Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Middletown’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Middletown, Ohio. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Middletown Project
Middletown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Middletown with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Middletown, Ohio may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Middletown and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Middletown? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Middletown’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Middletown, Ohio
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What kind of style of window covering would best fit my space?
There are several different types of California Shutters that range from decorative to functional and everything in between. For instance; you could go traditional with wooden panels or faux wood and vinyl options. Or you could get something that looks really cool but isn’t practical.
How big does my project need to be?
If you want a large scale project than you probably won’t be able to install the same sized paneling as someone who only needs to put up curtains. So, it’s best to figure out exactly what size project your going to be doing ahead of time.
Will I need a professional installer?
This varies depending on what type of material you decide on. But generally speaking, the easier the better.
Is this project DIY friendly?
Yes! Most people have some experience working around windows. However, you still want to take precautions with your safety. Make sure you use proper tools when cutting materials. Also, make sure to wear eye protection when handling wood products. And most importantly, always follow instructions carefully.
Are these California Shutters affordable?
Absolutely! In fact, many companies offer financing programs with competitive interest rates.
Do they block heat as well?
No problem. Some of these window treatments actually help to conserve the warmth inside your house or condominium.
Do California Shutters protect me against bugs and pests?
Of course. These treatments are specifically designed to repel unwanted guests.
Buy California Shutters Online
What makes Californiashutters different than other brands is the fact that they work well indoors and outdoors without having to install anything on them. So they’re the ideal solution for both commercial and residential properties. Additionally, California Shutter’s shutters come in various designs and sizes which include vertical blinds and slat screens, as shown below. Each type offers unique styles, materials, color options, and finishes.
As your CaliforniaShutter retailer partner, we will guide you every step of the way to select the perfect style and size for your home or condominium. We’ll show you the benefits of buying your California Shades online including saving money and getting great deals on products that fit in perfectly with your lifestyle. Plus, we’ve got some pretty cool promotions coming soon. Stay tuned for updates!
If you’d like us to send you information on upcoming special promotions please enter your email address above.
Thanks for visiting my website today. I hope you found this article useful! Please feel free to contact me if you found it interesting and wish to get additional content from me.
Best California Shutters Middletown
1. Pacific Coast Premium Series: These premium series shutters include many options including different designs, colors and finishes. They come standard without blinds but you can add optional vertical slats blinds for privacy control. These shutters cost slightly higher than most other shutters in regards to materials but they offer excellent service. A lot of people love these shutters simply because they are made locally in Sacramento.
2. Shutters by SUSA: Shutes By SUSA offers a wide selection of custom designed wooden patio doors, shutters, garage doors and sliding barn doors. Each door model is customizable to fit your needs. Their online ordering system makes everything super fast and easy plus the company stands behind their workmanship 100% guaranteeing that their customers receive only the highest standards of craftsmanship, customer support, reliability and value. They even stand behind their warranty period giving you peace of mind while making decisions regarding your purchase.
3. Cali Style Shutters: These shutters feature a traditional California Design with beautiful redwood plantation shutters. The shutters are available either on their website or via their showroom located just outside of San Francisco.
4. Shutter Boys USA: This is another great choice for those who want something unique and stylish. Their shutters come in a wide array of styles ranging from classic to contemporary, country French to Spanish style. All models are fully customized according to your requirements and shipped right away after being ordered.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We believe that high quality home improvements are accessible and affordable regardless of location, income level, credit history, gender, race, religion, nationality, political affiliation or other factors — and that’s why we’re committed to making every customer happy no matter their circumstances. Every door gets hung properly; every window glass installed correctly; every shingle applied evenly across a roofline are essential parts of achieving this promise. We guarantee it because we’ll pay whatever amount it takes to make things right – but only after a 30 day satisfaction period.
This will be different than simply providing service contracts under which customers must pay us prior to receiving a final solution. Rather, our commitment to you ensures that once the job is complete, you won’t have to worry about anything – you just get on with building something amazing…
I was recently invited to speak on behalf of my client, Kona Bikes, during Bike World Expo NYC 2019. I delivered my presentation entitled “How To Create A Mobile App Business Model From Scratch & Grow It Into Something Bigger Than An App Store Launch”.
Motorized California Shutters Middletown
1. Can I replace existing blinds instead? Yes, but it depends how heavy they are. If they are just light duty vinyl ones like those you find in department stores you could probably just swap them out. But you should be careful because the weight difference of a 1 inch thick roller versus 2 inches would throw things off dramatically if you did that.
2. Should i keep existing hardware? No. When doing a replacement install you should always use a similar type hardware to ensure proper balance. Also if possible, try to match colors from the old curtains to help blend everything together visually. And finally remember that if you buy an after market shade track system you can easily remove it and put another standard roll down style.
3. Do I really need a full length shutter? For small spaces yes. A 3 foot tall panel does nothing good unless it’s fully closed which makes a window feel smaller than it actually is. However, this same logic applies to large windows also; it’s not worth having one huge roller door if you only open half way. That being said though, if you want maximum privacy and energy efficiency you usually still end up needing both a big roller and a regular sized window.
4. Where do I find quality materials? We recommend buying from high quality manufacturers who sell directly to homeowners as well as contractors. They tend to charge less per square feet and provide better service overall. The key thing is finding someone who knows what they’re talking about when it comes to making shutters.
Middletown’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you follow me you probably already know that I like shutters because they are great additions to any home design scheme but they also offer some unique benefits that other window coverings cannot match.
For example, I love them for privacy, energy savings, noise reduction, security, protection against harsh weather conditions, and many other things.
But they also provide many other advantages over windows such as:
• The ability to control light and view through them without having to remove them completely.
• They are easy to clean, maintain, repair, and replace.
• Their appearance, style, and materials vary greatly making them perfect for almost every aesthetic taste.
So what makes these shutters stand apart from other types? Well, firstly they are manufactured in the US, which is something most people appreciate nowadays. And secondly they come in a wide range of styles, shapes, colors, sizes, textures, and materials such as wood and vinyl siding. So there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to find exactly the type of shutters you desire in the color, size, shape, texture, material, price point, etc.
I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to reach out via email or Twitter @shuttersboysmidletown if you would like more information about any of this topics or anything else related to California Shutters. If you found value in my work please consider supporting me and buying one of my books, “California Shutter Installation: A Step By Step DIY Manual” OR “How to Install Custom Wood Cali Shutters: A Step By Step Do It Yourself Project Book For Interior Design Professionals & Consumers.
Thanks for visiting and I will see you soon.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Middletown
However, this isn’t the case anymore. Due to technological advances, modern California Shutters offer many advantages including increased energy efficiency, improved acoustic qualities, greater affordability, less maintenance requirements, and minimal impact on design aesthetics — enabling new buyers and sellers to benefit from attractive and practical windows without breaking bank accounts. Thus, the average homeowner will soon see why they should invest in a quality California Shutter system.
Cost of California Shutters in Middletown Ohio
In most cases they charge anywhere from $3k-$5K which depends upon many factors including location of home, size/length/amount of glass required etc.. If you go this route make sure you get a written estimate first from the installer since some people try to cut corners with hidden fees.
If you go with a DIY install I would recommend hiring someone who has experience installing custom wood shutters because doing this yourself will cost you thousands of dollars in labor costs and could potentially damage your house because you won’t be familiar enough with the products to apply properly.
California Shutters Prices & Costs
(NOTE: We only sell through licensed dealerships and therefore are unable to provide a price quote).
For each style and window frame we offer several options for color schemes, hardware finishes, glazing choices, sizes, designs, materials, colors, types of framing systems to complete your project. Depending on the complexity of your project and specific details that you prefer, these prices range from around 3,000 per window to 5,000+ per window, depending upon material selections and other design changes.
We use various materials like composite lumber, engineered hardwood plywoods, extruded aluminum frames, and fiber cement board. These components have varying levels of durability and maintenance requirements. Wood requires periodic cleanings with soap water and mild detergent while Fiber Cement boards should be cleaned with a special solution that is available via Amazon Prime. Fiber cement, PVC, and metal are nonporous surfaces that require no cleaning.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
But this saying doesn’t apply to us at Shutterboyz because we stand behind every single shutter order 100%
We guarantee everything. No matter whether you bought your own home or just remodeling your condo’s exterior design with shutters, we will always help you find the perfect solution. From custom window treatments, plantation shutters, roller blinds, patio shades, roman shades, bay windows, and sliding doors.
At ShutterBoyz, we take pride in making the whole experience smooth for you. Our team is experienced, reliable, professional & knowledgeable, which makes them able to provide top service. We offer fast shipping and excellent customer support.
With many years of industry expertise and knowledge, we strive to make each project unique by combining high level aesthetics, functionability, modern designs, and affordability to exceed your expectations.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
• Quality wood – Most wooden exterior shutters sold today come “factory wrapped” meaning that they get finished prior to being shipped across country—allowing them to withstand harsh weather conditions better overall. They tend to hold up well against rain exposure, wind damage, and insects without warping or rotting. Plus, wooden shutters are available in multiple styles, colors, sizes, and configurations in order to suit most home owners’ tastes. Wooden doors, windows, and siding products are often manufactured from recycled woods and other environmentally friendly sources. So not only does wood shutters save on energy costs but it also reduces CO2 emissions. Additionally, they perform beautifully in warmer climates thanks to the natural insulation properties found in solid wood. And since wood typically lasts longer than vinyl, owners will see less replacement expenses over time.
• Maintenance required – While quality wood is generally easier to maintain than PVC due to its inherent nature, there are certain things you must watch out for (see the “Maintaining Your New Shutters” section below). For example, while paint and stain coatings won’t fade like sunlight, dust buildup on exposed surfaces can eventually cause discoloration over time. Also, keep in mind that wood requires periodic cleaning in humid environments as dirt and mold spores can accumulate under closed panels. Even though some manufacturers suggest removing dust accumulation regularly once per season, I would recommend doing so when possible (especially in areas prone to seasonal precipitation) for optimal coverage and appearance. Finally, when applying stain and/or paint, remember to apply them evenly along the entire panel face without leaving any brush strokes or drips. If you notice these imperfections after staining then you should repainting again to ensure a clean surface.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
He will discuss some of the most common questions asked regarding the product, including; which material to use, how much does it cost, where can you get it installed, and more importantly, what makes it different than other brands.
If anyone wants to learn more about what it’s like behind the scenes at ShutterBoy‘s showroom, check out this video below.
This post was written by Chris Haines, Founder & CEO of ShutterBoys Inc.
We’d love to hear how you found these posts useful and would welcome your thoughts or feedback. Feel free to reach us via Twitter @SocialMediaExpertz or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to pass it along! And remember — keep sharing and spreading good content across social networks. Thanks for reading!
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you need immediate assistance filling out the above form, feel no hesitations reaching out and calling 855-SHUTTERBOYS today. Our sales team would love to assist you with answering the most common question; “Which California Door & Window Company is right for me?” We’ve worked diligently to find you the perfect solution because we take great pride in making people’s homes beautiful!
What Is A Quality California Shade System Made Of And Does Your Designation Matter? When buying windows for your home, it pays to look around and try different designs until you find exactly what you’re searching for—the ideal balance of function meets beauty. While many homeowners prefer traditional casement designs like sliding glass doors, double-hung sashes allow greater light transmission than other models without sacrificing security. They come in single hung styles, too, which offer the functionality of both types of sash but keep them closer together, eliminating space for bugs or small pets to pass through while still providing protection against wind damage. Double-glazed units provide better insulation and energy efficiency than standard vinyl versions. For those who seek additional options, including privacy screens, blinds, curtains and draperies in addition to shades and storm windows, our experienced professionals can suggest brands and products made just for your exact specifications. Whether you opt for aluminum, composite or wood frames, they all perform superbly and each material lends a distinct aesthetic quality depending upon your choice of color schemes and design choices.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”