would suit your needs and lifestyle better, remember that the higher the operating wattage rating, the greater amount of electricity used and the longer the life expectancy of the device. If you live in a region that experiences frequent power loss during storms, high winds, or extended periods without electrical supply service, then this could become a problem down the road, especially if your home relies solely on electric current generated by generators. Also consider the fact that your generator must produce enough horsepower to generate sufficient charge, and that it won’t function properly unless it receives enough voltage.
2. Battery replacement costs
If you decide to go with a model requiring only battery power, keep in mind that batteries should always be replaced every 2 years and charged regularly to ensure optimum performance. Because batteries degrade slowly due to internal chemical reactions, regular maintenance will extend their useful life considerably.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”