Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Norton’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Norton, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Norton Project
Norton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Norton with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Norton, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Norton and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Norton? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Norton’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Norton, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Norton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California Shutters Manufacturers & Suppliers
This post contains affiliate links. We only recommend products we use ourselves and consider valuable assets to readers. If you buy something through these links, you help us produce more great content like this. Thanks!
There’s no question that home security cameras offer many benefits in addition to giving homeowners peace of mind while away. Some homeowners take advantage of this technology by getting video doorbell systems installed; however, they often fail to realize the true advantages a camera system offers beyond mere proof that someone was outside during nonbusiness hours. This guide highlights five things every homeowner should be doing with a monitoring system — all without breaking the bank.
Cameras are everywhere these days. As people become more aware of surveillance technologies that exist around them, some homeowners get worried about being seen on their front porches or back patios via a hidden digital eye. But, those who install a video doorbell see value far beyond just knowing who’s lurking behind closed doors. Here are four ways in which installing a live monitoring service could benefit your property.
“What does it mean if I receive a text message when nobody else knows my phone number?” Most Americans aren’t familiar with SMS Text Alerts. They’re used almost exclusively by cell carriers and provide emergency contact information and sometimes other alerts. For example, most U.S.-based subscribers will get texts whenever a storm warning goes active and the National Weather Service issues a tornado alert for their area. However, the same isn’t always true across the pond in Europe. While mobile operators still cover areas on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, it varies widely depending upon country.
While SMS alert messages come standard on nearly every GSM network worldwide, many countries lack certain providers that would otherwise enable alerts. In fact, some European regions rely entirely on landline networks. So, if someone receives a call that’s coming from overseas but hasn’t signed up for international calling privileges, chances are they’ll miss out entirely. The good news is that’s becoming easier due to SMS forwarding apps. These programs allow users to forward their numbers to different destinations and thus eliminate missed calls altogether.
Best California Shutters Norton
Wooden Windows and Doors: Wood windows and doors in California are becoming increasingly popular. They come in many styles including plantation style, board & batten, cedar shake, clapboard, siding, lap siding, and shingle. These materials offer great insulation properties and have beautiful colors and textures.
In addition to offering excellent insulation, wooden windows and doors provide privacy and protection against wind damage and weather conditions. Wooden windows and doors offer an elegant and timeless appearance that complements most architectural styles. And since the material is naturally rot resistant, they won’t warp, crack, peel or splinter.
Wooden windows and shutters have several advantages when choosing them, but there are several things you must consider before making your final decision:
1. Cost: Depending on the size and design of your project, wood windows and door costs vary widely. Prices range from approximately $5,000-$10,000+ depending on quality, quantity and installation options. For example the price of custom built wooden frames and shutters can run upwards of $40,000+.
2. Size and Shape: The size of your home dictates whether you’ll use wood windows or not. If you’re building a small house with little space available then wood windows aren’t ideal, however, larger houses often benefit from the energy efficiency of wooden windows.
3. Privacy: When building a new home, privacy concerns can play a factor in choosing wood windows. Many people prefer wood windows for privacy purposes. However, wooden shutters are another good choice as they can block outside sound while allowing light to pass freely.
4. Color: You should select your color carefully for your wooden window and door projects.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2. We take pride in providing affordable prices on each project, but still offering excellent service and support through customer-oriented sales representatives and industry experts. Because we’re small enough to operate like boutique shops, yet large enough to be able to negotiate better deals than larger competitors, we can keep costs down without sacrificing the same level of commitment.
3. All projects include FREE DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION. No extra charges! We ship anywhere nationwide (including Hawaii).
4. Every single project from Shutter Boys is fully guaranteed against defects for 3 years. If you ever find yourself experiencing a problem after closing your shutters, contact our team, who will promptly resolve the issue at no charge to you. Guaranteed in writing; guaranteed forever.
5. Most projects come with 2-year warranty coverage from date of purchase (except those sold exclusively through professional contractors). Should anything go awry with your project beyond normal wear & tear caused during daily use, we’re happy to replace most parts (but NOT glass or hardware!) for 1/2 of cost. The rest is handled entirely by the manufacturer.
6. When you buy from Shutter Boys, you get everything necessary to complete your project. All shutters come ready installed on your windows. We only sell our own custom-built shutters—no knockoffs.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood Shutters come from many different types of trees including white oak, redwood, maple or pine. These tree species produce durable materials used in construction since these woods typically won’t rot or warp like most wood alternatives. They generally come with high end looks and are designed to enhance beauty and curb climate control issues. While wood does take longer to properly hang than other shuttering materials, it is the longest lasting material available to home owners. If you live somewhere cold or hot during the summer months, wooden shutters could help reduce air conditioning costs for years to come.
If you’re interested in installing wood shutters in your home it’s recommended that you first consult a professional installer who will assist you in picking the correct size and shape for windows and doors along with helping determine which specific type is best suited for your situation. There are several companies offering both custom installations as well as basic residential upgrades.
What Do People Love About Their Installer? Here Is A Sample Of Comments From Installations We’ve Done Over The Years:
“I called another company that was quoted me $2500+ for installing 3 panels, he came 2 weeks after I ordered them installed. He did 5 rooms worth in less then 1 hr, his price went down every day and ended the project 10% under my original quote!! And i had to pick him back up 4 days later cause i wanted another panel installed on another wall.”
“He always returns calls quickly no matter what hours, he gives good pricing, he has great customer service.”
“This gentleman knows quality workmanship and I highly recommend him!!”
“Great job and fair rate. Friendly and punctual and quick to respond to emails!”
“Awesome man… Very reasonable prices.. Will definitely use again…
Cost of California Shutters in Norton Ohio
2. Top 5 Reasons For Installation
3. 3 Ways of installing California Shutts
4. Pros & Cons Of Different Types of California shuttes
5. Tips For Installation
If you’d like to be informed of upcoming specials please click subscribe below!
Thanks, and Have A Great Day!
We hope this helps you find the perfect fit for your home. We will keep adding content every week, so check back often.
To learn more about us visit http://shutterboyzincalifornia.com/blog/
For information regarding sales tax, licensing costs, and warranty questions please see our FAQ page https://store.craigslist.org/faq/. Thank you!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0rJgYkGXQx4SjR7C9aDU
About The Host / Casey Walsh, Realtor® of BOHSHomeShow Casey Walsh brings her experience in real estate along with industry knowledge to help people buy homes. Visit us today. https://tinyurl.com/todayboothouses
Follow On Facebook: https://goo.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
There are many advantages to shutting your home’s windows besides keeping your HVAC system clean. Here are just some of them:
1. Energy Efficiency
Windows can keep a lot of heat inside of homes—but only if they’re opened up to allow cross ventilation. When shut tightly against the house, energy bills can go through the roof. But closed shutters reduce this effect dramatically! Depending on your climate, it could save anywhere from 50% to 90% on heating expenses per season. If you live somewhere really cold, you might be able to get away without having to pay to heat your house again…
2. Privacy & Comfort
Open windows mean anyone walking down the street will see exactly which parts of your home are unoccupied. Plus, all those gaps around doors and windows leave plenty of places for insects, rodents, pets, or other animals to enter–and once they’ve gotten in, who knows what else might follow?! Shuttering makes these pests less visible and accessible because no light gets through; as a result, they don’t stick around long enough for us to notice.
3. Health Benefits
Some people aren’t allergic to pollen; but most of us are. And while allergies affect everyone differently, you’re almost guaranteed to feel better indoors than outdoors during allergy season. A study published in Environmental Science & Technology journal found that “allergy symptoms decreased among children living near green spaces after opening windows.” While allergens can still infiltrate a building via vents or air conditioner units, closing up windows prevents them from reaching sensitive breathing areas like nose passages—which reduces irritation and discomfort for both kids and adults alike. It also helps prevent dust mites’ eggs sticking to walls and furniture. We love the idea of fewer allergens spreading through your environment!
Who wouldn’t want to walk through their front door with something cool hanging behind them? Not only does shaded windows bring style to your space (see #7 below), but they help define it visually.
Motorized California Shutters Norton
Motorization technology can enhance every aspect of your home/condominium life. Whether you like opening them manually once per day or rolling them automatically according to a schedule, motors provide many conveniences and benefits which we will discuss below. For example – automatic roll down windows allow you to ‘powerwash’ areas of your property that cannot be reached without standing outside. They also keep leaves from blowing inside and raindrops from splashing against exterior walls. Many modern windows feature integrated shades on both sides offering additional security along with added aesthetics of natural light. Also some styles offer built-in draperies and curtains that slide or open vertically to cover the glass area behind the hardware and eliminate potential breakage.
For most homeowners, the decision on whether to invest on either manual or mechanical upgrades depends largely on their current level of comfort with maintenance responsibilities versus convenience when it comes to operating their shutters. Some people enjoy keeping track of each and everything required to operate their shutters; however, other individuals prefer having things taken care of by professionals who handle these kinds of operations daily which would include but not limit to being able to adjust settings remotely, troubleshoot power outage issues, manage the scheduling, monitor usage patterns, identify high use locations, check the condition of the shutters, ensure proper alignment, recommend possible retrofits and replacements should replacement become necessary, recommend products compatible with the existing ones, perform routine inspections to determine if anything needs attention, and finally repair any damage that was caused during service visits
So as mentioned earlier, motorizations come in different varieties depending on your desire to automate the operation of your shades. These automation modes range from full functionality to basic function only; therefore consumers must carefully weigh the advantages each mode offers.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER AND WHY DO I NEED ONE AGAIN?
“CalIForniA ShUtTer”™ is the most commonly used term describing these products. The word “shutter”, like everything else, originates from the British Isles; specifically England. When a person says they live or grew up in the UK they often say things like “We lived in Yorkshire, where did you grow up?”. So if someone tells me that they live California then I immediately get the sense they’re saying something similar to us…that’s why everyone calls them CaliforNia shutTERS. 🙂
They come in different shapes, sizes, colors, materials and styles — all designed around specific needs and preferences. Some California shutters use traditional English designs inspired by Victorian era architecture while other brands take modern approaches. Traditional California shutters tend to be wider than some other types and usually include more glass areas whereas narrower versions focus purely on covering windows without blocking light completely and adding insulation value. Other styles include vertical panels which run horizontally across multiple walls, pocket style shutters which fit inside existing molding and even blinds which fold down to fully close any opening. All California shutters are available in both standard single pane and double paned options. Double-paned shutters typically block almost twice as much heat as single panes so you’ll want to choose that type unless you enjoy sleeping under warm blankets during cold nights in winter.
WHY CHOOSE THE BEST CALIFORNIADESHUTTER?
When choosing a California shutter consider each feature to see which ones appeal to you most. One thing I would recommend avoiding is buying a cheap version of a California shutter just because “it looks good”. These cheaper alternatives will most likely look shabby after a couple weeks or months since their cost makes them far less durable than pricier models.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Norton
If anyone wants to send us pictures of a particular type of window or door they would like installed please feel free to tag them #NortonInstallations on instagram or drop me a line @firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks everyone in advance for taking part in this project!
If anyone thinks of something else they would like to see posted, please leave a comment below. I am always on the lookout for great content.
We’re just normal people who work together every day. And because we love being outside and building things, we decided to launch our own shop. Here’s why.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Also keep checking back every week because I will be posting regular updates of what’s going on here in the shop each Saturday morning… stay tuned…
We just put together a few awesome custom samples to help educate folks before building their own projects. They’re available for immediate sale after viewing them! They come “ready to hang” complete with hardware & instructions/advice… check em’ out below:
(P.S. we have several other posts coming up in the near future which hopefully will continue to shed some light on many topics including things such as; window framing options, weatherproofing methods, proper ventilation solutions, and general tips on choosing & installing energy efficient windows).
And remember… I’m always FREE IN HONOLULU TO DO A WINDOW PRICE QUOTE FOR YOU BY PHONE ANYTIME SO IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE HELPFUL TO OTHERS PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH AN EMAIL AT SHUTTERSBYJOEL@GMAIL.COM AND WE WILL WORK ON SOME KIND OF COORDINATION THOUGHTS FOR THEM. THANK YOU!!
“Joel is very professional, his company does great work and he was able to help us with getting everything installed with no problems!”- Jodi S.: Honolulu HI https://youtu.be/_B7W0DwJHBI
About the Author: Joel Dauvergne started Shutter Boy Inc.
Buy California Shutters Online
How many times have you seen someone living outdoors without proper weather protection installed? If you answered “Too often!” then you should be ready to install shutters. After reading this article you will understand why shutting out the sun is essential especially during summer months. So here’s exactly how to get what you need and stay cool inside your home or condo while still protecting yourself against the UV rays of the sun. And keep in mind these suggestions come straight from my experience working in the industry for over a decade plus.
California Shutters (also referred to as Southern Shutters) are most commonly found covering patio doors, sliding glass doors, operable windows (especially French Doors), skylights, roof tops, balconies and conservatories. They provide excellent insulation properties, block excessive heat gain around the perimeter of window frames, as well as reducing glare from sunlight passing through them. Another benefit of installing California Shutters, aside from being able to enjoy cooler temperatures indoors, is increased energy efficiency thanks to their ability to reduce air infiltration and prevent moisture buildup behind closed windows.
1. Find & Select Your Product(TimberShutters) Our company was founded back in 2010 and since inception we have grown steadily providing high quality custom built Northern Lights Wood Shutters, Southern Shutters and various other types of Commercial/Residential Window Treatments including blinds and shades to customers nationally. Here’s just part of the thousands of happy clients who chose us after going elsewhere only to find out later they could have had better options for price, quality or customer service. Whether you need an entire system installed professionally and efficiently, or would like a DIY project completed with ease; contact us today or visit www.shuttersbydesign.ca where you can view our full selection of shutters we offer.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I love working with clients who understand the importance of adding shutters to their homes because they truly enhance the beauty and value of their space, allowing it to stand apart from competitors. When properly installed, shutters should always blend harmoniously into the environment around them and complement existing architectural details, including windows and brickwork, without detracting from the original intent of the structure. While shutters offer numerous benefits, most homeowners tend to overlook some important factors prior to installing any type of hardware, regardless whether those items are doors, windows, blinds or shutters. This is an area where I see a lot of misunderstanding occur amongst potential buyers and sellers alike.
First of all, it must be pointed out that shutters do NOT increase energy efficiency unless they are specifically built with high R factor glass (like double pane), otherwise, it could actually lead to heat gain instead of loss. Additionally, shutting down your vents will result in increased heating costs if that’s what you expect from your investment. If air conditioning isn’t necessary due to climate considerations or you live in a region subject to heavy snowfalls, shutters won’t help either.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”