Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Ottawa’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Ottawa, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Ottawa Project
Ottawa’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Ottawa with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Ottawa, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Ottawa and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Ottawa? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Ottawa’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Ottawa, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Didn’t find something useful? Check out other posts under “Blogging”:
Top 5 Reasons People Use California Shutters | Blocking Out Sunlight Without Glasses
California Shoppers Say They Love Wood Panels But Don’t Want Windows…
Motorized California Shutters Ottawa
We take you through each step of installing this type of system in your space including picking the correct size shutters, selecting colors, determining which material to use, finding the perfect installer, deciding whether to go custom or stock style, and making sure it fits perfectly inside your window opening. After installing shutters we show you some key ways that you can easily customize your exterior space with them.
To learn more visit www.shutterboys.ca
We are proud partners of https://www.motorhomecentral.com/cali…
Instagram page https://instagram.com/shutteboysca/#post_240012331389795560
YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCTjqW8h1l4Oe2XIw5f6kUQ?view=videos&subscribe
If you found value here please share it with your friends who could benefit
For licensing and business inquiries feel free to contact me via email @ email@example.com
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We will be discussing why customers should consider installing shutters instead of just ordering them off Amazon.
There will be a breakdown regarding which window types work better for certain locations. And then we will go through some examples of houses that fit those types well along with some other locations/styles that don’t quite match.
It will include what makes each style unique, some tips and tricks to keep in mind while shopping and deciding on colors, materials and styles.
If you are interested in taking measurements, getting quotes, choosing colors or want to see sample photos please contact us via email [email protected] or phone 1 888 946 1038. Please use the subject line ‘Shuttleboy Canada Measurements Request’. If you visit our showroom located at 1705 Stobee Dr #202 Stouffville Ontario L4B 0S5. Come check out the samples of our shutters, take accurate measurements, ask questions and get detailed information.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Home & Industrial Shutters Have Come A Long Way Since 2018!
How Much Do They Cost And Can I Afford Them?!
What Is My Wood Type Selection When Shopping Online??
Why Should You Shop Directly From Your Local Bay Area Dealer? [We’d Love to Help]
What is going to be hot this year?
Why Buy California Shutters Over Other Types Of Vinyl Options Like Blinds Or Shades? *Note: These shutters come with no warranties other than standard manufacture warranty.*
Is Shower Window Treatment Installation Right For Me???
Where Do We Go From Here In The Year Ahead!
This week’s podcast will cover these topics and more…
Subscribe Today: https://wetransferr.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER?
California shutters are decorative, retractable window coverings usually made of vinyl, fabric or metal that slide along tracks which run horizontally inside the frame of the windows. They provide privacy while allowing light to enter through the uncovered areas. Depending upon design variations, California shutters come in many styles and colors; some offer multiple options for covering glass panes, while other designs only allow for single pane coverage.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER THEM FOR MY HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT?
Most homeowners look to install California shutters during remodeling projects, such as those involving additions, kitchen renovations, bathroom upgrades and/or replacing exterior doors. Because they protect rooms from harsh sunlight while adding style to interiors without blocking views, California shutters are also popular choice for condo owners who live in sunny cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Boston, Honolulu or Miami.
Should I Go Custom Made Or Mass Produced?
Many people opt for custom made shutters rather than manufactured models because they enjoy being able to customize their choices, especially when considering the different options they include. However, there are certainly advantages to choosing commercially available models instead of building yours yourself. Many mass market brands produce high quality products that meet industry standards for safety, durability and efficiency—and often cost less than buying their own supplies would. Plus, you won’t face shipping delays or have to wait months for delivery of a custom order. Some mass production companies provide installation as well. And finally, having a professionally installed model ensures proper alignment and functionality before leaving the manufacturing facility.
SHOULD I GO WITH AN EXPERT?
Not every homeowner needs a trained professional installer, but if you’re planning to invest $25-$50 per square foot in this type of renovation, hiring an experienced team member will ensure everything goes smoothly.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
1. Budget: If you would prefer a less expensive alternative than wood shutters then perhaps vinyl will work better for you but remember, if this is truly the case, you must be willing to pay slightly higher prices. Wood shutters tend to cost approximately $1000-$1500 per window plus additional hardware costs. So they carry quite a price tag, although many companies offer discounts for multiple windows. On average a single 3×4 bay wood door will typically run around $2000 dollars, and some products will come with optional rails along each side of the sash making them perfect for sliding glass doors. While these may seem like high prices, it does depend heavily upon the size/style of the door you request. Most people assume that large sizes take longer to install; but truthfully, the largest size usually only takes one person 2 – 4 hours due to the simplicity of installing. Another common misconception surrounds the length of the opening. Some people believe that larger openings will cause difficulty because of the weight of the entire door panel. However, the majority of manufacturers design their panels specifically for residential applications and are engineered to withstand heavy loads without issue. If you’re unsure whether wood shutters will fit your window frame perfectly, you’ll find it easier to go through this step first and order shutters accordingly.
2. Privacy Concerns: Many homeowners worry about privacy behind closed wooden shutters. When designing custom shutters, ensure they have adequate ventilation holes near the top of the sashes and bottom edge of the header trim so air circulates freely to avoid condensation buildup. We recommend adding a small vent hole just above the sash hinges as well. If you notice humidity problems after shutting down the interior of the house, please try applying weatherstripping under or next to the windows immediately before closing. And finally, ensure your windows face away from your neighbors’ houses whenever possible.
Ottawa’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
When choosing your home improvement project, consider why you’re doing things differently. Most often, these changes come after the arrival of babies or young kids who demand attention inside the house (and outside). These projects offer families the ability to reclaim some space while maintaining comfort levels. They could help keep parents sane during long hours of daycare and school dropoffs and pickups. As well, the investment pays dividends both emotionally and financially.
Nowadays, most of us have chosen to become renters, which brings me back to my original question. Why would you spend thousands on something like shuttering? Here are just five benefits to shutting down your windows and doors:
Keep Out Heat And Humidity
If you have pets you probably already realize the importance keeping out the cold air and humidity. Without adequate ventilation, temperature differences cause moisture buildup.
This causes condensation problems in the forms of mold growth, mildew damage, peeling paint, and rotting wooden floors around radiators. All can happen in less than 24 hours. When your heating system needs repairs because of poor indoor conditions, expect additional bill increases. If you rent, ask your landlord to provide energy efficient units, which reduce maintenance costs. A higher heating bills isn’t worth it. Besides saving on energy usage, shutting down your window and door area helps mitigate against the heat island effect.
Increase Your Energy Savings
One way to save lots of money and power consumption is through replacing old inefficient draperies and curtains with modern blinds. Blinds allow light and warmth to shine through without letting heat escape. Modern blinds are available in many different colors and designs. Some people prefer blackout shades or even tinted options that block harmful UV rays. Other types simply eliminate glare from overhead lighting.
Buy California Shutters Online
– If you buy online, try clicking “contact seller” links first to see reviews and customer feedback to find the most dependable dealer/seller. Most reputable dealers sell thousands of products per day, so buyer beware. Also research the company reputation. Do they show other customers testimonials? Read some reviews on Glassdoor, Yelp, Houzz. Make sure your potential purchases will be shipped fast with good quality materials. Verify the purchase price matches photos shown online. Ask what shipping options is available and whether your order will arrive quickly. Check the fine print of contract terms; be aware that many contracts include cancellation fees once payment is received. Find out exactly who will install the product(the homeowner /installer). Will it be licensed & insured? Can I easily cancel my installer after they come inside? There’s no harm in asking these questions upfront. Don’t forget warranties either especially during those early stages of home improvement project. Lastly check the sales tax rate which varies depending on state laws.(Check with the local authorities in your area like city hall, police department, fire marshal…)
If you’re shopping around for custom made shutters, keep an eye out for unique designs. Some companies offer more customization than others. At Shutter Boys Canada Inc. we use traditional techniques combined with advanced technology allowing us produce beautiful custom shutters. We specialize in high profile residential projects, but work closely with architects and interior design professionals across North America.
We believe that every home should feel perfect. Whether you own a single family dwelling or large condo complex in Southern Ontario. Our experienced staff offers personalized service designed for each client. Once approved, we provide everything necessary to complete, including professional grade window hardware, trim packages, sash replacement, stain kits, door accessories, paint samples, color swatches and much more. By providing superior craftsmanship along with exceptional customer experiences, Shutter Boyshas earned trust among homeowners and respected contractors alike. Visit www.shuttersbrotherscanada.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If you follow me on Instagram (@shuttershopblog), then you know that I usually update my page every two weeks. My most popular content tends to be posts like these:
I take great photos and enjoy taking them whenever possible. I love being able to capture some special memories through my lens. And I always aim to put them somewhere they’ll be appreciated…
…by those who see them. So, why should anyone care about shutterboy’s creed?
Well, aside from sharing pretty pictures, it goes back to something else I said above — I really do believe that photography isn’t just about artistry; it’s also about service. People aren’t going to appreciate beautiful images unless they’re shown to someone whose presence means they truly matter. We shutter boys strive to serve both the customer AND community in order to help ensure happy customers and lasting relationships between us and our clients.
We’ve got big news coming this week; it involves another round of changes to the way things work in relation to the 2020 season. As part of this transition, the Season Pass will no longer exist on the Official LMP2 Club Site or anywhere else across the web. Instead, starting tonight (11/12), if you haven’t purchased your 2020 membership yet, you must purchase your memberships individually.
Here’s exactly what each type of membership offers:
Premium Membership ($49 per person annually) gives full access to ALL of the online features associated with the entire club. These include:
• Monthly updates via email • Access to the exclusive 2020 Member area of lmp2club.
Best California Shutters Ottawa
This post was originally going to be titled “California Shutters Ontario and Upcoming Products Canada but because I didn”e like that title better, I decided to just go with the original name. Either way you should check them both out though ?
(I love these shutters for my own house for obvious reasons — privacy & security, they match almost everything, they are super functional and the price point is unbeatable!)
And while I haven’t actually installed them yet myself I did look around a bit on Instagram recently and saw a few other homes being updated with the same design and thought that would be interesting to cover as well.
So without further adieu, let me introduce you to the first of many posts about the California Shutters Ontario collection ??
First things First, here are a couple quick videos covering the design and inspiration behind the 2 collections, the 3 styles available and a little info on each style in case you hadn’t heard the names already….
1. California Shutters Ontario Collection —
2. California Shuttles Windsor Collection —
3. Cali Shutters Brantford Collection —
4. California Shutterst Coleraine Collection—
5. California Shutter Stoney Creek —
6. California Shutter Port Perry —
7. California Shutters London Collection —
8. California Shutters Oakville / Toronto —
9. California Shutter Thornhill / York Region —
10. California Shutter Mississauga —
11. California Shutter Burlington —
12. Californiashutter Brampton —
13. California Shutter Pickering —
14. California Shutters Vaughan / Etobicoke —
15. California Shutter Markham —
Cost of California Shutters in Ottawa Ontario
For instance, would these high tech materials be better than traditional window coverings? Could they help save energy costs? And which design styles could provide privacy while allowing light to pass through?
These are just a few of the many questions answered by Shutter Boys’ staff who have spent decades researching both old and new methods of covering windows during this pandemic.
Today’s post will focus on the most common types available today, including options like louvers, Roman blinds, roller shades and roman shades — not only because they’re great ways to bring sunlight inside and keep heat outside but because homeowners around the world found them useful.
We’ll explore cost issues in terms of overall price points, plus other factors you should consider beyond the dollars and cents, such as comfort, durability, size/configuration compatibility, maintenance needs, aesthetic appeal and ease of use.
If you already own shutters, perhaps you’ve tried opening a single panel door or window and wondered whether a different shade might work just as well; perhaps you’ve considered replacing a broken or damaged shade rather than buying another pair altogether.
Well, I’m here to tell you: Yes, those scenarios sound silly, but yes, they really are possible; no, I’m not going to sell you anything; and no, there isn’t necessarily one “right” type for each scenario.
So take a close look at these photos and think carefully before making decisions; then read on to learn everything you ever wanted to know about installing them properly and getting the most value from them.
To begin, first determine which side(s) to install your shutters; there are three main approaches: top down, bottom up, or sides together.
Top Down: Top-Down or Side-by-Side Blind Installation: Here the glass faces outward toward the viewer and often contains an edge treatment called a mullion along top edges. These allow the installer to easily lift and remove individual panels without requiring tools.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Ottawa
1. Why Should You Install Your Own Shutters?
Installing shutters yourself saves you the cost of professional installers. If you install shutters correctly, you won’t even realize that someone else installed them. However, you’ll save a lot of time because you will only pay attention to those small details you would normally overlook during a typical job. Plus, you’ll learn a thing or two along the way! So whether you’re just starting to research California shutters or you’ve already made the decision to purchase and install them yourself, read this first.
2. Types Of Shutters For Canada & Ontario
When selecting your type of shutters for your windows, you must consider several factors like: style, color and size; your window’s opening measurements; your location; and more. But before you buy, take a close look at these types of shutters that are most commonly used in homes today: Wood Shutters
Wood shingles come in different styles such as traditional wood slats, wood panels and wood louvers. They are available in various colors including white and black. These shutters are great options for both commercial and residential properties because not only are they affordable but they also provide excellent privacy while keeping out rain and wind. Vinyl Shingle Shutters
Vinyl siding shingles are another popular choice for Canadian homes and condos due to their affordability and ease in maintenance. Unlike wood, vinyl shingles are available in multiple sizes to fit almost every sized window. And since they are manufactured in large sections, they offer the added convenience of being able to cover a full wall without requiring additional cuts. Wood Louvres
These vertical wood strips offer a sleek appearance. They can either go vertically across the entire length of the glass and frame, or you can opt to place them horizontally across the top half of the window’s width.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”