Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
East Orange’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in East Orange, New Jersey. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters East Orange Project
East Orange’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in East Orange with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in East Orange, New Jersey may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in East Orange and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near East Orange? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
East Orange’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN East Orange, New Jersey
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
We provide same day estimates & installations anywhere in America! When it comes to home improvement projects most people go straight to big box stores or hire a contractor who they rarely get around to working on anything other than making repairs like leaky faucets or small bathroom remodels. But when it comes to choosing the perfect window treatments for your New Jersey condo or home, you should always consider doing business with a reputable company, especially since it’s often better to spend less and end up having to pay more down the line. So why should you trust us for your residential blinds, shades and curtains needs? Well, it all boils down to customer service. Because we focus exclusively on providing excellent products and exceptional customer support while keeping overhead costs extremely minimal-we can pass those savings directly onto our customers. After all, isn’t being able to save without sacrificing something worth something? And isn’t spending hours searching high and low across countless websites really taking away valuable family or work time? Not anymore.
For the past 22 years, we’ve worked diligently to ensure quality construction that surpasses industry standards and we only use premium materials such as aluminum frames, polyester fabric, stainless steel slats and heavy duty vinyl tracks. Our shutters are crafted according to strict guidelines designed to protect and preserve the beauty of each and every frame of glass, ensuring that its natural sheen remains intact. Once installed properly, the life span of our products greatly exceeds standard window treatment options and guarantees them to remain vibrant for years to come. If this seems too good to be true or even remotely similar to cheap knockoffs then allow me to put things bluntly…
Motorized California Shutters East Orange
Here’s why: The hottest part of town could well get hotter than ever on those long July afternoons and evenings. So you have to protect against the heat, which means getting ready for that scorching day ahead.
There are plenty of ways to block off heat, including traditional window shutters, blinds, shades, curtains and drapes. But they aren’t always practical solutions because they often obstruct natural light and airflow — or worse, leave gaps. A great alternative are motorized California shutters. They can be controlled remotely, offer excellent ventilation options, block nearly 100% of harmful UV rays, and allow you to customize them according to your needs.
We took a closer look at several popular brands of California shutters, including Hunter Douglas, American Window Fashions, Sunbrella, and Sunrise Woodcraft. All of these products feature high-quality materials like aluminum frames and fiberglass membranes, along with top-of-the-line operating systems. Each can withstand extreme weather conditions, and each offers custom sizing, remote opening control, adjustable shading levels, automatic operation during storms/hurricanes, energy efficiency, and other perks. Here’s everything you should consider before buying a pair.
East Orange’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Pineapple Pine Cone: These beautiful pinecone shaped shutters feature premium quality cedar shingles that provide exceptional privacy while still offering lots of natural light filtering through them. They come in four sizes; 2×48″, 3X36″, 4X30′ and 5X25′. Each size features 2 layers of cedar shingle, which is double layered on top of 1 layer of vinyl siding. These shutters are designed to blend perfectly with almost any exterior design. As seen above, these shutters can be ordered in many colors including white, gray, tan & red. This particular color was chosen because it matches the new patio furniture I am planning to put around our backyard pool next summer ? Also available in other popular finishes like dark mahogany and espresso black.
Tropical Tiki Island: Tropical tikis represent everything cool about tropical islands. Our Tropical TIKI SHUTTER combines modern functionality with classic design for a truly unique accent wall covering. Like pineapple cones the tropical island style offers excellent protection against the sun while allowing plenty of natural lighting through, however unlike Pinecones they also allow for complete control of privacy. Available with either single or double sided designs this unique shutter would fit wonderfully in a home with traditional décor styles such as English gardens, Spanish Colonial homes or even beachside cabanas. Each TIKI ISLAND SHUTTER measures approximately 24 feet long x 30 inches wide.
Flamingo Wing: The Flamingo Wing SHUTTER is reminiscent of birds soaring high overhead, making it perfect for coastal communities with expansive outdoor living spaces.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Do my existing blinds/curtains cover enough of my viewable space?
Can I still see outside views from inside the house? Do curtains help me sleep better?
Are the blinds noisy and distracting? Is there a way to control them through remote controls?
What type of blind would work best for each individual room of the house? Can I afford them? If yes, which one should we use?
Is this something people in my neighborhood are doing? If no, why aren’t they installing California Shuttering?
If your answer to most, if not all, those questions is “yes, but” then read on. We have great news — you may be able to install quality California shingles today!
We have two types of products available for homeowners: custom built-to-order California Shutters and ready-made prefabricated vinyl shingle solutions (also called California Shingle Kits). Both styles have benefits and drawbacks that affect your buying decision.
Customized California Shutters come with many different design choices that allow you to customize them uniquely to fit your needs. Your builder can order customized California Shutters based on your preference — including size, shape, color and material selection — or you could simply request a sample from us. Either method offers several advantages for both the buyer and seller. For example, by building them ourselves instead of relying on a manufacturer to deliver materials and assemble products according to your specifications saves thousands in shipping fees and ensures high-quality construction. Customized California Shutters may cost a little bit more than mass produced preassembled versions, but they often save buyers hundreds in long term maintenance costs due to superior construction techniques that include thicker siding components and additional hardware like corner bead caps and weatherstripping.
Best California Shutters East Orange
I chose shutters because of my home being located near the river valley area. The location of the house had me selecting double hung windows instead of sliding glass doors since these allow better views of the outdoors while still providing protection for those inside. When choosing shutters it was imperative that I found something that would provide both privacy and shade. After reviewing several options of products I settled on the following model from Shutterboy. These premium quality custom shutters come in many sizes and colors to fit any décor. All of their styles are high end California style manufactured from plantation grown Cypress trees. They use only the finest materials like aluminum extruded hinges, polyurethane coated steel tracks & hardware, heavy duty vinyl track seals, solid wood frame panels, reinforced frames, polyester fabric covering, and durable UV stabilized stain resistant paint on each panel. This combination makes for sturdy shutters that won’t warp or shrink. Another plus is their patented “V” clip design which helps keep everything firmly held together no screws required. Installation could not be easier. Simply apply 3 coats of latex primer and two coats of clear coat (depending on color). Apply trim around every door edge leaving a 1 inch gap for expansion.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What are my options when choosing shutters? How many choices am i going to get? Is it true that every window needs different products depending upon style/design/location? Will they work differently than those used in other states (or countries)? Should I expect them to cost extra due to different materials and manufacturing practices? Can I order custom made designs? Can I use existing windows? If yes which ones? Do I really need them anyway? Why don’t people just paint over sills when they put up blinds?
How long does the average job take per project? I like the idea of DIY projects but some seem intimidating due to lack of proper instructions. Some installers charge high rates and then leave without telling customers what went wrong during installation. Others offer great customer service but only give basic instruction and provide little information regarding sizing & design/installation details. How do I know who is reputable? Am I getting ripped off?
Which type of shuttering material(s) would be most appropriate for me? For example vinyl vs fiberglass vs plastic? Or aluminum, steel, glass? How much weight am I talking about? What kind of window frame am I dealing with? Is there anything special that needs to be considered in terms of framing? And finally the question everyone wants to know — what is the best price point?
And finally, once you decide the above questions, I hope you find this guide useful and informative. We believe it helps homeowners understand better what makes us unique among competitors.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This statement still holds true today, especially in business. We often get in situations and find ourselves surrounded by people that are negative, negative, negative. And then it happens, we just keep getting sucked back in and we end up becoming part of this group of negativity.
And I am talking specifically about those negative people that surround us in business and other endeavors.
We see them everyday in life and sometimes even in the work place. They are the naysayers, pessimists, complainers, whiners, doubters, losers and many other names. These types of people tend to hang around each other like magnets. But they are really only attracted to people that agree with them. If you try to talk to these people, you usually get shut down real quick.
But what do they think? Do they ever realize that they have become trapped inside themselves. Or worse yet they actually think everyone else feels that way. And so they go through all kinds of self inflicted torture trying to be accepted by this small community.
Well, I’m going to tell you something: YOU DONT NEED THEM!!
There are plenty of positive people out there that love helping you achieve great things and that would jump in front of a speeding truck for you. You dont even have to ask. They already did it without being asked. So why shouldnt YOU be able to find some positive energy and use that instead. Why shouldnt you take advantage of the opportunities that come along? Because you can. And if you dont, someone else WILL!!!
So let me give you the ultimate guide to finding and hiring the people that will lift you higher and faster than you could possibly imagine.
1. Find People Who Love Helping Others Succeed
If you cant afford to hire anyone else, hire yourself first.
2. Be A Good Listener
3. Have Confidence In Yourself & Your Abilities
4. Believe In Your Vision For Success
5. Always Ask Questions
Professional California Shutters Installation In East Orange
But, we must stress that every home type calls for a specific treatment; there isn’t one correct choice for everyone. As well, while each style of window coverings offers certain benefits, they typically won’t work together. For example, shutters offer privacy and insulation, and aluminum louvers provide ventilation, but neither are appropriate for every situation—especially if your windows face south. A good designer will be able to help determine which treatments will work best for your needs, as long as you keep in mind these general guidelines:
1. Privacy: If your house faces north, east, west, or south, then the easiest answer is simply to install shutters. They block views, noise, dust, and light from outside without having to go through another round of renovations. But remember that if your property faces the ocean, lake, hills, or mountain, that’s going to be tough for them unless covered with glass. 2nd place goes to vinyl louver panels like Sunline®. Because they’re made of thin PVC material, they still come across quite classy and modern, but unlike real plantation shutters, allow a view behind them. 3rd place again would be roller shades because they offer almost perfect protection against glare. 4th place is hardwood blinds, though this requires careful planning to ensure you aren’t blocking the view from inside. 5th place should obviously be custom shutters and sliding doors made specifically for your homes unique dimensions and layout.
3. Ventilation: Louver panels might seem like a cool idea, especially during hot summers, but unfortunately they only give partial air circulation and tend to trap heat indoors. On the other hand, shutters offer excellent ventilation, allowing natural cross breezes to move freely—and not just around your house but also out, reducing energy costs.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl Window Shutters On Average cost around $80 per square foot, but this price varies depending on type, color and size. As well as being less expensive than wooden options, one other advantage is that vinyl products will be easier to maintain; simply wipe them down once every 1–2 years instead of needing yearly cleanings. However, some people prefer the simplicity of the traditional style window treatments like curtains, shade blinds and drapes, particularly those who dislike maintenance responsibilities.
So why buy California Shutters in the first place? If you live in an area prone to sun exposure, then you’ll benefit most from choosing wood shutters. Since wood shutters tend to hold tighter to windows’ frames when installed correctly, they help prevent fading to the surrounding siding and keep UV rays away from your home’s exterior surface. Plus, installing wood shutters requires no additional materials beyond your own hands. Simply measure out the dimensions of each board prior to purchase and cut accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to use 2 inches of spacing for every inch wide by tall.
When looking to install wood shutters yourself, you should consider hiring a professional since many DIY projects fail quickly and leave homeowners frustrated and unsatisfied. But if you decide to go ahead and tackle the job yourself, always read instructions carefully before starting. For instance, if you’ve purchased wooden battens, make absolutely certain to follow proper measurements and ensure that you properly position them across your windows. Also pay careful attention to the way you fasten battens together – especially between boards, as these areas receive the majority of force transferred to the battens. Once installed correctly, check regularly to make sure that battens aren’t loosening or shifting positions. If they appear loose, reattach them immediately.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
At Shutter Boys, our products include the entire line of CaliFence® Wood, Vinyl/Wood and Aluminum window blind solutions, including vertical slat and pleated options, along with custom design projects. All products feature exceptional craftsmanship—the latest technology combined with old school quality control methods. And because Shutter Boys offers California Shutters online and locally for free shipping nationwide, no matter where someone lives, they get the same great service anywhere in America.
We love our home state, but sometimes life gets busy. So whether it’s a family moving across country, a renovation project, or simply getting settled after relocating to another area, we understand why people may be thinking about changing things up around the house. For those interested in updating their exterior spaces without breaking the bank, here are some tips and tricks that every homeowner should keep in mind while working towards a sleek and stylish redesign of his or her home.
1. Consider a Custom Design Project
There used to be a misconception amongst buyers that only high end luxury properties had unique architectural qualities. While this is certainly true, the truth is that anyone can enjoy these benefits in their own home. If your property lacks character, or perhaps was built during a particular period in history, consider installing a custom designed piece of furniture like a shuttered door system to improve your curb appeal. These systems typically come with multiple configurations, allowing shoppers to browse designs until finding something truly fitting their needs.
2. Don’t Forget Your Windows
While most windows and doors tend to receive less attention than walls and floors, they still play a significant role in defining a space’s aesthetics.
Cost of California Shutters in East Orange New Jersey
We hope that after reading through our recommendations, you’ll be ready for this season’s window replacement projects. If your home or property needs a little boost, consider upgrading your windows and patio screens. They’re often overlooked and they’ll pay dividends in energy savings for years to come.
Buy California Shutters Online
2) Product trends – When was the last time you heard anything about “California Shutters”? Is that something people still talk about? I would say no. But then again, I am seeing more and more interest every day. So this trend is going to come back around again really soon. We’ll touch on some specific products that people buy but we’re really getting into specifics – which ones work well together, which shades go better with certain styles and designs, what’s popular because it’s hot, what’s trendy and what’s classic… The same principles apply whether you use wooden shutters or metal shutters. They just differ greatly in style and material and we wanted to highlight those differences. We will focus heavily on Wooden shutters for this post since they tend to represent most of the popularity and are easier to find than Metal Shutters. However, keep in mind this guide applies mostly to wooden shutters, although there is great information for both metals and wood.
3) California Shutter Installation Tips – If you live along the coast, especially in warmer areas such as California, these tips will help when installing your shutters.
4) About Us and Our History – A little background info including history and ownership on the company – who started Shutter Boys. Not only does this article include our story, but you get the complete picture on why and how we came to be in business in the first place. Also includes pictures of us working on installations.
5) How to Order Directly From Shutterboy’s – Here you will learn everything you ever needed to know to order directly from us without having to pay middleman companies to get it shipped to you.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”