Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Medford’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Medford, New Jersey. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Medford Project
Medford’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Medford with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Medford, New Jersey may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Medford and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Medford? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Medford’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Medford, New Jersey
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Medford’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Medford Shuts offers custom built products to fit every style of home and building type. All our doors feature hardware options to match your preference; either exposed hardware or hidden inside the door cavity on hinges. Our shutters will keep your home secure while allowing natural light indoors. Every door includes standard security systems to ensure the integrity of each house hold.
Wooden windows and sliding glass doors are often used together in high end homes. When this happens many clients prefer solid timber construction and shutters as they provide additional protection against moisture seepage. All Timber doors include aluminum mullions to prevent entry through window frames. If you like wooden shutters but aren’t interested in solid timber shutters than you should check out our vinyl products which come in black or white color finishes. These shutters are ideal because of their strength and flexibility. They are available in a wide range of sizes and styles including frameless designs.
In addition to providing solid wood shutters, We install quality screens and storm/screen window covers both on exterior and interior openings.
Installed Screen Windows & Storm Covers allow you to enjoy weather benefits without sacrificing privacy. A screen covering protects your investment while keeping your air conditioner running cool and saving energy expenses. On warm days, your shade sails allow breezes to pass freely while enhancing insulation values and cooling down rooms and offices. And since these window coverings block UV rays during summer months they reduce fading issues on furnishings such furniture and rugs. Interior Storm covers protect valuables, artwork, photographs, plants, curtains and other delicate items. Exterior Storms are perfect for protecting fences and decks. Whatever weather conditions outside, we supply customized solutions tailored to each client’s specific requirements including aluminum and steel frame window and storm blind assemblies, roll-down hurricane safety screens and fabric panels. As always, we stand behind everything we sell and guarantee customer satisfaction. We’re dedicated to making customers happy no matter how big the order.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you would like me to go into more detail, please contact me via email ([email protected]) or visit: https://shuttersbythebay2.myshopify.com/. You can view all current inventory & order information on Shutterboyz’s website under “Products”, “Inventory” tab. Orders must come through the company store to obtain proper warranty coverage.
Please click image above for complete details.
Title: Why Businesses Should Create Their Own Mobile App Development Agency Using Agile Methodology And SaaS Technology
Description: Companies worldwide understand the importance of mobile apps but only 1% ever actually develop and launch them successfully. App development firms cost hundreds of dollars per hour, often requiring years of experience and large teams working together to produce quality applications. This costs organizations thousands of dollars in lost productivity every single day. Instead, companies should consider building their own mobile agency using agile methodology and cloud technology to speed up development cycles while saving millions annually. Learn why this is possible today.
Webinar Date(s): Monday January 30th @ 11am EST / 2pm GMT
Presenter Name: Steve Hargadon, CEO, Appstructure
Speaker Bio: As an award winning developer and entrepreneur passionate about innovation, Steve founded his startup, AppStruction, Inc., providing software consulting and rapid application development solutions primarily targeted toward enterprise clients including Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies, education institutions, healthcare providers, non-profits, professional societies, and small business owners.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
This post was originally published on March 26th, 2019 and updated on June 1st, 2020.
If you’ve ever looked at the outside of a house, chances are good you’ve noticed those beautiful wooden panels lining the front door. They’re called “California Shutters,” and they’ve become increasingly popular since their debut back in 2007. But why exactly have homeowners across America suddenly fallen head over heels for this particular type of door? Here’s some insight on what makes them so attractive.
1. Easy Installation. If you’re thinking about installing these beauties onto your home’s exterior walls, there really isn’t anything complicated about it — they come ready to go. All you’ll need to provide is a few tools and basic carpentry experience. Once installed, you won’t find these shutters anywhere else but at Shutterboys® California Shutters.
2. Customizable Design Options. While many people opt for traditional designs, you can customize almost every aspect of these shutters. For instance, you could choose from a wide range of colors to match the rest of your home decor, including classic whites, light grays, dark grays, rich browns, and even bolder reds or oranges. Or perhaps you’d prefer something different entirely — we offer a huge array of unique patterns that are perfect for modern designs. Whatever style appeals most to you, you can count on us to deliver it to you in no time flat.
3. Great Value.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Medford
We have installed hundreds of shutters throughout Central Massachusets including Medfield, Framingham, Worcester and surrounding areas.
In this article I will cover everything you should know about choosing the best window covering for your project.
First things first, we will go through some basic information regarding shutters.
What Is A Window Shutter And Who Uses Them?
Window shades are used primarily to block sunlight coming inside the home, but they can be used as decorative pieces, too.
They come in many styles, colors, materials and shapes, allowing them to serve different functions depending on the space they cover. They include roller blinds which use cords attached to each end of the shade to pull them across windows, Roman Shades which slide along rails mounted above the opening, Venetian Blinds which roll vertically on tracks above the opening, Plantation Shutters which hang horizontally from a track above the opening and Wooden Shutters made of natural material like cedar and mahogany. Each style of shutters serves different purposes in different rooms.
How Much Do Windows Shutters Cost?
Cost varies greatly depending upon the size of the windows covered, whether or not special hardware needs to be purchased, the type of construction and the material being used. Some types of wooden shutters cost less than $100 per foot while others can be several thousands dollars or higher. For example, plantation shutters typically run around $1,000-$2,500 for installation per window.
Window Shade Types & Material Options
Roller Blinds: Roller blinds are one of the most popular window shading options because they provide excellent privacy, allow light to pass through them easily without obstructing views outside and are relatively inexpensive ($5–$10/roll). They are generally available only in white, beige, tan, gray and black color combinations. However, if you prefer something different or unique, custom fabrications are available.
Cost of California Shutters in Medford New Jersey
Before getting started lets first define some terms.
What is the difference between window screens, patio doors and door panels? Here, window screens refers to the material used to cover windows while window screens are also referred to as shades which usually come rolled in rolls of various sizes for use around home installations and residential buildings. Door Panels refer to those materials often seen mounted in front of sliding glass doors to control light exposure and privacy while patio doors are sometimes called double hung windows but they are basically sliding screen windows
We recommend the following 4 California shaded solutions:
1. Stucco Finish Aluminum Shades – 1 Window Screen 2 Panel – https://shutterboys.com/aluminum-screened-windows-california-shades.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
1. Find a reputable installer who knows what they are talking about and who does work correctly the first time around.
2. Be cautious because most installers tend to use shoddy materials which tend to warp due to moisture after install. When installing on wood or fiberglass frame homes check the wood stud framing behind drywall wall sections.
3. Have no fear of ordering custom sizes; most manufacturers provide them through third party dealers. These dealers often offer lower prices, but beware—they charge you 10 percent per foot plus shipping to ship back. And shipping can cost $300-$500 per order depending upon location.
4. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, especially if you find something unusual or suspect. Most industry professionals understand basic framing issues. But remember, “I thought of that.” is not always considered good enough to warrant payment without proof. So, take notes carefully during installation. If the professional says he did his job, take him seriously and pay the invoice. However, if you come across someone trying to sell you products by saying things like ‘you must see my other great deals ’ and ‘my price beats everybody else’s’ then watch your wallet closely. Remember guys, this isn’t just window shopping, it’s serious business.
5. Always read each item description carefully BEFORE placing your order. Most importantly, do NOT place orders until you get several quotes from different places. Some companies quote you differently from their website. They sometimes try to entice customers by lowering the price initially then raising it once you commit and they won’t honor the original quote. Watch out for those people and avoid being manipulated.
6. Ask tough, pointed questions during installation. Many people simply won’t answer well or be willing to explain why they chose certain options.
Best California Shutters Medford
I personally use the products listed below on a regular basis and they’ve always provided me with great service and high quality materials. These products are all available through Shutter Boys (a premium wooden Cali shutter company) and they offer some really unique options for homeowners looking for something different than the traditional vinyl shutters. So without further ado, here goes my top five picks for the best medford shutts for 2020/21.
1. California Custom Window Film (aka Vinyl film).
California Custom Window Films are a popular choice amongst consumers because they provide excellent privacy and security while still being relatively inexpensive (and easy to maintain). They are typically offered as either “clear” or “colorful” films which are designed to block UV light and reduce glare. This type of film is typically used for patio doors, windows, skylights, french doors, shower enclosures and other exterior uses.
2. Shuttlery Wood Shutters.
Wooden shutters are a classic style of shutter that offers both practicality and visual appeal. This style of shutter was once only found in older homes and commercial buildings but today many people prefer them for aesthetic purposes. Wooden shutters are often considered a timeless design that looks good no matter how old your house gets.
3. Timberline Shutters.
Timberline Shuttering is another great option if you live outside of Oregon (or just like the idea of living somewhere else but still want to get shutters installed). These shutters are manufactured from real lumber (not plywood), giving them added strength for long lasting durability. If you are interested in getting timberline shutters please check out my post about choosing the perfect timberline shutters for your home.
4. Casement Windows & Doors
Casement windows are a popular alternative to sliding glass door.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Installed and installed again, these California shutters are perfect for protecting exterior and indoor areas against sun damage. They keep rain away by preventing water getting inside via condensation buildup on windows and doors. The soft texture hides unsightly framing gaps and imperfections around window frames while keeping noise levels down without distracting guests or other residents from enjoying quiet moments indoors. We install these shutters locally in Northern New Jersey, Central Pennsylvania, Southern Maryland, South Carolina. Contact us for locations outside of those zip codes.
There are many benefits to installing outdoor privacy screens versus traditional blinds, but most people aren’t aware they exist because most companies selling them hide behind confusing terminology and poor customer service. At Shutterboys that’s going to stop. These premium quality shingles feature superior strength, durability, and are backed by lifetime warranty coverage. A standard order runs $1,000 to $2,500 per screen depending on size — but ours usually run half price due to volume discounts. Contact us for prices in your area.
I first started noticing premium shutters popping up after Hurricane Irma hit Florida several years back. Local builders, contractors, homeowners and real estate agents all began asking about putting together custom shuttering solutions. As time passed, many customers came to realize that they could save thousands of dollars by adding these stylish yet functional products to protect your property, increase curb appeal, enhance privacy, reduce solar heat gain…and all of which contribute towards lowering energy bills during peak times. But like anything else, the cost varies immensely. So before taking the plunge, make some educated decisions regarding material, style, colors, and customization options. Below are my top 5 considerations for building your next California shade structure.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1) Design Preferences & Style Considerations
While aesthetics play an important part in determining the overall visual impact of most decorating projects, this isn’t usually true for residential projects. Residential clients generally tend to care far more about functionality, affordability and ease of operation than appearance. So instead, pay attention to the following design considerations when shopping around for different types of Shutters for your upcoming installation project. Do you prefer clean lines, bold patterns or something in‐between? Is modern or traditional styling appealing to you? Does a certain color scheme fit well aesthetically with the rest of your décor? Or perhaps you simply appreciate unique designs that stand apart from the crowd. Whatever the reason behind your choice, you’ll benefit tremendously from doing research and considering the above design considerations prior to installation. When thinking about which style looks good on your home or business, keep in mind that: Clean Lines – Clients who favor clean, crisp lines might go for a classic profile or a sleek contemporary design. Bold Patterns – Many customers enjoy bold printed images on their shades. Be careful though to steer away from textured fabrics because they won’t block nearly enough sun and could actually trap moisture.
Motorized California Shutters Medford
Motorized systems feature automatic functions controlled by sensors and remote controllers. For example, they include heat detectors to control ventilation automatically; pressure sensors to adjust the vent sizes after sunrise or sunset; photocells which sense day and night conditions and regulate window positioning accordingly; infrared sensors to detect sunlight and trigger sunshades; and thermopile devices which measure temperature changes and operate shades according to daylight saving times. These modern technologies enable automated shading that saves electricity bills and reduces indoor heating while letting natural light through the windows.
We hope this article helps homeowners understand the various options available today and identify the most effective solution for them. And remember, these window treatments are great investments because they enhance home value too. So pick what makes sense for your family and enjoy an affordable way to boost comfort levels at home this summer!
Visit us at shutterboys.seolo.ai to get started now! Or learn more about custom solutions below:
Custom Made Blinds & Shading Solutions
Blinds provide complete privacy, protection, insulation, and energy efficiency — no matter what style you prefer. We offer blinds made just for you here at your local retailer. Simply browse our vast collection of choices, find something special, schedule your appointment, and order online. Customize your own custom design for your exact needs. Then relax while we take care of everything else! Take advantage of special savings when buying multiple pairs combined together. And with over 60 styles of plantation shutters to select from, you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for. Visit shutterboys.seolo.ai to see many other ways we help customers invest in luxury without breaking the bank.
Faux Wood Blinds
Get the beauty of real wood but the warmth and softness of faux wood blinds.
Buy California Shutters Online
Now lets get started…
1. Quality & Price: A lot of people ask me why I’m giving 5 stars rating’s to the quality and price of California Shutters products but they’re just not worth five star ratings. They just aren’t high enough in quality to warrant those prices. However, I’ve found a couple companies who are really producing good quality shutters and selling them cheaply but still maintaining top notch customer service. So I’d recommend checking around for both quality and cost. But beware, that if you end up getting something cheap because it looks good and seems like a bargain, chances are you won’t be happy with it down the road. I would also caution against installing shutters without taking proper measurements first since most California Shutters only work well within certain parameters. For example, a shuttering system installed without measuring won’t allow air circulation through the house properly and therefore could actually lower temperatures inside your living quarters rather than raise them.
2. Types of Cali Shutters Available: As far as types of shutters available to us homeowners it depends on what style fits your needs. California Shutters come in 2 main categories. Vinyl Shutters and Wood Shutters. Both offer amazing benefits to your home and both vary wildly in costs. As a rule of thumb, vinyl shutters tend to be cheaper while wooden shutters usually are better suited for homes with higher wind zones. Wooden shutters generally range anywhere form $400-$1500 depending upon thickness of material used and amount of blinds required. While vinyl shutters can range anywhere from $800-$3000+ depending upon the options the homeowner selects.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
These shutters come in several materials like cedar, redwood, pine and cypress woods and each of those wood shutter options offer unique benefits depending upon the style. If you live somewhere with warm weather climates then choosing cedar or cypress wood shutters will be ideal since they’ll withstand heat and humidity. If winters are your thing though, consider getting Redwood or Pine wood shutters. Each wood material offers a distinct quality and if you’re interested in learning more about the various qualities of each of them, read our post titled “What Makes Wood and Cypress Different From Cedar And Other Types Of Wooden Cali Shutters? Here is a quick breakdown of each of the most popular varieties of wooden shutters and what makes them special:
Cypress Wood Shutters: These shutters usually come in either standard sizes but they do feature a wide range of options for customization including blind widths, colors and patterns. Also, with the exception of custom size shuttered windows, you won’t need any sort of custom sizing for these shutters. They’re typically priced lower on average than other types of shutters.
Redwood Shutters: Also known as “Ponderosa” shutters, these shutters are made of pine and often times include a white color scheme. Their high popularity can mainly attributed to being able to match almost anything inside your home and the fact that they tend to be cheaper overall.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”